Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 8TH & STELLAR RESIDENCES & SOHO @ SRI PETALING, Setting a Glamourous Sri Petaling Investment

views

ye0073
post Jun 18 2023, 05:04 PM

Casual
344 posts

When it supposed finishing the construction?
Now in from of 8th Stellar got another new construction site has started beside Aurum Residence. Believe it is Serina Residence.

ck2chan
post Jun 19 2023, 01:34 AM

Regular
1,991 posts

QUOTE(etcko @ Jun 17 2023, 11:39 PM)
Amber Homes project and rumawip there.
Not the SP Setia as rumour before.
It's totally block 8th Stellar KL View at all.
If I'm not mistake, 8th Stellar KL View units are more expensive.
Pity who bought with higher price previously end up with block view.
When anyone buy a unit with empty land in front or nearby of it should aware of possible future development.
Always ask the agent or developer, who is the owner of that land and what plan for it if they know la.
Even in front of Amber Home project also got one empty land.
Future also will kena block one thumbup.gif
ck2chan
post Jun 21 2023, 01:27 PM

Regular
1,991 posts

etcko
post Jun 24 2023, 05:26 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

QUOTE(ck2chan @ Jun 19 2023, 01:34 AM)
When anyone buy a unit with empty land in front or nearby of it should aware of possible future development.
Always ask the agent or developer, who is the owner of that land and what plan for it if they know la.
Even in front of Amber Home project also got one empty land.
Future also will kena block one  thumbup.gif
Yes, totally agree the threats empty land in front of this Amber Home project, KL view somemore!
Agree on check who is the owner of the land and plan.
Yes Can ask agent or developer, but don't trust simply what they told you - mouths of trick and twist.
Agent told me the land in front of this project is a slope hill, impossible to build high rise - Come on where we are? Malaysia boleh, nothing impossible.
I believe netizen here can easy raise up some examples.
Maming project at Taman Connaught, next to Angkasa Condo, The Connaught One by UEM, even the adjacent one MS Oscar also build at the slope land.
pinkdm
post Jul 17 2023, 11:11 AM

Regular
1,039 posts

QUOTE(ye0073 @ Jun 18 2023, 05:04 PM)
When it supposed finishing the construction?
Now in from of 8th Stellar got another new construction site has started beside Aurum Residence. Believe it is Serina Residence.
Is this the one ??? hmm.gif

44 Tingkat

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Chanzeryl
post Jul 20 2023, 02:13 PM

On my way
587 posts

QUOTE(Chanzeryl @ Jun 18 2023, 03:04 PM)
This is categorized as sick project by KPKT cry.gif
shaoching
post Jul 20 2023, 02:17 PM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(Chanzeryl @ Jul 20 2023, 02:13 PM)
If delay without extension, owners are happy cause extra income from the LD.
tesoon
post Jul 20 2023, 02:38 PM

Casual
398 posts

QUOTE(shaoching @ Jul 20 2023, 02:17 PM)
If delay without extension, owners are happy cause extra income from the LD.
Get some money then rest is worry
Melbee99
post Sep 4 2023, 11:40 PM

Getting Started
146 posts

https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/681216

Chin Hin Group Property plans private placement to raise RM102 mil to fund projects. The placement involves the issuance of up to 110.07 million new shares, representing not more than 20% of the group’s issued share capital, to independent investors to be identified later, said the group in a stock exchange filing on Monday.

🤔 🧐
etcko
post Oct 7 2023, 11:55 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

QUOTE(Chanzeryl @ Jul 20 2023, 02:13 PM)
Really a sick project shocking.gif
Will Chin Hing need to incur LAD to buyers?
How long dy delay? When estimate can VP?

2 months ago I went a properties fair and Chin Hing got booth there.
When talking about the delay of the 8Stellar project, the sales staff told me Chin Hing won't pay LAD coz they can use any tricks and grey zone of law to avoid LAD.
The mimic of this sales staff recall me how the profiteer look like. shakehead.gif
ck2chan
post Oct 8 2023, 12:12 AM

Regular
1,991 posts

QUOTE(etcko @ Oct 7 2023, 11:55 PM)
Really a sick project  shocking.gif 
Will Chin Hing need to incur LAD to buyers?
How long dy delay? When estimate can VP?

