65 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

ONEXOX Thread : Latest Season Pass available now, all about OneXOX

views

xinaixin
post Dec 23 2017, 03:38 PM

Earning 5% User Get Users commissions
1,296 posts

HI, saya baru 6 minggu jadi dealer xox .Saya ingin tahu mestikah saya dapatkan semua Sd/Dealer pin dan kad-kad sim/mnp/srp dari upline saya ? Bolehkah saya dapatkan Sd/Dealer pin dan sim/mnp/srp dari pengedar xox lain yang berdekatan dengan tempat saya ? Saya mendaftar online dan mendapati upline saya jauh di negeri Perak.

This post has been edited by xinaixin: Dec 23 2017, 03:55 PM
xinaixin
post Dec 23 2017, 05:43 PM

1,296 posts

QUOTE(adiwarna @ Dec 23 2017, 04:12 PM)
Boleh

Btw thread ini adalah untuk isu pengguna xox/onexox

Isu tentang dealer adalah lebih baik berhubung dengan dealer yg melantik
Saya pun ingin menghubungi upline saya,tetapi susah untuk dihubungi. sad.gif Cuma hari ahad/holiday atau pun waktu lepas kerja sahaja boleh dapat dihubungi.Setakat ini saya cuma tahu cara mendaftar starter pack dan MNP saja.Itu pun saya dapat tahu dari panduan asas pengedar dalam onesys.

This post has been edited by xinaixin: Dec 23 2017, 06:08 PM
xinaixin
post Dec 29 2017, 05:56 PM

1,296 posts

QUOTE(adiwarna @ Dec 29 2017, 12:54 AM)
u can purchase season pass during happy hour / season pass plus

user posted image
Baru dapat berita yang mengatakan SP Fat5 @ 5GB + 5GB dan SP FAT10 @ 10GB + 10GB akan tamat pada 31/01/2018,betul ke ?
xinaixin
post Jan 22 2018, 09:00 AM

1,296 posts

QUOTE(RDoe @ Jan 22 2018, 07:55 AM)
Ah, you meant the other prepaid Red One.

What I was asking this that, I thought with OneXOX, we won't get into this mess from the 5-digit numbers. Thought I read about it somewhere before. Maybe I'd the wrong notion.

Thanks, anyway. smile.gif
This is what dealer explain to me (No charged sms from 3rd party) about the 100% "No hidden charges" and I also happens to read about it ,so I guess not really 100% ..... rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by xinaixin: Jan 22 2018, 09:05 AM
xinaixin
post Jan 22 2018, 01:06 PM

1,296 posts

QUOTE(d3v073d_50uL @ Jan 22 2018, 10:08 AM)
No hidden charge should mean, XOX won't charge you for the thing you don't use and/or things such as PPU (Pay-per-use).
What you pay is what you can use...

For the SPAM @ paid SMS done by third party, You can report it to 12273 @ CS.
They'll investigate and refund you accordingly...
Yeah...may be you are right,but ONEXOX dealer told me "pengguna ONEXOX tidak akan terima spam sms dari pihak ke-3 yang memakan kredit seperti telco-telco lain ,sistem ONEXOX ada pemantauan yang menyekat spam sms"

This post has been edited by xinaixin: Jan 22 2018, 01:12 PM
xinaixin
post Jan 23 2018, 01:26 PM

1,296 posts

QUOTE(UN1T3D @ Jan 23 2018, 12:23 PM)
Please take note everyone that GameLand is XOX's own premium content and uses a 5 digit assigned for internal system use ... note the number 20000.

AFAIK, 5 digit premium contents by 3rd party are blocked by ONEXOX but XOX's own premium content will get through.

Nothing to worry because ONEXOX will refund if it happens (true so far in all the cases that I've seen/read/heard). Just make a report to 12273 and it'll be settled quickly.

laugh.gif
This should not happen.....Should have procedure which had to REPLY YES in order to ACTIVATE any subscriptions, what about the old pakcik/makcik/uncles/aunties who use older phone (not smartphone) who don't know how to read or never read sms ? confused.gif

This post has been edited by xinaixin: Jan 23 2018, 01:39 PM
xinaixin
post Jan 23 2018, 10:59 PM

1,296 posts

QUOTE(skyfusion @ Jan 23 2018, 09:17 PM)
Hi, I need a most cost saving prepaid plan for my daughter. I need a long validity line, my daughter can use internet and make call. I don't want a monthly commitment prepaid plan where at the end of the month I need to buy more top-up for her. How do I start or what do I get?

I just browse the website and all the infos are quite confusing. From Season Pass, Season Pass Plus, FAT Data Plan.

