Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Be aware of ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou MY)!

views

TSBaoFatAuto
post Jun 10 2016, 11:23 AM, updated 4y ago

0 posts

Hi guys, not sure if any of you have heard of ezbuy Malaysia or formerly known as 65Daigou Malaysia. They claim themselves as 'the only flat rate Taobao forwarder in Malaysia' and today I will show you guys how these crooks trying to slash my throat. I am trying my very best to stay calm as I am typing these, but I really beh tahan with their shitty service and how good they are in giving empty promises.

I have been using 65daigou for more than six months and spent alot of money on their services. I will usually opt for their 'Buy-For-me' service, in which I will provide them the Taobao link and pay for the item in MYR (although they do earn from the RMB-MYR exchange rate so its ok I close one eye) and they will help me purchase the item.

When I am about to check out the item for the delivery to Malaysia stage, this is what they charge me:

user posted image

For three pair of shoes only, how is it possible for it to weight 8.87KG? ARE THESE SHOES MADE OF STEEL?!! bangwall.gif

And because it weighs 8.87KG, the delivery fee is automatically RM99.74. And this amount is delivery of the shoes, not including the cost price of the shoe. So ok lo, I screen shot this and personally inquire ezbuy Malaysia thinking maybe got error. Because for Buy-for-Me service, once item reach their warehouse, they will repack the items to save delivery cost. It is also promised on their website and policy. Then after I consult them, this was their reply:

user posted image

user posted image

Ya ok I admit I was very pissed when replying them because I really cannot tahan with their shit service. As you guys can see, there are two similar pair of shoes I order, but how come only one pair weigh 7KG but another weigh less than 1KG? Make sense no? It's so obvious that there are errors somewhere but these guys can blatantly give this kind of unprofessional reply.

I am so tired of their shit rude feedbacks and snail service. For all the money they spent on advertising and brand rebranding, they should have spend it better on increasing their services and efficiency. There were also couple of times which my parcel arrive much later than the promised ETA. And for those who are wondering why didn't I confront them on their Facebook page or other social media platform instead, this is because ezbuy Malaysia does not allow postings on their Facebook page.

I am here just to express my frustration and alerting current and potential ezbuy users. So disappointed with their services. After all my parcels have arrived, I will never ever use their shit service again. ranting.gif

This post has been edited by BaoFatAuto: Jun 10 2016, 11:36 AM
sunami
post Jun 10 2016, 11:29 AM

Enthusiast
715 posts

hmmm...the screen shot is pretty small..can barely see the wording...
appreciate if you can resize it?
chengsiong80
post Jun 10 2016, 11:30 AM

Getting Started
211 posts

I never use ezbuy or 65daigou, normally I use taobao forwarder or wiwaa.
For wiwaa, sometime the weight of the item can be very big due to the size of the packaging. But 1 good thing about wiwaa is u can opt for sea shipment if the weight of the item is very heavy. That will save a lot of $$, but it will take longer time to deliver to u.
b3arbear
post Jun 10 2016, 11:34 AM

Getting Started
115 posts

you should open an account and buy it yourself. I been doing that for months. kinda transparent and you can monitor it 24/7.

I used to buy from few sellers and forward to Shenzhen warehouse. then only resend to Malaysia in one parcel. eta whole process take up to 2 weeks.
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jun 10 2016, 11:37 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(sunami @ Jun 10 2016, 11:29 AM)
hmmm...the screen shot is pretty small..can barely see the wording...
appreciate if you can resize it?
Sorry bro, just fixed the resolution
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jun 10 2016, 11:38 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(chengsiong80 @ Jun 10 2016, 11:30 AM)
I never use ezbuy or 65daigou, normally I use taobao forwarder or wiwaa.
For wiwaa, sometime the weight of the item can be very big due to the size of the packaging. But 1 good thing about wiwaa is u can opt for sea shipment if the weight of the item is very heavy. That will save a lot of $$, but it will take longer time to deliver to u.
Taobao forwarder is it direct ship from taobao website itself? I am not very familiar with Chinese characters that's why abit susah sweat.gif
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jun 10 2016, 11:40 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(b3arbear @ Jun 10 2016, 11:34 AM)
you should open an account and buy it yourself. I been doing that for months. kinda transparent and you can monitor it 24/7.

I used to buy from few sellers and forward to Shenzhen warehouse. then only resend to Malaysia in one parcel. eta whole process take up to 2 weeks.
The Shenzhen warehouse address don't need Taobao forwarder or middle-person? Sorry bro, just asking cuz I not so familiar
b3arbear
post Jun 10 2016, 11:49 AM

Getting Started
115 posts

QUOTE(BaoFatAuto @ Jun 10 2016, 11:40 AM)
The Shenzhen warehouse address don't need Taobao forwarder or middle-person? Sorry bro, just asking cuz I not so familiar
still need but you do everything on your own. whereby you deal directly with Taobao or 3rd party courier service provider.

let say you buying item A from seller A. you pay once to taobao, taobao will hold the money until you have rec'd the item or upon the given notice period.

then item A will send out by seller to your designated warehouse (got 4 choices, differences are the couriers' services and their price)

when reach warehouse, they will repack and weigh again if you buying few items. then they will quote you the postage from warehouse to your doorstep. very transparent as you can see the weight of each item from your account.

dvinez
post Jun 10 2016, 12:19 PM

Limited Edition
1,463 posts

refering to their reply, ur item kena volumetric weight
maybe u seldom use postage hmm.gif
damonlbs
post Jun 10 2016, 01:21 PM

Casual
472 posts

your shoe box must be very big

http://www.online-calculators.co.uk/volumetric/weight.php

joe_mamak
post Jun 10 2016, 01:26 PM

Casual
363 posts

They mentioned volumetric weight.
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jun 10 2016, 03:26 PM

0 posts

Noted, but for ezbuy Buy-For-Me policy is that for every orders that reached their warehouse, they will repack the item means if the parcel came in a bigger box, they will open it and place it in a smaller box, fitting the item nicely
csneo
post Jun 10 2016, 03:31 PM

Casual
366 posts

maybe ts can ask them to repack to small size of box
e_mc_square
post Jun 10 2016, 03:43 PM

On my way
611 posts

QUOTE(dvinez @ Jun 10 2016, 12:19 PM)
I tried to calculate volumetric weight for TS.
But you need a very big shoe box to have 8KG volumetric weight.

Volumemetric Weight = (Height * Length * Width) / 6000 (measured by cm)

If the box is a cube, you will need a 36cm * 36cm * 36cm box man...
ycs
post Jun 10 2016, 04:22 PM

3,077 posts

thats why i use the Prime service, flat RM8.80 per checkout, no matter what size
dvinez
post Jun 10 2016, 04:41 PM

Limited Edition
1,463 posts

QUOTE(e_mc_square @ Jun 10 2016, 03:43 PM)
I tried to calculate volumetric weight for TS.
But you need a very big shoe box to have 8KG volumetric weight.

Volumemetric Weight = (Height * Length * Width) / 6000          (measured by cm)

If the box is a cube, you will need a 36cm * 36cm * 36cm box man...
not sure how ezbuy work, but if without repacking

each shoe box + seller packing + warehouse packing

it is possible to get 8KG volumetric weight, shoe box dimension alone is pretty big without packing

googled standard size for reference
user posted image

e_mc_square
post Jun 10 2016, 04:47 PM

On my way
611 posts

QUOTE(dvinez @ Jun 10 2016, 04:41 PM)
not sure how ezbuy work, but if without repacking

each shoe box + seller packing + warehouse packing

it is possible to get 8KG volumetric weight, shoe box dimension alone is pretty big without packing

googled standard size for reference
30 * 18 * 30 / 6000 = 1.17kg only lah...

How to get 8kg in 3 pair of shoes?
dvinez
post Jun 10 2016, 04:52 PM

Limited Edition
1,463 posts

QUOTE(e_mc_square @ Jun 10 2016, 04:47 PM)

havent include packing by seller/repack warehouse? hmm.gif
when 3 packed together it will get bigger dimension

we never know how they will pack it, maybe can ask total dimension from ezbuy and lodge complaint confused.gif
i order thing about 6 shoe box size from my agent, kena about 7kg only though
dvinez
post Jun 10 2016, 04:54 PM

Limited Edition
1,463 posts

can try this calculator, just by stacking up alone without consider external packing it is about 10KG

http://www.dhl.com/en/tools/volumetric_weight_express.html
dvinez
post Jun 10 2016, 05:01 PM

Limited Edition
1,463 posts

QUOTE(BaoFatAuto @ Jun 10 2016, 11:23 AM)

maybe can just ask them remove the box
not sure if they will charge to repack again blush.gif
e_mc_square
post Jun 10 2016, 05:47 PM

On my way
611 posts

QUOTE(dvinez @ Jun 10 2016, 04:54 PM)
can try this calculator, just by stacking up alone without consider external packing it is about 10KG

http://www.dhl.com/en/tools/volumetric_weight_express.html
No matter how you stack, at the end, the volumetric is 4.5kg by the calculator you provide.

May I know how you stack? Please enlighten me. blush.gif
e_mc_square
post Jun 10 2016, 05:48 PM

On my way
611 posts

QUOTE(dvinez @ Jun 10 2016, 04:52 PM)
havent include packing by seller/repack warehouse? hmm.gif
when 3 packed together it will get bigger dimension

we never know how they will pack it, maybe can ask total dimension from ezbuy and lodge complaint  confused.gif
i order thing about 6 shoe box size from my agent, kena about 7kg only though
6 pairs 7kg is normal I guess.
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jun 10 2016, 06:55 PM

0 posts

Hi guys thanks all for the concern. Just to update, ezbuy Malaysia has already gotten back to me and they admit it was their fault. The parcel has changed from 7kg to 0.53kg wtf..

I already attached their reply here, not sure is it viewable or not. Btw, thanks all for sharing πŸ™πŸ»

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
alucard89
post Jun 10 2016, 06:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,342 posts

QUOTE(BaoFatAuto @ Jun 10 2016, 06:55 PM)
Hi guys thanks all for the concern. Just to update, ezbuy Malaysia has already gotten back to me and they admit it was their fault. The parcel has changed from 7kg to 0.53kg wtf..

I already attached their reply here, not sure is it viewable or not. Btw, thanks all for sharing πŸ™πŸ»
Oh wow, that's a lot
Btw, how do you get those estimated shipping fee with buyforme?
I only get message that shipping fee and agent fee will be calculated once item sent to warehouse
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jun 10 2016, 07:06 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(alucard89 @ Jun 10 2016, 06:58 PM)
Oh wow, that's a lot
Btw, how do you get those estimated shipping fee with buyforme?
I only get message that shipping fee and agent fee will be calculated once item sent to warehouse
This one the items already reach their warehouse, that's why can calculate weight + shipping fee + agent fee together. Hence I was so shocked how come items already arrive warehouse but the weight is so blardy unreasonable.

I had a few dissatisfying encounters with ezbuy Malaysia before (delayed ETA, parcel sent wrong to their Sabah warehouse and so much more) that's why totally lost hope on them. Personally am a SVIP membership but they don't even know how to talk properly to customers 😑
alucard89
post Jun 10 2016, 07:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,342 posts

QUOTE(BaoFatAuto @ Jun 10 2016, 07:06 PM)
This one the items already reach their warehouse, that's why can calculate weight + shipping fee + agent fee together. Hence I was so shocked how come items already arrive warehouse but the weight is so blardy unreasonable.

