Getting Started
239 posts

CUADRADO signing in with Juventus, er Chelsea
Ketchum
post Mar 21 2016, 10:31 AM

Getting Started
239 posts

Without Costa, there is no Diegoal cry.gif

So again we have this striker problem. Why we not fixed this problem before this season start, I dunno... Costa had been penalized by FA last season before, the management should know there is a risk of Costa missing action. Hmmmm, want blame Emenaldo for his so-called spotting skill bruce.gif
Ketchum
post Mar 21 2016, 01:07 PM

Getting Started
239 posts

QUOTE(Belphegor @ Mar 21 2016, 10:38 AM)
We did actually try to solve the problem during mid-transfer window. Just that only his contract clause is to train with first team and warm the bench. I have no seen him performing at all since his loan sign. Falcao is another fail loan since he cannot adapt to BPL style. Injury and french league might be the cause of his lost touch. Remy, put on weight since the last time I saw him. Had given up on hopes to stay beyond this season.

Expect a major overhaul this season guys. Without UCL competition, I can tell many players will seek opportunity elsewhere for career advancement. I personally would want to see some of our youngsters to step up since we have nothing to lose for next season. Throw them some games on League & early stage of FA Cup. Versus weaker side, field them. Let them gain experience.
Lucky we not buy Pato, we only loan him during transfer window. See now he not even sitting on bench make me think why we loan him at all, other than become playmate for our first eleven devil.gif

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Mar 21 2016, 12:32 PM)
Conte just as kuku besi as Mou
If no improvement in result, I afraid the players will do another 'rebellion'
Power is in the hands of players especially those few I suspected... E.g. these players need play certain number of matches hmm.gif
Ketchum
post Mar 25 2016, 11:05 AM

Getting Started
239 posts

QUOTE(Ichighost @ Mar 24 2016, 09:44 PM)
lets do the squad review.

Goalkeepers
Thibaut Courtois > Asmir Begovic > Marco Amelia >

Defenders
Cesar Azpilicueta > Gary Cahill > Branislav Ivanovic > John Terry > Kurt Zouma > Ola Aina > Baba Rahman > Matt Miazga >

Midfielders
Eden Hazard > Cesc Fabregas > Ruben Loftus-Cheek > Nemanja Matic > John Mikel Obi > Oscar > Pedro > Willian > Bertrand Traore > Kenedy >

Strikers
Diego Costa > Loic Remy > Pato > Falcao >

our top 5 most prized asset will be Thibaut Courtois, Eden Hazard, Deigo Costa, Cesc Fabregas and Zouma

I think we will keep Courtois, Fabregas and Zouma.

I can see the possibilities for Hazard and Costa to move somewhere else ie Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid.

the players that we should move on from are Ivanovic, Matic, Mikel, Oscar, Remy, Pato and Falcao.

unless they are in our next manager plan.

worst case scenario.

Goalkeepers
Asmir Begovic > Marco Amelia >

Defenders
Cesar Azpilicueta > Gary Cahill >  John Terry > Kurt Zouma > Ola Aina > Baba Rahman > Matt Miazga >

Midfielders
Cesc Fabregas > Ruben Loftus-Cheek > Pedro > Willian > Bertrand Traore > Kenedy >

Strikers

sweat.gif
Hope next manager keep Terry for now... we still need his experience.

And promote the youth players, our loan army as some pipul say whistling.gif
Ketchum
post Mar 28 2016, 02:17 PM

Getting Started
239 posts

QUOTE(Ichighost @ Mar 28 2016, 10:57 AM)
no european football.

no official confirmation on manager.

no Jose.

so..atm..very unlikely that Ibra want to be in blue.
Yes, you are right.

It is sad state to know we are now in.

Better confirm Conte fast after Euro. But in this upcoming pre season, we are in trouble without any manager coming in yet.

QUOTE(yokoloco @ Mar 28 2016, 11:02 AM)
No confirm 1st choice striker also.

Ibra is the embodiment of player power hahaha
And here I thought we all already have enough of player power. Later manager performance affected cos players dun wan to play for manager and not play well when players selected by manager.
Ketchum
post Apr 7 2016, 02:52 PM

Getting Started
239 posts

QUOTE(ahchat @ Apr 7 2016, 02:25 PM)
keep cuadrado, later play alongside willian...in match, dunno chasing who, willian or cuadrado lol
But but cuad dont want come back Chelsea... He likes Juventus liao mega_shok.gif
Ketchum
post Apr 8 2016, 05:16 PM

Getting Started
239 posts

May Pogba be with us when Conte join us flex.gif
Ketchum
post Apr 12 2016, 03:53 PM

Getting Started
239 posts

QUOTE(Alexdino @ Apr 10 2016, 12:01 AM)
laugh.gif i think costa is available next weekend.
I think we need someone to jinx and make us win again.

