QUOTE(pissmad @ Dec 2 2016, 08:22 AM)
good morning to all the SIFUs! Visited the show house and previewed the project, am keen on booking a unit. However, need all of your advise on some of my concerns...
1) The developer track record/feedback, i believe this is their flagship luxury high rise condo in malaysia.
2) Accessibility and traffic into the development? With more units built/near completion at Bangsar south and KL Gateway, potentially very congested!
3) the mid to low cost flats next door is a concern? cars parking everywhere...
tq in advance for your advise!
Allow me to fill you in ;
1) Yes this is our flagship high rise in Malaysia. But the project team has worked on high rises overseas as well (as explained in Sales Gallery)
2) We will built 4 lanes (2 in, 2 out) extending into our area. We are located just right at the edge of Bangsar South, not deep like Pantai Sentral Park and such.
3) Car parking for low cost flat is out of our control, but Security wise, it is definitely up to the standard.