I had a few dissatisfying encounters with ezbuy Malaysia before (delayed ETA, parcel sent wrong to their Sabah warehouse and so much more) that's why totally lost hope on them. Personally am a SVIP membership but they don't even know how to talk properly to customers 😑
I see, so we still need to wait until item arrived to the warehouse
I thought they can give estimates before that
Which shipping method do you normally used and how long does it usually take to arrive?
Any specific shipping method need to be used for electronic items?
r3d2
post Jun 10 2016, 07:21 PM

Getting Started
126 posts

Had a few argument with them on the weight, they always charge more than the actual weight and never less. They have very canggih computer.

a13solut3
post Jun 10 2016, 10:30 PM

Whiner FTW!
1,335 posts

when u get them, measure them up, if they scam u, spam on their fb, senangkan?
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jun 10 2016, 10:49 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(alucard89 @ Jun 10 2016, 07:16 PM)
I see, so we still need to wait until item arrived to the warehouse
I thought they can give estimates before that
Which shipping method do you normally used and how long does it usually take to arrive?
Any specific shipping method need to be used for electronic items?
The estimation only applicable for few items with the yellow 'ezbuy' option. My friend got use other Taobao forwarder before and he say for China to reach China actually very fast; within two days can arrive. But this cb ezbuy always holan ppl, reach warehouse also they can say haven't reach. In the end take up about four to five days just for inspection and repack.

I usually use Economy Air. The ETA I don't dare want to say cuz sometimes their mood sibeh swing, sometimes delivery fast sometimes delivery slow. For electronic items I not sure ba, I think is 'Sensitive Air'? πŸ€”
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jun 10 2016, 10:52 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(r3d2 @ Jun 10 2016, 07:21 PM)
Had a few argument with them on the weight, they always charge more than the actual weight and never less. They have very canggih computer.
This I have to salute you bro πŸ‘πŸΏ But how come you know they charge more? Did you weigh the item once it reach Malaysia? But ok lo your experience not that bad, mine got once parcel sent to their Sabah warehouse when I'm located in KL. That is only after countless calls asking for the exact whereabouts of the parcel only they admit KNN.
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jun 10 2016, 10:53 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(a13solut3 @ Jun 10 2016, 10:30 PM)
when u get them, measure them up, if they scam u, spam on their fb, senangkan?
Can't spam on their fb la bro, they don't let users to post on their page. Maybe too much negative feedback, takut affect their business kot
1to3for
post Jun 11 2016, 01:17 AM

Getting Started
114 posts

ask them to repack. i also suggest to remove all shoe boxes and just ship in the shoes itself.
K.I.T.T
post Jun 12 2016, 12:32 AM

On my way
510 posts

ezbuy ni aku pernah pakai service dia.

aku dah try ship by dhl. cod. self collect. dan pos.

dhl macam smpah. kata 3 hari. bangang x smapi

aku guna cod barang aku smpai warehouse hari rabu aku set nak amik jumaat (minggu yang sama) ezbuy gi set minggu depan

aku guna self colect kalau tak aku bising tanya 5 hari diorang diam laaaaaa

pos dioarang ok

tapi diorang punya pos RM8 BUKAN pakai poslaju utk area KL atau selangor RM8 tu masuk poket diorang jugak.tapi aku respek pasal apa budak2 dia tak tahu jalan atau tak pahham jalan mereka akan call kita smpai kita angkat mereka akan bagitau mereka dari daigou

K.I.T.T
post Jun 12 2016, 12:35 AM

On my way
510 posts

QUOTE(r3d2 @ Jun 10 2016, 07:21 PM)
if u want order use ezbuy please order within kuantity 10pcs above. because if less qty those packing u can see agak cincai using part of box only
KuzumiTaiga
post Jun 12 2016, 02:53 AM

Spends too much time with mechanical keyboards
3,126 posts

QUOTE(csneo @ Jun 10 2016, 03:31 PM)
maybe ts can ask them to repack to small size of box
once quoted, means shipping charges finalized and left warehouse already.
K.I.T.T
post Jun 12 2016, 11:23 PM

On my way
510 posts

QUOTE(KuzumiTaiga @ Jun 12 2016, 02:53 AM)
once quoted, means shipping charges finalized and left warehouse already.
too compress also not that good.
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jun 13 2016, 12:50 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(K.I.T.T @ Jun 12 2016, 12:32 AM)
ezbuy ni aku pernah pakai service dia.

aku dah try ship by dhl. cod. self collect. dan pos.

dhl macam smpah. kata 3 hari. bangang x smapi

aku guna cod barang aku smpai warehouse hari rabu aku set nak amik jumaat (minggu yang sama) ezbuy gi set minggu depan

aku guna self colect kalau tak aku bising tanya 5 hari diorang diam laaaaaa

pos dioarang ok
tapi diorang punya pos RM8 BUKAN pakai poslaju utk area KL atau selangor RM8 tu masuk poket diorang jugak.tapi aku respek pasal apa budak2 dia tak tahu jalan atau tak pahham jalan mereka akan call kita smpai kita angkat mereka akan bagitau mereka dari daigou
Uishh, dulu pun I ade nk try gune DHL sbab urgent punye barang. Pastu bile I nk tukar ke DHL diorang punye sales rep asyik je call I bagitau "kalo gune DHL mahal la, takut pun akan delay la, tula nila"

I pun terus bengong apsal gune DHL yg mahal2 tu tp diorang sendiri ckap mungkin akan delay ke pape

Lantak la, I skrang pun gune ezbuy utk order kecik2 je. Yg mcm urgent atau important orders I gune forwarder lain. Entah la, I rase cam diorang bile da tukar name ke ezbuy ngan heavy marketing sume, service mmg slow banyak la

K.I.T.T
post Jun 13 2016, 01:45 PM

On my way
510 posts

QUOTE(BaoFatAuto @ Jun 13 2016, 12:50 PM)
Uishh, dulu pun I ade nk try gune DHL sbab urgent punye barang. Pastu bile I nk tukar ke DHL diorang punye sales rep asyik je call I bagitau "kalo gune DHL mahal la, takut pun akan delay la, tula nila"

I pun terus bengong apsal gune DHL yg mahal2 tu tp diorang sendiri ckap mungkin akan delay ke pape

Lantak la, I skrang pun gune ezbuy utk order kecik2 je. Yg mcm urgent atau important orders I gune forwarder lain. Entah la, I rase cam diorang bile da tukar name ke ezbuy ngan heavy marketing sume, service mmg slow banyak la
aku pun order bende kecik kecik ringan ringan dengan diorang.kalau bende tu berat sensitive item aku cari dlm lyn
economy air dengab priority air kat ezbuy beza 12 jam je
hanrx7
post Jun 13 2016, 03:00 PM

29 posts

u can told them that u are not bought rice pack..
douglas_tong
post Jun 13 2016, 03:15 PM

MaddDougg
1,699 posts

sigh, after reading this I am not sure how to get things i want from taobao.
got to know about ezbuy but since reading this, zero confidence.

any suggestion?
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jun 13 2016, 07:31 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(hanrx7 @ Jun 13 2016, 03:00 PM)
u can told them that u are not bought rice pack..
Hahahaha nice one πŸ˜‚
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jun 13 2016, 07:35 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(douglas_tong @ Jun 13 2016, 03:15 PM)

any suggestion?
I have few friends who purchased from Taobao directly, they told me that Taobao now has options in which you can directly ship to your address or something. I'm not so familiar with it, but you can try check out Taobao and see.

I'm now using WaaDaigou, it's a relatively small forwarder company compared to ezbuy. But because it is small and they don't heavily market themselves *yet*, so they're very friendly and customer-oriented πŸ˜„ So far, my few parcels came in time and in good condition. If they're continuing with this rate, I guess I'll be using their services in the long run smile.gif
jerm57
post Jun 14 2016, 11:23 AM

Getting Started
143 posts

hmm.gif hmm.gif hmm.gif

8kg volumetric weight sounds a bit high but is totally plausible because you bought 3 pair of shoes. I guess you could request them to squeeze your shoes into one bag and possibly damage it. They just didn't want to deliver your leather shoes like hamm chinn peng. Should have just nego for a lower price rather than make a big fuss.

They also did the right thing by giving you a massive discount on shipping, but you still not happy. Win liao lorr.

Mostly TS just don't know how volumetric weight works.
kcng999
post Jun 14 2016, 11:56 AM

Casual
455 posts

Hi there, i bought cook accressories cost rm299.00 by credit card on April 2016, when receive stock then open it got one dent n scratch. So just pack it again without used n return it. One blue note return stock copy. Keep calling customer service until today June 2016 without my money refund nor any solution. Every time i have to call n waiting n listen music around 8 to 10 mins n never call me at once from April to June 2016. Always advertise at NTV7 but no respone from customer service n money refund. Advertisement at tv7 n tv9 just cover the sales only without care any customer return stock n complaint n refund their money. This kind of cj wow shop please close sales treat compare previous time Smart Shop much better n have few outlet shop to walk in n return goods n refund.
Will inform to goverment consumer sales department n any related goverment to protect malaysian.
For everyone happen like this please share n keep on posting cause cj wow shop took our's money without refund.

Anyone face this problem? icon_question.gif
BloodAngel
post Jul 11 2016, 10:07 PM

4 posts

Hi Guys & Gals,

My girl having the same problems. The customer service hotlline is not reachable and the message reply is damn slow.
The clothes received have no size indication on it and the size are either is too big or too small. blink.gif Wonder did they check the goods before send out.
Or maybe there is communication breakdown between the taobao and ezbuy malaysia. mad.gif Lousy service mad.gif ranting.gif

PetomJL
post Jul 12 2016, 03:43 PM

46 posts

QUOTE(douglas_tong @ Jun 13 2016, 03:15 PM)

any suggestion?
I've tried Taobao's SEA shipping 3 times already, I think they are ok and quite cheap.

There are 2 types of service: 1) Taobao's Direct Shipping and 2) Taobao's Forwarder.

For no. 1) They will quote the shipping cost at the checkout. So need to shop all things and checkout at same time. Then you don't need to do anything else just wait for it to arrive. From my experience, this option is cheaper if your item is heavy.

For no. 2) There are 3 registered forwarders you can choose from. I guess there's no big difference between them, I just choose the cheapest one. The shipping cost will only be quoted after each items reach the warehouse and weighed. You can shop separately and decide when to ask them to consolidate, pack and ship to you. There are a number of days whre you can keep the items for free in the warehouse,1 week I think.
The no. 2 option, is cheaper than the direct shipping if your item is relatively light (below 3kg or so).

SonnyCooL
post Jul 12 2016, 07:10 PM

Web Bastard
5,955 posts

QUOTE(BaoFatAuto @ Jun 13 2016, 07:35 PM)
I have few friends who purchased from Taobao directly, they told me that Taobao now has options in which you can directly ship to your address or something. I'm not so familiar with it, but you can try check out Taobao and see.

I'm now using WaaDaigou, it's a relatively small forwarder company compared to ezbuy. But because it is small and they don't heavily market themselves *yet*, so they're very friendly and customer-oriented πŸ˜„ So far, my few parcels came in time and in good condition. If they're continuing with this rate, I guess I'll be using their services in the long run smile.gif
ask me anything u want to know ??? hopefully we can answer you smile.gif
guysmiley
post Jul 12 2016, 07:18 PM

Getting Started
134 posts

happened to me. informed them to split my parcel into 2. at first they were reluctant. then afetr a week they decided to do it. from rm300 per parcel based on dimensional weight to less than rm50 for 2 parcels by physical weight.

wasnt lucky for my friend that ordered bicycle rims. physical weight is less than 2kg. but the box is too big and cost him almost rm150.
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jul 12 2016, 10:04 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(PetomJL @ Jul 12 2016, 03:43 PM)
I've tried Taobao's SEA shipping 3 times already, I think they are ok and quite cheap.

There are 2 types of service: 1) Taobao's Direct Shipping and 2) Taobao's Forwarder.

For no. 1) They will quote the shipping cost at the checkout. So need to shop all things and checkout at same time. Then you don't need to do anything else just wait for it to arrive. From my experience, this option is cheaper if your item is heavy.

