Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

46 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, Who s d/l this game?

views

sniperwolf
post Nov 18 2015, 10:27 AM

Boku Wa Gundam
2,810 posts

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Nov 18 2015, 07:12 AM)
Oh, the reason I forge instead of buying is to get the achievement nod.gif
Yup, It's faster with stealing than just hoping to get the drop by normal kill & loot, since each mob has about 5+ items that randomly drop one out of all, so stealing just make the fast work and also not affecting the drop rate (But i notice is... I can never steal those divine crystals out of the critters that hold them, like Chimera... may b need Jidan 5* innate skill).
I had more than dozens of Dragon fang just by repeating the Arena C rank 1st battle which you will fight 2 fire dragons sometimes and stole from them...

Hi-potion heal about 500HP, IIRC...  I sometimes use only the offensive or just a healer with single healing ability which I might screw up getting it killed, so still need potions sometimes in a pinch as back-up.

I am not sure neither about the difference between biora and bio blaster. Probably the damage amplifier, which the former is based on mag stat while the latter is based on phy stat or both... just my guess, since Edgar is not a mag unit, giving him a mag based skill is plain dumb, but who knows, sometimes the developer might b stoned when they did the programming...

Can't wait for the new island to come out, hopefully soon or probably December!
If you want to pump the forging rate, I think its better to make those low rank junk equipment that take 3 bronze metal only or make shurikens which only take 1 bronze metal, more cost effective. Each mob can easily steal up to 10 items from what I notice so far, but what mostly wanted is the rare one only, like high quality stone from those stone type mob or dragon fang/ dragon skin from those dragon type mob. Dont think divine crystal can be stolen though, as never saw it in steal list. But gotten quite alot when farming mob to clear quest in demonic forest. Now need more dd crystal only for reserved. Didnt repeat arena so far and just proceed up to s5 at the moment

Hi potion can be bought for 500 gil in town if you really need that much badly. But in my opinion its best for you to have at least a fix healer in your party, since a cura can easily heal your party for at least 400+ hp. This game aint brave frontier which you can get hp crystal from performing more combo.

New content should be available pretty soon with the 5th summon release, according to announcement. But will there be a new island still remain unknown.

This post has been edited by sniperwolf: Nov 18 2015, 10:39 AM
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 18 2015, 12:08 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 18 2015, 10:27 AM)
If you want to pump the forging rate, I think its better to make those low rank junk equipment that take 3 bronze metal only or make shurikens which only take 1 bronze metal, more cost effective. Each mob can easily steal up to 10 items from what I notice so far, but what mostly wanted is the rare one only, like high quality stone from those stone type mob or dragon fang/ dragon skin from those dragon type mob. Dont think divine crystal can be stolen though, as never saw it in steal list. But gotten quite alot when farming mob to clear quest in demonic forest. Now need more dd crystal only for reserved. Didnt repeat arena so far and just proceed up to s5 at the moment

Hi potion can be bought for 500 gil in town if you really need that much badly. But in my opinion its best for you to have at least a fix healer in your party, since a cura can easily heal your party for at least 400+ hp. This game aint brave frontier which you can get hp crystal from performing more combo.

New content should be available pretty soon with the 5th summon release, according to announcement. But will there be a new island still remain unknown.
Just want to keep those elemental rings against certain type of enemy, while the rest can wait since I didn't open more forge slot. And I am keeping golds for another achievement, so getting a bit stingy here laugh.gif .
I didn't count how many time I can steal from Mob since most can't survive the whole team attacking in 1st turn... I just sold whatever surplus.

I have the healers, but usually only need them when I play with weak team which I wanna level up. Brave frontier? that apps didn't stay in my ipad for more than 1hour... so no idea how it's compared to FFBE.

I saw it on a website saying a new map called Korobos Island something will be out soon.

sniperwolf
post Nov 18 2015, 12:26 PM

Boku Wa Gundam
2,810 posts

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Nov 18 2015, 12:08 PM)
Just want to keep those elemental rings against certain type of enemy, while the rest can wait since I didn't open more forge slot. And I am keeping golds for another achievement, so getting a bit stingy here laugh.gif .
I didn't count how many time I can steal from Mob since most can't survive the whole team attacking in 1st turn... I just sold whatever surplus.