2 months ago I went a properties fair and Chin Hing got booth there.
When talking about the delay of the 8Stellar project, the sales staff told me Chin Hing won't pay LAD coz they can use any tricks and grey zone of law to avoid LAD.
The mimic of this sales staff recall me how the profiteer look like. shakehead.gif
Chin Hing agressively promoting their project in Bandar Kinrara.
Curios to see how they plan their working capital.
One project money used to cover the other one?
Cover sampai sangkut nanti? rclxub.gif
arthurhkt9 P
post Nov 20 2023, 04:31 PM

Probation
3 posts

I am staying literally nearby the 8th & Stellar and from what I see it's still covered with the green net and the basement still like in construction. My sister bought one unit and she received notes from Chin Hin to fill in the TnB form and the Sales Agent told her that the project expected to complete in Q1. Which make me worries and from what I see that the building from far from complete, if even it complete then more likely it is a rush job.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Chonloo13
post Nov 20 2023, 05:59 PM

Getting Started
234 posts

QUOTE(arthurhkt9 @ Nov 20 2023, 04:31 PM)
I am staying literally nearby the 8th & Stellar and from what I see it's still covered with the green net and the basement still like in construction. My sister bought one unit and she received notes from Chin Hin to fill in the TnB form and the Sales Agent told her that the project expected to complete in Q1. Which make me worries and from what I see that the building from far from complete, if even it complete then more likely it is a rush job.
Waiting for owner social media post 😁

This post has been edited by Chonloo13: Nov 20 2023, 06:06 PM
shaoching
post Nov 20 2023, 06:20 PM

On my way
674 posts

impossible Q1. still long way to go...hope your sis can get the LD compensation.
ck2chan
post Nov 21 2023, 12:25 AM

Regular
1,991 posts

Q1 too rush ready.
Q2 may be more realistic.
Landscape and all the plant also need time to grow.

user posted image
Chanzeryl
post Nov 30 2023, 07:35 PM

On my way
587 posts

QUOTE(ck2chan @ Nov 21 2023, 12:25 AM)
Q1 too rush ready.
Q2 may be more realistic.
Landscape and all the plant also need time to grow.

user posted image
If developer wants to avoid paying LAD, sure can speed up and finish early, but cannot move in to live yet, just force you to sign VP letter and take keys, then developer can take sweet time to rectify defects slowly while continuing construction brows.gif
ck2chan
post Dec 4 2023, 12:50 AM

Regular
1,991 posts

QUOTE(Chanzeryl @ Nov 30 2023, 07:35 PM)
If developer wants to avoid paying LAD, sure can speed up and finish early, but cannot move in to live yet, just force you to sign VP letter and take keys, then developer can take sweet time to rectify defects slowly while continuing construction brows.gif
Then the developer create own issue and wait backlash to it's reputation only.
Wait the owner shared to social media when IF there is major leaking or flooding in the car park or corridor or common facility area.
Bad quality project will effect their other project sales also later on.
Chanzeryl
post Dec 5 2023, 02:13 PM

On my way
587 posts

QUOTE(ck2chan @ Dec 4 2023, 12:50 AM)
Then the developer create own issue and wait backlash to it's reputation only.
Wait the owner shared to social media when IF there is major leaking or flooding in the car park or corridor or common facility area.
Bad quality project will effect their other project sales also later on.
Change name open new company can cincai kaotim reputation issue already icon_rolleyes.gif Most important money masuk pocket first then cabut and lie low for few years before cari makan again blush.gif
Melbee99
post Dec 7 2023, 09:18 PM

Getting Started
146 posts

QUOTE(Chanzeryl @ Nov 30 2023, 07:35 PM)
I heard they said in the package is including Interior Design so when you found any defect then should be 1-2 years later……. After Q1, seldom raining then u will not found any leaking for the window or wall.

18 Pages « < 16 17 18Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0139sec    0.32    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:51 AM