For no. 2) There are 3 registered forwarders you can choose from. I guess there's no big difference between them, I just choose the cheapest one. The shipping cost will only be quoted after each items reach the warehouse and weighed. You can shop separately and decide when to ask them to consolidate, pack and ship to you. There are a number of days whre you can keep the items for free in the warehouse,1 week I think.
The no. 2 option, is cheaper than the direct shipping if your item is relatively light (below 3kg or so).
My friend tried the Taobao Direct Shipping Service last month... And her parcel was lost sad.gif

She told me that she has always used the direct shipping service but this is the first time she experience this kind of issue.

Upon waiting for more than two weeks, her parcel still haven't arrive and just like every normal human being, she was of course worried. She contacted Taobao service agent but they were so slow and ask redundant questions. After acquiring the tracking number, she found out her parcel is in Hong Kong instead.

The most troublesome part is, Taobao pushed the blame to the China courier company for the parcel mislocation and the refunds can only be made in terms of funds transfer in local (China) bank account.

Means no China bank account = no money back.

WTF?

I haven't kepoh with my friend to follow up on the issue but I would personally recommend if it's an expensive item; using forwarder is better cuz in case if anything happens they will be blamed hehehe πŸ˜›

TSBaoFatAuto
post Jul 12 2016, 10:11 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(guysmiley @ Jul 12 2016, 07:18 PM)
happened to me. informed them to split my parcel into 2. at first they were reluctant. then afetr a week they decided to do it. from rm300 per parcel based on dimensional weight to less than rm50 for 2 parcels by physical weight.

wasnt lucky for my friend that ordered bicycle rims. physical weight is less than 2kg. but the box is too big and cost him almost rm150.
Aiyoo 2kg RM150 wtf. But ok la in your case, ezbuy willing to split the parcel or not a lot of money gone. Another good option I can suggest is to use the Buy-For-Me service instead; they will help you to repackage into the most smallest form possible LOL. But their Buy-For-Me service they will hike up abit currency la
ah_suknat
post Jul 13 2016, 03:46 AM

whoooooooooooooop
4,817 posts

This kind of businesa they always pok silap

They will over charge you on the weight, if you agree, they just diam diam charge you, if you bising, they will say oh sorry its our fault.

How many people actually measures their own items upon receiving anyway?
miyakochan89
post Jul 23 2016, 07:53 PM

Zzzz...
3,109 posts

Damn. I only noticed this thread. I ordered something plastic, 40pcs above. And they charged me shipping for 6KG! When I went to take the parcel just now, it was so super light. Urgh. I am gonna weigh it later and see.

asyadeema
post Jul 25 2016, 09:17 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(dvinez @ Jun 10 2016, 12:19 PM)
Ya, couldnt agree more with dvinez. Your shoes must be coming with a box so they will charge it volumetric charge.
ycs
post Jul 26 2016, 03:00 PM

3,077 posts

i notice ezybuy shipping rates seems on the high side
spacelion
post Jul 27 2016, 06:09 PM

Eiza Gonzalez
1,556 posts

I am here just to express my frustration and alerting current and potential ezbuy users. So disappointed with their services. After all my parcels have arrived, I will never ever use their shit service again.  ranting.gif
are you fucking stupid or what

the weight is based on volume not on how much it actually weigh

if u ask them to repackage without shoe box sure the weight is a lot less.
shin_daria
post Jul 28 2016, 01:33 AM

24 posts

Lucky TS ended it good with ezbuy.
my story wasnt so lucky. twice buy from ezbuy twice also problem.
one time, item is 1 kg but 80cm size. they re-packed it in the biggest box they have, at least 130cm in size! Box was practically one-third filled!

second time--this was the straw that broke the camels back. Bought inflatable chair which as a cover packaging (ie a bag to keep the chair in), and in the warehouse the staff chatted with me. "u have defect a bit, i refund rm2" and show grainy picture of what looks like the packaging torn. I asked "is it the cover that is defected?" and he said "yes" so I said refund accepted.

And the item arrived. No, not the packaging defect, THE INFLATABLE CHAIR ITSELF WAS TORN. LITERALLY GOT HOLE. How to use? I send picture in chat. they say " eh i thought you understand us, we meant cover as the chair itself" wah so shit ah your English. obvious want to cover own ass. I pestered again and they ask for "proof of picture that chair is not inflatable anymore" . So I fill the chair and I send a picture of the deflated chair (literally become lembik after 10 mins because you know, got HOLES doh.gif ). and they said THEY CANNOT SEE so can only refund 30%.

I'm gonna go back to using taobao consolidation. at least if got defect i can chat with seller directly. ezbuy can go to the same rabbit hole with ensogo. pfft!
et29tan
post Jul 28 2016, 12:02 PM

1 posts

I have been using ezbuy but I think the days have to come to an end. Compared to other agents, they charge a slightly lower shipping rate, but they charge you an incredibly high conversion rate, which end up is more expensive compared to others and/or direct buy from taobao.

Besides, I have experienced many times about their poor customer service. They never hear your complaints, although the delivery was late than promised date, they never say sorry, they only say the parcel has been prioritized, they can't do anything at the moment, except for a sound-like-computerized apology. So what for to set the date while can't even stick with it for many times?

As for their email response, I can say that is the worst email customer service I ever encountered. Normal company takes max 2 days to respond, they have to take 5-7 days. There was one time I immediately send my email within 1 min after I received a response from ezbuy, as I was aware of their inattentive. However, despite my instant reply, I had to wait for few days for them to answer my simple question, which is regarding miscalculation of amount (if you do not double check the amount especially amount after conversion, you may lose some money).

Calling them can be even worse, the staff is not informative, and not responsive. I have no where to get a satisfied customer experience from this agent. Email, call, online chat, none of them help.

If you don't believe me, you can try to use taobao direct buy and you can see the total price including international shipping before you checkout, and then you compare with the price that you pay to ezbuy.

Lastly, they have really bad management in terms of warehouse and their affiliates. There was one time I checked with them about my parcel, later they told me it was just arrived in their warehouse in KL and they would arrange a delivery to my house ASAP. After 2 days, I didn't receive my parcel so I checked with them again, this time they told me the parcel JUST arrived their warehouse and they will arrange a delivery to my house ASAP. WTF the stories are the same, 2 days passed and the parcel was still JUST ARRIVED. I could not hold myself but to scold them WTF last 2 days I checked you told me it was arrived, then no response from them anymore. I tirelessly checked with them again, then this time they told me they would prioritize the parcel, but no apology, no sincere, nothing.

Think twice if you want to use this agent.
bb100
post Jul 29 2016, 08:11 AM

Editable...finally!
1,438 posts

LYN got Taobao agents wan, why don't wanna use their service?

Some of them are /k/tards too.

One trustable one is wenten.

My friends and myself bought quite a few times with him, all very satisfied.
wenten
post Jul 29 2016, 11:44 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(bb100 @ Jul 29 2016, 08:11 AM)
LYN got Taobao agents wan, why don't wanna use their service?

Some of them are /k/tards too.

One trustable one is wenten.

My friends and myself bought quite a few times with him, all very satisfied.
flex.gif rclxm9.gif
andrekua2
post Jul 29 2016, 07:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,559 posts

I think many use forwarder because they want flexibility in ordering more items later.

I only had two bad experiences and both were related to Taobao global shipping. First time they forgot one of the bag. Second time they refused to accept xiaomi usb chargers shipment. Had to filed for return and waste shipping.

If you want to use forwarder, I must strongly recommend 4px. Their service is really top notch. I never had any problem with them. I had chargers shipped, even a sex toys that came with small tube of lubricant also get through. Never tio tax also. They declare the whole list cheap 2.
pisces88
post Jul 30 2016, 02:06 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,955 posts

how bout buying phones from them? i see their thread is pinned in the mobile phone section. anyone got experience?
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jul 30 2016, 11:04 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(spacelion @ Jul 27 2016, 06:09 PM)
are you fucking stupid or what

the weight is based on volume not on how much it actually weigh

if u ask them to repackage without shoe box sure the weight is a lot less.
In case you didn't read my post properly, it's a *SHIP-FOR-ME* service. Ezbuy is responsible to repack ALL items under that category πŸ˜‰
TSBaoFatAuto
post Jul 30 2016, 11:07 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(shin_daria @ Jul 28 2016, 01:33 AM)
Lucky TS ended it good with ezbuy.
my story wasnt so lucky. twice buy from ezbuy twice also problem.
one time, item is 1 kg but 80cm size. they re-packed it in the biggest box they have, at least 130cm in size! Box was practically one-third filled!

second time--this was the straw that broke the camels back. Bought inflatable chair which as a cover packaging (ie a bag to keep the chair in), and in the warehouse the staff chatted with me. "u have defect a bit, i refund rm2" and show grainy picture of what looks like the packaging torn. I asked "is it the cover that is defected?" and he said "yes" so I said refund accepted.

And the item arrived. No, not the packaging defect, THE INFLATABLE CHAIR ITSELF WAS TORN. LITERALLY GOT HOLE. How to use? I send picture in chat. they say " eh i thought you understand us, we meant cover as the chair itself" wah so shit ah your English. obvious want to cover own ass. I pestered again and they ask for "proof of picture that chair is not inflatable anymore" . So I fill the chair and I send a picture of the deflated chair (literally become lembik after 10 mins because you know, got HOLES doh.gif ). and they said THEY CANNOT SEE so can only refund 30%.

I'm gonna go back to using taobao consolidation. at least if got defect i can chat with seller directly.  ezbuy can go to the same rabbit hole with ensogo. pfft!
Wtf... How come so CB. Before this when I complain regarding my problem and gave one-star rating, their rep called me immediately and offered me a 15% refund as a form of apology.

Which was RM1.XX only ha ha ha.

TSBaoFatAuto
post Jul 30 2016, 11:12 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(et29tan @ Jul 28 2016, 12:02 PM)
I have been using ezbuy but I think the days have to come to an end. Compared to other agents, they charge a slightly lower shipping rate, but they charge you an incredibly high conversion rate, which end up is more expensive compared to others and/or direct buy from taobao.

Besides, I have experienced many times about their poor customer service. They never hear your complaints, although the delivery was late than promised date, they never say sorry, they only say the parcel has been prioritized, they can't do anything at the moment, except for a sound-like-computerized apology. So what for to set the date while can't even stick with it for many times?

As for their email response, I can say that is the worst email customer service I ever encountered. Normal company takes max 2 days to respond, they have to take 5-7 days. There was one time I immediately send my email within 1 min after I received a response from ezbuy, as I was aware of their inattentive. However, despite my instant reply, I had to wait for few days for them to answer my simple question, which is regarding miscalculation of amount (if you do not double check the amount especially amount after conversion, you may lose some money).

Calling them can be even worse, the staff is not informative, and not responsive. I have no where to get a satisfied customer experience from this agent. Email, call, online chat, none of them help.

If you don't believe me, you can try to use taobao direct buy and you can see the total price including international shipping before you checkout, and then you compare with the price that you pay to ezbuy.

Lastly, they have really bad management in terms of warehouse and their affiliates. There was one time I checked with them about my parcel, later they told me it was just arrived in their warehouse in KL and they would arrange a delivery to my house ASAP. After 2 days, I didn't receive my parcel so I checked with them again, this time they told me the parcel JUST arrived their warehouse and they will arrange a delivery to my house ASAP. WTF the stories are the same, 2 days passed and the parcel was still JUST ARRIVED. I could not hold myself but to scold them WTF last 2 days I checked you told me it was arrived, then no response from them anymore. I tirelessly checked with them again, then this time they told me they would prioritize the parcel, but no apology, no sincere, nothing.

Think twice if you want to use this agent.
PREACH!! Their customer service is literally shit. The only thing they could do is only say 'We will try our best, we will try our best' and offer minor compensation rather than really fixing the problem.

