Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

42 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Games OVERWATCH, Heroes never die!

views

greyshadow
post May 10 2016, 10:28 AM

I bleed it out, Diggin' deeper just to throw it away!
1,826 posts

Btw, how to escape D.va self destruct? as the blast radius is really wide

always got myself killed tongue.gif

nvm... just realized, boost then eject, then will have ample room to escape tongue.gif

This post has been edited by greyshadow: May 10 2016, 10:47 AM
Oblivionz
post May 10 2016, 10:59 AM

Casual
374 posts

My gameplay using D.Va.

Most of the time when self-destruct, I will first dash my mech before I eject so that I can go look for cover.

This not only I can save myself, any opponent will be pushed by my mech if got hit.
greyshadow
post May 10 2016, 11:40 AM

1,826 posts

QUOTE(Poodlepaddly @ May 10 2016, 09:33 AM)
Manage to have my first try on the beta yesterday. It was really good.

Agree. It is a pvp driven game like team fortress. But it's not stressful like other fps game (name not to be mentioned due to fan base) that gives u better perks when u kill.more leaving the newbie nothing but food for the stronger players. I find it was very easy to join.in game with minimum tutorial, Nd I was able to kill or healing support others. The character selection graphic are really awesome. Good 60 fps, didn't experience much lag in game, smooth gameplay with dynamic team setup. I play as bastion and I turn into stationary turret and killed 5 ppl.  I also died many times by the hammer stun, sniper shot, rippers shotgun barrel but it wasn't bad at all. I tried full support role like Angel and was alternating healing and offensive damage boost. 0 kill but voted as most xxx player. (I have no idea what that vote does atm)

Overall, it was a fun shoot, close and sleep kind of game if you just looking for a good fps without the grind. I would recommend this. Worth the rm2xx. Prob will get the digital version. So I don't have to change disk while plAying other game.
PSN Asia sell it for RM270, bloody expensive IMO doh.gif
PSN US is USD59.90, convert back to RM is around RM240 only

will get getting physical disk from 11st, after applying discount coupons, i can get mine around RM170

This post has been edited by greyshadow: May 10 2016, 11:52 AM
TSPoodlepaddly
post May 10 2016, 11:55 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(greyshadow @ May 10 2016, 11:40 AM)
PSN Asia sell it for RM270, bloody expensive IMO doh.gif
PSN US is USD59.90, convert back to RM is around RM240 only

will get getting physical disk from 11st, after applying discount coupons, i can get mine around RM170
Discount coupon? Where to get pls bro?
Oblivionz
post May 10 2016, 12:01 PM

Casual
374 posts

i got mine from lazada around RM185. should have wait for the 11st or Gemfive as they got give 20% discount.
greyshadow
post May 10 2016, 12:21 PM

1,826 posts

QUOTE(Poodlepaddly @ May 10 2016, 11:55 AM)
Discount coupon? Where to get pls bro?
now got citibank/maybank/cimb(I think) discount coupons giveaway

my citibank 15% off already can get RM30 off the price, plus some of my Bcard points redemption, managed to lower it down to around RM170

btw, tomorrow 11th May is 11st day, usually they'll give out extra coupons.
TSPoodlepaddly
post May 10 2016, 12:58 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(greyshadow @ May 10 2016, 12:21 PM)
now got citibank/maybank/cimb(I think) discount coupons giveaway

my citibank 15% off already can get RM30 off the price, plus some of my Bcard points redemption, managed to lower it down to around RM170

btw, tomorrow 11th May is 11st day, usually they'll give out extra coupons.
This is new to me. Need to have credit card with them to entitle the coupon? physical coupon or online coupon?

Bought some latest new game before at 219 from 'some' local store then realize other place were selling only at RM180. if there is a way to reduce from RM270 to a lower price, then im keen. This is for physical copy only right? Does the coupon apply to PS store digital Overwatch purchase?

This post has been edited by Poodlepaddly: Jun 29 2016, 11:16 AM
greyshadow
post May 10 2016, 01:40 PM

1,826 posts

QUOTE(Poodlepaddly @ May 10 2016, 12:58 PM)
This is new to me. Need to have credit card with them to entitle the coupon? physical coupon or online coupon?

Bought some latest new game before at 219 from H******* then realize other place were selling only at RM180. if there is a way to reduce from RM270 to a lower price, then im keen. This is for physical copy only right? Does the coupon apply to PS store digital Overwatch purchase?
coupons that are linked with credit card promo will only take effect if you pay with the related credit card

coupon is online coupon, which can be used on 11st only.

and yes, game are physical disk copy
TSPoodlepaddly
post May 10 2016, 02:05 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(greyshadow @ May 10 2016, 01:40 PM)
coupons that are linked with credit card promo will only take effect if you pay with the related credit card

coupon is online coupon, which can be used on 11st only.

and yes, game are physical disk copy
Okay. I know about this then. Thanks for informing.

Tonight is the last day for beta. Overall it seems to be a game worth while getting (if you are a fps pvp person). I saw the trailer and gameplay and played myself and it was a good fun. Will see you guys on launch day : )
greyshadow
post May 10 2016, 02:17 PM

1,826 posts

most pvp fps need you to grind for the upgrades
once you've grinded for high level gears and perks, those newbies are basically canon fodder

whereas Overwatch is different, there's no need for upgrades and perks, as each unique characters has their own unique abilities, and you can just jump in anytime, even for newbie.

