Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

47 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, Who s d/l this game?

views

TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 2 2015, 09:20 AM, updated 8y ago

Getting Started
90 posts

Anyone is playing this game now?

P/S: Finally, got the video to work... Been too long since I uploaded the last blush.gif ...

Notice this game is only on Japan app store for IOS at the moment, btw blush.gif ...

This post has been edited by El-LoboSolitario: Nov 2 2015, 09:47 AM
wantrader82
post Nov 2 2015, 09:21 AM

Getting Started
57 posts

i would like to try....
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 2 2015, 01:45 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

Guess not much ppl here are playing it... sweat.gif

Haven't seen characters from FF7 & FF8 so far...
user posted image
user posted image
riku2replica
post Nov 2 2015, 05:36 PM

Mugi-chan!! 可愛い!!
3,304 posts

playing, now around Rank 15 or so...
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 4 2015, 09:22 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(riku2replica @ Nov 2 2015, 05:36 PM)
playing, now around Rank 15 or so...
That's pretty fast... Probably had advanced story very far?
riku2replica
post Nov 4 2015, 09:33 AM

Mugi-chan!! 可愛い!!
3,304 posts

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Nov 4 2015, 09:22 AM)
That's pretty fast... Probably had advanced story very far?
2nd island for now.
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 4 2015, 09:37 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(riku2replica @ Nov 4 2015, 09:33 AM)
2nd island for now.
Nice!
I accidentally went on the ship that got me onto the 2nd island, but didn't advance after since I am farming at the EXP and Awakening materials challenges which consume so much stamina doh.gif ...
riku2replica
post Nov 4 2015, 09:54 AM

Mugi-chan!! 可愛い!!
3,304 posts

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Nov 4 2015, 09:37 AM)
Nice!
I accidentally went on the ship that got me onto the 2nd island, but didn't advance after since I am farming at the EXP and Awakening materials challenges which consume so much stamina doh.gif ...
not all awakening material are in the dungeon, better go for free roam dungeon for the materials to awakening.
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 4 2015, 11:00 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(riku2replica @ Nov 4 2015, 09:54 AM)
not all awakening material are in the dungeon, better go for free roam dungeon for the materials to awakening.
Yeah, but the best way to get Divine crystal is from dungeon... so far only got one from boss outside from dungeon.
sniperwolf
post Nov 7 2015, 10:55 PM

Boku Wa Gundam
2,810 posts

Played the game for bout 4-5 days, pretty good as a casual single player rpg. So far only had a few char and havent spend any crystal to draw additional chars. Only had 1 5* and the rest just 4* max. Just completed 1st island and started 2nd island today only. Had 2 summons siren and ifrit

Attached Image

Attached Image

TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 9 2015, 07:50 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 7 2015, 10:55 PM)
Played the game for bout 4-5 days, pretty good as a casual single player rpg. So far only had a few char and havent spend any crystal to draw additional chars. Only had 1 5* and the rest just 4* max. Just completed 1st island and started 2nd island today only. Had 2 summons siren and ifrit
Wow, pretty good!
I started earlier but no 5* yet... shocking.gif
Only got one 4* from gocha... Should have done the Reset Marathon unsure.gif

And still haven't advanced any map on 2nd map, pretty much spent all stamina farming the Magic stones... sad.gif

What's your Friend ID?

This post has been edited by El-LoboSolitario: Nov 9 2015, 07:51 AM
sniperwolf
post Nov 9 2015, 01:26 PM

Boku Wa Gundam
2,810 posts

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Nov 9 2015, 07:50 AM)
Wow, pretty good!
I started earlier but no 5* yet...  shocking.gif
Only got one 4* from gocha... Should have done the Reset Marathon  unsure.gif

And still haven't advanced any map on 2nd map, pretty much spent all stamina farming the Magic stones... sad.gif

What's your Friend ID?
This is actually my 1st account, which I cant get the same white mage anymore from the gasaphon marathon I done. Only once I had draw the same white mage again but only at 3*, and the rest of char drawn also not up to my taste. So far for now only need to farm bit evolve material for rain, maybe lasswell if plan to level him up later, since the rest is all at 4* and capped at 4* for now.

I just started few maps on 2nd island only and currently stop at the desert, need to complete mob farming quest before can proceed. You could always proceed on but you choose to evolve 1st only. My friend id is 470,703,377. Not even a single entry appear on my friend list yet for now

TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 9 2015, 03:02 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 9 2015, 01:26 PM)
This is actually my 1st account, which I cant get the same white mage anymore from the gasaphon marathon I done. Only once I had draw the same white mage again but only at 3*, and the rest of char drawn also not up to my taste. So far for now only need to farm bit evolve material for rain, maybe lasswell if plan to level him up later, since the rest is all at 4* and capped at 4* for now.

