Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

82 Pages « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Games Tom Clancy's The Division (PS4) | V2, Open-World online RPG!

views

madmoz
post May 12 2016, 09:46 AM

4,250 posts

Reporting in!
mebbe lol. Any changes/developments in the game since the last couple of patches?
Xarzmarz
post May 12 2016, 09:54 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(Poodlepaddly @ May 12 2016, 09:19 AM)
It's a negative, lieutenant. Falcon lost is lost. I repeat, falcon lo ** is ####

Best part was after "few" waves when we tried to jump from the middle room on the second floor to the ground, we got shotgun in mid air and died when landed. Laugh until tak ada air mata.  sweat.gif
At least we're doing it right as a spartan (almost)..str8 rush to the window and jump down..sPArtaa ughh im down guys~ (didnt even manage to yell the sparta magic word)..guys? we gonna die like a brave sparta~where are you guys? look back saw two corpses hanging on the window.hahahah
Poodlepaddly
post May 12 2016, 10:00 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(Xarzmarz @ May 12 2016, 09:54 AM)
At least we're doing it right as a spartan (almost)..str8 rush to the window and jump down..sPArtaa ughh im down guys~ (didnt even manage to yell the sparta magic word)..guys? we gonna die like a brave sparta~where are you guys? look back saw two corpses hanging on the window.hahahah
I know this feeling. totally bro biggrin.gif

First attempt running down the trench in middle. After reaching it was like Hell yeah lets start! then look back seeing lifeless dead body on the walkway. Even before you can say this is Spartan and rush out to chuck Norris revive, another shutgunner enters the trench and wacha you. Not even down state, terus mati #Spectate group mode# laugh.gif
Poodlepaddly
post May 12 2016, 10:15 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

Anyway just gotten Valkyria last week and would like to share the pros and cons for those who are planning to grind for it.

Valkyria SMG (Level 204)

user posted image

Where to obtain: Blue print in DZ03 vendor (Level 90 requirement)

Name RPM Magazine Accurancy Stability Range Reload time
Valkyria 825 32 50 36 13 2.4
Vector 750 20 26 37 15 2.3
Navy MP-5 800 32 31 39 16 2.5
Tactical AUG 725 25 32 39 18 2.5

Talents: (Fixed)

Determined: Killing a target reduces your skill cooldowns by {0}%.
Competent: Whenever you use a skill, your weapon damage is increased by {0}% for {1} seconds.
Responsive: When closer than {0} meters from your target, your damage is increased by {1}%.

IMHO

Pros
1. Highest RPM in the current SMG. With fire rate attachment you can fire a good quantity of bullets in few seconds.
2. highest Ammo count among all existing patch SMG. Can kill about 2 mobs or more before you have to reload (DZ as an example)
3. Good for close range PVP (which is often the case)
4. Good stability to chase down running rogues without entering aiming mode.
5. Exclusive golden color SMG

Cons
1. Extremme long grind to lvl 90 DZ level to unlock the blueprint.
2. Shorter range than other SMG. You will have to risk doing close combat to fully utilize the Valkyria's damage.
3. The 3 talents are fixed. You can only reroll for higher weapon damage and SMG critical chances
4. The requirement for the talents involves about 2k electronics etc. Hard to achieve for most DPS/sentry built players.

I have a 204 AUG from BoO and 204 Valkyria. I have to say valkyria works well for me due to the 63 mags count, crazy fire rate, and close combat battle which is the chuck Norris way of Division-ning icon_idea.gif

Cyphereza
post May 12 2016, 10:22 AM

Jedi Cat™
Group Icon
2,311 posts

QUOTE(Poodlepaddly @ May 12 2016, 10:15 AM)
Anyway just gotten Valkyria last week and would like to share the pros and cons for those who are planning to grind for it.

Valkyria SMG (Level 204)

user posted image

Where to obtain: Blue print in DZ03 vendor (Level 90 requirement)

Name RPM Magazine Accurancy Stability Range Reload time
Valkyria 825 32 50 36 13 2.4
Vector 750 20 26 37 15  2.3
Navy MP-5  800 32 31 39 16 2.5
Tactical AUG  725 25 32 39 18 2.5

Talents: (Fixed)

Determined: Killing a target reduces your skill cooldowns by {0}%.
Competent: Whenever you use a skill, your weapon damage is increased by {0}% for {1} seconds.
Responsive: When closer than {0} meters from your target, your damage is increased by {1}%.

