10 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mohd Haidar & Co, Idiot Chua

views

TSMatthewksexy
post Feb 19 2016, 09:57 AM, updated 7y ago

Getting Started
185 posts

Anyone here deal with Mohd Haider & Co before? Staff by the name Chua, to be specific.

I was introduce by my agent to engage with them, all document sign and submitted, loan approved and all now is waiting for the thing to be complete. My problem is I been waiting since April last year. Each time I call no pick up, even he pick up my call, he will said give him time. Even I go to his office in Bangsar south, he dare to tell me, you got no appointment with me and I got time to see you. I almost want to vomit blood. There is one time, made appointment with him, double confirmed again the day before and I reach there, office was close, no one working and call and call, waited for 2 hour and to my surprise I am not the only one got appointment with him, there is another couple waiting for him. Till the next working day, I called him, he dare to said “ I forgot and I went for medical check- up and switch off my phone”. Recently I went to the office and yes without appointment and he also refuse to see me, the only different this time is Mohd Haidar is there too, and the boss also is not much of help, seem that working with him would be stress free. According to Haidar, he will help me to pressure him to finish my case, but already two month also nothing happen. Even the owner side also having the same problem and we are sharing the same “idiots” in the same firm.

So I am wondering which department I can file complain with? Or what else can I do beside waiting?

thanks in advance...
shaniandras2787
post Feb 19 2016, 10:16 AM

drugged coordinator
2,183 posts

QUOTE(Matthewksexy @ Feb 19 2016, 09:57 AM)
Anyone here deal with Mohd Haider & Co before? Staff by the name Chua, to be specific.

I was introduce by my agent to engage with them, all document sign and submitted, loan approved and all now is waiting for the thing to be complete.  My problem is I been waiting since April last year. Each time I call no pick up, even he pick up my call, he will said give him time. Even I go to his office in Bangsar south, he dare to tell me, you got no appointment with me and I got time to see you. I almost want to vomit blood. There is one time, made appointment with him, double confirmed again the day before and I reach there, office was close, no one working and call and call, waited for 2 hour and to my surprise I am not the only one got appointment with him, there is another couple waiting for him. Till the next working day, I called him, he dare to said “  I forgot and I went for medical check- up and switch off my phone”. Recently I went to the office and yes without appointment and he also refuse to see me, the  only different this time is Mohd Haidar is there too, and the boss also is not much of help, seem that working with him would be stress free. According to Haidar, he will help me to pressure him to finish my case, but already two month also nothing happen. Even the owner side also having the same problem and we are sharing the same “idiots” in the same firm.

So I am wondering which department I can file complain with? Or what else can I do beside waiting?

thanks in advance...
Attached Image

is this the legal firm you are referring to?

apparently, your "Chua" isn't a legal associate there so i guess he/she may just be a clerk or even a chambering student.

anyway, to better understand your matter before advising you to start raining hell on the relevant parties, may i know what transaction that you have engaged them?

Sub-sale transaction or Direct Developer? If it is a sub-sale, what is the nature of the property, leasehold?

TSMatthewksexy
post Feb 19 2016, 12:22 PM

Getting Started
185 posts

QUOTE(shaniandras2787 @ Feb 19 2016, 10:16 AM)
Attached Image

is this the legal firm you are referring to?

apparently, your "Chua" isn't a legal associate there so i guess he/she may just be a clerk or even a chambering student.

anyway, to better understand your matter before advising you to start raining hell on the relevant parties, may i know what transaction that you have engaged them?

Sub-sale transaction or Direct Developer? If it is a sub-sale, what is the nature of the property, leasehold?
YES. this is the firm.

the unit is frm D'Rimba apartment in Kota Damansara. is a bumi lot.
i already obtain the letter frm the PKNS since Oct tat confirm the unit is converted to non bumi status. and the owner will pay the penalty. and my loan office been chasing Chua to get the document in order for them to release the loan. for owner side, is he is a government servant and the loan is from the government. all i know is his side is waiting for the redemption notice. this is the only information i have.
shaniandras2787
post Feb 19 2016, 03:03 PM

drugged coordinator
2,183 posts

QUOTE(Matthewksexy @ Feb 19 2016, 12:22 PM)
YES. this is the firm.

the unit is frm D'Rimba apartment in Kota Damansara. is a bumi lot.
i already obtain the letter frm the PKNS since Oct tat confirm the unit is converted to non bumi status. and the owner will pay the penalty.  and my loan office been chasing Chua to get the document in order for them to release the loan. for owner side, is he is a government servant and the loan is from the government. all i know is his side is waiting for the redemption notice. this is the only information i have.
I see, it is a sub-sale transaction then.