Thanks.
Find ONEXOX dealer near your place for better details.
xinaixin
post Jan 24 2018, 10:03 PM

1,296 posts

QUOTE(skyfusion @ Jan 24 2018, 07:03 AM)
Or better no need create this thread at all. I know websites and agents are around me !! You're very helpful  rclxms.gif
Sometimes things cannot be explained clearly in websites or by dealers here cause it takes times and not everyone gets reply instantly,am I right ? innocent.gif So if can find dealer which are nearby,most of the questions will be answer instantly and will have follow up service if in needs. whistling.gif
And I agree with UN1T3D....."There's a lot to digest,it best to meet ONEXOX dealer and have chat asking all you want to know" rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by xinaixin: Jan 24 2018, 10:12 PM
xinaixin
post Feb 15 2018, 07:39 PM

1,296 posts

QUOTE(cybpsych @ Feb 15 2018, 12:42 PM)
sharing...

1) 11 Feb, submitted online mnp order. made rm10 payment. wait for delivery.
2) 13 Feb, received delivery note via email. courier is Citylink with tracking number, phone number, and link. not bad, enough info is shown in the email.
3) 14 Feb, failed delivery by Citylink. probably due to nobody at home when they came. didnt call me either. just found out the reason from tracking site.
4) 15 Feb, went to self-pickup. luckily nearby my delivery address. easy.

Note: at this point, MNP has not been initiated yet because pending SIM card delivery.

5) 15 Feb, went to mnp verification page. entered the SIM card serial number. enter TAC. found out the "Current Operator" name somehow mistakenly set to ALTEL POSTPAID, whereby I set it as DIGI during order.
6) 15 Feb, called CS. pending investigation and to change back to proper operator name. submitting MNP now will definitely fail because it will trigger request to ALTEL instead of DIGI. Due to holiday now, gotta wait till next Monday for them to fix.

Note: Only after SIM serial number is entered and proceed, the system will trigger MNP Request to your current operator. reply the SMS too. SLA is between 1-3 days. If your current operator accepted the MNP request, it will update back to XOX to activate and current operator to deactivate.

So, put your current SIM on standby & active for any MNP activities required. Once you noticed no signal, then it's already deactivated, and you can now insert the XOX sim. by right, XOX sim will have signal since it's already activated after successful MNP port-in.
In some cases the old provider's line already been cut off and the new onexox line takes more than 2 days to be activated (normally only takes a few hours to activate) so you have to be prepare for this circumtances which happens,in case..... brows.gif This case did happens sometimes after received MNP sms and success reply (even MNP on the spot by onexox dealer)

This post has been edited by xinaixin: Feb 15 2018, 07:50 PM
xinaixin
post Feb 26 2018, 11:39 AM

1,296 posts

QUOTE(MakNok @ Feb 25 2018, 11:53 AM)
So..keep in your FB page.
That all.
This ia more like advertisement about your business.

Would you say good thing about competitor if better offer than OneXoX.?

No..right..because you only deal in OneXoX because that is your income.

Tell me..have OneXox ever offer Season Pass better than always the same RM50 for 10GB data?
The key point is that you can utilise 500mb only..that all. And also 28 month validty.

OneXox is more for frugal data user....park their VIP number..
Especially good for old people and light user.
That all.

If want high data usage.....definitely not OneXOX..right?
Yes,that's true.....ONEXOX not for high data users who use over 10GB or more monthly (not every home subscribe to streamyx/unifi).The purpose of this thread are for enquiries on ONEXOX.

This post has been edited by xinaixin: Feb 26 2018, 12:24 PM
xinaixin
post Feb 26 2018, 11:53 AM

1,296 posts

QUOTE(MakNok @ Feb 26 2018, 08:47 AM)
better in what?
you can say the good point and might as well spell out the bad as well if any.
XoX can be bad or good...doesn't mean it must be good.

This is discussion forum and not the place to show off
it is to share what is the benefit of XoX.
or have you forgotten?

So you telling that those offer for RM50 for 10GB is good.????
or you forgotten that addon in Celcom also rm50 for 10GB
So what so great about it?

the only thing great about it is that XoX sold it as Season pass where you can frugally use 500mb monthly
also great for parking VIP or special number for 28 months.

well...i did say good thing about it.
So what troll are you talking about?

Kindly read and understand what i am posting before blindly saying i am trolling.
So..you NOT trolling in other forum as well for giving your honest opinion there about Digi infinte, right?
So you say i am trolling now as you say...!!
Double standard....!!!

What a joke.... bangwall.gif
There a lots of different packages from different telcos which suits different users.The facts are dealers always promotes the pros of their products but not the cons of their products and that's normal.....so just cool down.
xinaixin
post Feb 27 2018, 06:41 PM

1,296 posts

QUOTE(new2city @ Feb 27 2018, 02:11 PM)
But there is nothing special with this.  Some dealers will give this pricing to you anytime.  smile.gif
Yes,this is true.....ONEXOX dealer sell/transfer data of 10GB to you at only RM50 when you need it.As for users who are buying the 10GB "HAPPY HOUR" can extend their validity 50 days when they top up RM50.
xinaixin
post Feb 27 2018, 06:47 PM

1,296 posts

QUOTE(Xnet @ Feb 26 2018, 03:22 PM)
This one no more?
You can buy 333 minutes at RM30 from ONEXOX dealers.

