Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Trading stock via maybank2u, let discuss

views

cutegurl
post Apr 23 2008, 11:41 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

http://img501.imageshack.us/my.php?image=31647060nb2.jpg

Which one should I click on the tab so that I can check my Trust acc balance ?

This post has been edited by cutegurl: Apr 24 2008, 12:00 PM
PureGeek
post Apr 24 2008, 12:51 PM

Casual
433 posts

the maybank2u account is under nominee, I'm worried... what disadvantage is shares held under nominee as compared with the direct (your name) account?
cutegurl
post Apr 24 2008, 03:46 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(PureGeek @ Apr 24 2008, 12:51 PM)
the maybank2u account is under nominee, I'm worried... what disadvantage is shares held under nominee as compared with the direct (your name) account?
Hi Pure Geek, actually whats th edifferent ? Do i need to pay annual fees or something ? & with this type of acc...i cant view my trust acc balance? rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
NaMyzarC
post Apr 24 2008, 04:15 PM

Regular
1,140 posts

u cannot buy maybank shares ;-) brows.gif
bzz
post Apr 24 2008, 06:44 PM

Getting Started
144 posts

Hahaha... finally, i went to aseambankers. They said, some remiser 'have a problem' with their online system. So they dont open their terminal for online trading. So you CANT save more on your brokerage because you need to call them to buy or sell stocks. 0.7% compare to 0.49% i think...

I went there, change to another remiser who love and willing to help customer to do online stock. thumbup.gif

QUOTE(Seng_Kiat @ Jan 17 2007, 09:45 PM)
hi guys,

i just realized that maybank2u is providing stock trading .. im interested in it but i have no idea hows da things going on .. what should i know before i involve in this businesS?

let share your experience by trading via maybank2u ...
Sengkiat, i think you can try their demo in maybank2u.
I guess so... But my friend open CDS and trading account today. RM10 for CDS. Using saving account. Settle in less than 1 week. I think you can call their customer service.
Go to aseam.com.my.

But please, learn before you fall. Noob like me, have lost nearly 1k before. But that time i donno anything about candlestick, RSI, MACD etc etc... Just pick and buy. Then sell. And that time... im not using online yet...

QUOTE(weichong @ Apr 23 2008, 08:32 PM)
user posted image
anyone have any idea how to i fix this problem, it refuse to load, keep asking me to download the file download.aspx
Im not sure about IE 7 . But win xp with IE 6.5 got no problem. running smooth. Maybe security setting in IE7 maybe...

QUOTE(cutegurl @ Apr 23 2008, 11:41 PM)
http://img501.imageshack.us/my.php?image=31647060nb2.jpg

Which one should I click on the tab so that I can check my Trust acc balance ?
Cutegurl, as far as i know, we can't check our balance in there. But i think about 2/3 days ago, maybank launch new features. You can check your transaction in you normal maybank2u. Try to look at Online banking > Account summary > (look for) View Latest Statement Summary > Then find the Aseambankers statement. If you use other than aseambanker i don't know lah. But mine... Not statement yet for this month. But i can download last receipt by using PDF file...
weichong
post Apr 24 2008, 09:50 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(bzz @ Apr 24 2008, 06:44 PM)

Im not sure about IE 7 . But win xp with IE 6.5 got no problem. running smooth. Maybe security setting in IE7 maybe...
i see, thanks.

PureGeek
post Apr 25 2008, 12:21 AM

Casual
433 posts

can someone share experience on all the fees and charges when using the online stock trading?...

ok i start first
1) RM 2.50 fee for every dividend received

Added on April 25, 2008, 12:31 amand also by the way, the shares held under nominee, has beneficiary named under the agent/bank, in this case is maybank, that means they have the rights over your shares? is it?

This post has been edited by PureGeek: Apr 25 2008, 12:31 AM
cutegurl
post Apr 25 2008, 05:36 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(bzz @ Apr 24 2008, 06:44 PM)
Hahaha... finally, i went to aseambankers. They said, some remiser 'have a problem' with their online system. So they dont open their terminal for online trading. So you CANT save more on your brokerage because you need to call them to buy or sell stocks. 0.7% compare to 0.49% i think...

I went there, change to another remiser who love and willing to help customer to do online stock.  thumbup.gif
Sengkiat,  i think you can try their demo in maybank2u.
I guess so... But my friend open CDS and trading account today. RM10 for CDS. Using saving account. Settle in less than 1 week. I think you can call their customer service.
Go to aseam.com.my.

