86 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PPA1M SOFIYA RESIDENSI @ Desa Parkcity, Pls Share your view

views

TStangent88
post Jul 26 2016, 09:26 AM, updated 7y ago

Casual
438 posts

752 unit Perumahan Penjawatan Awam 1 Malaysia (PPA1M) is coming to Desa Parkcity, will it be a good new to Desa Parkcity? For sure it will be the best housing project to Gov Servant with Kerajaan effort that Max selling preice will be RM300k regardless on view and floor. Location seem like near by to westside 1,2,3 rclxms.gif
Attached Image

This post has been edited by tangent88: Oct 14 2017, 09:01 AM
ANDY66888
post Jul 26 2016, 09:36 AM

Getting Started
115 posts

QUOTE(tangent88 @ Jul 26 2016, 09:26 AM)
561 unit Perumahan Penjawatan Awam 1 Malaysia (PPA1M) is coming to Desa Parkcity, will it be a good new to Desa Parkcity? For sure it will be the best housing project to Gov Servant with Kerajaan effort that Max selling preice will be RM300k regardless on view and floor. Location seem like near by to westside 1,2,3 rclxms.gif 
Attached Image
Desa park city not private land meh ?

TStangent88
post Jul 26 2016, 09:44 AM

Casual
438 posts

QUOTE(ANDY66888 @ Jul 26 2016, 09:36 AM)
Desa park city not private land meh ?
My knowledge desa parkcity should be in private land and in freehold. Have to wait those desa parkcity Taiko to comment. So what is your tot on it?
kochin
post Jul 26 2016, 09:56 AM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

private land or not, if one wishes to develop a township, and during masterplanning stage, surely the authority may have imposed on certain requirements such as schools, halls, mosque, affordable housing, green space, etc.

so it's a matter of when instead.

but there are cases where certain developments have managed to get away with it.

take elmina, shah alam, for instance. freaking huge township. eventually it may have affordable housing too.

same goes for kwasa land or eco ardence or whatever.
champu
post Jul 26 2016, 10:06 AM

Champu
633 posts

While this may be good for first time owners, I'm not sure if other residents feel the same.

But is this confirmed tho?
godlikexioo
post Jul 26 2016, 10:12 AM

Enthusiast
745 posts

QUOTE(kochin @ Jul 26 2016, 09:56 AM)
private land or not, if one wishes to develop a township, and during masterplanning stage, surely the authority may have imposed on certain requirements such as schools, halls, mosque, affordable housing, green space, etc.

so it's a matter of when instead.

but there are cases where certain developments have managed to get away with it.

take elmina, shah alam, for instance. freaking huge township. eventually it may have affordable housing too.

same goes for kwasa land or eco ardence or whatever.
Agree that authority will impose some requirements before approval is given out. But as my knowledge those Township project to mentioned above is abit different with Desa darkcity. Desa Parkcity is a town ship that not serah their land to local authority, Desa Parkcity still managing the entire land. If something like genting hill u manage ur own road and sampah. Desa parkcity have the right to reject any person to enter Desa park city. Whereas elmina is serah their land to shah alam Council and everyone can in and out freedomly.
meteoraniac
post Jul 26 2016, 10:14 AM

Regular
1,099 posts

zenia owners dunno will cry or laugh, especially on the west and south side
TStangent88
post Jul 26 2016, 10:17 AM

Casual
438 posts

QUOTE(champu @ Jul 26 2016, 10:06 AM)
While this may be good for first time owners, I'm not sure if other residents feel the same.

For me is Okay. but there are many people that against those affordable housing and thinking it is same with PPR flat.
Back to it, will be okay with your purchased in millions and their purchased in max 300k and all will be sharing the environment of Desa park? Honestly, i heart will be abit not feeling well. tongue.gif
champu
post Jul 26 2016, 10:19 AM

Champu
633 posts

QUOTE(tangent88 @ Jul 26 2016, 10:17 AM)
For me is Okay. but there are many people that against those affordable housing and thinking it is same with PPR flat.
Back to it, will be okay with your purchased in millions and their purchased in max 300k and all will be sharing the environment of Desa park? Honestly, i heart will be abit not feeling well. tongue.gif
Exactly the point, but I believe the crowd buying PR1MA would most likely be small families and partly middle-income. So assumption here it will be much better than PPR flats.

But one wonders if proper enforcement will be done to make sure the right owners are the ones staying after couple of years. bangwall.gif
gks
post Jul 26 2016, 10:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,782 posts

QUOTE(tangent88 @ Jul 26 2016, 10:17 AM)
The developer couldn't run away from their social obligation and responsibilities if they intend to develop a township. It a question of WHEN. Similarly to Setia Alam, Bandar Rimbayu etc... They also develop affordable housing as part of the township.