With all the money spent on advertising, why won't they ever upgrade their services instead? I also switched to other import provider instead as I'm so so so disappointed with them after giving them countless chances.
jiayi0528
post Aug 2 2016, 04:46 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

Dear All, just a sharing of a terribly bad experience I have with EZBuy Malaysia too. Before this I had a few purchases from them and the experiences are from good to average. However, the most recent parcel I received from them is the MOST FRUSTRATING AND THE WORST experience I ever had for online shopping. I ordered a pair of 30kg dumbbell in late June 2016 and I select the option of self collection. On 26 July 2016, I received sms from EZBuy that the parcel is finally arrived and I collected the parcel on 27 July at McD Prima Saujana. The item I received is not as description (the dumbbell only come with 3 x 2.5kg weight plate which is definitely far from the description of 30kg) and I called to their customer service (Mandy) on the above matter and also sent them an email to seek for a solution on this matter. Even though I am not happy with it but I am still able to tolerate with this as I understand that human tend to have mistakes.

Now the worst thing, on 28 July 2016, I received a call from PosLaju Malaysia informing me I have a parcel with them sent from Cheras to an address at Prima Saujana but they are unable to deliver as the address is incomplete and request me to self collect from their Bangi branch. At first I thought that it is a scam call and I did not ask much about it. After I got home I got curious what it might be and started to have a bad feeling about it that it might be the remaining weight plates of my dumbbell, so I search for EZBuy address and realise that their office is actually located at Taman Maluri Cheras and it further convinced me that it is my remaining weight plates. It then took me more than 20 calls to trace back the number that called me to get the tracking number of the parcel and another 2 hours to collect the parcel on the next day. mad.gif vmad.gif

How can EZBuy be so IRRESPONSIBLE and send out a parcel which I already indicated in my remarks by self collection? And the worse thing, send to an address which I do not know how they get it. Before this I had a few parcels from EZBuy which were sent directly to my house and they definitely have the record of my address, even if they don't, they have my contact number to confirm on what address to send to. Why the hell are they sending it to a McD!? I AM EXTREMELY DISSATISFIED AND PISSED OFF BY THIS!!! ranting.gif bangwall.gif

And the name!! They put my name as my Login ID!! Which I need to explain to the PosLaju officer during the collection. They are lucky as I take up the initiative to trace back the parcel and my Login ID is actually the combination of my name and birthday. What are they going to do if the parcel is no where to trace or I am unable to collect the parcel? Are they going to do full refund?

After collection of the 2nd parcel of the dumbbell, the item is still different from the description. The weight plate is different from their description but I do not intend to look into this matter as long as the weight is as per my order which is 30kg. Unfortunately, the item is still short of 1 x 2.5kg plate after all the hassle. I email to them again to complaint about this but to date do not have any response from them yet. I do not have the intention to bad mouth about any one here but this is just a sharing of experience I had with them so others will take note on this before order anything from them. Actually I even started to get impatient with them even before i received the parcel, but if i tell all the grandmother's story here it will be few pages long. Of course, before this parcel I do have some good experiences with them as well but this 1 will definitely make me think twice before I order anything else with them again. Thought i can make use of their Prime membership to set up my home gym in the future, but they have failed the test even for just a pair of dumbbell. doh.gif
KYLau
post Aug 3 2016, 02:52 PM

0 posts

Slow service response, took at least 3 days to response email.

This post has been edited by KYLau: Aug 3 2016, 07:48 PM
liquidsny
post Aug 3 2016, 02:59 PM

Casual
469 posts

heh.. luckily all of my prime item arrived in safe manner.
all the stuff i bought quite big too.. treadmill, shelf, computer table.
but that was prime items only for their buyforme service is a lot expensive than taobao direct itself even with free agent fee offer
munlok30
post Aug 7 2016, 09:26 PM

PinkyBoyDays
1,067 posts

total bought 30 +++ item from ezbuy ,

all safety arrive .. no problem also @[email protected] ..

just it take time .. really take time .. but those things are not urgent ..

roughly around 2-4 weeks .. quality depend lor , but i advise don't buy TOO CHEAP , hahahahha ..

good luck
sotplug
post Aug 27 2016, 04:28 PM

The old noobie...
920 posts

I'll most probably stop using their service.
Did I misunderstood the conversation?
Or is it that they are just 24 hours in defensive mode towards their customers?

Attached Image

Attached Image
annoymous1234
post Aug 27 2016, 08:58 PM

βœ” SAFE TRADER
6,417 posts

QUOTE(sotplug @ Aug 27 2016, 04:28 PM)

Attached Image

Attached Image
Lol they literally don't give a shit
TSBaoFatAuto
post Aug 29 2016, 12:57 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(sotplug @ Aug 27 2016, 04:28 PM)

Attached Image

Attached Image
Wtf weih. Straight call them regarding the problem and tell them you want to arrange economy air instead for all items. How come they still can have the balls to say they don't understand the problem despite you telling them multiple times?
Devil7801
post Sep 26 2016, 02:58 PM

Getting Started
62 posts

Damn it!!I should have read this thread earlier..I just top up to their system and order some AC component..Looking at how you guys were treated, I believe mine will be a hassle as well..DAMN!!
TSBaoFatAuto
post Sep 29 2016, 08:22 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(Devil7801 @ Sep 26 2016, 02:58 PM)
Damn it!!I should have read this thread earlier..I just top up to their system and order some AC component..Looking at how you guys were treated, I believe mine will be a hassle as well..DAMN!!
Sometimes, some lucky customers won't face too much problem so don't worry. But if there's really any problem, just call them directly and push them to fix your problem because they're so darn reluctant!
xtxjim
post Oct 8 2016, 04:27 AM

1 posts

Can contact me,im china logistics (China To Malaysia,Thailand,SG)
1KG-RM13.50 (3~5Days)
Pm Me More Detail.

This post has been edited by xtxjim: Oct 8 2016, 04:27 AM
jeremy05
post Oct 10 2016, 05:40 PM

web developer
1,842 posts

damn shit, me too victim.

payment made on 21/09, ETA is 04/10, still haven't get my item until today 10/10.

dopp
post Oct 11 2016, 09:33 PM

Regular
1,604 posts

same problem with hopshopgo.

Overcharge all shipping, and claim the volume metric bullshit..

uoxtremor
post Oct 12 2016, 02:49 AM

18 posts

how about sgshop . com . my ? any problem with them ?
big[1]
post Oct 12 2016, 05:43 AM

On my way
632 posts

QUOTE(dopp @ Oct 11 2016, 09:33 PM)
same problem with hopshopgo.

Overcharge all shipping, and claim the volume metric bullshit..
it is normal

imagine you have something very very big but light.

you still take up the space.
Sedih
post Oct 12 2016, 11:36 AM

Getting Started
65 posts

Bought a xiaomi from them. Ordered on friday, then on Wednesday only they proceed my order. That is after i emailed them because so slow.
1KL
post Oct 12 2016, 11:57 AM

43 posts

so many people get cheated by ez-buy
tangenttheta
post Oct 19 2016, 10:09 AM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(xtxjim @ Oct 8 2016, 04:27 AM)
Can contact me,im china logistics (China To Malaysia,Thailand,SG)
1KG-RM13.50 (3~5Days)
Pm Me More Detail.
Hi do u ship to Hong Kong or knows anyone who does? Thanksss

numbertwo
post Oct 27 2016, 05:00 PM

Regular
1,714 posts

The chat seems to be offline all the time now and the phone no. is always on offhours mode... something fishy here?
jeins
post Nov 2 2016, 01:10 PM

6 posts

I really disappointed with them...
I used their service twice, twice with different problem.
the last time, they lost a parcel of 30+KG , and blamed it to pos laju.
and when you contacted them, no one is really helpful.
I asked them to gimme prove of passing to poslaju, they can't too.
really something fishy.....
wezzien
post Nov 8 2016, 09:37 AM

0 posts

This is the first time i'm using ezbuy and I believe it would be the last too.

First of all, I tracked my items which already arrived at the warehouse, & was wondering why the status in Ezbuy is still under "not reached". So I tried talked to the customer service via FB messenger, and guess, the customer service told me, we need 5-7 days to update the system! So, my question to the customer service, so which means my things will be staying in your warehouse for a week without I can proceeding any further? And, IF my items lost in somewhere, I can only being notify after a week? So the lead time stated in the page is 5days which is even shorter than the warehouse take to update the system?So ridiculous for the service. I have been using other forwarder for many times, usually they will update latest after a week n then i can just proceed to ship it back. I try Ezbuy just because I saw them frequently pop out in my FB wall.

Well after I make noise for 3days which the system still blank! Finally the 5th day it was updated! So I quickly proceed for delivery, and again it took me 2 days to arrange... another day to ship.... and I use priority air, which means is 3-5 working days as per mentioned. but after 3days, still I couldn't check on the status. The tracking status is still "sorry, no information on this shipment". Can anyone tell me after how many days of shipment only you guys get to track your parcel?

I would says, the whole process before ship already took up to a week for me to settle... and another 1 week for shipment (hopefully it is a week, dare not imagine if it will takes more than a week... )

Well, I can confirm, the really spent a lot on marketing! I would rather opt for any small forwarder, they are much efficient and have much better customer service! Oh, and their price are relatively quite competitive too! Certain forwarder, their sender will even send me at 9pm to my doorstep! Text me before they are coming to ensure I'm home.... Ezbuy, sh** forwarder ever!
J1g54w
post Nov 8 2016, 11:54 AM

Enthusiast
748 posts

shoes weigh 8kg? maybe they seludup dadah with your shoes lol
getfromme
post Nov 10 2016, 10:20 AM

27 posts

QUOTE(andrekua2 @ Jul 29 2016, 07:47 PM)
I think many use forwarder because they want flexibility in ordering more items later.

I only had two bad experiences and both were related to Taobao global shipping. First time they forgot one of the bag. Second time they refused to accept xiaomi usb chargers shipment. Had to filed for return and waste shipping.

If you want to use forwarder, I must strongly recommend 4px. Their service is really top notch. I never had any problem with them. I had chargers shipped, even a sex toys that came with small tube of lubricant also get through. Never tio tax also. They declare the whole list cheap 2.
May I know which fwd agent u use if buying from taobao? How we can contact the forwarder or can pick directly from taobao when check out?
andrekua2
post Nov 10 2016, 03:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,559 posts

QUOTE(getfromme @ Nov 10 2016, 10:20 AM)
May I know which fwd agent u use if buying from taobao? How we can contact the forwarder or can pick directly from taobao when check out?
Taobao system is really good. You must choose the forwarding agent when you place order. The forwarding agent will update your taobao delivery page when your item arrive in their warehouse.
RallyNight
post Nov 10 2016, 05:22 PM

Getting Started
206 posts

kecian kena conned
nomad90
post Nov 10 2016, 09:51 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(andrekua2 @ Nov 10 2016, 03:21 PM)
Taobao system is really good. You must choose the forwarding agent when you place order. The forwarding agent will update your taobao delivery page when your item arrive in their warehouse.
but how you know wihich to choose?
andrekua2
post Nov 10 2016, 10:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,559 posts

QUOTE(nomad90 @ Nov 10 2016, 09:51 PM)
but how you know wihich to choose?
Huh? I'm not sure what are you referring to. I don't use daigou, but more towards recommending buyer to deal direct with Taobao and it's affiliated forwarder. This give you more freedom to add more stuffs and then ship them here in one go. Sometimes can also utiliz the shipping discount and coupons offered by sellers on Taobao.

Personally I had really good experience with 4PX.
tblover123
post Nov 10 2016, 10:02 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(andrekua2 @ Nov 10 2016, 10:01 PM)
Huh? I'm not sure what are you referring to. I don't use daigou, but more towards recommending buyer to deal direct with Taobao and it's affiliated forwarder. This give you more freedom to add more stuffs and then ship them here in one go. Sometimes can also utiliz the shipping discount and coupons offered by sellers on Taobao.