IMHO

Pros
1. Highest RPM in the current SMG. With fire rate attachment you can fire a good quantity of bullets in few seconds.
2. highest Ammo count among all existing patch SMG. Can kill about 2 mobs or more before you have to reload (DZ as an example)
3. Good for close range PVP (which is often the case)
4. Good stability to chase down running rogues without entering aiming mode.
5. Exclusive golden color SMG

Cons
1. Extremme long grind to lvl 90 DZ level to unlock the blueprint.
2. Shorter range than other SMG. You will have to risk doing close combat to fully utilize the Valkyria's damage.
3. The 3 talents are fixed. You can only reroll for higher weapon damage and SMG critical chances
4. The requirement for the talents involves about 2k electronics etc. Hard to achieve for most DPS/sentry built players.

I have a 204 AUG from BoO and 204 Valkyria. I have to say valkyria works well for me due to the 63 mags count, crazy fire rate, and close combat battle which is the chuck Norris way of Division-ning  icon_idea.gif
Thanks for the info. Was thinking to buy this but haven't reach the needed DZ rank yet sleep.gif
Requirements are 2k+ elec? Dem... mine is just 1110
luminaryxi
post May 12 2016, 10:24 AM

On my way
569 posts

just completed falcon lost challenge last night. my first time and surely am no expert but what i learned is :-

1) There must be someone with tactician set. His role would be shooting first aid on the ground, revive dead teammates and pulse. No need to go out and shoot because he cannot die!
2) The other 3 will be dps. equip support station (immuniser) and flashbangs. Stay alert for shotgunners and stick with the team even in the trench
3) clear 1 wave from the top. In wave 2, leave 3 NPC before jumping down and run to the longkang.
4) wave 14 onwards, equip ur explosive/incendiary bullets and kill
5) last wave, 2 person to go plant explosive. 2 stay back (the tactician and 1 guy). the guys stay back as backup to plant the explosive in case the 2 person who go died

these all i can observed from my first completion yesterday

panda-man
post May 12 2016, 10:25 AM

PSN: hutazi
2,687 posts

QUOTE(Poodlepaddly @ May 12 2016, 10:15 AM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

another con - looks like staple gun. hahahah. but where you got the 204 AUG from BOO? i cari tak ada pun.

user posted image

luminaryxi
post May 12 2016, 10:27 AM

On my way
569 posts

QUOTE(panda-man @ May 12 2016, 10:25 AM)
another con - looks like staple gun. hahahah. but where you got the 204 AUG from BOO? i cari tak ada pun.

user posted image
the gun was sold for 800++ credits two weeks ago at BOO biggrin.gif
panda-man
post May 12 2016, 10:28 AM

2,687 posts

QUOTE(luminaryxi @ May 12 2016, 10:27 AM)
the gun was sold for 800++ credits two weeks ago at BOO  biggrin.gif
nooo~~~~ need to wait for restock. the current ones a bit yawn.gif not as good as the DZ loot items.
HenryLow
post May 12 2016, 10:29 AM

liddat oso can, you win liao lor.
Group Icon
VIP
4,336 posts

Poodlepaddly kasi carry me to dz75 la... aiyo...

stucked dz69 now... ytd joined panda-man munk3y and etonggg_13 hunt rogue and go rogue... etonggg_13 really a good leader in DZ... LOL...

edited: and they help me clear my FL HM... thanks guys... i got another acc to go... help LOL...