JinxOnlyForFun Costa score one goal next match and get a red card laugh.gif

On Swansea match we lost. We have been lucky for quite sometime to draw when we played not so well previously. It has been a long time crashing back to the ground. Indeed the team still has much work to do and long road to progress into finished material.

On another news, Terry is doing platelet rich plasma therapy... blink.gif

Chelsea downed 1-0 at the Liberty Stadium
By Graham MacAree  @MacAree on Apr 9, 2016, 5:34p

Chelsea's ridiculous and vaguely embarrassing unbeaten run in the Premier League met its ridiculous and vaguely embarrassing end at the Liberty Stadium. Swansea, who became the tenth(!) side to best the Blues domestically this year, took advantage of a haphazard and incoherent performance, scoring in the first half and holding off a second-period assault that might have been cute if it wasn't so damn depressing.

After the success of the Random Number Generator Lineup at Aston Villa, a victory which was marred by it being against a team that barely knows what football is, Guus Hiddink stuck with the same approach for the trip to Wales. Alexandre Pato started up front. Matt Miazga continued his adventures in defence. Oscar turned up on the wing. Asmir Begovic got a rare start in goal.

Out of the team we might have considered first-choice last summer (granted, this season has changed the calculus a little), only one was represented in his normal position: Cesc Fabregas in central midfield. This was not a settled side, and it showed, with an inability to build from possession and some moments of rank confusion at the back.

Most guilty of said confusion was Miazga. Mistakes are inevitable with young defenders, and it's not like he got much support from his teammates, but that doesn't make the mistakes any less silly. At one point he managed to cough up possession ten yards from his own byline, and Gylfi Sigurdsson's goal owed much to his mis-judged clearing header. Against teams that aren't Aston Villa, these mistakes will happen, and I guess it's better that they happen in games which don't mean much.

The veterans didn't fare much better. Begovic pulled off some good saves but also contributed some incredible comedy. Cesar Azpilicueta, who was the popular answer to 'how do we stop Jefferson Montero from murdering us down the right wing?' back in August, was repeatedly torched by Jefferson Montero down the right win. Oscar and Fabregas enjoyed a friendly contest to see who could give the ball away under no pressure more often. It was all pretty sad.

Chelsea did forge one chance before the interval. It was created by two players I've just made fun of, so consider this a reminder that I'm mostly an idiot: Fabregas spotted Oscar's neat run from the right channel and scooped him a perfect pass over the top. Oscar couldn't turn to get a proper shot away, but the ball broke loose to Pato in space and unmarked. So he blazed wide from eight yards, naturally. Nevermind.

Halftime brought an end to Miazga's time on the pitch, Hiddink apparently deciding that the team would be more defensively sound with Kenedy on in his place. No, the Brazilian didn't play at centre half -- John Obi Mikel dropped into the back line, with Oscar filling his spot in midfield and Kenedy finding himself on the wing. At this point Chelsea looked like a side you might get if you played Football Manager while extremely drunk and angry.

In their defence, they did create a little more in the second half, but were outdone first by bad luck and bad finishing and then by an increasingly stout Swansea defence. Pato had the ball in the back of the net only to find his strike called back for an extremely dubious handball. Then the Brazilian managed to turn Pedro's superb cross inches wide with an elaborate backheel when a more standard shot would almost certainly have sufficed.

Eventually Pato was withdrawn for Bertrand Traore, but if fans were expecting a more competent display after his introduction, they were sorely disappointed. Swansea simply shut up shop, and the only serious opportunity Chelsea had to break the deadlock after that substitution came when Traore slipped a neat pass through to Radamel Falcao, who apparently still plays for us. I bet you can guess the result.

Meanwhile Swansea were looking mildly dangerous on the counterattack. Most of their breaks were stopped by the combination of Ivanovic and Mikel, but the hosts did manage to break through once only to see Sigurdsson spurn the empty net with a difficult header. Most of the second half was played with Chelsea on the ball, but as the late bombardment of aimless crosses demonstrates, it's not clear that they ever had a clear plan to find their way back into the match.