I have the healers, but usually only need them when I play with weak team which I wanna level up. Brave frontier? that apps didn't stay in my ipad for more than 1hour... so no idea how it's compared to FFBE.

I saw it on a website saying a new map called Korobos Island something will be out soon.
Those rings from what I see pretty pointless as only raise 5% resistance only. Once a summon equip, a particular element resistance will sure drop by 50%, so even with it equip still 45% drop. Even the stronger one with 10% resistance also wont help much here against strong boss type. It would be better to use spell which increase party element resistance. Forging slot I also just keep the default one only for all 3 types. When I into stealing a particular item, I would have all the rest in defense and the one stealing just focus into stealing the item needed. Only untill getting that particular item then only I will kill the mob or when run out of mp

Its better to have a fix team structure and at least a fix healer, since party heal is more flexible. Besides you also wont want the healer to be instant ko while needed when level too low. Since the party only max out with 5 members, I dont see much need to level up too many chars which unless current ones can be replace with new one with better magic set or abilities set. I decide to level up fina due to her 5* spell raise party attack and defense which is pretty useful

As for the gil achievement, its bout total gil you earned so far, not total gil you save up. Like I had 101855 gil now, where the final trophy shows 136852/1m

This post has been edited by sniperwolf: Nov 18 2015, 01:18 PM
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 18 2015, 02:48 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 18 2015, 12:26 PM)
Those rings from what I see pretty pointless as only raise 5% resistance only. Once a summon equip, a particular element resistance will sure drop by 50%, so even with it equip still 45% drop. Even the stronger one with 10% resistance also wont help much here against strong boss type. It would be better to use spell which increase party element resistance. Forging slot I also just keep the default one only for all 3 types. When I into stealing a particular item, I would have all the rest in defense and the one stealing just focus into stealing the item needed. Only untill getting that particular item then only I will kill the mob or when run out of mp

Its better to have a fix team structure and at least a fix healer, since party heal is more flexible. Besides you also wont want the healer to be instant ko while needed when level too low. Since the party only max out with 5 members, I dont see much need to level up too many chars which unless current ones can be replace with new one with better magic set or abilities set. I decide to level up fina due to her 5* spell raise party attack and defense which is pretty useful

As for the gil achievement, its bout total gil you earned so far, not total gil you save up. Like I had 101855 gil now, where the final trophy shows 136852/1m
I only make one of each type which is enough for me.

Just trying to keep up with everyone, since i would quickly get bored with the same team set up blush.gif

You still need to not spend much gold in order to reach the achievement target right faster?

Anyway, I just want to see they make Shadow more usable with unique ability, his dog supposed to do somehting. Don't like how they replace the LB with new one after *rank up, especially like Marshe/Sabin lost his phoenix dance and become the vacuum wave... sad.gif
sniperwolf
post Nov 18 2015, 03:00 PM

Boku Wa Gundam
2,810 posts

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Nov 18 2015, 02:48 PM)
I only make one of each type which is enough for me.

Just trying to keep up with everyone, since i would quickly get bored with the same team set up blush.gif

You still need to not spend much gold in order to reach the achievement target right faster?

Anyway, I just want to see they make Shadow more usable with unique ability, his dog supposed to do somehting. Don't like how they replace the LB with new one after *rank up, especially like Marshe/Sabin lost his phoenix dance and become the vacuum wave...  sad.gif
For me I prefer a efficient setup instead of changing non stop, which unless you like leveling up char alot or spending alot to draw different chars. I just looking for a party with debuff and healing capability, as those are needed against strong boss.

No, spending had nothing to do with what your total earning. The achievement use your total earned gil, not your current max gil owned. So you could spend as much as you like. You can always check the achievement result yourself

No idea bout shadow since I dont have him. Sabin limit break is different at 3*? I thought its the same as like in 4*
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 18 2015, 03:14 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 18 2015, 03:00 PM)
For me I prefer a efficient setup instead of changing non stop, which unless you like leveling up char alot or spending alot to draw different chars. I just looking for a party with debuff and healing capability, as those are needed against strong boss.