Personally I had really good experience with 4PX.
ohhhh okay okay, then how bout shopback? are they forwarding agent also? i saw their ads on taobao
Aerith
post Nov 28 2016, 04:32 PM

28 posts

I have the worse experience with them too! Stupid EZbuy ! I will never use their services ever again. SO FRUSTRATING!

I was using the Ship-For-Me services to ship some items I've purchase from USA to their USA Warehouse. ITems arrived at their warehouses on time but until today they have yet to update my Ship-for-me details to allow me to begin to consolidate my items to get them shipped back to malaysia.

I have asked them to update the details twice ! TWICE! and they said yes yes we will update it asap. And up till today, nothing! bangwall.gif

How the hell am I supposed to ship it back when I can't even see my items in the "Arrived" Panel . This is so frustrating.

And worst of all, their online chat system is so shit. You have to wait forever to finally get a guy to talk to you. And when he does he gives you empty promises ("Yea It will be updated asap") they promised twice and nothing! BS vmad.gif

I'll never recommend their services to anybody. If you dare to try it go ahead. Don't say we never warned you hahaha
Aerith
post Nov 28 2016, 04:40 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(wezzien @ Nov 8 2016, 09:37 AM)
This is the first time i'm using ezbuy and I believe it would be the last too.

First of all, I tracked my items which already arrived at the warehouse, & was wondering why the status in Ezbuy is still under "not reached". So I tried talked to the customer service via FB messenger, and guess, the customer service told me, we need 5-7 days to update the system! So, my question to the customer service, so which means my things will be staying in your warehouse for a week without I can proceeding any further? And, IF my items lost in somewhere, I can only being notify after a week? So the lead time stated in the page is 5days which is even shorter than the warehouse take to update the system?So ridiculous for the service. I have been using other forwarder for many times, usually they will update latest after a week n then i can just proceed to ship it back. I try Ezbuy just because I saw them frequently pop out in my FB wall.

Well after I make noise for 3days which the system still blank! Finally the 5th day it was updated! So I quickly proceed for delivery, and again it took me 2 days to arrange... another day to ship.... and I use priority air, which means is 3-5 working days as per mentioned. but after 3days, still I couldn't check on the status. The tracking status is still "sorry, no information on this shipment". Can anyone tell me after how many days of shipment only you guys get to track your parcel?

I would says, the whole process before ship already took up to a week for me to settle... and another 1 week for shipment (hopefully it is a week, dare not imagine if it will takes more than a week... )

Well, I can confirm, the really spent a lot on marketing! I would rather opt for any small forwarder, they are much efficient and have much better customer service! Oh, and their price are relatively quite competitive too! Certain forwarder, their sender will even send me at 9pm to my doorstep! Text me before they are coming to ensure I'm home.... Ezbuy, sh** forwarder ever!
OMG we have the same problem with them!! the worse forwarders ever... puke.gif I will never recommend their shit services to anyone.
CatCanFly_
post Dec 1 2016, 03:38 PM

15 posts

Hi guys, not sure if any of you have heard of ezbuy Malaysia or formerly known as 65Daigou Malaysia. They claim themselves as 'the only flat rate Taobao forwarder in Malaysia' and today I will show you guys how these crooks trying to slash my throat. I am trying my very best to stay calm as I am typing these, but I really beh tahan with their shitty service and how good they are in giving empty promises.

I have been using 65daigou for more than six months and spent alot of money on their services. I will usually opt for their 'Buy-For-me' service, in which I will provide them the Taobao link and pay for the item in MYR (although they do earn from the RMB-MYR exchange rate so its ok I close one eye) and they will help me purchase the item.

When I am about to check out the item for the delivery to Malaysia stage, this is what they charge me:

user posted image

For three pair of shoes only, how is it possible for it to weight 8.87KG? ARE THESE SHOES MADE OF STEEL?!!  bangwall.gif

And because it weighs 8.87KG, the delivery fee is automatically RM99.74. And this amount is delivery of the shoes, not including the cost price of the shoe. So ok lo, I screen shot this and personally inquire ezbuy Malaysia thinking maybe got error. Because for Buy-for-Me service, once item reach their warehouse, they will repack the items to save delivery cost. It is also promised on their website and policy. Then after I consult them, this was their reply:

user posted image

user posted image
Ya ok I admit I was very pissed when replying them because I really cannot tahan with their shit service. As you guys can see, there are two similar pair of shoes I order, but how come only one pair weigh 7KG but another weigh less than 1KG? Make sense no? It's so obvious that there are errors somewhere but these guys can blatantly give this kind of unprofessional reply.

I am so tired of their shit rude feedbacks and snail service. For all the money they spent on advertising and brand rebranding, they should have spend it better on increasing their services and efficiency. There were also couple of times which my parcel arrive much later than the promised ETA. And for those who are wondering why didn't I confront them on their Facebook page or other social media platform instead, this is because ezbuy Malaysia does not allow postings on their Facebook page.

I am here just to express my frustration and alerting current and potential ezbuy users. So disappointed with their services. After all my parcels have arrived, I will never ever use their shit service again.  ranting.gif
You may request for repack actually smile.gif
CatCanFly_
post Dec 1 2016, 03:40 PM

15 posts

QUOTE(Aerith @ Nov 28 2016, 04:32 PM)
I have the worse experience with them too! Stupid EZbuy ! I will never use their services ever again. SO FRUSTRATING!

I was using the Ship-For-Me services to ship some items I've purchase from USA to their USA Warehouse. ITems arrived at their warehouses on time but until today they have yet to update my Ship-for-me details to allow me to begin to consolidate my items to get them shipped back to malaysia.

I have asked them to update the details twice ! TWICE! and they said yes yes we will update it asap. And up till today, nothing!  bangwall.gif

How the hell am I supposed to ship it back when I can't even see my items in the "Arrived" Panel . This is so frustrating.

And worst of all, their online chat system is so shit. You have to wait forever to finally get a guy to talk to you. And when he does he gives you empty promises ("Yea It will be updated asap") they promised twice and nothing! BS  vmad.gif
I'll never recommend their services to anybody. If you dare to try it go ahead. Don't say we never warned you hahaha
Due to overload of order, it will take slightly longer time for the warehouse to check and update on the received parcel.

https://ezbuy.sg/cms/page?cmskey=1111_field_report
PL71
post Dec 1 2016, 08:39 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(CatCanFly_ @ Dec 1 2016, 03:40 PM)
Due to overload of order, it will take slightly longer time for the warehouse to check and update on the received parcel.

https://ezbuy.sg/cms/page?cmskey=1111_field_report
Hi, to anyone who wants to use ezbuy malaysia, beware and avoid using their service! I went through them to make a purchase on 2nd Nov for some party favours for a kid's party on first week Dec.. And the confirmation was made only on the 7th after they asked for payment which was made on 3rd, and went through all the back and forth. I had also stated that this is quite urgent as we need it as soon as possible. On 23rd, they claimed that the shipment just left Guangzhou, of course we already got a nasty surprise as we had made several calls on the same week to ask for the estimated arrival date and was advised that it was arriving already! That is not the worst part, since 27th we started checking on the delivery schedule as there was a message in my account stated that the parcel was out for delivery. However none of the customer service officers could tell me when it will be delivered. On 30th, we called again and they claimed they could not contact the delivery man and thus could not check and unsure the whereabout of my parcel. Today we had to chase for the delivery man who was out and about town in Kuala Lumpur to retrieve our parcel!! This is ridiculous and unprofessional. We had paid rm170 just for shipping. This was already too expensive in my previous experiences shopping directly with 65daigou which is now Ezbuy Singapore or Taobao in Singapore. And I did not experience any incidents like this in my years of shopping online too. Talking about professionalism, Ez buy MY should not continue in this market if they cannot handle simple customer service.. or is not serious about running the business. This is my first time writing a negative review as I always think there should be a second chance given. The Singapore counter part is quite sloppy and slow, but still deliver its promise. I seriously think that the Ez Buy My management is not doing checks on the way the business is managed. Nor do they addressed the underlying issues. DO NOT use Ez Buy My service unless you have lots of time and spare cash to waste and like to make calls to check on them and do car chase with their driver. Talking about retail therapy😠😠
b0rhui
post Dec 2 2016, 09:27 PM

On my way
607 posts

Some of my 1111 parcels have yet to arrive in my account (it says received by ezbuy but pending weight measurement and stuff). Luckily I have received part of my orders a week after 1111.

Well they must have shitload of parcel to process I'm sure because when I ordered on 1111, some items actually arrived on 1211/1311 and those have been forwarded back already

Facepalm but what to do, their price is too competitive hence so people hired them smile.gif
vanpersie91
post Dec 4 2016, 07:06 AM

Regular-ly posting shits and stuffs
1,469 posts

Kasut sampai 8kg sweat.gif
alucard89
post Dec 6 2016, 09:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,342 posts

Bravo ezbuy
Bought my item with discounted price during black friday from last week
Today my order got cancelled without my acknowledgement, apparently i had to topup more since i have to pay for full price when i clearly bought that with discounted price.
Just how slow is their response when taking orders?
Like a week delay?

This post has been edited by alucard89: Dec 6 2016, 09:18 PM
duo_duo
post Dec 9 2016, 05:41 PM

11 posts

Speechless on EZbuy system. My first and last orders with them.

Attached Image
andrekua2
post Dec 9 2016, 07:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,559 posts

QUOTE(duo_duo @ Dec 9 2016, 05:41 PM)
Speechless on EZbuy system. My first and last orders with them.

Attached Image
That's why it is ETA. You need to understand the term well.

Generally stuffs do arrived within this time frame but there's chances of delay on seller's processing time after receiving order. There also could be delay in custom check in China before boarding. After it arrived in klia, another check going to happen. After everything cleared, then only can release to distribution center. If it fall on a public holiday, further delays.

I do suggest buyer lower their expectation when it comes to these slow mail delivery. They only charge you 15-20 bucks per kg whereas local poslaju already cost RM7.50 per kg.
Aerith
post Dec 10 2016, 07:56 AM

28 posts

QUOTE(b0rhui @ Dec 2 2016, 09:27 PM)
Some of my 1111 parcels have yet to arrive in my account (it says received by ezbuy but pending weight measurement and stuff). Luckily I have received part of my orders a week after 1111.

Well they must have shitload of parcel to process I'm sure because when I ordered on 1111, some items actually arrived on 1211/1311 and those have been forwarded back already

Facepalm but what to do, their price is too competitive hence so people hired them smile.gif
What a load of bullshit. Too late to help ur company get better reviews la k? Don't come in here and bs bs

Ship-for-me shit service

My first set of stuff arrived at their warehouse on the 19th nov, only updated after 2 weeks.

Then 2nd set of stuff arrived on the 26th nov, up to today they haven't updated it. It's fucking 10th December already !

No way for me to consolidate my items to even start to get it to be shipped over to Malaysia. 😑

This is too much guys... don't do this to people la... we spend money on these things ... hard earned money guys...😭

Worst of all they have taken down all the means of contacting them. No more online chat to ask them to assist u. Don't reply emails don't answer calls.

They are seriously asking for a law-suit. Just wait someone else who has worse anger management issues would take these guys on in court. The amount of negligence here is just overwhelming.

If u believe this guy go ahead. Taste the ez-buy pain. Don't say we never warn u haha
b0rhui
post Dec 10 2016, 10:42 AM

On my way
607 posts

QUOTE(Aerith @ Dec 10 2016, 07:56 AM)
What a load of bullshit. Too late to help ur company get better reviews la k? Don't come in here and bs bs

Ship-for-me shit service

My first set of stuff arrived at their warehouse on the 19th nov, only updated after 2 weeks.

