Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, Who s d/l this game?

views

TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 2 2015, 09:20 AM, updated 8y ago

Getting Started
90 posts

Anyone is playing this game now?

P/S: Finally, got the video to work... Been too long since I uploaded the last blush.gif ...

Notice this game is only on Japan app store for IOS at the moment, btw blush.gif ...

This post has been edited by El-LoboSolitario: Nov 2 2015, 09:47 AM
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 2 2015, 01:45 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

Guess not much ppl here are playing it... sweat.gif

Haven't seen characters from FF7 & FF8 so far...
user posted image
user posted image
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 4 2015, 09:22 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(riku2replica @ Nov 2 2015, 05:36 PM)
playing, now around Rank 15 or so...
That's pretty fast... Probably had advanced story very far?
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 4 2015, 09:37 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(riku2replica @ Nov 4 2015, 09:33 AM)
2nd island for now.
Nice!
I accidentally went on the ship that got me onto the 2nd island, but didn't advance after since I am farming at the EXP and Awakening materials challenges which consume so much stamina doh.gif ...
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 4 2015, 11:00 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(riku2replica @ Nov 4 2015, 09:54 AM)
not all awakening material are in the dungeon, better go for free roam dungeon for the materials to awakening.
Yeah, but the best way to get Divine crystal is from dungeon... so far only got one from boss outside from dungeon.
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 9 2015, 07:50 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 7 2015, 10:55 PM)
Played the game for bout 4-5 days, pretty good as a casual single player rpg. So far only had a few char and havent spend any crystal to draw additional chars. Only had 1 5* and the rest just 4* max. Just completed 1st island and started 2nd island today only. Had 2 summons siren and ifrit
Wow, pretty good!
I started earlier but no 5* yet... shocking.gif
Only got one 4* from gocha... Should have done the Reset Marathon unsure.gif

And still haven't advanced any map on 2nd map, pretty much spent all stamina farming the Magic stones... sad.gif

What's your Friend ID?

This post has been edited by El-LoboSolitario: Nov 9 2015, 07:51 AM
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 9 2015, 03:02 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 9 2015, 01:26 PM)
This is actually my 1st account, which I cant get the same white mage anymore from the gasaphon marathon I done. Only once I had draw the same white mage again but only at 3*, and the rest of char drawn also not up to my taste. So far for now only need to farm bit evolve material for rain, maybe lasswell if plan to level him up later, since the rest is all at 4* and capped at 4* for now.

I just started few maps on 2nd island only and currently stop at the desert, need to complete mob farming quest before can proceed. You could always proceed on but you choose to evolve 1st only. My friend id is 470,703,377. Not even a single entry appear on my friend list yet for now
Well, may b, I spent too much time on the limited time challenges, in fact, no stamina left for me to proceed story during those periods... unsure.gif

Neither I have any friend... Every Japanese players I encountered, it always returned negative showing their friend list is full... shakehead.gif
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 11 2015, 07:42 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 9 2015, 04:01 PM)
Limited time challenge? So far I mix both event and story line. I spend around 2 days with the exp dungeon, then proceed on with other event and story line part. Since I dont have much need on evolve material for the moment, so I dont spend much time with it. Its basically how you want to play the game only, which I think you want to max evolve all your chars 1st.

I didnt check out others friend list, but after I know that adding friend partner to the team will reduce exp as well, I stop tagging along any additional member beside my default 5 into any dungeon.
I only selected few to evolve, to do all would be too tedious a chore just to enjoy a game... since advancing too fast got me killed, might as well toughen up some characters which yeah, tend to overleveling and impeded my story progress blush.gif ...

I didn't realize friend partner affected exp rate... though I solely use high lvl friend partner on the hardest lvl of dimensional dungeon especially exp...
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 11 2015, 12:20 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(deyamato @ Nov 11 2015, 11:21 AM)
energy restore quiet slow for me .
Just progress thru story until getting too difficult, cos story stages give more EXP to raise your STA point as u leveled up.