This post has been edited by xinaixin: Feb 27 2018, 06:52 PM
xinaixin
post Feb 28 2018, 08:53 AM

1,296 posts

[quote=Xnet,Feb 27 2018, 08:02 PM]Any dealers here that can offer me the deal?
Kindly PM

[/quote
PM

This post has been edited by xinaixin: Feb 28 2018, 09:50 AM
xinaixin
post Mar 2 2018, 09:47 AM

1,296 posts

QUOTE(new2city @ Mar 2 2018, 05:25 AM)
I don't mean to disrespectful, but not all dealers are helpful especially once you have mnp in.  I feel fellow users are more helpful.

Onexox needs to improve it's guides and processes. It is sure to make new customers burn money. My burn was the fat5+5 plan. I bought it for my siblings who are normally just back for a few days a year for holidays. Problem was that I didn't know
1)  it was activated the day I purchased it on line.
2) auto renewal is on by default.
So guess what happened when I pass the sim cards to my siblings 1.5 months later...

Some like me will stay because we believe in the ideals of XOX. Some will just get burn once and walk away.

Onexox cannot just rely on dealers and customers to understand their complicated system so easily. They must also refine the system to protect their customer from wasting money.  After all, that is what their main ideal is, not to waste..
Sorry to know what happen,in my opinion you should purchased from ONEXOX dealer so that there's someone to provide more informations that you should know and follow up if necessary.For online purchased,you should first get more informations from others ONEXOX users or anyone who are familiar with ONEXOX.

This post has been edited by xinaixin: Mar 2 2018, 09:56 AM
xinaixin
post Mar 2 2018, 10:35 PM

1,296 posts

QUOTE(new2city @ Mar 2 2018, 11:15 AM)
actually I did consult a fellow user, but the auto renewal part was left out. 

But the point I am trying to put forward is, XOX should work on making it's system fool proof as it will be their loss as well when a potential customer runs away because THEY make a mistake understanding the XOX's system which is very very complicated (the app is not user friendly and user safe)
Both you and UN1N3D are 2 of the most helpful members here, but you are non dealers, am I right?

So you both have a clear understanding of the system.  But as a new user, I find that there is so much(too much actually for the average user) to learn just to operate a phone line !!!

Let me put the mistakes here in full black and white, as to why, XOX is to be blamed.

1)  When the sims were delivered, there are instructions there.  "To ACTIVATE your line, please make a call..... blah blah blah..." What does this tell you, the line needs to be activated.  BUT, it is already activated!!!
2) there is no indication or warning that auto renewal is by default ON.

Come on guys, it's all in black and white, and you still blame the customer?

I consider myself quite fussy already in these things( I read FAQs, Guidelines and manuals) before I proceed.  But still I fell prey to this.

Just imagine aunty and uncles who just want a line to use.

OneXOX should improve on this, if they are serious in taking care of their customers.

Most people will say, OneXOX cheats them, but I know it is my mistake in believing in the instructions(although incomplete!!

It was a waste of money.
I also met problems when i'm new to ONEXOX half year ago and i regards it as a lesson and start to find dealers for more informations.You can PM me if need help.

This post has been edited by xinaixin: Mar 2 2018, 10:59 PM
xinaixin
post Mar 8 2018, 11:25 AM

1,296 posts

QUOTE(darkcurves @ Mar 8 2018, 10:06 AM)
I just got the simcard in my mail to MNP to XOX. After i activate it, the 28 month validity will start? Any other pitfalls i have to look out for? I plan to use their 333 min voice call package only.
For success MNP........ 1) Make first call to activate the line, 2) Top up RM30, 3) Sms "SP FATVOICE to 22111" to purchase the 333 min voice call.You will get the 28 months validity instantly.I hope this will help.

This post has been edited by xinaixin: Mar 8 2018, 11:27 AM
xinaixin
post Mar 8 2018, 11:32 AM

1,296 posts

QUOTE(darkcurves @ Mar 8 2018, 11:28 AM)
Thank you, will do this immediately after MNP.
You're welcome,my pleasure to be able to help.

This post has been edited by xinaixin: Mar 8 2018, 11:34 AM
xinaixin
post Mar 8 2018, 11:36 AM

1,296 posts

QUOTE(stephantsen @ Mar 8 2018, 11:34 AM)
no need to this thing also will get it instanly. i got my 24 months validity straight after i port in.. done it with two of my numbers
That's true.....success MNP gets their 28 months validity instantly.I'm helping this users to purchase the 333 min voice call after MNP as requested.

This post has been edited by xinaixin: Mar 8 2018, 11:39 AM
xinaixin
post Mar 8 2018, 12:54 PM

1,296 posts

QUOTE(n8210 @ Mar 8 2018, 12:34 PM)
Users who port in to XOX, will they get basic data for whatsapp etc?
This post has been edited by xinaixin: Mar 8 2018, 12:56 PM

65 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0199sec    0.19    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:17 PM