You said your "loan office" has been chasing Chua so that your financier can disburse the loan. I need to clarify which stage is this. Is it 1) Chua has not prepared the loan documents for you to execute or 2) you have executed the loan documents but Chua has not advise your financier to disburse the loan. Which?

If it's pending for the owner's financier's redemption statement from Bahagian Pinjaman Perumahan (BPP) then when did Chua sent their request for the statement?

At this juncture, rather than thinking of lodging a complaint against them and making things difficult for them which may cause further delay to your transaction, i'd do something more pro-active. Go up to the firm and request to see your physical file, go through the correspondences and see what causes the delay. Was is because of BPP or was it due because of something else.

airtawarian
post Feb 19 2016, 09:30 PM

Regular
1,251 posts

You can lodge a complaint against the said advocate and solicitor to the Bar Council for professional misconduct pursuant to section 94 of the LPa 1976.
oxm8
post Feb 21 2016, 06:19 PM

Regular
1,458 posts

BPP is now LPSA.
i agree on above steps.

Another step to add :
Ask the seller to walk in to LPPSA (dont call!) To ask about the status.have they fwd the redemption letter to Chua?

When u go to Chua/Haidar insist them to show u, ur file. Have they write to BPP (LPPSA) to request for redemption statement? If yes, they must be a received date stamp . When is the date - give the info to seller so he can push BPP

* note : i assume u already got developrler confirmation letter from developer. So now ur 3 mobths start counting

This post has been edited by oxm8: Feb 21 2016, 06:20 PM
Balamurgan
post Feb 24 2016, 02:49 PM

5 posts

I was introduce by my agent to engage with them, all document sign and submitted, loan approved and all now is waiting for the thing to be complete.  My problem is I been waiting since April last year. Each time I call no pick up, even he pick up my call, he will said give him time. Even I go to his office in Bangsar south, he dare to tell me, you got no appointment with me and I got time to see you. I almost want to vomit blood. There is one time, made appointment with him, double confirmed again the day before and I reach there, office was close, no one working and call and call, waited for 2 hour and to my surprise I am not the only one got appointment with him, there is another couple waiting for him. Till the next working day, I called him, he dare to said “  I forgot and I went for medical check- up and switch off my phone”. Recently I went to the office and yes without appointment and he also refuse to see me, the  only different this time is Mohd Haidar is there too, and the boss also is not much of help, seem that working with him would be stress free. According to Haidar, he will help me to pressure him to finish my case, but already two month also nothing happen. Even the owner side also having the same problem and we are sharing the same “idiots” in the same firm.

thanks in advance...
Drian
post Mar 3 2016, 01:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,968 posts

sounds like some third class law firm that hired third class graduates.

shaniandras2787
post Mar 3 2016, 02:06 PM

drugged coordinator
2,183 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Mar 3 2016, 01:24 PM)
sounds like some third class law firm that hired third class graduates.
I don't think this has anything to do with what class the solicitors graduated with. It all boils down to the character of that particular individual.

Some people just are just lazy by nature.
forever1979
post Mar 3 2016, 03:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,716 posts

attitude problem
enriquelee
post Mar 9 2016, 02:07 PM

Don't ask for more, ask for COKE
All Stars
10,507 posts

TS, you might want to consider using the power of social media.
Everlasting_Noire
post Mar 9 2016, 02:55 PM

37 posts

contact your lawyer to pressure them
TSMatthewksexy
post Mar 16 2016, 09:21 AM

Getting Started
185 posts

Just meet up with a new Mohd Haidar staff, her name is Lina, and she will be taking over backlog case like mine. and they will have a "open house" every sunday, to liaise and deal with all the backlog case customer.
The catch is, if Chua pass the backlog case to her, then only she can start her work. she promise she will get it frm him by this week. but i really doubt abot it. according to her, i need to wait another 3 month frm the day chua pass her, my case. haiz!!! need to wait again!!!!
to whoever have backlog case with Mohd Haidar & co. u can go in on Sunday - 2PM ONWARD and check ur case. opening time, i am not sure yet. and update i will let u guys know!!