Then 2nd set of stuff arrived on the 26th nov, up to today they haven't updated it. It's fucking 10th December already !

No way for me to consolidate my items to even start to get it to be shipped over to Malaysia. 😑

This is too much guys... don't do this to people la... we spend money on these things ... hard earned money guys...😭

Worst of all they have taken down all the means of contacting them. No more online chat to ask them to assist u. Don't reply emails don't answer calls.

They are seriously asking for a law-suit. Just wait someone else who has worse anger management issues would take these guys on in court. The amount of negligence here is just overwhelming.

If u believe this guy go ahead. Taste the ez-buy pain. Don't say we never warn u haha
Don't vent your frustration on me you dlkhead.

It was facts that they used to be good hence the customer base

I currently have 3 unarrived parcels ordered since the 1111 and they all arrived at the warehouse on 14/11. Yes they are so bad. Won't even use them for 1212 even if they credited promotion voucher into my account
nevill83
post Dec 10 2016, 01:32 PM

0 posts

order item from ezbuy on november and until today still in prepare shipment!!!!!!!!!send msg to customer service but no one fucking reply my msg until today!!!!:angry: mad.gif i don't know why they take so long to ship my item to malaysia..they service now so damn slow bangwall.gif i really don't know what the customer service is doing!!! ranting.gif maybe i have to wait my item to be ship out on year 2017!!!!!cause they are doing a lot a event 12.12. vmad.gif really frustrating ranting.gif i can see will be more ezbuy customer stop using they service in future if they still can't handle they service properly . vmad.gif
duo_duo
post Dec 12 2016, 08:57 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(andrekua2 @ Dec 9 2016, 07:03 PM)
That's why it is ETA. You need to understand the term well.

Generally stuffs do arrived within this time frame but there's chances of delay on seller's processing time after receiving order. There also could be delay in custom check in China before boarding. After it arrived in klia, another check going to happen. After everything cleared, then only can release to distribution center. If it fall on a public holiday, further delays.

I do suggest buyer lower their expectation when it comes to these slow mail delivery. They only charge you 15-20 bucks per kg whereas local poslaju already cost RM7.50 per kg.
Ya, I understand the point. But, if you stand on consumer standpoint, eta means is the time it will deliver until your doorstep. Take an example, lazada platform, eta means the stuffs reach ur hand within the time frame.

Besides, I notice prime items are their priority. If your parcel is not prime items, it seem it take forever. I got 1 parcel which is not prime parcel, until now haven't ship out yet. While, the rest of 3 prime items are shipping out n on the way to Malaysia. FYI, the non prime parcel is ordered 2 weeks earlier than 3 prime parcels.
andrekua2
post Dec 13 2016, 12:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,559 posts

QUOTE(nevill83 @ Dec 10 2016, 01:32 PM)
order item from ezbuy on november and until today still in prepare shipment!!!!!!!!!send msg to customer service but no one fucking reply my msg until today!!!!:angry:  mad.gif  i don't know why they take so long to ship my item to malaysia..they service now so damn slow bangwall.gif i really don't know what the customer service is doing!!! ranting.gif  maybe i have to wait my item to be ship out on year 2017!!!!!cause they are doing a lot a event 12.12. vmad.gif really frustrating  ranting.gif i can see will be more ezbuy customer stop using they service in future if they still can't handle they service properly . vmad.gif
Bro,

I think you need to understand the situation a little bit. You're not buying from DG65. They are helping you to buy the item from Taobao. So you pay them, they pay the seller. Not sure how their system works, but if they have to verify receive your payment then only proceed, wasted some time. After placing orders, have to wait sellers to ship to forwarding warehouse. Then they will scanned those parcels and repackaged them according to the orders. Items then be sent to custom for declaration and checks. Then only board ship and route to MY. It does take some time.

That's why I encourage buyers to deal with Taobao directly. Buy with forwarding option, then pay via online banking. You can track each shipment from each seller. You can even negotiate changing colors, items in case he ran out of stock. You can also opt for refund. Then when all the items arrived in warehouse, can proceed with international forwarding. If you are urgent, you can also ship partially and leave those not urgent items for later shipment. Items arrived in warehouse can be stored there FOC up to 14days upon arrival.
kerwyn
post Dec 15 2016, 07:49 PM

0 posts

Can someone advise me about the Malaysia custom tax? Let's say I buy a furniture (table) via EZBuy (aka CIBai) , when my goods arrive to Malaysia shore, will I get tax by the Malaysia custom (table worth more than RM500) .

Hope someone can advise me about this . Thanks
khai0412
post Dec 15 2016, 09:23 PM

Getting Started
102 posts

QUOTE(nevill83 @ Dec 10 2016, 01:32 PM)
order item from ezbuy on november and until today still in prepare shipment!!!!!!!!!send msg to customer service but no one fucking reply my msg until today!!!!:angry:  mad.gif  i don't know why they take so long to ship my item to malaysia..they service now so damn slow bangwall.gif i really don't know what the customer service is doing!!! ranting.gif  maybe i have to wait my item to be ship out on year 2017!!!!!cause they are doing a lot a event 12.12. vmad.gif really frustrating  ranting.gif i can see will be more ezbuy customer stop using they service in future if they still can't handle they service properly . vmad.gif
same situation here... i order smthing from ezbuy on 11.11 sale but until nw i still hvnt get my item as well...the ETA time was 13.12.2016...so i live chat wif their customer service...
and here come the CIBAI part
their customer service told me the ETA time change to 13/1/2017...WTF?! ranting.gif ranting.gif

dont think i will ever buy anything on Ezbuy again...ε‡Έ==ε‡Έ
^Ware^wolf
post Dec 17 2016, 07:36 PM

Enthusiast
883 posts

Forget about ezbuy . Especially ship for me . Charged me exorbitant service charge.end up i return my goods
life27
post Dec 18 2016, 09:10 AM

Casual
448 posts

I bought more than 100 products fro. Ezbuy .
No problem also
Hahahaha
stupiak07
post Dec 18 2016, 11:51 AM

Getting Started
245 posts

my parcel arrive much later than the promised ETA

ETA, it called ETA (ESTIMATED TIME ARRIVAL ) for a reason

so go piss yourself off
clement5949
post Dec 19 2016, 12:04 PM

HerculesMent
1,045 posts

QUOTE(b3arbear @ Jun 10 2016, 11:34 AM)

But sometimes, some item we cannot even bring into malaysia de wor! like those tian mao tv box sad.gif
Aerith
post Dec 19 2016, 02:22 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(andrekua2 @ Dec 13 2016, 12:17 AM)
Bro,

I think you need to understand the situation a little bit. You're not buying from DG65. They are helping you to buy the item from Taobao. So you pay them, they pay the seller. Not sure how their system works, but if they have to verify receive your payment then only proceed, wasted some time. After placing orders, have to wait sellers to ship to forwarding warehouse. Then they will scanned those parcels and repackaged them according to the orders. Items then be sent to custom for declaration and checks. Then only board ship and route to MY. It does take some time.

That's why I encourage buyers to deal with Taobao directly. Buy with forwarding option, then pay via online banking. You can track each shipment from each seller. You can even negotiate changing colors, items in case he ran out of stock. You can also opt for refund. Then when all the items arrived in warehouse, can proceed with international forwarding. If you are urgent, you can also ship partially and leave those not urgent items for later shipment. Items arrived in warehouse can be stored there FOC up to 14days upon arrival.
"Then when all the items arrived at warehouse, can proceed with international forwarding" you say?

Can you please explain why my ship-for-me status is still "not arrived" when my parcels have arrived at the warehouse almost one month ago. Yes almost one freakin month liaw. My items arrived on the 26th November... until today it still sits in the warehouse. Not updated. So please tell me how do I ship my items back to Malaysia this way?

Enlighten us...
lorrydriverrocks
post Dec 19 2016, 04:30 PM

Getting Started
212 posts

This will be the last time i will ever buy from them, so much hassle

Item already in Malaysia since 3 weeks ago
1st Delivery - They didn't update their driver on the new pickup location
2nd Delivery - They didn't load my goods into the truck

It has been 2 weeks since the 2nd delivery, already chat with their support people. Until now not even an sms to reschedule the 3rd pickup. Then i requested for self collection at their warehouse, even that oso no update. Seriously pathetic their service.
lolful
post Dec 19 2016, 06:18 PM

On my way
525 posts

Whew, luckily I found this thread. My heart is with those who used ezbuy
andrekua2
post Dec 19 2016, 06:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,559 posts

QUOTE(Aerith @ Dec 19 2016, 02:22 PM)
"Then when all the items arrived at warehouse, can proceed with international forwarding" you say?

Can you please explain why my ship-for-me status is still "not arrived" when my parcels have arrived at the warehouse almost one month ago. Yes almost one freakin month liaw. My items arrived on the 26th November... until today it still sits in the warehouse. Not updated. So please tell me how do I ship my items back to Malaysia this way?

Enlighten us...
Sorry, I can't help you on this. I have no idea where this warehouse were.

When I first bought from Taobao, I also didn't knew need to use forwarding. So I bought one without forwarding and waited almost 2 weeks before seller contacted me via aliwangwang. I then contacted a forwarder manually via aliwangwang and they agreed to do manual tracking for me. The rest is history. Right now your case is different. You have no idea where the goods were. That's why I recommend buying direct. If you can find your item tracking no and the forwarder warehouse, then you can contact them to track the item, then pay them via Taobao, and they will shipped to you right away.
Aerith
post Dec 20 2016, 03:15 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(andrekua2 @ Dec 19 2016, 06:54 PM)
Sorry, I can't help you on this. I have no idea where this warehouse were.

When I first bought from Taobao, I also didn't knew need to use forwarding. So I bought one without forwarding and waited almost 2 weeks before seller contacted me via aliwangwang. I then contacted a forwarder manually via aliwangwang and they agreed to do manual tracking for me. The rest is history. Right now your case is different. You have no idea where the goods were. That's why I recommend buying direct. If you can find your item tracking no and the forwarder warehouse, then you can contact them to track the item, then pay them via Taobao, and they will shipped to you right away.
I think we are in the wrong page on this one.

I am using the ezbuy ship-for-me service. It's their forwarding service. I purchase my items in American stores and they ship to their us warehouse address. FedEx tracking confirms that my items have arrived at ezbuy us warehouse on the 26th nov. Up to today (it's almost Christmas!), ezbuy have yet to update the items that have reached their warehouse into their system. Without their update I am unable to ship it back.

What's worst is I have another set of item that's also waiting to be consolidated before I can ship them back here to Malaysia together. It's been in their storage (not my fault- they took forever to update) for almost 30 days now. They gonna start charging me for storage already !

Walau I've even tried contacting them on fb and the inconsiderate ppl don't even bother to reply to help... almost a month already guys..... unbelievable...

I even resort to begging them..! Begging them to help me. Beg them to update so I can bloody click on the ship it back option! What the hell man... and yet they still don't bother to help. the worst experience ever.

If you're reading this ezbuy please help la aiyo just do ur job.... my Christmas presents won't arrive d this year...