TSPoodlepaddly
post May 10 2016, 03:59 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(greyshadow @ May 10 2016, 02:17 PM)
most pvp fps need you to grind for the upgrades
once you've grinded for high level gears and perks, those newbies are basically canon fodder

whereas Overwatch is different, there's no need for upgrades and perks, as each unique characters has their own unique abilities, and you can just jump in anytime, even for newbie.
Yeap. Play, close, sleep type of game. For ppl who dislike investing thousand of hours for ARPG or MMORPG or have a busy working life, such game would be appealing.

This post has been edited by Poodlepaddly: May 10 2016, 05:24 PM
calcilis
post May 10 2016, 04:27 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

my problem for this game is the console player base seems to be filled with idiots.

different player choosing same hero (up to 3 same hero at same time)

no tank hero or support heroes despite the game have an awesome healer like lucio ( we need healers FFS)

Players seem to gear to more killcount attitude rather than PTFO.....
jellybean-fish
post May 10 2016, 04:57 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(Oblivionz @ May 10 2016, 10:59 AM)

My gameplay using D.Va.

Most of the time when self-destruct, I will first dash my mech before I eject so that I can go look for cover.

This not only I can save myself, any opponent will be pushed by my mech if got hit.
nice gameplay!! rclxms.gif

WickyWeeky
post May 10 2016, 06:07 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(calcilis @ May 10 2016, 04:27 PM)
my problem for this game is the console player base seems to be filled with idiots.

different player choosing same hero (up to 3 same hero at same time)

no tank hero or support heroes despite the game have an awesome healer like lucio ( we need healers FFS)

Players seem to gear to more killcount attitude rather than PTFO.....
This.. I once got a team with 3 widowmaker, 1 reaper and mccree. Im the only one trying to get the objective from a to b.. really facepalm mang
Oblivionz
post May 10 2016, 06:13 PM

Casual
374 posts

i guess it is becoz this kind of game is still new to console players. Everyone thought this is pvp where they thought the highest kill wins the game.

where else pc players already know what this is hence they have more knowledge on this.

give it some time and everyone will know what to do.

Anyway, check our video below. we have a match where we faced 5 dwalves. luckily we change our strategy after we found out. then the 2nd match, we used their strategy to win against them. Enjoy.

tetsuhighrose
post May 11 2016, 09:05 AM

Casual
406 posts

Blizzard should fix and give play of the game to the healer and defender as well,not just players with triple/quadruple kills,I rarely or never choose offense class.
greyshadow
post May 11 2016, 09:15 AM

1,826 posts

QUOTE(tetsuhighrose @ May 11 2016, 09:05 AM)
Blizzard should fix and give play of the game to the healer and defender as well,not just players with triple/quadruple kills,I rarely or never choose offense class.
few of my gameplays did have either defender or healer given play of the game
just not that common as most console players still goes for kills instead of support

there was a game I'm the only one pushing the payload from A to B by myself only, the rest are too busy killing each others and didn't bother with me tongue.gif
the only game I can get 11 consecutive kills and didn't die laugh.gif

Anyway, noticed a lot more using Hanzo recently, me still struggling with his slow bow, but yet I got killed countless time by Hanzo
his Ulti is a bit OP IMO

calcilis
post May 11 2016, 10:27 AM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(tetsuhighrose @ May 11 2016, 09:05 AM)
Atleast its not like this one...

This post has been edited by calcilis: May 11 2016, 10:30 AM
TSPoodlepaddly
post May 11 2016, 10:33 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(greyshadow @ May 11 2016, 09:15 AM)
few of my gameplays did have either defender or healer given play of the game
just not that common as most console players still goes for kills instead of support

there was a game I'm the only one pushing the payload from A to B by myself only, the rest are too busy killing each others and didn't bother with me tongue.gif
the only game I can get 11 consecutive kills and didn't die laugh.gif
Anyway, noticed a lot more using Hanzo recently, me still struggling with his slow bow, but yet I got killed countless time by Hanzo
his Ulti is a bit OP IMO
Good kill bro. Double shield rush with rocket launcher dps and 2 support. The dwafs got flush back to the middle earth sweat.gif

QUOTE(Oblivionz @ May 10 2016, 06:13 PM)
i guess it is becoz this kind of game is still new to console players. Everyone thought this is pvp where they thought the highest kill wins the game.

where else pc players already know what this is hence they have more knowledge on this.

give it some time and everyone will know what to do.

Anyway, check our video below. we have a match where we faced 5 dwalves. luckily we change our strategy after we found out. then the 2nd match, we used their strategy to win against them. Enjoy.

Yeap. Even during beta, I wasn't really focusing much what the team need and was picking and testing the character that I would like to play. However I do realize the effect is much better and strategic if a team works together on the balance setup and push the wave of opponent. One player wont stand a chance when they bump into a team of well coordinated setup.

I was blasting everything with bastian. It was a no brainer, and fun. laugh.gif
calcilis
post May 11 2016, 10:43 AM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(Poodlepaddly @ May 11 2016, 10:33 AM)
Good kill bro. Double shield rush with rocket launcher dps and 2 support. The dwafs got flush back to the middle earth  sweat.gif
Yeap. Even during beta, I wasn't really focusing much what the team need and was picking and testing the character that I would like to play. However I do realize the effect is much better and strategic if a team works together on the balance setup and push the wave of opponent. One player wont stand a chance when they bump into a team of well coordinated setup.

I was blasting everything with bastian. It was a no brainer, and fun. laugh.gif
Careful about being bastion turret, despite capable dishing out damage fast.

one genji with reflection skill will easily reflect all the rounds towards you.

This post has been edited by calcilis: May 11 2016, 10:46 AM

42 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0391sec    0.70    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:06 PM