Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

118 Pages « < 31 32 33 34 35 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Official Thread V11, Marshmallow is HERE !!!

views

-sLay-
post Aug 30 2016, 05:35 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

QUOTE(abu.shofwan @ Aug 30 2016, 05:24 PM)
admittedly, i already gave my note 4 to my wife since her phone was struggling (Xperia ZR) with the camera calar sana sini giving blur blur pic all the time... but as far as I can recall, we (my wife's experience included) did not face any major issues AT ALL. battery was replaced a couple of months ago, but that is to be expected la with us using whatever charger we can get our hands on.

btw, what common defect did you detect from the Note 7 thread? I am considering this, in case i muster up courage to buy and enough money (i'm only planning to buy in a couple of months time, or sometime in Jan 2017 - since now not enough money)
Many note 7 user currently facing random reboot, s-pen can't properly attach and some dead pixel on screen. Not to mention about latest gorilla glass 5 that shattered proof but can not scratch proof like glass 4. This problem happen on Singapore, Taiwan & Malaysia set. You can feel their rage when reading the comment on Samsung Facebook page
abu.shofwan
post Aug 30 2016, 05:40 PM

Regular
1,455 posts

normally, i slap Tempered glass for protection, or at least a normal screen protector, so I'm not worried much about the screen. on top of SP, you can always go for flip casing for extra protection.
but random reboot is worrying - has possibility of being a hardware issue. dead pixel - well, if i had to choose between consistent random reboot, i can live better with this one.
chuahcs79
post Aug 30 2016, 06:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Elite
6,931 posts

QUOTE(-sLay- @ Aug 30 2016, 05:05 PM)
Thanks smile.gif I can safely say it my first Samsung & Note series device. Use redmi 2 enhanced as my main device before.

So..any major problem that I should careful of? I'm hanging around on note 7 thread right now. Sad to hear many of em got defect device
nothing defect in note 4 macam note 7,.. so far as a 1 years+ user of 2x note 4( white and black ),.. it is quite stable, especially i am coming from MI3 xiaomi previously,. it is a huge jump,..
TSXeactorZ
post Aug 30 2016, 08:12 PM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
31,238 posts

QUOTE(abu.shofwan @ Aug 30 2016, 05:24 PM)
admittedly, i already gave my note 4 to my wife since her phone was struggling (Xperia ZR) with the camera calar sana sini giving blur blur pic all the time... but as far as I can recall, we (my wife's experience included) did not face any major issues AT ALL. battery was replaced a couple of months ago, but that is to be expected la with us using whatever charger we can get our hands on.

btw, what common defect did you detect from the Note 7 thread? I am considering this, in case i muster up courage to buy and enough money (i'm only planning to buy in a couple of months time, or sometime in Jan 2017 - since now not enough money)
Random reboot, and other issue
Meanwhile just wait and see
I also waiting to buy for it
Yet this note 7 somehow got so many problem once releases hmm.gif
monocle
post Aug 30 2016, 10:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,645 posts

QUOTE(-sLay- @ Aug 30 2016, 05:05 PM)
Thanks smile.gif I can safely say it my first Samsung & Note series device. Use redmi 2 enhanced as my main device before.

So..any major problem that I should careful of? I'm hanging around on note 7 thread right now. Sad to hear many of em got defect device
Be prepared to not getting official nougat
abu.shofwan
post Aug 30 2016, 11:16 PM

Regular
1,455 posts

QUOTE(monocle @ Aug 30 2016, 10:39 PM)
If it were me, I wont mind. Nothing in android 7 actually really makes me want it bad enough. I start to feel that latest version is actually like pride only... I mean, you only feel pride whennyou get it but don't really make use of it much (no difference with android 6,or at least nothing significant)
chuahcs79
post Aug 30 2016, 11:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Elite
6,931 posts

custom rom already have Android nougat Rom fo N910C smile.gif
TSXeactorZ
post Aug 30 2016, 11:42 PM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
31,238 posts

yea note 4 not getting
that why want to buy note 7 laugh.gif
monocle
post Aug 31 2016, 12:56 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,645 posts

QUOTE(abu.shofwan @ Aug 30 2016, 11:16 PM)
If it were me, I wont mind. Nothing in android 7 actually really makes me want it bad enough. I start to feel that latest version is actually like pride only... I mean, you only feel pride whennyou get it but don't really make use of it much (no difference with android 6,or at least nothing significant)
Nicely said for self comfort lol..
rjflyguy
post Sep 1 2016, 08:20 AM