Just play every 2 hours should b sufficient.

BTW, my ID is 518,633,602.

This post has been edited by El-LoboSolitario: Nov 11 2015, 12:22 PM
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 12 2015, 07:57 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 11 2015, 04:02 PM)
Since I didnt spend additional crystal or gem or what so it called to draw additional chars yet, so I dont have much need for evolve at the moment. Currently just brought my rain up to 4*, and in the middle of working lasswell and magitek terra lvl up for 4* as well. So far from my experience, those divine/divine demonic shards are quite easy to obtain, the one which is hard to get is sky dust (天空の灰), which is needed for both rain and lasswell to evolve. Fina also joined through the storyline already but dont have much use for me since I had a much better healer. Also obtained the 3rd summon golem.

And there will be new 5* chars adding into gasaphon by 13th Nov. And to celebrate the game reach 4m download, 500 crystals and 4 summon voucher will be give out smile.gif

Just trying to create new account for drawing gasaphon with the new bonus voucher, but found that the reset code cant be use anymore. Do yours still working??
Pretty good for me as I treated it as a casual game, which no need check up too often. Only play few times a day when free smile.gif
I started to spend crystal on expanding the slots for materials etc now, learned it the hard way. Only try to draw when gifted with Gacha Coupon. The 4 free coupons yesterday, I will save it until the maintenance after 13th.

sky dust I just collected through exploring dungeon until I evolved 2 other characters only I realized it's hard to get it when you need it sweat.gif ... Good thing it's dropped in story battle or exploring the dungeon...

I am working on Marshe (or Sabin in US) as I learn he has a innate skill that gives him 50% more strength when he's not armed which is insanely high, sux that his limit burst is elemental... magitek terra is pretty weak, I just pair her with her one of her buddy magitek (hasn't got the other one) for fun...
Yeah, I see your 5* Rozalia has a great limit burst, probably the best so far and has the Curra! Fina is a mix between healer and sorcerer, kinda like a red mage i guess, but she s the fewer with Light offensive magic.

As for the voucher, I never tried, I only learned of it after playing half way through about the promotional voucher. I play it during break or downtime from other games nod.gif .

TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 12 2015, 03:51 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 12 2015, 02:01 PM)
I had extended my material and equipment slot to 80/60 and still left with 6.2k crystal for now. I also plan to use the 4 coupon with the new content. Would need to get cyan or ninja in order to have chance to fight white dragon without the need to any crystal.

Sky dust hardly drop in story dungeon from what I noticed, compare to those divine/ divine demonic crystal, which I still had bunch of them left over. All my sky dust are used up to bring both my lasswell and rain to 4*, and still require even more for both to get to 5*. Really headache.

My sabin is now level 47 (4*), which I didnt know his last skill give him 50% that much. No wonder up till now also dont have much good martial art glove, the one still using now only bout 20 attack only sweat.gif , where knight sword and katana already at 35 attack. I dont mind his limit break is wind, the good part is its an aoe attack. Rain and lasswell limit break also change to aoe type when reach 4* with fire and ice element. My magitek terra just up for fun only, and now sitting at lvl1 4*

Rozaria is currently the best healer due to 2 reasons, limit break is esuna + party heal (but cant cure stone), and the highest rank party heal curaja. Fina is consider pure healer support, since her magic is all white and with 2 green buff magic only, protect and shell. Just that she came in too late, and lack curaja, so pretty pointless to level her up unless you dont have any healer in party. My rozaria current limit break heal bout 900 hp with 98 magic, and the normal cura heal party for around 500 hp. Her magic cant get high due to limitation with staff weapon only, and cant use rod.
6.2k shocking.gif what the...

I have cyan and shadow... but what's the deal with them fighting the white dragon without any crystal?
And is it the dragon sealed in the katana at Mog dungeon? I remember accidentally fought it and got my ass handed down badly even though my level was way higher, LOL

On the contrary, I seems to get sky dust more often than the divine/dd crystals...
I read some japanese player commenting that Sabin could surpass 200 strength if his innate skill is in effect... yeah, that's a lot... not sure if they gonna give him back Bum Rush technique...