No, spending had nothing to do with what your total earning. The achievement use your total earned gil, not your current max gil owned. So you could spend as much as you like. You can always check the achievement result yourself

No idea bout shadow since I dont have him. Sabin limit break is different at 3*? I thought its the same as like in 4*
Just trial & error with characters, since the only unique about characters are their LB, skills/Magics are not that "unique".

You meant accumulated amount of gold not the last highest amount you earned? hmm.gif , need to check.

Yes, it's different, most especially the FF series heroes have different LB at different * Rank. But most of them just have slight change in animation, only few such as Sabin however has its animation and the elemental attribute changed as well. *3 Sabin gets fire elemental phoenix dance, and the *4 gets vacuum wave which is wind elemental... These two moves were Sabin's blitz move in FF6, now he can't get to keep them shakehead.gif (but then with these moves, he could just wreck havoc, same as Cyan who doesn't have most of its Hisatsuken techniques here which may prove too powerful)...
sniperwolf
post Nov 18 2015, 03:30 PM

Boku Wa Gundam
2,810 posts

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Nov 18 2015, 03:14 PM)
Just trial & error with characters, since the only unique about characters are their LB, skills/Magics are not that "unique".

You meant accumulated amount of gold not the last highest amount you earned?  hmm.gif , need to check.

Yes, it's different, most especially the FF series heroes have different LB at different * Rank. But most of them just have slight change in animation, only few such as Sabin however has its animation and the elemental attribute changed as well. *3 Sabin gets fire elemental phoenix dance, and the *4 gets vacuum wave which is wind elemental... These two moves were Sabin's blitz move in FF6, now he can't get to keep them shakehead.gif (but then with these moves, he could just wreck havoc, same as Cyan who doesn't have most of its Hisatsuken techniques here which may prove too powerful)...
LB looks good but not necessary important as compare to skill/magic/ability that decide the outcome of a battle, especially those hardcore boss one. For eg there video showing how firion solo the new rift boss chimera with just drain strike, each drain over 5k+ hp. Terra ultima can do bout 20k+ damage when equipped on exdeath with 260+ max magic. This is what makes it different when compare to that boring brave frontier that execute lb non stop only

It should be total earned gil, since my record show 130k+ gil, which I had never had that much gil myself, where my max owned gil is around 100k only. I still keeping sabin since his raging fist can do good damage. Will exchange my max lvl knight with spellblade for its debuff and party element buff, since he the only one which can equipped those party element buff as other blue magic level just too low.
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 18 2015, 03:51 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 18 2015, 03:30 PM)
LB looks good but not necessary important as compare to skill/magic/ability that decide the outcome of a battle, especially those hardcore boss one. For eg there video showing how firion solo the new rift boss chimera with just drain strike, each drain over 5k+ hp. Terra ultima can do bout 20k+ damage when equipped on exdeath with 260+ max magic. This is what makes it different when compare to that boring brave frontier that execute lb non stop only

It should be total earned gil, since my record show 130k+ gil, which I had never had that much gil myself, where my max owned gil is around 100k only. I still keeping sabin since his raging fist can do good damage. Will exchange my max lvl knight with spellblade for its debuff and party element buff, since he the only one which can equipped those party element buff as other blue magic level just too low.
Well, LB just for the fun.
But yeah, with the right skill set up can make lot different especially against strong foe... Firion is an offensive powerhouse while other heroes just simply too useless or with bad skill/magic. Though some players complaining that it's the boss just too weak, not the characters too powerful!

Spellblade? Which character is class spellblade?

sniperwolf
post Nov 18 2015, 05:18 PM

Boku Wa Gundam
2,810 posts

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Nov 18 2015, 03:51 PM)
Well, LB just for the fun.
But yeah, with the right skill set up can make lot different especially against strong foe... Firion is an offensive powerhouse while other heroes just simply too useless or with bad skill/magic. Though some players complaining that it's the boss just too weak, not the characters too powerful!