Aerith
post Dec 20 2016, 03:18 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(lolful @ Dec 19 2016, 06:18 PM)
Whew, luckily I found this  thread. My heart is with those who used ezbuy
Yeah lucky u.. I regret I never did my research first man , would've saved me a ton of trouble
b3arbear
post Dec 20 2016, 03:38 PM

Getting Started
115 posts

QUOTE(clement5949 @ Dec 19 2016, 12:04 PM)
But sometimes, some item we cannot even bring into malaysia de wor! like those tian mao tv box sad.gif
not sure if it falls under sensitive item? if its, it has extra charges for it.

and might able to check with the seller. I tried to buy passport holder from TB but when make payment, system blocked me and claimed unable to send into MY.

then I personally msg the seller, the seller help me put it into the parcel without state on description hehe.
JStatham
post Dec 20 2016, 03:46 PM

27 posts

Hmm im wondering if their staffs read this thread or not
glauncher
post Dec 20 2016, 03:49 PM

Getting Started
295 posts

Last time their service quite ok 1 but suddenly become so so bad. Take 1 month more than expected to arrive
clement5949
post Dec 21 2016, 12:20 PM

HerculesMent
1,045 posts

QUOTE(b3arbear @ Dec 20 2016, 03:38 PM)
not sure if it falls under sensitive item? if its, it has extra charges for it.

and might able to check with the seller. I tried to buy passport holder from TB but when make payment, system blocked me and claimed unable to send into MY.

then I personally msg the seller, the seller help me put it into the parcel without state on description hehe.
owh, good idea! next time i am gonna try it biggrin.gif
Thanks
TSBaoFatAuto
post Dec 27 2016, 12:32 PM

0 posts

Lmao guys, even if ezbuy reads they probably couldn't care. And I understand what the former customers of ezbuy feel because I have been using their service long before when they were known as 65daigou.

But now, RIP ezbuy HAHAHAHA.
foxray
post Dec 27 2016, 10:41 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

https://www.facebook.com/eatlicious/photos/...?type=3&theater

Seems like more problems from this site
y_ky
post Dec 31 2016, 02:32 PM

0 posts

So this is gonna be a little long post, so apologies for that.

After using Ezbuy's service so many times, I'd rate them between "satisfied" to "yeah okay, got the work done at least". BUT! Discover some absurd policy about their shipping this time! I ordered some plastic storage box weighing up to 5KG volumetric weight. So thinking since I'm charged volumetric might as well order something else to take advantage of the extra space (if any) since I'm charged for it anyway. And it's storage box, just put some stuff in there la right? But LO AND BEHOLD! After ordering other stuff: 11 pcs clothing; 1 heels, 1 flats; and one bag, quoted weight shoot up to 9.32 kg, chargeable weight 10.26kg. Heels got charged .72 volumetric weight, fine cause comes with box. Strapless bar blush_ani.gif .59kg due to boxed packaging as well. So volumetric weight is about 6.5kg, remaining 3kg is for the clothes. But since my parcel is most probably being charged volumetric, and FFS the rest are clothes! So go ahead and fold it, crumple it, roll it! The actual weight shouldn't matter anymore, right? So I contacted customer service wanted to tell them give me a final quote of the consolidated parcel's volumetric weight, to my surprise I was told regardless of the volumetric weight, ANYTHING THAT GOES INTO THE SAME PARCEL WILL BE CHARGED ADDITIONAL SHIPPING. Like, WTF are you talking? Since when shipping company charge you the weight for every item inside the box after deciding to charge you on volumetric weight? Or am I missing something? Tried to ask them repack my heels inside the storage box to reduce volume, was told I will still be charged for the heels DESPITE NOT TAKING ANY EXTRA SPACE OTHER THAN SPACE IN STORAGE BOX! I'm seriously mind-blown. My mistake for not clarifying with them beforehand but who would have thought they'd be so ridiculous? Definitely not me! Or maybe I didn't understand shipping logics/rules, so someone enlighten me yeah. Don't vmad.gif if I'm wrong biggrin.gif

Conversation with CS attached!

And it took me days to be able to get someone to assist me. No one ever give a damn about message dropped via their app. Website stated live chat from 10-10 Mon-Thurs, good for office time employees right? No. I tried to speak to them online Thurs around 8PM but live chat NOWHERE TO BE FOUND - they disabled it. Friday had to use my phone to go online during lunch hour for the live chat - hell of a challenge. Mobile website is not that user-friendly.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Ka_Yan.pdf ( 82.04k ) Number of downloads: 99
pandah
post Jan 1 2017, 12:20 PM

On my way
588 posts

i guess they just charge to earn those extra, can cover the loss with prime

unless u talk to seller ask them pack in one package and send in as 1 item only, but then if anything missing u can not do anything cuz only stated 1 item
annmix
post Jan 5 2017, 06:30 PM

Getting Started
146 posts

Jus use taobao forwarder direct lah so easy i dont understand why u all like to use all these 3rd party . Taobao direct forwarder only charge rmb19 per 1kg (rm13), u can keep 20days at thier warehouse to combined all your product. I normally buy clothes so they will jus put every pakage from different seller into 1 big plastic bag. Usually reach KL (Me) after 3 days from guangzhou. Jus received mine today that sent out from gz warehoure on monday. Payment n tracking also so easy .
alucard89
post Jan 10 2017, 10:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,342 posts

QUOTE(annmix @ Jan 5 2017, 06:30 PM)
Jus use taobao forwarder direct lah so easy i dont understand why u all like to use all these 3rd party . Taobao direct forwarder only charge rmb19 per 1kg (rm13), u can keep 20days at thier warehouse to combined all your product. I normally buy clothes so they will jus put every pakage from different seller into 1 big plastic bag. Usually reach KL (Me) after 3 days from guangzhou. Jus received mine today that sent out from gz warehoure on monday. Payment n tracking also so easy .
Prime membership is quite worth it, especially for really heavy items and bulky one. I've received 80β„… of my orders so far and they're all in great condition.
Which I'm quite surprised really considering how people complain all the time about their service haha.
miyakochan89
post Jan 17 2017, 04:30 PM

Zzzz...
3,109 posts

is that an agent or directly from Tao Bao, I have been using Ezbuy services too but I have recently heard that shipping directly from Tao Bao is much easier and cheaper.
basilisk
post Feb 20 2017, 06:22 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(y_ky @ Dec 31 2016, 02:32 PM)
So this is gonna be a little long post, so apologies for that.
thx for posting this, so now we know their tactic ,

ridiculous reason to charge like that.
basilisk
post Feb 20 2017, 06:24 PM

29 posts

i buy items that are less than 0.5kg, why do i need to pay rm19 by using direct shipping from taobao.

with ezbuy, they oni charge RM4.5 for 500g only, this is a way to save.
basilisk
post Feb 20 2017, 06:27 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ Jan 17 2017, 04:30 PM)
is that an agent or directly from Tao Bao, I have been using Ezbuy services too but I have recently heard that shipping directly from Tao Bao is much easier and cheaper.
not really, depends on how big your purchase,

ezbuy will use some tactics to increase the cost of shipping.
HaMsTeYr
post Feb 23 2017, 05:19 PM

37 posts

Wa, luckily I stumble on this thread...

I'm using Taobao consolidated shipping now, so far my experiences have been quite good la, from date of item purchase to arrive malaysia need only about 7 days.

Thing is though, got a lot of things (xiaomi official store power bank for example) that can't ship directly using their service. Which forwarder you guys recommend for these?

Also, if can recommend one for USA also would be good. ComGateway reliable but man, my wallet feeling empty using their services...
angelgemini
post Feb 23 2017, 05:29 PM

1,314 posts

QUOTE(BaoFatAuto @ Jun 10 2016, 10:49 PM)
The estimation only applicable for few items with the yellow 'ezbuy' option. My friend got use other Taobao forwarder before and he say for China to reach China actually very fast; within two days can arrive. But this cb ezbuy always holan ppl, reach warehouse also they can say haven't reach. In the end take up about four to five days just for inspection and repack.

I usually use Economy Air. The ETA I don't dare want to say cuz sometimes their mood sibeh swing, sometimes delivery fast sometimes delivery slow. For electronic items I not sure ba, I think is 'Sensitive Air'? πŸ€”
if the china seller send out fast, should reach very fast but the only problem is they lack of men power ( i guess).
they need to repack all the packaging, that will take long time.
currently they serving SG, MY, Aus and Thai market.
The quantity of parcel they handle perday is crazy.

I collect from their delivery lorry before, is like 40 people queuing to collect their parcel.
whole lorry is full of item.

They also make alot of mistake, i purcahse something from USA and forward to SG.
they charge 10x the weight of the original item.
Lucky is ship for me service that i can see the item weight from DHL website and compare with them.

not easy to communicate with their CS also as many is PRC.
no matter how, they still offer the best shipment in market, no choice lo.
Raymond6
post Feb 26 2017, 10:28 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

Hey! Luckily I've searched for this thread about ezbuy before I made my purchase with them. What made me think twice before proceeding my order with them is because they don't quote you the actual total which is only the amount excluding the shipping fees as its very risky for us, it could be up to them on the shipping fees after paying the product cost. I would like to ask that if you guys have any other reliable & cheap Taobao forwarder that I could rely on? Thanks in advance.
truelife
post Mar 1 2017, 10:22 PM

Casual
446 posts

Items under Prime are not the cheapest though. Better buy directly from Taobao.

This post has been edited by truelife: Mar 7 2017, 06:14 PM
mrafif
post Mar 28 2017, 08:50 AM

36 posts

So, does it still ok to use their services?
jmas
post Mar 28 2017, 09:25 AM

On my way
539 posts

QUOTE(mrafif @ Mar 28 2017, 08:50 AM)
So, does it still ok to use their services?
Gave up on using their service months ago, their service is getting worse and worse...
I paid extra for express air shipping, but get my item after 1mths.. I check with them, always say "according to our system, we sent out the item"...
freeman1
post Mar 28 2017, 09:35 AM

Casual
432 posts

If count like this, all air fowarder will bankrupt, go check how much dhl or fedex charge before u troll here...
e_mc_square
post Mar 28 2017, 01:28 PM

On my way
611 posts

QUOTE(freeman1 @ Mar 28 2017, 09:35 AM)
If count like this, all air fowarder will bankrupt, go check how much dhl or fedex charge before u troll here...
Thanks for replying my ancient post biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I know exactly what is "Volumetric weight" and "Actual weight" mean. cool2.gif

This post has been edited by e_mc_square: Mar 28 2017, 01:29 PM
e_mc_square
post Mar 28 2017, 01:29 PM

On my way
611 posts

blink.gif

This post has been edited by e_mc_square: Mar 28 2017, 01:29 PM
mrafif
post Mar 29 2017, 01:56 AM

36 posts

QUOTE(jmas @ Mar 28 2017, 09:25 AM)
Gave up on using their service months ago, their service is getting worse and worse...
I paid extra for express air shipping, but get my item after 1mths.. I check with them, always say "according to our system, we sent out the item"...
omg, thanks for your quick response. appreciate it.
zhiawen
post Apr 24 2017, 09:41 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(jmas @ Mar 28 2017, 09:25 AM)
Totally agree, they are loosing the regulars dry.gif
davido
post May 15 2017, 09:21 PM

36 posts

QUOTE(zhiawen @ Apr 24 2017, 09:41 PM)
Totally agree, they are loosing the regulars  dry.gif
It appears you guys haven't much exposure buying stuffs from China or even from overseas. Even if you buy from ebay, delivery can take a long time. Its not the seller or website's fault, but its the circumstances of shipping. Sometimes even Kastam Malaysia can hold your package even with Express delivery, it can take over a month.

Hummingbird
post May 20 2017, 03:17 PM

Enthusiast
809 posts

user posted image

For three pair of shoes only, how is it possible for it to weight 8.87KG? ARE THESE SHOES MADE OF STEEL?!!  bangwall.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Please be noted that they have changed the home delivery policy for prime user. Previously it was RM8 per checkout to deliver the item from their warehouse to your home, and now it is changed to charge based on weight, and the minimum charge is RM8.

Good try ezbuy, there is no point to buy item from Taobao thru you as most of the cost saving has been charged up by your agent fee, lower than the market conversion rate, shipping fee, delivery fee and etc...
afieQ
post May 22 2017, 07:57 AM

Casual
384 posts

QUOTE(Hummingbird @ May 20 2017, 03:17 PM)
Please be noted that they have changed the home delivery policy for prime user. Previously it was RM8 per checkout to deliver the item from their warehouse to your home, and now it is changed to charge based on weight, and the minimum charge is RM8.