@yiwei90

This post has been edited by Matthewksexy: Mar 18 2016, 08:45 AM
ichigopan
post Mar 21 2016, 03:51 PM

3 posts

hi..i'm mad with their service, they working attitude are not responsible, my sister bought the apartment 8 months ago until now haven got the house key and bank has released the loan 1 months ago. I have been asking and the firm where is the house key and the feedback was Mohd Haider & Co got the penalty from the previous house owner's lawyer and Haider Co refuse to pay the penatly fee, what should i do ??

This post has been edited by ichigopan: Mar 21 2016, 03:51 PM
nookie188
post Mar 21 2016, 05:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,515 posts

QUOTE(ichigopan @ Mar 21 2016, 03:51 PM)
hi..i'm mad with their service, they working attitude are not responsible, my sister bought the apartment 8 months ago until now haven got the house key and bank has released the loan 1 months ago. I have been asking and the firm where is the house key and the feedback was Mohd Haider & Co got the penalty from the previous house owner's lawyer and Haider Co refuse to pay the penatly fee, what should i do ??
why was the penalty imposed? how much was it? did you not ask all these questions?

anyway pay the penalty, get the keys in your hands
then file a complaint with the legal bureau and claim the penalty back from mohd haider if its their fault the
penalty was charged.

TSMatthewksexy
post Mar 22 2016, 08:19 AM

Getting Started
185 posts

QUOTE(nookie188 @ Mar 21 2016, 05:08 PM)
why was the penalty imposed? how much was it?  did you not ask all these questions?
anyway pay the penalty, get the keys in your hands
then file a complaint with the legal bureau and claim the penalty back from mohd haider if its their fault the
penalty was charged.
I think the penalty is due to delay in mohd haidar xtra slow working attitude. i believe they wont dare to impose the penalty on the buyer. if they really do tat then buyer can file a official complaint to the relevant dept.

all we can do now is bangwall.gif bangwall.gif bangwall.gif for giving our trust to tat damn Chua....
noircharacter
post Mar 22 2016, 08:26 AM

Getting Started
91 posts

This is usually the clerk/chambering student's problem. You can pressure this Chua by calling directly to the lawyers of the firm, and explain your situation to them and then get them to rectify the problem you're facing (rather than asking Chua for help).

Clerks/Chambering students don't have the same weigt/liabilities as lawyers do in their business world.
TSMatthewksexy
post Mar 22 2016, 04:07 PM

Getting Started
185 posts

If u want the Mohd Haidar, hp num, i also got. if u want, u can pm me....but i can tell u, he not much of help into chua issue, he cant control chua...
couliflower
post Mar 31 2016, 04:25 PM

16 posts

thanks in advance...
Tuan/Puan,
Saya antara client yang 'terkena' dengan Chua. Boleh kita bincang lebih lanjut?
patriciawong
post Apr 13 2016, 08:27 PM

3 posts

Hi, according to the said matter...i've informed that chua is not a lawyer /chambering,..he is a manager whom administrate the firm...poor to dr haidar as he got the unqualified manager...ina also not a new staff...she was 2 yrs at that firm...my frenz bought the property from the agent and they intoduced the said firm to him.. this is not the 1st time he bought the property under sub sale...but it was 1st experience dealing with this firm...and they took more than 1 year to settle it...from promise to promise the matter stilll delayed...they havent pickup the phone....they wont attend without an appoinment...poor attitude...chua wont never answer the phone...passed to the staff and the staff will jotdown the massage and the same repeated so many times....status?u wont get it from them even a single copy of spa..correspondances????jut forget it..never never n never ...they dont give u a copy and when us ask to look in to the file..so many reason would be given to u.....not suprised so many client came to thier office and get mad againts chua...so many drama from mohd haidar staff until we got info from other client ..dr haidar was salary partner..thats why he cant control n take action on chua...cannot trust on them...they a liar...so many complain at bar council eventho the disciplinary of board has been lodged againts the firm and chua as said by other client....they dont trust chua...poor to other client whom dealing with this firm....cant blaim the firm and dr haidar but it was mistakes from chua....chua is the one whom created the problem and he dont actually tried to settled down but keepp lying people....seat on the file againt againt and againt.. the staff whom attend for the badlock file also under chua instruction..nothing much they can help client....same attitude and controlled by chua.....

10 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0207sec    0.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:57 PM