Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

42 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Games OVERWATCH, Heroes never die!

views

Portalese
post Apr 28 2016, 06:57 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(askingquestion @ Apr 27 2016, 09:55 AM)
Overwatch seem to be attracting the competitive community though. You know how Blizzard do their games nowadays, every game they want to make it an e-sport.

Battleborn looks more like a casual dumb fun kinda game.
Traditionally, all Blizzard RTS games attracted huge competitive community. This shows how good they balance their game. They have the fame and they deserve it. And Blizzard is one of the first and most active developer house in promoting all computer game platforms. Their games available in PC, Mac, Linux, and run smooth like butter. They have huge support from the crowd of Mac / Linux gamers.

Yes, a lot of PC master race look down on Mac and Linux gaming. Honestly, PC gaming is better in the past because of DirectX, the most popular and easy to code API. If a game rely more on CPU resources than graphics, then you started to see Intel Mac and Linux OS shine. The turning point now is whether AMD / Nvidia is able to create a new universal API that works for all platforms.

This post has been edited by Portalese: Apr 28 2016, 07:02 PM
Portalese
post Apr 28 2016, 07:09 PM

2 posts

Oh yes. Forgot to mention this. Blizzard, as a gigantic studio, doesn't necessary produce the most creative game. But what are they are good at is, take whatever best aspect in all other games, blend and balanced into their custom engine, give it an awesome packaging and proceed to sell big.

Sounds like Apple right? Apple's Steve Job = Blizzard's Chris Metzen.

This post has been edited by Portalese: Apr 28 2016, 07:10 PM
TSPoodlepaddly
post Apr 29 2016, 04:57 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(Portalese @ Apr 28 2016, 07:09 PM)
Oh yes. Forgot to mention this. Blizzard, as a gigantic studio, doesn't necessary produce the most creative game. But what are they are good at is, take whatever best aspect in all other games, blend and balanced into their custom engine, give it an awesome packaging and proceed to sell big.

Sounds like Apple right? Apple's Steve Job = Blizzard's Chris Metzen.
yeah I can see blizzard don't release much game titles. But when they do, its usually a successful big hit that ruined almost 1000 hours of most of its players life. lol. Joking, they know the give and pull strategy to keep players addicted.

Coming to overwatch, keen on trying and see their hero's.

QUOTE(crash29 @ Apr 27 2016, 02:02 PM)
The game looks awesome. Stumble upon this game because of the "Butt" issue.

Read about it here

Anyone else? Or is it just me?

P/S:Tasha cosplay as Tracer is awesome though
Hahaha celaka betul! Tracer's ass also they want kacau biggrin.gif Yeah I heard they decided not to release this winning/char select post due to the butt. Great lost to humanity... laugh.gif
SilverCrimz
post May 4 2016, 01:48 AM

Enthusiast
864 posts

my gameplay for the recent early access to the game. Overall i love the game and damm the 60 fps smoothness. Im so getting this.
Acethriller
post May 5 2016, 12:06 PM

Getting Started
129 posts

Guys when is the open beta?
swks26
post May 5 2016, 12:19 PM

CEO RM20k/day
942 posts

QUOTE(Acethriller @ May 5 2016, 12:06 PM)
Guys when is the open beta?
It's open today till 09 May.

Anyone know if keyboard & mouse can be used?
Oblivionz
post May 5 2016, 01:35 PM

Casual
374 posts

Epic comeback lol.

Please forgive me as I'm still noob in using Tracer. Lots of situation i can escape but my reaction time is slow.
Portalese
post May 6 2016, 07:28 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(swks26 @ May 5 2016, 01:19 PM)
It's open today till 09 May.

Anyone know if keyboard & mouse can be used?
Support! Petition for KBM!
WickyWeeky
post May 7 2016, 01:03 PM

16 posts

Love this game.. reinhardt ftw
TSPoodlepaddly
post May 7 2016, 03:20 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

Saw my uS friend playing the beta. Cant find in R3 psn store. Need to use US account right?

Since last 1 day, prob will just get the actual game then. Should be worth the money investing biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Poodlepaddly: May 7 2016, 03:22 PM
raymondtong94
post May 7 2016, 07:20 PM

Choco-chan daisuki!
11,096 posts

QUOTE(Poodlepaddly @ May 7 2016, 03:20 PM)
Saw my uS friend playing the beta. Cant find in R3 psn store. Need to use US account right?

Since last 1 day, prob will just get the actual game then. Should be worth the money investing biggrin.gif
You can download via Web PS Store. In fact it's actually there since the Beta starts.