Good try ezbuy, there is no point to buy item from Taobao thru you as most of the cost saving has been charged up by your agent fee, lower than the market conversion rate, shipping fee, delivery fee and etc...
Lol whats the use of prime anymore if this is true
adamw
post May 23 2017, 09:10 AM

Back to serve justice to those PKHKC corrupted Ex-ministers!
2,098 posts

QUOTE(davido @ May 15 2017, 09:21 PM)
It appears you guys haven't much exposure buying stuffs from China or even from overseas. Even if you buy from ebay, delivery can take a long time. Its not the seller or website's fault, but its the circumstances of shipping. Sometimes even Kastam Malaysia can hold your package even with Express delivery, it can take over a month.
How often you buy from China Mr Expert? brows.gif
Just because you have bad user experience does not means you can justified a Sub-standard service from this agent by blaming custom etc.
davido
post May 30 2017, 09:04 PM

36 posts

QUOTE(adamw @ May 23 2017, 09:10 AM)
How often you buy from China Mr Expert? brows.gif
Just because you have bad user experience does not means you can justified a Sub-standard service from this agent by blaming custom etc.
I have bought from China many, many, many times - I lost count. Mostly from Ebay, also used ezbuy.

I never said I blamed the agent. On the contrary I said slow shipping is not the agent's fault.

Please read my post properly as I think you misunderstood.

adamw
post Jun 1 2017, 12:18 PM

Back to serve justice to those PKHKC corrupted Ex-ministers!
2,098 posts

QUOTE(davido @ May 30 2017, 09:04 PM)
I have bought from China many, many, many times - I lost count. Mostly from Ebay, also used ezbuy.

I never said I blamed the agent. On the contrary I said slow shipping is not the agent's fault.

Please read my post properly as I think you misunderstood.
I do mean it's the agent's fault since so many complaints wink.gif
miyakochan89
post Jun 1 2017, 12:39 PM

Zzzz...
3,109 posts

Used to get my stuff from ezbuy a lot until I learned that Tao bao starts shipping directly to me. Since then I never look back and Tao bao direct shipping is crazy fast. And they don't repackage your stuffs to make shipping more expensive because ezbuy always did that. They repackaged into a box so big and charged you more. But I also know that this is what most forwarders do. Just that since Tao Bao does direct now, this seems kinda redundant now.
coolstore
post Jun 3 2017, 02:37 PM

Regular
1,517 posts

QUOTE(10996455 @ Jun 2 2017, 04:00 PM)
Okay ezibye day are numbered
not juz ezibye

instead all parties involved in china stuffs biz - from shippers, shipper agent, forwarder, distributor to last mile dealer, bcoz of

malaysia dftz project in sepang with jack ma step in to build first distribution warehouse out of china

it would just take months to complete the warehouse and operate soon

guess 2108 would be fully operational

already got see one dealer clearing his factory warehouse stocks with clearance sale, these ppl are prepare in advance

some juz wait till the doom day to come

boxer07
post Jul 2 2017, 08:35 PM

Enthusiast
799 posts

actual price to get from taobao:RM50 + RM13 =63. somemore this is sensitive goods,some forwarder doesn't want to accept .

ezbuy end up only pay rm37 ,of course with Rm30 cash voucher ..using sea shipping.

This post has been edited by boxer07: Jul 2 2017, 08:35 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
huaweie5830
post Jul 3 2017, 08:04 AM

Enthusiast
967 posts

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Hilarous , I think anyone who wears a pair of 7kg shoes would not be able to walk at all

RIP Ur leg
alucard89
post Jul 4 2017, 09:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,342 posts

My experience has been great so far
Which is not what i expected after seeing all these negative feedback
Been using their prime shipping & buy from us, all my item so far arrived within estimated time.
SugarBlush
post Sep 7 2017, 09:29 AM

17 posts

Server error SURE. Nice try, ezbuy.

They overcharge on shipping A LOT. One small item weighing 54g including packaging and everything means 200g to them repacked. I said REPACKED. It's just ridiculous. I used their ship for me service and I asked all of the US vendors for the weight of each of my parcel beforehand so that ezbuy can't fool me. And let me tell you, all of my parcels (mind you, they're all small & light items) weigh WAY MORE according to ezbuy when they should actually weigh less because they have been REPACKED!!! HELLO?!

Clearly, when they say "repack", it actually means adding weight/volume NOT reducing it!

And their customer service guys, it sucks as hell. It takes literally forever for them to respond to your urgent messages.

Just skip ezbuys guys. They're just a bunch of scammers trying to scam you.

This post has been edited by SugarBlush: Sep 7 2017, 09:37 AM
ZintanthraX
post Sep 8 2017, 10:20 AM

La Dolce Vita
2,292 posts

this is my first time using their service and i guess this will also be the last.

seriously, for the amount of money they charge me for shipping, i expect something better. priority air my a**.

2-5 working days as per stated in their website. 7 days, parcel still have not reach malaysia for god sake. another problem is they are using ninja van as their local delivery guy, which is famous for delayed delivery.

heln_n
post Sep 29 2017, 02:50 PM

0 posts

I have been receiving daily newsletters from Ezbuy but couldn't unsubscribe from their email marketing listing.

So I called them earlier today and the support agent told me that I cannot opt to unsubscribe or delete my account because their 'system doesn't have that feature'.

I made a formal complaint via http://www.cmcf.my/make-complaint-0

Maybe everyone can help out to file complaints against spam and infringement of consumer rights? I believe for service related complaints can be filed here: http://www.nccc.org.my/v2/
anakrantau
post Oct 21 2017, 08:28 PM

Enthusiast
752 posts

Looks like I also kene sembelih by ezbuy warehouse guy..my parcel is just around 1 to 1.5kg but they charges for 6.1kg.
Saturday their livechat service not avail. and I do not expect they will reply my email asap too.
This will be the last deal with ezbuy.
Zelgadus
post Oct 21 2017, 11:31 PM

2 posts

My single pair of shoes took me almost 4 months to reach my doorstep.

And yeap, that was my first and last time dealing with them.
blackbox
post Oct 23 2017, 01:45 PM

Getting Started
129 posts

Fed up with ezbuy as well, is there any other services is reliable?
glorykeeper
post Dec 16 2017, 10:49 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

heard bought on 11.11 some of the packages lost?
SzeMeng76
post Dec 21 2017, 05:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,214 posts

So far no issue dealing with Ezbuy for Prime orders.
But did admit they are slow to process order compare to previous time.
But I will keep monitor few days how the status of my order, if still no update I will keep chasing them through their Live Chat.
They like never like to reply FB PM doh.gif

But today just found my latest 2 complete order can claim 24HR compensation. rclxms.gif
MANSTIR
post Dec 25 2017, 03:39 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(Hummingbird @ May 20 2017, 03:17 PM)

it does meant after made a payment or before?
abel
post Dec 29 2017, 09:48 PM

On my way
571 posts

i use buy2taobao.com soo far no issue i just use their ship for me service
MANSTIR
post Dec 30 2017, 01:37 AM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(SzeMeng76 @ Dec 21 2017, 05:15 PM)
So far no issue dealing with Ezbuy for Prime orders.
But did admit they are slow to process order compare to previous time.
But I will keep monitor few days how the status of my order, if still no update I will keep chasing them through their Live Chat.
They like never like to reply FB PMΒ  doh.gif

But today just found my latest 2 complete order can claim 24HR compensation.Β  rclxms.gif
where's their live chat, i couldn't find one?

if using prime, they are shipping using air or sea for bulky and heavy things (like bicycle (18kg x 3)? and roughly how many days?

This post has been edited by MANSTIR: Dec 30 2017, 01:41 AM
SzeMeng76
post Dec 30 2017, 10:36 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,214 posts

QUOTE(MANSTIR @ Dec 30 2017, 01:37 AM)
where's their live chat, i couldn't find one?

if using prime, they are shipping using air or sea for bulky and heavy things (like bicycle (18kg x 3)? and roughly how many days?
Attached Image
right bottom there the online chat.
everyday 9.45am-945pm
then sat n sun half day macam. not sure.
For prime, you click the product page should be showing either by air or sea.
For as my experience, bulk n heavy item should be by sea. normally 15-22 days.
MANSTIR
post Dec 30 2017, 11:23 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(SzeMeng76 @ Dec 30 2017, 10:36 AM)
Attached Image
right bottom there the online chat.
everyday 9.45am-945pm
then sat n sun half day macam. not sure.
For prime, you click the product page should be showing either by air or sea.
For as my experience, bulk n heavy item should be by sea. normally 15-22 days.
really? i hope it will arrive on time.
mjsrmv97
post Jan 9 2018, 12:11 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(MANSTIR @ Dec 30 2017, 11:23 PM)
I just place order now and regret it so much! Is there any way to ask for the refund? 😭😭
myasiahobby
post Jan 9 2018, 03:02 PM

On my way
516 posts

All my purchase arrived faster then estimated
myasiahobby
post Jan 9 2018, 06:10 PM

On my way
516 posts

QUOTE(MANSTIR @ Dec 30 2017, 11:23 PM)
15-20 by sea consider fast. I once use agent by sea more than 4 month. Now i also use ezbuy. So far all purchase reach on time

This post has been edited by myasiahobby: Jan 9 2018, 06:11 PM
jmas
post Jan 10 2018, 05:54 PM

On my way
539 posts

QUOTE(myasiahobby @ Jan 9 2018, 06:10 PM)
15-20 by sea consider fast. I once use agent by sea more than 4 month. Now i also use ezbuy. So far all purchase reach on time
Paid for express, they deliver by sea, late 2mths, never again.
Now just direct buy on Taobao.

ppeter
post Mar 11 2018, 09:38 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(SzeMeng76 @ Dec 21 2017, 05:15 PM)

But today just found my latest 2 complete order can claim 24HR compensation.  rclxms.gif
hi, can you tell me more about....can claim 24HR compensation... icon_question.gif confused.gif .ezbuy is getting slow.they neeeeeed 4/5 days to place your order ranting.gif .they will create lousy excuse to cover their lousy service.I only buy super heavy item with prime.
Codelizard1
post Mar 13 2018, 08:26 PM

0 posts

I have used Taobao Official Forwarder which is the Lazada (sea shipping) quite good but they do not do repacking and they also include a 6% gst on goods value, quite hard to reduce cost

I also used Buy2Taobao Parcel Forwarder, The shipping is abit more expensive than Lazada (sea shipping) atleast they have free repacking but they dont combine multiple parcel so have to pay the 1st kg price for each parcel. The Parcel Forwarder have no compensation/insurance on parcel if it is lost, only refund shipping fees.

Now im trying E-beli, the shipping is cheapest i have seen around rm3 per kg for sea shipping and they have free compensation up to rm200 and an insurance (price is 2% of the declared value) cover up to rm2000, they dont do repacking but they can combine multiple parcel so just need to pay the 1st kg once. Anyone tried ebeli before?

If anyone know a more cheaper to ship from taobao to Malaysia do say

This post has been edited by Codelizard1: Mar 13 2018, 08:27 PM
nikorasulzx P
post Jun 29 2020, 08:29 PM

Probation
1 posts

This is probably the worst place to buy things from China, not only is the company slow and unresponsive. They also have the great habit of charging you extra after making the payment 1 day later. Please do not buy from EZBUY.COM, they are scammy and they are making ways to earn more profit from consumers like you and I. I've been literally scammed to buy 40 more ringgits just for clothes with no reason whatsoever, please if you had already made a purchase, I strongly advise you to cancel immediately. I suggest that you may directly buy from Taobao.com which I am already doing at the moment, simply google translate the page to the language of your liking.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0846sec    0.49    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th September 2020 - 12:47 AM