This post has been edited by gks: Jul 26 2016, 11:08 AM
gogocan
post Jul 26 2016, 10:29 AM

Casual
450 posts

QUOTE(champu @ Jul 26 2016, 10:19 AM)
Exactly the point, but I believe the crowd buying PR1MA would most likely be small families and partly middle-income. So assumption here it will be much better than PPR flats.

But one wonders if proper enforcement will be done to make sure the right owners are the ones staying after couple of years. bangwall.gif
How to enforce moratorium on rental?
gks
post Jul 26 2016, 10:29 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,782 posts

QUOTE(godlikexioo @ Jul 26 2016, 10:12 AM)
Agree that authority will impose some requirements before approval is given out. But as my knowledge those Township project to mentioned above is abit different with Desa darkcity. Desa Parkcity is a town ship that not serah their land to local authority, Desa Parkcity still managing the entire land. If something like genting hill u manage ur own road and sampah. Desa parkcity have the right to reject any person to enter Desa park city. Whereas elmina is serah their land to shah alam Council and everyone can in and out freedomly.
That is incorrect. The main road still remain as public road. There are few precincts which are individual title such as Amelia.
kochin
post Jul 26 2016, 10:30 AM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

QUOTE(godlikexioo @ Jul 26 2016, 10:12 AM)
desa parkcity have a hospital and also college, right?
so long these are meant for public, means the road would need to be accessible to the public. DPC have no right to reject any person into their grounds except private properties that they owned eg. the clubhouse.

the soon to be vp arcadia is also meant for public.

even tropicana for example, anybody who wishes to visit the clubhouse is free to enter tropicana.

i think dpc is volunteering to maintain the township for now. not sure if it's gonna last forever. especially so when they finish their last piece of development.

it may be prudent to check the master plan that has been pre-approved by the authorities to confirm upcoming future plan. the new strata title act practically make it impossible for changes to take place.
Kilohertz
post Jul 26 2016, 10:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,172 posts

QUOTE(champu @ Jul 26 2016, 10:06 AM)

Not sure if this opened for public, it says penjawat awam? :/
SUSbalakong
post Jul 26 2016, 10:33 AM

Casual
340 posts

Hi,

My son is a gov servant. Where can I get more details on this project?

300K is very cheap consider exclusive areas like DPC.
frequency
post Jul 26 2016, 10:36 AM

我要挑战十个!
2,552 posts

wah can ask my wife try try oledi...
godlikexioo
post Jul 26 2016, 10:39 AM

Enthusiast
745 posts

QUOTE(kochin @ Jul 26 2016, 10:30 AM)
desa parkcity have a hospital and also college, right?
so long these are meant for public, means the road would need to be accessible to the public. DPC have no right to reject any person into their grounds except private properties that they owned eg. the clubhouse.

the soon to be vp arcadia is also meant for public.

even tropicana for example, anybody who wishes to visit the clubhouse is free to enter tropicana.

i think dpc is volunteering to maintain the township for now. not sure if it's gonna last forever. especially so when they finish their last piece of development.

it may be prudent to check the master plan that has been pre-approved by the authorities to confirm upcoming future plan. the new strata title act practically make it impossible for changes to take place.
Im sure now all road in DCP still is private road. But as u said may transfer to DBKL in future or not coz like genting also hav hospital & shopping mall. It really need to check with their master plan how DCP was planned. I also cannot said much because i do not own any unit in DCP, it is too expensive for me tongue.gif
kochin
post Jul 26 2016, 10:42 AM

I just hope I do!
All Stars
10,278 posts

QUOTE(godlikexioo @ Jul 26 2016, 10:39 AM)
Im sure now all road in DCP still is private road. But as u said may transfer to DBKL in future or not coz like genting also hav hospital & shopping mall. It really need to check with their master plan how DCP was planned. I also cannot said much because i do not own any unit in DCP, it is too expensive for me tongue.gif
question mr. lawyer.
can one own a property where sole access to it is vide a private property?

JasonTheGreat
post Jul 26 2016, 10:44 AM

Enthusiast
832 posts

All houses price in Dpc will drop for sure. Faster cash out lo.

Imagine having a flat inside DPC. Security will be jeopardized. Mat Rempit will increase, ah long will come. Owner rent out to bangla like security. Mayb DPC secu guard can rent there hehe instead of the flat outside the roundabout.

This post has been edited by JasonTheGreat: Jul 26 2016, 10:47 AM
lifegoon
post Jul 26 2016, 10:45 AM

Getting Started
64 posts

Walao... 300k in DCP. This is not like those agent selling their project what DCP south, Kiara north. ini betul betul DCP beside westside oh.

86 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0253sec    0.28    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:35 PM