I just started few maps on 2nd island only and currently stop at the desert, need to complete mob farming quest before can proceed. You could always proceed on but you choose to evolve 1st only. My friend id is 470,703,377. Not even a single entry appear on my friend list yet for now
Well, may b, I spent too much time on the limited time challenges, in fact, no stamina left for me to proceed story during those periods... unsure.gif

Neither I have any friend... Every Japanese players I encountered, it always returned negative showing their friend list is full... shakehead.gif
sniperwolf
post Nov 9 2015, 04:01 PM

Boku Wa Gundam
2,810 posts

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Nov 9 2015, 03:02 PM)
Well, may b, I spent too much time on the limited time challenges, in fact, no stamina left for me to proceed story during those periods...  unsure.gif

Neither I have any friend... Every Japanese players I encountered, it always returned negative showing their friend list is full...  shakehead.gif
Limited time challenge? So far I mix both event and story line. I spend around 2 days with the exp dungeon, then proceed on with other event and story line part. Since I dont have much need on evolve material for the moment, so I dont spend much time with it. Its basically how you want to play the game only, which I think you want to max evolve all your chars 1st.

I didnt check out others friend list, but after I know that adding friend partner to the team will reduce exp as well, I stop tagging along any additional member beside my default 5 into any dungeon.
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 11 2015, 07:42 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 9 2015, 04:01 PM)
Limited time challenge? So far I mix both event and story line. I spend around 2 days with the exp dungeon, then proceed on with other event and story line part. Since I dont have much need on evolve material for the moment, so I dont spend much time with it. Its basically how you want to play the game only, which I think you want to max evolve all your chars 1st.

I didnt check out others friend list, but after I know that adding friend partner to the team will reduce exp as well, I stop tagging along any additional member beside my default 5 into any dungeon.
I only selected few to evolve, to do all would be too tedious a chore just to enjoy a game... since advancing too fast got me killed, might as well toughen up some characters which yeah, tend to overleveling and impeded my story progress blush.gif ...

I didn't realize friend partner affected exp rate... though I solely use high lvl friend partner on the hardest lvl of dimensional dungeon especially exp...
deyamato
post Nov 11 2015, 11:21 AM

Casual
418 posts

energy restore quiet slow for me .
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 11 2015, 12:20 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(deyamato @ Nov 11 2015, 11:21 AM)
Just progress thru story until getting too difficult, cos story stages give more EXP to raise your STA point as u leveled up.

Just play every 2 hours should b sufficient.

BTW, my ID is 518,633,602.

This post has been edited by El-LoboSolitario: Nov 11 2015, 12:22 PM
sniperwolf
post Nov 11 2015, 04:02 PM

Boku Wa Gundam
2,810 posts

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Nov 11 2015, 07:42 AM)
I only selected few to evolve, to do all would be too tedious a chore just to enjoy a game... since advancing too fast got me killed, might as well toughen up some characters which yeah, tend to overleveling and impeded my story progress blush.gif ...

I didn't realize friend partner affected exp rate... though I solely use high lvl friend partner on the hardest lvl of dimensional dungeon especially exp...
Since I didnt spend additional crystal or gem or what so it called to draw additional chars yet, so I dont have much need for evolve at the moment. Currently just brought my rain up to 4*, and in the middle of working lasswell and magitek terra lvl up for 4* as well. So far from my experience, those divine/divine demonic shards are quite easy to obtain, the one which is hard to get is sky dust (天空の灰), which is needed for both rain and lasswell to evolve. Fina also joined through the storyline already but dont have much use for me since I had a much better healer. Also obtained the 3rd summon golem.

And there will be new 5* chars adding into gasaphon by 13th Nov. And to celebrate the game reach 4m download, 500 crystals and 4 summon voucher will be give out smile.gif

Just trying to create new account for drawing gasaphon with the new bonus voucher, but found that the reset code cant be use anymore. Do yours still working??