Sounds like a pretty good distillation of the season to me. Bring on Antonio Conte and a summer renaissance.

Source: http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/201...re-match-report

John Terry 'working hard to get back fit' as Chelsea captain undergoes platelet rich plasma therapy following achilles injury
John Terry has missed Chelsea's last two games with an achilles injury
Chelsea skipper revealed he is undergoing platelet rich plasma therapy
PRP involves a concentrated platelet solution derived from patient's blood
Terry hopes to return quickly as he nears the end of his Chelsea contract
Read: John Terry offers to pay for funeral of eight-year-old Chelsea fan

Chelsea captain John Terry took to Instagram to reveal that he is undergoing platelet rich plasma therapy

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...les-injury.html
Ketchum
post Apr 14 2016, 10:18 AM

Getting Started
239 posts

TLDR version:
- We have a new potential youngster in CB, RB and DM position. He being loaned out right now but maybe will play for first team in 2017-18.
- Our former player Andre Schurrle, remember him? There is a LEGO player with his name released recently tongue.gif

Chelsea have long-term plan in place for rising star Andreas Christensen
By David Pasztor  @D_Peezy on Apr 13, 2016, 12:01a

Center back and occasional right back and defensive midfielder Andreas Christensen joined Chelsea from Brondby's academy as a 16-year-old in 2012. All he's done in the four years since is go from strength to strength and plaudit to plaudit, starring for Chelsea's U18 and U21 sides, offseason friendlies, and even making his first-team as well as his Premier League debut last season.

Last summer he joined Borussia Monchengladbach on a two-year loan, where he's continued his irrepressible rise up the ranks. He's become an indispensable part of coach Andre Schubert's setup and made his senior international debut for Denmark as well. He's done so well in fact, that both Chelsea and Gladbach are already vying for the youngster's long-term affection, not to mention the supposed interest from the likes of Bayern Munich and Barcelona. But he signed a new five-year contract with Chelsea last summer, so as much as Christensen may be enjoying his time in the Bundesliga, most of the leverage remains with Chelsea. And apparently we've got a plan. So hands off, everybody!

According to the Evening Standard, while Chelsea will not cut the loan short (which is the smartest thing to do from everyone's perspective) they have apparently reassured the 20-year-old that he's got a place earmarked for him in the squad starting the season after next, in 2017-18. Which is also the smart thing to do. Presumably he'll only get better between now and then, which does bode really well for our defensive prospects.

Source: http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/201...arcelona-rumors

You can now own a LEGO minifig of former Chelsea fan favorite André Schürrle
By David Pasztor  @D_Peezy on Apr 13, 2016, 6:40a

Disclaimer: I adore all things LEGO and I adore all things André Schürrle and I adore this.

If anybody were to ask me who among players to have recently worn the Chelsea shirt would be the first to get immortalized as a LEGO minifig, my money would've been on David Luiz. Big hair, big personality, big kid — the perfect candidate. But as the title spoils it already, it's actually André Schürrle who has become the first one to receive this honor.

There are 15 figures in total, plus one coach. According to German LEGO blog Zusammengebaut (also confirmed by the DFB), they are:

Manuel Neuer (1)
Shkodran Mustafi (2)
Mesut Özil (3)
Benedikt Höwedes (4)
Mats Hummels (5)
Sami Khedira (6)
Bastian Schweinsteiger (7)
André Schürrle (9)
Thomas Müller (13)
Jerome Boateng (17)
Toni Kroos (18)
Mario Götze (19)
Christoph Kramer (20)
Marco Reus (21)
Max Kruse (23)
Joachim Löw (coach)

Here's their "unboxing" video. Schürrle appears around the 2:45 mark.

In true collectible fashion, the set will be sold individually and you won't know whom you got until you open the package. Cool when you're a kid; frustrating when you're older. Apparently they will only be sold in Germany (boo!), starting on May 14th, for €2.99 a pack. Ebay it is then!

LEGO have done soccer minifigures before, even team specific ones (at least once for Bayern Munich, plus several national teams), but as far as I can tell, this is the first time they've actually put player names on the backs, too.

WANT.

