Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Be aware of ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou MY)!

views

jiayi0528
post Aug 2 2016, 04:46 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

Dear All, just a sharing of a terribly bad experience I have with EZBuy Malaysia too. Before this I had a few purchases from them and the experiences are from good to average. However, the most recent parcel I received from them is the MOST FRUSTRATING AND THE WORST experience I ever had for online shopping. I ordered a pair of 30kg dumbbell in late June 2016 and I select the option of self collection. On 26 July 2016, I received sms from EZBuy that the parcel is finally arrived and I collected the parcel on 27 July at McD Prima Saujana. The item I received is not as description (the dumbbell only come with 3 x 2.5kg weight plate which is definitely far from the description of 30kg) and I called to their customer service (Mandy) on the above matter and also sent them an email to seek for a solution on this matter. Even though I am not happy with it but I am still able to tolerate with this as I understand that human tend to have mistakes.

Now the worst thing, on 28 July 2016, I received a call from PosLaju Malaysia informing me I have a parcel with them sent from Cheras to an address at Prima Saujana but they are unable to deliver as the address is incomplete and request me to self collect from their Bangi branch. At first I thought that it is a scam call and I did not ask much about it. After I got home I got curious what it might be and started to have a bad feeling about it that it might be the remaining weight plates of my dumbbell, so I search for EZBuy address and realise that their office is actually located at Taman Maluri Cheras and it further convinced me that it is my remaining weight plates. It then took me more than 20 calls to trace back the number that called me to get the tracking number of the parcel and another 2 hours to collect the parcel on the next day. mad.gif vmad.gif

How can EZBuy be so IRRESPONSIBLE and send out a parcel which I already indicated in my remarks by self collection? And the worse thing, send to an address which I do not know how they get it. Before this I had a few parcels from EZBuy which were sent directly to my house and they definitely have the record of my address, even if they don't, they have my contact number to confirm on what address to send to. Why the hell are they sending it to a McD!? I AM EXTREMELY DISSATISFIED AND PISSED OFF BY THIS!!! ranting.gif bangwall.gif

And the name!! They put my name as my Login ID!! Which I need to explain to the PosLaju officer during the collection. They are lucky as I take up the initiative to trace back the parcel and my Login ID is actually the combination of my name and birthday. What are they going to do if the parcel is no where to trace or I am unable to collect the parcel? Are they going to do full refund?

After collection of the 2nd parcel of the dumbbell, the item is still different from the description. The weight plate is different from their description but I do not intend to look into this matter as long as the weight is as per my order which is 30kg. Unfortunately, the item is still short of 1 x 2.5kg plate after all the hassle. I email to them again to complaint about this but to date do not have any response from them yet. I do not have the intention to bad mouth about any one here but this is just a sharing of experience I had with them so others will take note on this before order anything from them. Actually I even started to get impatient with them even before i received the parcel, but if i tell all the grandmother's story here it will be few pages long. Of course, before this parcel I do have some good experiences with them as well but this 1 will definitely make me think twice before I order anything else with them again. Thought i can make use of their Prime membership to set up my home gym in the future, but they have failed the test even for just a pair of dumbbell. doh.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0236sec    0.47    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:54 PM