But please, learn before you fall. Noob like me, have lost nearly 1k before. But that time i donno anything about candlestick, RSI, MACD etc etc... Just pick and buy. Then sell. And that time... im not using online yet...
Cutegurl, as far as i know, we can't check our balance in there. But i think about 2/3 days ago, maybank launch new features. You can check your transaction in you normal maybank2u. Try to look at Online banking > Account summary > (look for) View Latest Statement Summary > Then find the Aseambankers statement. If you use other than aseambanker i don't know lah. But mine... Not statement yet for this month. But i can download last receipt by using PDF file...
Thanks !! muak !

But but ...this is annoying...I have to call everytime to check my balance?

and the statement thingy....do we need to pay for that features? and should I click agree the agreement or not ?

cason80
post May 1 2008, 11:49 AM

Getting Started
74 posts

Anyone having problem with win Vista ?

IE will crash when we close the maybank online stock tab.

shrimphead
post May 1 2008, 07:21 PM

14 posts

A while ago... I am still trading and investing in KLSE...
Fed up with the low volume, low liquidity, bad patterns..

I learned trading and investing in US market.

For investment purposes : Buy good stocks like Visa and ETF or Long 2 years Options.

For Trading : stocks, options, forex, etf, so many...

Here are some good resources for you to read if you not yet ready to pick a course and learn.

http://investmentaction.blogspot.com/2008/...nd-website.html
dousan2003
post May 14 2008, 09:08 AM

11 posts

i am using apex-trading. Commision rate is 0.42 for <100k and 0.21 for >100k. Adn you can earn back your commission somemore. PM me or email me mayat6@hotmail.com if you interest on that. Thank you.
cutegurl
post May 14 2008, 11:14 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(cason80 @ May 1 2008, 11:49 AM)
Anyone having problem with win Vista ?

IE will crash when we close the maybank online stock tab.
Exactly the same prob here rclxub.gif
rarahim
post May 14 2008, 07:04 PM

22 posts

I went to Maybank share invest centre yesterday and asked a few questions:

1) need to open 2 accounts, one CDS and one trading

2) accounts have no monthly fee, but will be deactivated if left dormant for 3 months, but can always reactivate

3) fees are... if we buy online ourselves its 0.4% and if we call in it's 0.7%

Now, i have a question.. is it true that with the trading acc we open with Maybank, we can't buy IPO?? what is a nominee account?

This post has been edited by rarahim: May 15 2008, 10:41 AM
luncai
post May 24 2008, 03:38 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(cutegurl @ May 14 2008, 11:14 AM)
Exactly the same prob here  rclxub.gif
I'm also get the same problem. hmm.gif
wesi_lim
post May 29 2008, 03:19 AM

Getting Started
94 posts

QUOTE(rarahim @ May 14 2008, 07:04 PM)
I went to Maybank share invest centre yesterday and asked a few questions:

1) need to open 2 accounts, one CDS and one trading

2) accounts have no monthly fee, but will be deactivated if left dormant for 3 months, but can always reactivate

3) fees are... if we buy online ourselves its 0.4% and if we call in it's 0.7%

Now, i have a question.. is it true that with the trading acc we open with Maybank, we can't buy IPO?? what is a nominee account?
as i know.. we can buy the ipo.. bcoz i m using maybank2u online SE ..
hazairi
post Jun 26 2008, 04:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,621 posts

Hi guys, I've just been using the Maybank online share trading. Yeah, just like a few users said it before, the update is kinda slow, maybe coz there are many users using it. Apart from that, I think it's cool. For you who are using the Maybank stock facility, come and share it here! And for you who wanna know anything about it, can just ask here..
aero
post Jun 26 2008, 06:04 AM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(hazairi @ Jun 26 2008, 04:46 AM)
Hi guys, I've just been using the Maybank online share trading. Yeah, just like a few users said it before, the update is kinda slow, maybe coz there are many users using it. Apart from that, I think it's cool. For you who are using the Maybank stock facility, come and share it here! And for you who wanna know anything about it, can just ask here..
I'm interested on Maybank stock facility. Mind if I know how do you apply it? and any fees involved? thanks smile.gif
sabrateur
post Jun 26 2008, 09:25 AM

Getting Started
236 posts

I don't like Maybank's online facility. It's the same as Alliance's.

They use ActiveX. So no support for Firefox. Very bad..
speedguy10
post Jun 26 2008, 09:27 AM

~Do not look at my avatar~
1,828 posts

QUOTE(sabrateur @ Jun 26 2008, 09:25 AM)
I don't like Maybank's online facility. It's the same as Alliance's.

They use ActiveX. So no support for Firefox. Very bad..
Erm.. I m using HL e-broking, i cant use firefox to open it either.
deity01
post Jun 26 2008, 01:33 PM

Enthusiast
921 posts

still can.....if u install ie plugin for firefox...eg. ie tab..

94 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0161sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:08 AM