Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> NIDOZ RESIDENCES @DESA PETALING | RESIDENSI D'NURI, The Colours of Freedom is Nestled Here (Investment)

views

brobro
post Nov 22 2016, 08:08 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

I book a unit in blok C, lvl 10 not facing the klcc view though. Heard exims is good developer so I book this unit instead of bennington residences in setapak, which in my opinion is as good as nidoz in terms of freebies, pricing and unit size. (Though bennington residences win in terms of unit lay out)

Then I went to visit the site area. Seems like Desa Petaling is full of old condos, PPR and kampung. Road is full of cars park at the site. Area does not have anything interesting, the only mall there also look very run down. No banks and very run down looking commercial area. The nearest commercial area u might want to visit is bandar sri puteri, which is like 10 minutes away.

This makes me thinks twice of Nidoz. Having said that, Nidoz location is very convenient as it is situated just beside the KL-Seremban Highway. I can go to KLCC my work place in a breeze using Smart Tunnel.

Probably not a good place for investment unless u hv strong holding power. For own stay, should be good if u don't mind Desa Petaling area.
brobro
post Nov 23 2016, 11:02 AM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(beckhamsev @ Nov 23 2016, 12:51 AM)
You made some good points, an objective and balanced view of pros and cons. My humble opinion is that for the price rm550psf and being Exsim quality product delivery, this will be a good buy. Surrounding is not excellent, hopefully will improve over time. Plus most times stay at own condo unit, thus as long as it is well maintained within the compound - I will be happy. And exsim's maintenance and track record is good.
Ya, that's why I proceed with the loan arrangement as well. Reasonable psf+developer reputation+easy access to KL. I close one eye on the neighborhood and hope that it will improve.
brobro
post Nov 23 2016, 11:05 AM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(leongkokloon @ Nov 23 2016, 08:56 AM)
bro brobro,

mind you that mbo giant mall.. is not even considered a mall, its just a building  laugh.gif

look on the bright side... its close to the city 10-15mins to KL City Centre  rclxm9.gif
Ya agree with u. Definitely will get out of Desa Petaling for entertainment once I start my engine.

The PPR is sure an eyesore. I wonder why government or the community does not improve things
brobro
post Nov 23 2016, 03:37 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(leongkokloon @ Nov 23 2016, 11:22 AM)
sorry bro whats a PPR?
PPR=Projek perumahan rakyat. There are 2 PPR in desa petaling, each has few blocks in them. They are poorly maintained, which is an eyesore.
brobro
post Nov 23 2016, 03:40 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(spongejade1221 @ Nov 23 2016, 11:39 AM)
Hi Madxmag,

rhb bank offer good rate ? Are we allowed to hand in doc for few banks to opt for the best package?

btw, i just got call from public bank... i am preparing the docs for loan submission..
Wonder why each of us having diff banker?
madmaxg

Yes we can. I send to RHB, UOB, AFFIN, MAYBANK, AMBANK. each of them will offer u their own package with their own interest rate and T&C, based on your credit score. In the end, it is up to you to sign which loan offer letter u prefer.
brobro
post Nov 23 2016, 06:36 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

I see. 4.85% from rhb is bit on the high side. This maybe due to u don't hv any loan previously, even credit card for banks to judge. So they don't want to take any chance and would like to maximize their profit hence the high interest rate.

Some banks also hv their own criteria, some even stricter than others. My wife loan for Nidoz, one bank can offer 35 years for 4.4%, 1 bank mati2 mahu joint loan, 1 bank can gv loan under single name if my wife settle one of her personal loan, one bank need me as a guarantor, one still in process.
brobro
post Nov 23 2016, 08:20 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

Anyone interested with the unit, can PM me also and share referal fee 50:50. U get 5k i get 5k. Fair deal hehe
brobro
post Nov 24 2016, 09:36 AM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(javelin123 @ Nov 24 2016, 01:30 AM)
Anyone know how to approach different  banks ?

