Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

82 Pages « < 71 72 73 74 75 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Games Tom Clancy's The Division (PS4) | V2, Open-World online RPG!

views

Cyphereza
post Sep 30 2016, 12:18 PM

Jedi Cat™
Group Icon
2,311 posts

QUOTE(jkgadget @ Sep 29 2016, 02:59 PM)
There will be set changes and stat changes to gears, which will have the current ones re-scaled as well. It wont be like the pre 1.3 SMG and post 1.3 SMG.
I don't see a point farming or playing the game till 1.4 is released, in fact whatever u currently have will change as well...

Happy and sad at the same time, spent countless hours min maxing gears, only for them to change them again... yawn.gif
Can't wait to play again in original map rclxm9.gif
Do they have a date on 1.4 yet? hmm.gif
jkgadget
post Sep 30 2016, 01:19 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

QUOTE(Cyphereza @ Sep 30 2016, 12:18 PM)
Can't wait to play again in original map rclxm9.gif
Do they have a date on 1.4 yet? hmm.gif
Scheduled sometime in October.

Just read the patch notes on the PTS realm. These developers really have no clue what they're doing. Previously in underground you're guaranteed HE item and chance for Gear Set, they removed the chance to even get HE item because it was "too rewarding". Meaning after u susah payah grind thru the underground mission, and open the loot chest, theres a chance that a shiny PURPLE item drops for u. ranting.gif

WHY ON EARTH DO I WANT TO BOTHER RUNNING UNDERGROUND AT ALL??

they nerf Reckless and Savage like hell, basically makes them useless. Changed B.L.I.N.D. set to Banshee, made the set a 100% DarkZone set with the dumbest set bonuses like if you are rogue u get 10% dmg reduction, if you're not a rogue, u get 20% movement speed in DZ. What happened to wanting players to have a wide array of gear choices?? LOL

What are they doing man... puke.gif
azlalariffin
post Oct 17 2016, 05:52 PM

16 posts

HI guys,

Been playing the Division and currently gear 252, I got a load of gear stuff in the stash. My question is, i dont have a good idea on how to optimise my gear, is there anyone that can help me with my build?

maybe someone could help me out with optimising, using my psn id??

would appreciate it alot...
Zelmel
post Oct 20 2016, 11:11 PM

Casual
493 posts

Patch 1.4 is out next week.
Agent, you are being call back to New York

https://youtu.be/T7M50YeT9CE
Poodlepaddly
post Oct 21 2016, 10:44 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

Have to say im hand itchy for a comeback.

But everytime i think of the daily grind and the missed out if you don't grind, i just put the disc back to the cover.

One day, i shall return as the third wave. One day....
Zelmel
post Oct 25 2016, 07:28 PM

Casual
493 posts

Anyone coming back? Lol
mikazzz
post Oct 25 2016, 07:40 PM

< / >
879 posts

Saw the comments at reddit, seems not bad. But i didn't bought the Underground DLC, not sure if it's still worth coming back lol
Zelmel
post Oct 25 2016, 09:45 PM

Casual
493 posts

QUOTE(mikazzz @ Oct 25 2016, 07:40 PM)
Saw the comments at reddit, seems not bad. But i didn't bought the Underground DLC, not sure if it's still worth coming back lol
According to the changelog, even though you didn't buy underground, all gear set are open to all player. You only no access to underground map and dragon nest incursion.
A way to lure people back to division?
All the weapon mod is haywire, I means me. Neeed to understand the game like starting a new game.
Maybe I need to delete my gear and start from world tier one. tongue.gif
6so
post Oct 26 2016, 10:00 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

QUOTE(mikazzz @ Oct 25 2016, 08:40 PM)
I believe it's worthwhile...right now the loot is raining from everywhere. You can get 10 to 13 pcs of loot from a single weekly HVT event. Soloing tier 4 Lexington Challenging can get around 10 pcs. The big issue at the moment are stash size and grinding credits to reroll stats on gear.

Need to relearn a fair bit on stats cause they really overhaul the whole works to optimize your gear. The best improvement is you are no longer forced to run only on sentry as the others are equally balanced for more diversity build. Even potato gun like LMG M60 is potent.

No need UG cause it's more of an alternative farming route for players who don't go to DZ.
jenniferjen
post Oct 26 2016, 01:52 PM

Casual
408 posts

QUOTE(6so @ Oct 26 2016, 10:00 AM)
I believe it's worthwhile...right now the loot is raining from everywhere. You can get 10 to 13 pcs of loot from a single weekly HVT event. Soloing tier 4 Lexington Challenging can get around 10 pcs. The big issue at the moment are stash size and grinding credits to reroll stats on gear.

Need to relearn a fair bit on stats cause they really overhaul the whole works to optimize your gear. The best improvement is you are no longer forced to run only on sentry as the others are equally balanced for more diversity build. Even potato gun like LMG M60 is potent.