Yeah, the two main guys got their limit burst upgraded to attack all enemies on screen. Tina would be better off without the magitek armor, she and exdeath are probably the few that learn all lvl3 magics with good mag stat.
I too would vouch Rozaria for the best heal who can heal and cure status at the same time with her limit. I believe leveling up the limit may enhance its effect to cure more status.
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 13 2015, 06:45 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 12 2015, 05:45 PM)
The ninja I spoke of is not shadow, but miyuki of ffbe. She and cyan both has paralyze attack which is useful when fighting white dragon. Ya the white dragon in mog realm, which dont know is murasame or masamune, with attack power 60+. Will receive it after defeat white dragon. My current team can drop white dragon hp down to close to 50% before getting fully wipe, and can use crystal to revive to continue the fight if want to. If I create the ability for party boost fire and thunder resistance, might able to last longer. If use mind pumping gear, still can reduce white dragon damage bit more.

which map you get sky dust alot? I gotten quite some divine/dd shards from the street dungeon, (2nd location in 2nd island map)while farming quest mobs. Sabin should have more technique once he open up for 5* evolve. I dont think he will just get stuck at 4* like that. 8 more level for my sabin to get the knuckle passive ability. For limit break mastery, only rain is at level 2, where the rest are still just level one. Rozaria is the worst with the need of over 1k mastery points before reaching level 2
I see. I know shadow has paralyze attact too.
Don't think I would attempt white dragon at the moment, still poorly equipped.

One that i know is Phantom forest, mainly the undead type enemies but i think others do drop too, I even stole from Ghoul.

Not sure if I use your rozalia limit and the mastery point does count towards you...

... Crap, 5 draws and I got only 1 new hero... and those duplicated doesn't give good trust master rewards doh.gif ...

This post has been edited by El-LoboSolitario: Nov 13 2015, 08:16 AM
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 13 2015, 03:52 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 13 2015, 01:50 PM)
I will try out the phantom forest when I free since will need quite alot sky dust for both rain lasswell for 5* evolve, which I think added up to 30+ needed. I didnt make the steal ability yet and had no char with steal ability. I dont think friend unit can execute limit break because the last time I tried, its grey out, only normal attack and normal abilities only.

I also didnt get the newest char added, no golbez, monk or galuf. Only gotten penelo 3*, knight 3*, spell blade 4* and terra 3* with the 4 free voucher. Now focus on level and evolving terra to 5*. The new knight just absorb by my 4* knight to raise trust mastery. I never bother bout those trust mastery rewards, since to reach 100 it will took ages, which need 20 of the same char draw sweat.gif
Only if the Friend unit is your registered Friend then you should be able to use their character limit, at least I was able to use your Rozalia limit (I don't own rozalia yet). Normally, the limit bar of "friend unit" will not get filled out, but once added to your friend list and registered, it will then start to pick up the limit gem. Try to favorite the friend? See the Limit bar for my friend unit (Exdeath)? Attached Image

Yeah, indeed, it's a long way for Trust Master, the highest I got is only 10% which is by combining two units of the same... Though some have great items like Terra who has the Ultima as her trust mastery reward, guess that's the only way to obtain it.

How many Saboten (cactii?) you have encoutered?

My collection so far blush.gif ...
Attached Image Attached Image

This post has been edited by El-LoboSolitario: Nov 13 2015, 04:03 PM
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 16 2015, 10:12 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 13 2015, 05:42 PM)
Not sure since the japanese version just release less than a month only, so english version totally clueless. Its a combination of brave frontier play style + final fantasy rpg element, pretty good for a casual single player rpg

I just beaten the white dragon with my team setup as below, only my archer get ko at the early of the fight and the rest survive with my rozalia and knight as healer. Rain and sabin deal most of the damage with total bout 3k+ per round. And the reward was a katana with 61 attack  smile.gif