Spellblade? Which character is class spellblade?
Actually there are others with similar stats as firion, just that firion has good default passive abilities which boost his damage against plant, insect and bird type mobs. Also his mp drain and hp drain strike make him has unlimited use of drain strike unless he cant survive an attack. I think drain strike would most likely be nerf in the coming future as its pretty imba for now. Have the ability equipped on other melee char also will most likely produce such result.

maho kenshi, or spell blade or magic fencer or what so ever you like to call him, its the only I had for now with higher green magic level, which can equip the party element buff I craft. He also has defense and mind debuff skill, as well as single target full element buff

Attached Image

This post has been edited by sniperwolf: Nov 18 2015, 05:28 PM
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 19 2015, 07:29 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 18 2015, 05:18 PM)
Actually there are others with similar stats as firion, just that firion has good default passive abilities which boost his damage against plant, insect and bird type mobs. Also his mp drain and hp drain strike make him has unlimited use of drain strike unless he cant survive an attack. I think drain strike would most likely be nerf in the coming future as its pretty imba for now. Have the ability equipped on other melee char also will most likely produce such result.
maho kenshi, or spell blade or magic fencer or what so ever you like to call him, its the only I had for now with higher green magic level, which can equip the party element buff I craft. He also has defense and mind debuff skill, as well as single target full element buff
I think it may not be the skill that will be nerfed but making Firion becoming a wimp, LOL (something Shadow, Cyan need the opposite cos their abilities suck big time...)
Otherwise, no point to use a skill that consume more MP than it can suck back, might as well dump the whole skill shakehead.gif ...

Ok, I see Bathier is the Magic fencer, never pay attention to his job title... I know there's another generic one Ronal something. If Celes is added, she probably will be one too.

P/S: Wondering if your Sabin's chakra... restores some amount of MP as well...? I just notice Sabin just can't run out of MP everytime I use Chakra... bug or?

This post has been edited by El-LoboSolitario: Nov 19 2015, 08:31 AM
sniperwolf
post Nov 19 2015, 02:07 PM

Boku Wa Gundam
2,810 posts

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Nov 19 2015, 07:29 AM)
I think it may not be the skill that will be nerfed but making Firion becoming a wimp, LOL (something Shadow, Cyan need the opposite cos their abilities suck big time...)
Otherwise, no point to use a skill that consume more MP than it can suck back, might as well dump the whole skill shakehead.gif ...

Ok, I see Bathier is the Magic fencer, never pay attention to his job title... I know there's another generic one Ronal something. If Celes is added, she probably will be one too.

P/S: Wondering if your Sabin's chakra... restores some amount of MP as well...? I just notice Sabin just can't run out of MP everytime I use Chakra... bug or?
I think its more of the drain strike skill op rather than firion, as when you compare his max stats to other melee type of the same star rank, they are just roughly around the same range, maybe a few attack more here and there only. So if equipping the same drain strike ability on other char, it will have the same result. And from what I heard, mp drain will almost drain the mob dry out of mp, well yet to test it out since I dont have anyone with that sky, which you could try it with your exdeath, but firion drain is draining both hp and mp which might be slight different compare to spell type drain

Havent use his chakra once since equip accessories which anti poison and blind on him. You could maybe try use it again to confirm it to see if his mp got deplete or not
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 19 2015, 03:59 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 19 2015, 02:07 PM)
I think its more of the drain strike skill op rather than firion, as when you compare his max stats to other melee type of the same star rank, they are just roughly around the same range, maybe a few attack more here and there only. So if equipping the same drain strike ability on other char, it will have the same result. And from what I heard, mp drain will almost drain the mob dry out of mp, well yet to test it out since I dont have anyone with that sky, which you could try it with your exdeath, but firion drain is draining both hp and mp which might be slight different compare to spell type drain

Havent use his chakra once since equip accessories which anti poison and blind on him. You could maybe try use it again to confirm it to see if his mp got deplete or not
I know Firion has two drain skills, one that drains HP/MP and another one drains only HP.
MP drain may be affected by Spirit Stat of the target as far as i observed. When enemy cast MP drain on my Kain, it drains all his mp, but on mages, it barely
drains 1/4 or less... Nonetheless, I think the better way to fix it? Just buff the mobs... lol

ok, I saw someone commented that it's suspected it might b a bug since the description only says restores HP and curing few negative status