This post has been edited by HenryLow: May 12 2016, 10:31 AM
etonggg_13
post May 12 2016, 10:29 AM

31 posts

QUOTE(luminaryxi @ May 12 2016, 10:24 AM)
just completed falcon lost challenge last night. my first time and surely am no expert but what i learned is :-

1) There must be someone with tactician set. His role would be shooting first aid on the ground, revive dead teammates and pulse. No need to go out and shoot because he cannot die!
2) The other 3 will be dps. equip support station (immuniser) and flashbangs. Stay alert for shotgunners and stick with the team even in the trench
3) clear 1 wave from the top. In wave 2, leave 3 NPC before jumping down and run to the longkang.
4) wave 14 onwards, equip ur explosive/incendiary bullets  and kill
5) last wave, 2 person to go plant explosive. 2 stay back (the tactician and 1 guy). the guys stay back as backup to plant the explosive  in case the 2 person who go died

these all i can observed from my first completion yesterday
Noted. Thanks for this thumbup.gif
panda-man
post May 12 2016, 10:34 AM

2,687 posts

QUOTE(HenryLow @ May 12 2016, 10:29 AM)
Poodlepaddly kasi carry me to dz75 la... aiyo...

stucked dz69 now... ytd joined panda-man munk3y and etonggg_13 hunt rogue and go rogue... etonggg_13 really a good leader in DZ... LOL...

edited: and they help me clear my FL HM... thanks guys... i got another acc to go... help LOL...
yeah. etonggg knows his way around. i just ikut je. poodlepaddly also knows his route well, also has gps instructions in the underground 'kanan kiri kanan' hahaha
Poodlepaddly
post May 12 2016, 10:35 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(Cyphereza @ May 12 2016, 10:22 AM)
Thanks for the info. Was thinking to buy this but haven't reach the needed DZ rank yet sleep.gif
Requirements are 2k+ elec? Dem... mine is just 1110
If you haven't gotten the 204 AUG or blueprint, this guy can be a keeper. While many online veteran disagree its a good SMG, I would say its a nice upgrade unless you already have some powerful SMG in your inventory.

QUOTE(panda-man @ May 12 2016, 10:28 AM)
nooo~~~~ need to wait for restock. the current ones a bit  yawn.gif not as good as the DZ loot items.
Can wait for weekly Pheonix item reset or cheong DZ farming brows.gif
etonggg_13
post May 12 2016, 10:39 AM

31 posts

QUOTE(Poodlepaddly @ May 12 2016, 10:35 AM)
If you haven't gotten the 204 AUG or blueprint, this guy can be a keeper. While many online veteran disagree its a good SMG, I would say its a nice upgrade unless you already have some powerful SMG in your inventory.
Can wait for weekly Pheonix item reset or cheong DZ farming  brows.gif
Let's try challenging FL tonight. Since you have a tactician sp build character the rest can focus on dps haha.
Cyphereza
post May 12 2016, 10:45 AM

Jedi Cat™
Group Icon
2,311 posts

QUOTE(Poodlepaddly @ May 12 2016, 10:35 AM)
I already have the 204 AUG PARA XS bought from BoO. Just wanted to try something else.
luminaryxi
post May 12 2016, 11:10 AM

On my way
569 posts

wanna ask u guys opinion :-

1) the magazine for SMG : CHD or ROF ?
2) the backpack and mask - extra skill points or CHD ?
panda-man
post May 12 2016, 11:13 AM

2,687 posts

QUOTE(luminaryxi @ May 12 2016, 11:10 AM)

for me im more for CHD as many times dont really let loose with the smg, just burst. so not sure if ROF works wonders for me. only time really let loose is during FL... and i dont do the skill build so also CHD.

but.... you asking us is really.... you the FL CM sifu we all still small fry hahaha
Cyphereza
post May 12 2016, 11:22 AM

Jedi Cat™
Group Icon
2,311 posts

Whichever giving the highest DPS brows.gif
soul_fly9900
post May 12 2016, 11:37 AM

Getting Started
148 posts

Faster rate of fire also means more recoil. How good are you at managing your recoil? A missed shot dont do any damage how much faster you shoot no matter what the dps on your stats says lol.
Xarzmarz
post May 12 2016, 11:59 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(Poodlepaddly @ May 12 2016, 10:00 AM)
I know this feeling. totally bro biggrin.gif

First attempt running down the trench in middle. After reaching it was like Hell yeah lets start! then look back seeing lifeless dead body on the walkway. Even before you can say this is Spartan and rush out to chuck Norris revive, another shutgunner enters the trench and wacha you. Not even down state, terus mati #Spectate group mode#  laugh.gif
Seeing luminar done the FL CM, it really burn my passion to do FL CM again but i've got no idea how to manage the survivability in that place..hahah dem it..hate those guys cry.gif

82 Pages « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0272sec    0.09    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:38 AM