No need UG cause it's more of an alternative farming route for players who don't go to DZ.
10pcs from lex tu macam melampau je. I got the rewards and boss drop je, think around 6 items je

6so
post Oct 26 2016, 03:23 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

QUOTE(jenniferjen @ Oct 26 2016, 02:52 PM)
10pcs from lex tu macam melampau je. I got the rewards and boss drop je, think around 6 items je
The thrash mobs drop it for me. Couple on the roof and another during the last phase. Guess RNG god favor me on that run. thumbup.gif
mikazzz
post Oct 26 2016, 03:35 PM

< / >
879 posts

hahaha, maybe i should come back tonight to have a look hehe.
Zelmel
post Oct 26 2016, 06:38 PM

Casual
493 posts

Played thru it this two days
Feel like playing a new game.
Need to relearn all the stats and pick the best for the gear.
I even deleted all the previous loots. Only left predator and nomad. As if I play from blank.
Loot drop is plenty, even unfinished HVT drop a lot from the konco konco. Failed to finish this week HVT, I felt the number of mobs is like too much. The mission mobs and the mobs from the street also tumpang enjoy being killed. Last last cant even secure the area within time frame. Too much mobs. Haha
Can feel the AR and M1A being nerfed. Can't kill that fast with my old weapon.
Zelmel
post Oct 26 2016, 07:05 PM

Casual
493 posts

QUOTE(azlalariffin @ Oct 17 2016, 05:52 PM)
HI guys,

Been playing the Division and currently gear 252, I got a load of gear stuff in the stash.  My question is, i dont have a good idea on how to optimise my gear, is there anyone that can help me with my build?

maybe someone could help me out with optimising, using my psn id??
would appreciate it alot...
GS252 is very good in 1.3 already.
Now it is patch 1.4. Still learning the new stat system
It will be different from 1.3 patch.

So far my prefer built is (in world tier 4)
Bring up firearm to 3900
Bring up damage mitigation to 50% in world tier 4. (I still learning how to bring up to capped 70% and whether it is worth it)
Try to roll your gear into mainly firearm and stamina
I didn't roll my get set into electric. But I use main attribute to roll +xxxx skill power to bring up my skill power, now my skill power is 89000
performance mod I choose skill haste or + skill power.

This post has been edited by Zelmel: Oct 26 2016, 07:06 PM
madmoz
post Oct 27 2016, 09:37 AM

4,250 posts

QUOTE(Zelmel @ Oct 25 2016, 07:28 PM)
Anyone coming back? Lol
Haven't logged for months... didn't like the pvp centric approach. Have things been made more pve friendly?
Otherwise my season pass wasted.

This post has been edited by madmoz: Oct 27 2016, 09:38 AM
Portalese
post Oct 27 2016, 10:39 AM

2 posts

Hey Madmoz. Long time no see.

I'm back at Division. This week will be busy with Destiny's Halloween event, will start coming back to NYC next week.

I'm already level 30 underground, around 24x before 1.4. Tier 4 should be soloable right? Anyone tried new Scar-H and SRS?
deyamato
post Oct 27 2016, 10:43 AM

Casual
418 posts

I lost myself already after the first expansion raid , any better primary weapon after Vector smg or AR ?
madmoz
post Oct 27 2016, 10:47 AM

4,250 posts

old timers gathering lol
Zelmel
post Oct 27 2016, 11:30 AM

Casual
493 posts

QUOTE(madmoz @ Oct 27 2016, 09:37 AM)
Haven't logged for months... didn't like the pvp centric approach. Have things been made more pve friendly?
Otherwise my season pass wasted.
It more PVE friendly. No more one shot shot gunner and one headshot snippet. Although I missed the excitement killing shotgunner in patch 1.3. Especially with @Portalese. Now whole NYC is a big DZ. Just solo the whole NYC, but be careful of aggro it will lead to gang fight. My HVT ended with LMB vs Riker vs Cleaner vs Division.
And PVP friendly, first time in my life I able to kill a rogue agent. Lol. No more OP shotgunner.

QUOTE(Portalese @ Oct 27 2016, 10:39 AM)
Hey Madmoz. Long time no see.

I'm back at Division. This week will be busy with Destiny's Halloween event, will start coming back to NYC next week.

I'm already level 30 underground, around 24x before 1.4. Tier 4 should be soloable right? Anyone tried new Scar-H and SRS?
Haven't got Scar-H, and got crappy SRS. Still using my nerfed M1A. No power.

QUOTE(deyamato @ Oct 27 2016, 10:43 AM)
I lost myself already after the first expansion raid , any better primary weapon after Vector smg or AR ?
Still exploring. No clue yet.

This post has been edited by Zelmel: Oct 27 2016, 11:34 AM
6so
post Oct 27 2016, 11:52 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

QUOTE(Portalese @ Oct 27 2016, 11:39 AM)
Scar-H is now more powerful than M1A but got hard recoil. With stability mod and smart cover, you are back at spamming headshots like M1A. Think SRS received 30% buff.
Most of the activities are solo-able except that few like Dragon's Nest or Queen's Tunnel.
You can retain your legacy gear except for backpack, gloves, knee-pad coz now they have performance mod slots to lessen RNG factor in minmaxing your gear.
HE gear that gives you armor is important right now cause to hit max damage mitigation in armor extremely difficult in tier 4.
Reclaimer and Tactician are the lame duck set right now cause most of the skills got nerfed hard and no longer able to stagger with consumable bullets.

82 Pages « < 71 72 73 74 75 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0267sec    0.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:00 AM