Source: http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/201...nifig-euro-2016
Ketchum
post Apr 15 2016, 09:38 AM

Getting Started
239 posts

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Apr 14 2016, 07:35 PM)
That's why we sold Cech to them
QUOTE(Belphegor @ Apr 15 2016, 09:31 AM)
This burn! Aloe vera also cannot save. laugh.gif
Sell Cech to them not enough. Should sell them our entire defenders. Papy? rolleyes.gif
Ketchum
post Apr 15 2016, 03:47 PM

Getting Started
239 posts

I keeping my fingers hoping we got new players transfer in soon. Let see if Conte can bring Italian players from national team icon_idea.gif
Ketchum
post Apr 19 2016, 09:49 AM

Getting Started
239 posts

QUOTE(Ichighost @ Apr 19 2016, 07:45 AM)
UEFA YOUTH LEAGUE 2016

user posted image

CHAMPION !!!
Should promote more youth. Do not care about result anymore till end of this season icon_idea.gif
Ketchum
post Apr 20 2016, 04:28 PM

Getting Started
239 posts

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Apr 19 2016, 04:39 PM)
if got worst of the season, I can fill in some Chelsea players' name

icon_rolleyes.gif
Me too... Next season we need some rebuilding in the order, so probably cannot expect much. Can get Euro place maybe as the minimum target?
Ketchum
post Apr 21 2016, 02:40 PM

Getting Started
239 posts

QUOTE(kiien_kyan @ Apr 20 2016, 06:23 PM)
let’s make her into our medical department whistling.gif  whistling.gif
And for sure falcao no more injury rclxm9.gif
Ketchum
post Apr 21 2016, 02:46 PM

Getting Started
239 posts

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Apr 21 2016, 02:42 PM)
falcao got injury or not, Hiddink wont play him
sweat.gif
that mean falcao going say goodbye soon... if we looking at recent matches selection, those players who Hiddink play likely will be our first team next season unless Conte submit his transfer targets list to Emenaldo.
Ketchum
post Apr 21 2016, 02:53 PM

Getting Started
239 posts

QUOTE(yokoloco @ Apr 21 2016, 02:52 PM)
lol i think falcao already goodbye under JM time. didnt even get any game time after first couple of months.
i doubt we will be keeping Pato also. more like loan him to boost the locker room morale
Hmmm. Wondering how Conte signings would look like and there is not much info or weed to go...
Ketchum
post Apr 28 2016, 02:49 PM

Getting Started
239 posts

QUOTE(warham @ Apr 27 2016, 01:34 PM)
Not that dun wan to keep. He want out

If he out i suggest we bring that milan prodigy
ugh. future keeper gone, then our weakest link change from defender to goalkeeper? dry.gif
Ketchum
post May 3 2016, 05:09 PM

Getting Started
239 posts

QUOTE(Ichighost @ May 3 2016, 04:56 PM)
one and only night that costa was the victim and a saint.
Yeah, I hear someone try poke Costa eyes in this match bruce.gif
Ketchum
post May 10 2016, 09:35 AM

Getting Started
239 posts

QUOTE(GravityFi3ld @ May 9 2016, 03:37 PM)
don't get why real Madrid would need Courtois when their existing GK is quite tip top.

didn't catch the Sunderland game, real pity Terry has to ensure such a 'farewell', he might not have been magnificent this season, but there's no other outfield player today at the bridge that has blood bluer than Terry's. (hope he gets a 1 year extension, deserves proper sending off)
RM need buy 1 super star player kononnya every season, 1 Galactico flex.gif

But really, we already let go Cech, now Kortua too? I thought GK can have a long career... and we have good GK, should not let go vmad.gif

Very sad about the game. But we all know and trying not to expect much anymore... Middle table pun jadilah console.gif
Ketchum
post May 10 2016, 09:35 AM

Getting Started
239 posts

QUOTE(GravityFi3ld @ May 9 2016, 03:37 PM)
don't get why real Madrid would need Courtois when their existing GK is quite tip top.

didn't catch the Sunderland game, real pity Terry has to ensure such a 'farewell', he might not have been magnificent this season, but there's no other outfield player today at the bridge that has blood bluer than Terry's. (hope he gets a 1 year extension, deserves proper sending off)
RM need buy 1 super star player kononnya every season, 1 Galactico flex.gif

But really, we already let go Cech, now Kortua too? I thought GK can have a long career... and we have good GK, should not let go vmad.gif

Very sad about the game. But we all know and trying not to expect much anymore... Middle table pun jadilah console.gif

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0556sec    0.28    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:08 AM