New rift boss chimera, same location as white dragon, will replace white dragon after you defeated white dragon. And the video of the fight. Reward is a heavy armor
Nice thumbup.gif

I don't bother with those generic unit unless their trust mastery rewards are attracting, yet I found none gives promising rewards. And I just combined those replicas that's why it looks like i was leveling them blush.gif . I am focusing on my main to 5* as I have the materials but quite difficult to level up through exp dungeon now, so I try to do free explore dungeon now and completing quests at the mean time. Thought I cleared all the quests then move on to another desert town and dozen more quests show up shocking.gif ...

Sorry, I meant if you have encountered any smaller version of Cactii monster? Those cactus monster but a mini version... They drop materials for making the Magical Key. So far I only saw one.

This post has been edited by El-LoboSolitario: Nov 16 2015, 10:21 AM
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 16 2015, 01:00 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 16 2015, 11:29 AM)
Dont think I encounter that particular mob since it never show in monster encyclopedia. Besides I think its better to exchange with crystal if you really want those magical key that badly than collecting the material to make it, as one of the ingredient crystal is even more hard to obtain than the root, which I dont know how I gotten 2 so far. And from what I check on those locked chest content, not all are worth the effort to open, only few useful one only. I think those like party element resistance up is the only one which worth to pick up only. There total of close to 30 chest, which will cost 1500 crystal for 30 keys if you intend to open all up. 

There alot of quest available, and sometimes might just need to track back to previous town/village for additional quest. For now I just reach the dungeon for shiva, should be able to obtain her within today.

Now just hope it faster reach 5m download, then can get 5 more free voucher for the gasaphon draw  biggrin.gif
This little critter
Attached Image
read some posts claiming it drops star quartz too...
BTW, do you encounter Monster no. 6 in your mons album?

Nah, I will save crystal for expanding my item slots etc biggrin.gif .
Not desperate needing to acquire those magic sealed chest sooner.

Glad that they actually improve the quest system, otherwise it'd be a chore trying to trace back who was the one giving the quest before last update doh.gif ...

Hhaha, yeah, wish for more free gacha tix! and extra crystal biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by El-LoboSolitario: Nov 16 2015, 01:02 PM
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 17 2015, 07:39 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 16 2015, 02:40 PM)
I know, I havent met it which is why I said it didnt appear in my monster encyclopedia. Nope didnt have no.6 as well. No.6 seem contain nothing for the moment as I check from japanese site. There also a rare monster 91 which should be located in ice field which I havent encounter as well

My current slot is 65/80 for equipment and materials, which I think maybe expand equipment to 70-80 range and max 10 more for materials should be enough. I already had majority material so dont think will need more expansion for the moment. Stealing will be the best way to obtain those required materials rather than waiting for it to drop, like my current sky dust already reach 30+, more than I ever need. Currently still have 8.1k crystal for disposal. Ya now also had the dialogue icon on the quest giver, so much more easier to locate them back. Just gotten shiva as well.
I see, it might be a rare monster or only show up in future planning...

Yup, at least now we know where to farm Sky dust easier.
Actually the most tedious materials to farm are those crystals used in forging equipment sweat.gif...
Stealing actually steal from dropping list of a monster, I believe, which when the item was stolen from the monster, it won't drop that anymore but instead the next random on its drop list. So in a way, it helps collecting materials faster.

I just got my golem... was trying to level up my phantom beasts but... what a long way to up their star rank yawn.gif ...

Hahaha, yesterday while you were wishing for more rare summon tickets, the producer just gave us 2000FP rclxms.gif . But seems it's almost breaching 5mil goal soon or perhaps already past.