Anyone knows how to turn off aim assist?
deyamato
post May 8 2016, 01:48 AM

Casual
417 posts

QUOTE(Poodlepaddly @ May 7 2016, 03:20 PM)

for asia account you have to search in ps store instead .

This post has been edited by deyamato: May 8 2016, 01:49 AM
Ninja
post May 8 2016, 11:09 AM

[PBMY]™ Supreme Commander
Group Icon
VIP
1,764 posts

Overwatch Open Beta Extended - Play FREE Until May 10

Source: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20743735540
TSPoodlepaddly
post May 8 2016, 12:53 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(Ninja @ May 8 2016, 11:09 AM)
Overwatch Open Beta Extended - Play FREE Until May 10

Source: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20743735540
whaaa, gonna download and try it out laugh.gif
TSPoodlepaddly
post May 8 2016, 12:55 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(SilverCrimz @ May 4 2016, 01:48 AM)

my gameplay for the recent early access to the game. Overall i love the game and damm the 60 fps smoothness. Im so getting this.
I watched the whole vid bro. Nice game play. Especially the part you multikill 3 players, damn xD

Saw Diva pass by you. Damn her mecha is big. Self destruct possible too. Im gonna try the beta tonight. blush.gif
SilverCrimz
post May 9 2016, 08:03 AM

Enthusiast
864 posts

Another member of ours making the awesome kill with McCree rclxms.gif
TSPoodlepaddly
post May 9 2016, 12:07 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(SilverCrimz @ May 9 2016, 08:03 AM)

Another member of ours making the awesome kill with McCree  rclxms.gif
Damyu, quadruple or more kill? xD

The graphic looks smooth and nice. I couldn't download the beta due to overload of data in my ps4. But pretty much will be getting the game. Wonder if its worth getting the collectors edition with the soldier statue. I have stopped CE a long time ago, but this is a nice title to have the CE. Each gameplay and playstyle seems to be different coz there are different Hero/villain skills that you need to watch out for. Including your own character's skills. I also liked the opening game ost that kicks in when you are about to win the match. Good timing and great suspense.

Will be adding a player list in the main page once this goes online and officially launched. biggrin.gif
greyshadow
post May 10 2016, 08:14 AM

I bleed it out, Diggin' deeper just to throw it away!
1,826 posts

Not really a fan of PvP, (cos I sucks at PvP tongue.gif) but since there's a hype going on with this FPS, and a free beta, tried it out.

walao... fell in love with it, really can't stop playing it, other pvp usually I'll suffer some sort of lag, but this... this is butterly smooth at 60fps, and so many characters with unique abilities to choose from.

But last night play I concentrate on D.va only, and managed a 6+1 players multikill thumbup.gif which killed myself in the progress also tongue.gif

contemplating now to buy or not to buy.... hmm.gif
TSPoodlepaddly
post May 10 2016, 09:33 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(greyshadow @ May 10 2016, 08:14 AM)
Not really a fan of PvP, (cos I sucks at PvP tongue.gif) but since there's a hype going on with this FPS, and a free beta, tried it out.

walao... fell in love with it, really can't stop playing it, other pvp usually I'll suffer some sort of lag, but this... this is butterly smooth at 60fps, and so many characters with unique abilities to choose from.

But last night play I concentrate on D.va only, and managed a 6+1 players multikill thumbup.gif which killed myself in the progress also tongue.gif

contemplating now to buy or not to buy.... hmm.gif
Manage to have my first try on the beta yesterday. It was really good.

Agree. It is a pvp driven game like team fortress. But it's not stressful like other fps game (name not to be mentioned due to fan base) that gives u better perks when u kill.more leaving the newbie nothing but food for the stronger players. I find it was very easy to join.in game with minimum tutorial, Nd I was able to kill or healing support others. The character selection graphic are really awesome. Good 60 fps, didn't experience much lag in game, smooth gameplay with dynamic team setup. I play as bastion and I turn into stationary turret and killed 5 ppl. I also died many times by the hammer stun, sniper shot, rippers shotgun barrel but it wasn't bad at all. I tried full support role like Angel and was alternating healing and offensive damage boost. 0 kill but voted as most xxx player. (I have no idea what that vote does atm)

Overall, it was a fun shoot, close and sleep kind of game if you just looking for a good fps without the grind. I would recommend this. Worth the rm2xx. Prob will get the digital version. So I don't have to change disk while plAying other game.
Domomo
post May 10 2016, 09:52 AM

Getting Started
172 posts

QUOTE(SilverCrimz @ May 9 2016, 08:03 AM)

Another member of ours making the awesome kill with McCree  rclxms.gif
last nite u kill me alot lol

42 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0210sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:44 PM