This post has been edited by El-LoboSolitario: Nov 19 2015, 04:06 PM
sniperwolf
post Nov 19 2015, 04:08 PM

Boku Wa Gundam
2,810 posts

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Nov 19 2015, 03:59 PM)
I know Firion has two drain skills, one that drains HP/MP and another one drains only HP.
MP drain may be affected by Spirit Stat of the target as far as i observed. When enemy cast MP drain on my Kain, it drains all his mp, but on mages, it barely
drains 1/4 or less... Nonetheless, I think the better way to fix it? Just buff the mobs...  lol

I use Sabin soloin' the Exp dungeon... I noticed every turn he got full MP bar, as it restores HP and then MP too... I haven't tested outside of Exp dungeon, so not sure if this doesn't happen outside in normal maps.
As long its a spell its being affected by mind as mind stats influence magic resistance. Firion drain strike is the one ended with 劍, same like those other element strike like fire, water, poison and etc. I get drained before on my healer and it suck all my mp dry, which I think its bout the enemy level and magic stats.

Now need add as much friend as possible. Just extend my friend list to 40.
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 20 2015, 09:54 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 19 2015, 04:08 PM)
As long its a spell its being affected by mind as mind stats influence magic resistance. Firion drain strike is the one ended with 劍, same like those other element strike like fire, water, poison and etc. I get drained before on my healer and it suck all my mp dry, which I think its bout the enemy level and magic stats.

Now need add as much friend as possible. Just extend my friend list to 40.
I just notice that Kain has the same skill Ryuuken. May b he hasn't unlocked the 5*, that's why we haven't seen players using Kain as much...
sniperwolf
post Nov 20 2015, 03:25 PM

Boku Wa Gundam
2,810 posts

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Nov 20 2015, 09:54 AM)
I just notice that Kain has the same skill Ryuuken. May b he hasn't unlocked the 5*, that's why we haven't seen players using Kain as much...
Guess now only drain strike is the op skill, not the hp mp absord one. Besides kain has nothing impress for the moment from what I see.

Just expand friend slot to 70, finally can get 3 free point summon per day
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 20 2015, 04:03 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 20 2015, 03:25 PM)
Guess now only drain strike is the op skill, not the hp mp absord one. Besides kain has nothing impress for the moment from what I see.

Just expand friend slot to 70, finally can get 3 free point summon per day
Wow, haha, that's crazy...

It seems exp requires for 4* to reach max level is different from one unit to another... it's very easy to level rain and raswell to 60, but not jidan somehow shocking.gif ...
sniperwolf
post Nov 20 2015, 04:18 PM

Boku Wa Gundam
2,810 posts

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Nov 20 2015, 04:03 PM)
Wow, haha, that's crazy...

It seems exp requires for 4* to reach max level is different from one unit to another... it's very easy to level rain and raswell to 60, but not jidan somehow  shocking.gif ...
From what I notice, those that can advance up to 5* will require more exp to level. And 3 main char also level much faster compare to others, maybe they are just so so generic char only I guess. Since my quests had all completed beside the last ruin quest, I spend most of stamina in the exp stage now.
sniperwolf
post Nov 22 2015, 04:33 PM

Boku Wa Gundam
2,810 posts

One of those heavy cash player, 1 round ko one of the toughest available boss in game sweat.gif Dual weild + 4 hits skill = 8 hits sweat.gif

TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 23 2015, 08:07 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 22 2015, 04:33 PM)
One of those heavy cash player, 1 round ko one of the toughest available boss in game  sweat.gif Dual weild + 4 hits skill = 8 hits  sweat.gif

shocking.gif
Ok... that's just... insane...
Dual weild and other trust mastery rewards... yeah, I could see an upstart sweat.gif ...

Gosh... 99 summons...

Btw, I can never get other generics than those few I have, keep getting the same units... yawn.gif
FlamingFox
post Nov 23 2015, 11:46 AM

o(@_@)o
1,183 posts

If only I can convert my Brave Frontier stuff to this game

46 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0928sec    1.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th August 2019 - 10:46 AM