Can't wait for more phantom beasts to show up, like Odin, Gilgamesh, may b tongue.gif
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 17 2015, 04:17 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 17 2015, 11:31 AM)
Equipment dont actually need alot crystal unless you want to forge multiple same copies, and most of it dont actually need element crystal. What need element crystal most would be creating new abilities, where you need to know and spend stamina on those exploring maps to collect from those "light" point. Each mob has a list of drops, which even if you stole for eg sky dust, it will also have chance to drop sky dust as well. Just that from what I notice the fail rate can sometimes be quite high and alot mp wasted on those fail attempts. For now I will focus on level up my char, which I had brought my rain to 5* now, and pumping fina for the moment. Also need to farm dragon type mob for dragon fang as its one of the material for forging +10 attack wrist band. Equip 1 more and my sabin can have over 200 attack for a 4*  biggrin.gif Now left with the last exploring map which I havent touch only, and need to wait for more contents to update for more new area to explore

All my summons just around 10-13 only, since dont actually had that much of materia to feed them, unless the materia event is frequent. As for the 2k fp, all get rubbish  biggrin.gif
Oh I meant you only have 3 harvest points per explore, have to go out and re-enter in order to collect hopefully more crystals. And most accessories requires lots of crystal materials.

I have abundant materials from mobs thanks to Steal, just not those from the harvest points like minerals and crystals which are hassles for me....
I never had problem with mp, and in fact, you can steal from Arena which you would want to spend as much MP you can. And I have 6 elixirs just from stealing now.
I up Rain to 5* and stopped working on leveling now since I could just exploit powerful friend unit to make short work of difficult enemies blush.gif ...
Focusing and work hard on Cecil to get his trust mastery reward... that should give me time to wait for more new contents to come biggrin.gif ...

Generic unit, well, guess that's just for collection...

TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 17 2015, 05:26 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 17 2015, 05:00 PM)
I got no idea what you want to forge which need alot element crystals/ materia orbs. So far I only forge black dojo outfit that need a large red materia only for my sabin, +8 attack 24 defense. The rest of the equipment recipe doesnt seem needed to be honest beside a few useful one only, like +10 attack bracer. And there only 4 accessories recipe in my recipe list, which only tama bell need light crystal to forge and I dont bother much bout it, since its function just recover hp while moving in exploring map only. If bout brave ring, sorry I havent met the requirement for it in the achievement yet  tongue.gif Guess I will need to forge/summon more often to get those trophy. As for muscle belt its in those locked chest which I havent touch any yet. I just focus on what I can make for now

Steal from arena will also reduce mp as well, as I equipped steal ability on my rain, his 101 mp gone pretty fast with alot fail attempt on current s4 arena. So far I never use any recovering item at all in any dungeon beside phoenix down in the early days, which I just checked my record only 8 items use in battle so far. Didnt notice elixir can be stolen, as I just have one only, which I think might from chest loot, no idea though. But if I really want to use recovery items, I can always buy ether for just 500 gil only, just that dont have the habit of using items only. And up till now I still havent add any friend into battle eventhough my friend list now had 11 friends, which all added by others 1st. As enemy encounter in story mode so far, there no difficult one from what I met, and my team setup still bout the same only. I still using rain as one of main team member since I dont have much other options available. Going to replace my knight with spell blade as terra already learn party heal, for more debuff options. For trust mastery unless you are cash spender or really that lucky to get multiple cecil from draw, else I really no idea how many months or maybe years it will take to reach 100%. My terra only get to 0.3 after using her for few days biggrin.gif  The highest is my sabin which always in my team from day 1 playing till now, which is only 3.8% only  biggrin.gif
I was trying to forge elemental rings... Anyway, I have Jidan as the thief, well, I didn't really so fix on stealing it, I just steal and attack with other members disregarding it succeeds or not. Then just press repeat button. After all the items aren't rare and just random materials, no need to bother with success rate and wasting turn, simply move on to next attack pressing the Repeat.