QUOTE(deyamato @ Nov 11 2015, 11:21 AM)
Pretty good for me as I treated it as a casual game, which no need check up too often. Only play few times a day when free smile.gif

This post has been edited by sniperwolf: Nov 11 2015, 05:36 PM
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 12 2015, 07:57 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 11 2015, 04:02 PM)
Since I didnt spend additional crystal or gem or what so it called to draw additional chars yet, so I dont have much need for evolve at the moment. Currently just brought my rain up to 4*, and in the middle of working lasswell and magitek terra lvl up for 4* as well. So far from my experience, those divine/divine demonic shards are quite easy to obtain, the one which is hard to get is sky dust (天空の灰), which is needed for both rain and lasswell to evolve. Fina also joined through the storyline already but dont have much use for me since I had a much better healer. Also obtained the 3rd summon golem.

And there will be new 5* chars adding into gasaphon by 13th Nov. And to celebrate the game reach 4m download, 500 crystals and 4 summon voucher will be give out smile.gif

Just trying to create new account for drawing gasaphon with the new bonus voucher, but found that the reset code cant be use anymore. Do yours still working??
Pretty good for me as I treated it as a casual game, which no need check up too often. Only play few times a day when free smile.gif
I started to spend crystal on expanding the slots for materials etc now, learned it the hard way. Only try to draw when gifted with Gacha Coupon. The 4 free coupons yesterday, I will save it until the maintenance after 13th.

sky dust I just collected through exploring dungeon until I evolved 2 other characters only I realized it's hard to get it when you need it sweat.gif ... Good thing it's dropped in story battle or exploring the dungeon...

I am working on Marshe (or Sabin in US) as I learn he has a innate skill that gives him 50% more strength when he's not armed which is insanely high, sux that his limit burst is elemental... magitek terra is pretty weak, I just pair her with her one of her buddy magitek (hasn't got the other one) for fun...
Yeah, I see your 5* Rozalia has a great limit burst, probably the best so far and has the Curra! Fina is a mix between healer and sorcerer, kinda like a red mage i guess, but she s the fewer with Light offensive magic.

As for the voucher, I never tried, I only learned of it after playing half way through about the promotional voucher. I play it during break or downtime from other games nod.gif .

sniperwolf
post Nov 12 2015, 02:01 PM

Boku Wa Gundam
2,810 posts

QUOTE(El-LoboSolitario @ Nov 12 2015, 07:57 AM)
I started to spend crystal on expanding the slots for materials etc now, learned it the hard way. Only try to draw when gifted with Gacha Coupon. The 4 free coupons yesterday, I will save it until the maintenance after 13th.

sky dust I just collected through exploring dungeon until I evolved 2 other characters only I realized it's hard to get it when you need it sweat.gif ... Good thing it's dropped in story battle or exploring the dungeon...

I am working on Marshe (or Sabin in US) as I learn he has a innate skill that gives him 50% more strength when he's not armed which is insanely high, sux that his limit burst is elemental... magitek terra is pretty weak, I just pair her with her one of her buddy magitek (hasn't got the other one) for fun...
Yeah, I see your 5* Rozalia has a great limit burst, probably the best so far and has the Curra! Fina is a mix between healer and sorcerer, kinda like a red mage i guess, but she s the fewer with Light offensive magic.

As for the voucher, I never tried, I only learned of it after playing half way through about the promotional voucher. I play it during break or downtime from other games nod.gif .
I had extended my material and equipment slot to 80/60 and still left with 6.2k crystal for now. I also plan to use the 4 coupon with the new content. Would need to get cyan or ninja in order to have chance to fight white dragon without the need to any crystal.

Sky dust hardly drop in story dungeon from what I noticed, compare to those divine/ divine demonic crystal, which I still had bunch of them left over. All my sky dust are used up to bring both my lasswell and rain to 4*, and still require even more for both to get to 5*. Really headache.

My sabin is now level 47 (4*), which I didnt know his last skill give him 50% that much. No wonder up till now also dont have much good martial art glove, the one still using now only bout 20 attack only sweat.gif , where knight sword and katana already at 35 attack. I dont mind his limit break is wind, the good part is its an aoe attack. Rain and lasswell limit break also change to aoe type when reach 4* with fire and ice element. My magitek terra just up for fun only, and now sitting at lvl1 4*

Rozaria is currently the best healer due to 2 reasons, limit break is esuna + party heal (but cant cure stone), and the highest rank party heal curaja. Fina is consider pure healer support, since her magic is all white and with 2 green buff magic only, protect and shell. Just that she came in too late, and lack curaja, so pretty pointless to level her up unless you dont have any healer in party. My rozaria current limit break heal bout 900 hp with 98 magic, and the normal cura heal party for around 500 hp. Her magic cant get high due to limitation with staff weapon only, and cant use rod.

This post has been edited by sniperwolf: Nov 12 2015, 02:03 PM

47 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0226sec    0.34    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:16 PM