Casual
324 posts

Guys... Just wanted to ask whether anyone failed to Update Google Play Music, Yonder, PicsArt and WPS Office? Other apps Installed updated successfully except for those 4 apps since yesterday. They keep on trying to update and annoys me... Hahahaha.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
noobandroid
post Sep 1 2016, 08:47 AM

Audiophile
All Stars
11,836 posts

QUOTE(rjflyguy @ Sep 1 2016, 08:20 AM)
Guys... Just wanted to ask whether anyone failed to Update Google Play Music, Yonder, PicsArt and WPS Office? Other apps Installed updated successfully except for those 4 apps since yesterday. They keep on trying to update and annoys me... Hahahaha.
havent had this problem, try clear data at play store, or sign out google and sign in back, or clear google play services etc etc

last and quite unlikely scenario, out of storage?
-sLay-
post Sep 1 2016, 10:00 AM

Getting Started
70 posts

I think I'm ok with official marshmallow for now. (Because it my first time using 6.0 and touchWiz) as long as custom ROM available I guess I can deal with it.

But as for the quick charge, plenty of sensors (that u can't see on most newer device), powerful lens, add on accessories (such as battery kit) I think this beast still relevant for use & show off at least until next year.
-sLay-
post Sep 1 2016, 10:02 AM

Getting Started
70 posts

And the best part is I don't need to spend 3k and waiting for que to buy experimental pre-mature device that will end up sitting in SC lol
esdome
post Sep 1 2016, 11:29 AM

Casual
496 posts

Anyone have any idea how much it costs to fix my Note 4 speaker?

Sometimes the sound is like getting too low even I max up the volume. Need to ketuk-ketuk a bit then the speaker will become normal.
abu.shofwan
post Sep 1 2016, 11:36 AM

Regular
1,455 posts

no idea. the issue sound like it's trivial (pun intended). but at this stage, who knows what they might be charging you, maybe claim you need to change the whole motherboard, and so on...
might be cheaper to buy a cheap blue-tooth ear piece... or just use the cabled one that came with the box.
esdome
post Sep 1 2016, 11:38 AM

Casual
496 posts

QUOTE(abu.shofwan @ Sep 1 2016, 11:36 AM)
no idea. the issue sound like it's trivial (pun intended). but at this stage, who knows what they might be charging you, maybe claim you need to change the whole motherboard, and so on...
might be cheaper to buy a cheap blue-tooth ear piece... or just use the cabled one that came with the box.
This might be troublesome for me as I use my phone as an alarm clock. sweat.gif
abu.shofwan
post Sep 1 2016, 12:06 PM

Regular
1,455 posts

QUOTE(esdome @ Sep 1 2016, 11:38 AM)
This might be troublesome for me as I use my phone as an alarm clock.  sweat.gif
owww... sorry there, i thought you were talking about the earpiece, not the speaker at the back

my bad.
TSXeactorZ
post Sep 1 2016, 03:26 PM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
31,238 posts

QUOTE(rjflyguy @ Sep 1 2016, 08:20 AM)
clear play store data
if problem still exist, try log out Google account > restart > login

QUOTE(-sLay- @ Sep 1 2016, 10:02 AM)
And the best part is I don't need to spend 3k and waiting for que to buy experimental pre-mature device that will end up sitting in SC lol
right now Samsung stop selling already in order to diagnose what wrong with note 7 laugh.gif
abu.shofwan
post Sep 1 2016, 03:48 PM

Regular
1,455 posts

QUOTE(XeactorZ @ Sep 1 2016, 03:26 PM)

right now Samsung stop selling already in order to diagnose what wrong with note 7 laugh.gif
it's always risky to buy a first batch, even if it came from the big-guns.
i remember the note 5 and its s-pen also having issues initially...
TSXeactorZ
post Sep 1 2016, 04:03 PM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
31,238 posts

QUOTE(abu.shofwan @ Sep 1 2016, 03:48 PM)
it's always risky to buy a first batch, even if it came from the big-guns.
i remember the note 5 and its s-pen also having issues initially...
depends model bah
so far both my s3 and s7 edge are in 1st batch, still rocking laugh.gif

btw new firmware is out, kindly use samfirm to download it
version is >> N910CXXS2DPHD

118 Pages « < 31 32 33 34 35 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0343sec    0.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:36 PM