I stole the elixir from the C rank 1st boss... I was trying to accumulate hi-potion too...

haha, yeah, I know... Just saying while waiting for new contents, that's the only things left to do unsure.gif ...
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 18 2015, 07:12 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 17 2015, 05:45 PM)
Forge elemental rings? Do you mean those adding 5% resistance one which could be bought from shop? What the point to forge it when you could buy it? Besides in the last dungeon ranzeruto ruins exploring maps, you could get better version of those elemental ring which add 10% resistance. I start stealing after when try to farm sky dust from the demonic forest you mentioned before. After seeing the drop rate, not even a single dust after a run, I decide to create the steal ability and start stealing. And in fact its a pretty efficient way to get required materials from targeted mobs compare to gambling luck with the drop chance. For eg the dragon fang needed to make +10 attack bracer, its much faster to steal comparing the loot chance.

How much hi-potion heal? You can make high potion but just require water element crystal if not mistaken. I never use potion for heal before with healer in team. Which I guess its better you had at least one healer in your team for that purpose. Beside since you had maria, teaming her up with fina will be good enough to heal your entire party easily. Or you could use star quartz to exchange healing staff from fat chocobo once you reach hidden valley and equip it to your mage to enable your mage to use the party cura.

Now what makes me confuse is the ability biora and bio blaster, which both have the same description, party dark element attack + poison. Biora consume 12mp and consume more element crystal (required 1 large) where bio blaster only cost 9mp and lesser element crystal. But in term of damage, is both the same?
Oh, the reason I forge instead of buying is to get the achievement nod.gif
Yup, It's faster with stealing than just hoping to get the drop by normal kill & loot, since each mob has about 5+ items that randomly drop one out of all, so stealing just make the fast work and also not affecting the drop rate (But i notice is... I can never steal those divine crystals out of the critters that hold them, like Chimera... may b need Jidan 5* innate skill).
I had more than dozens of Dragon fang just by repeating the Arena C rank 1st battle which you will fight 2 fire dragons sometimes and stole from them...

Hi-potion heal about 500HP, IIRC... I sometimes use only the offensive or just a healer with single healing ability which I might screw up getting it killed, so still need potions sometimes in a pinch as back-up.

I am not sure neither about the difference between biora and bio blaster. Probably the damage amplifier, which the former is based on mag stat while the latter is based on phy stat or both... just my guess, since Edgar is not a mag unit, giving him a mag based skill is plain dumb, but who knows, sometimes the developer might b stoned when they did the programming...

Can't wait for the new island to come out, hopefully soon or probably December!

This post has been edited by El-LoboSolitario: Nov 18 2015, 07:21 AM
TSEl-LoboSolitario
post Nov 18 2015, 12:08 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(sniperwolf @ Nov 18 2015, 10:27 AM)
If you want to pump the forging rate, I think its better to make those low rank junk equipment that take 3 bronze metal only or make shurikens which only take 1 bronze metal, more cost effective. Each mob can easily steal up to 10 items from what I notice so far, but what mostly wanted is the rare one only, like high quality stone from those stone type mob or dragon fang/ dragon skin from those dragon type mob. Dont think divine crystal can be stolen though, as never saw it in steal list. But gotten quite alot when farming mob to clear quest in demonic forest. Now need more dd crystal only for reserved. Didnt repeat arena so far and just proceed up to s5 at the moment

Hi potion can be bought for 500 gil in town if you really need that much badly. But in my opinion its best for you to have at least a fix healer in your party, since a cura can easily heal your party for at least 400+ hp. This game aint brave frontier which you can get hp crystal from performing more combo.

New content should be available pretty soon with the 5th summon release, according to announcement. But will there be a new island still remain unknown.
Just want to keep those elemental rings against certain type of enemy, while the rest can wait since I didn't open more forge slot. And I am keeping golds for another achievement, so getting a bit stingy here laugh.gif .
I didn't count how many time I can steal from Mob since most can't survive the whole team attacking in 1st turn... I just sold whatever surplus.

I have the healers, but usually only need them when I play with weak team which I wanna level up. Brave frontier? that apps didn't stay in my ipad for more than 1hour... so no idea how it's compared to FFBE.

I saw it on a website saying a new map called Korobos Island something will be out soon.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0478sec    0.45    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:48 PM