Do we need to call them one by one ? At the moment I only have affin bank
You can walk in to the bank and talk to the officer. U can also apply online trough their website and they will call u. Or u can ask ur agent to give u other bank contacts as well.

brobro
post Nov 25 2016, 06:05 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(madxmag @ Nov 25 2016, 03:42 PM)
Mostly bank will increase the rate due to my clean record without any loans or credit cards~4.6or even higher
so should just sign the offer letter by RHB ?
Any suggestion?
Bro, better u try other bank bcause rhb 4.85 is high. Try other bank first and see what they offer u.
brobro
post Nov 28 2016, 11:29 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

Hi bro raypang,

I can intro u my agent if u wish.
brobro
post Nov 29 2016, 12:34 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

Half half lah, as i said before
brobro
post Nov 30 2016, 10:51 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(EgKev @ Nov 30 2016, 06:26 PM)
Got lucky, signed right before BN announced the drop in OPR, with the drop my interest rate is now 4.15%, previously 4.4%
Very good for u...i jealous haha

brobro
post Dec 2 2016, 10:01 AM

Getting Started
202 posts

I just got 4.38% from AmBank. Conventional semi flexi. Going to sign today.
brobro
post Dec 3 2016, 03:25 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

My SA said no iphone..only slow juicer. Hmm weird...
brobro
post Dec 5 2016, 07:25 AM

Getting Started
202 posts

Buyers, just a question, what makes u choose Nidoz @ Desa Petaling compare to let say The Vines @ Sg Besi? Location wise not that far and also near to highway, HSR, TBS etc?
brobro
post Dec 5 2016, 12:11 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(EgKev @ Dec 5 2016, 10:12 AM)
Subjective question when comparing as the debates are endless

1. The Vines is definitely pricier
2. The Vines in my opinion, is not as accessible as Nidoz. I hate that traffic light at the Leafz / Nirvana intersection.
3. Poorer design & facilities
4. Kena 'chopped' by highway, feng shui not good  biggrin.gif
I see..

I am now in two minds as I hv booked this Nidoz, but then bump into the vyne, which If I use bumi discount 5%, I can get comparable pricing with Nidoz with similar size, bigger if I buy leftover phase 1 unit( I think as a bumi, purchasing strata title property in KL, my unit will be converted to bumi unit anyway, even if I don't want to as difficult to sell later).

Anyway I'm buying for own stay, probably stay for 10 years.

Pros for Vines (I'm only comparing unit 1260sqft and 1449sqft with nidoz unit):
1. VP as early as mid next year
2. Possible for me to get bumi unit with similar or bigger size with similar Nidoz pricing (if i take bumi unit)
3. Low density (10 acre with total of 700-800 unit) and no rumawip
4. Will be connected directly to Besraya highway
5. Bigger kitchen area
6. 0% DP
7. Bigger rooms as only 3 rooms only; master bedroom has sort of make up room outside bathroom (for bigger unit only)
8. 2 years maintenance free

Cons
1. Design facade so so only
2. Higher price for phase 2
3. Less freebies (only got 5 airconds+bathtub), bare unit only. Reno cost would be higher
4. possible traffic jam when exiting to highway (anybody nearby can confirm how bad this is)
5. Limited unit available based on my affordability
6. Less room than nidoz
7. Higher maintenance fee at 0.33 sqft

Currently very pening as for Nidoz, the biggest drawback is it is high dense project

brobro
post Dec 14 2016, 09:30 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(lamode @ Dec 14 2016, 08:43 PM)
come la, join the club for having 2 units with me  smile.gif  nod.gif
Wow..u guys really hv much money...

By the way I'm going to sign SNP tomorrow for Nidoz...pretty excited..hope no regret in the future..
brobro
post Dec 26 2016, 06:27 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(noname2188 @ Dec 26 2016, 06:16 PM)
Why buy when you got no use?  :confused:
What price you offering? Maybe consider to drop abit since market is bad?  hmm.gif
Haha, he is talking about the kurving slow juicer that he got when he signed snp with exsim for nidoz..he did not use the juicer so he plan to sell ot at rm1.9k, which is cheap considering harvey norman sell the juicer close to rm2.5k...
brobro
post Dec 31 2016, 08:03 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(Eliz Su @ Dec 31 2016, 07:10 PM)
Dear Sifu,
Hi hi future neighbor Prong smile.gif
Desa Petaling is Chinese area right? Most my friend said it's kampung Adui makes me worried. But go to kl really near woh. Any comments are most welcome.
Hi Eliz Su,

I have been to the Desa Petaling area few times already. At the back of Nidoz is kampung area where it is predominantly chinese kampung, with a chinese school in the area. Nearby the entrance of Nidoz up to the old shoplot after shell all are old condos and apartments, i think this one is mixed race. There is also an expensive bungalows residential very near to Nidoz as well.

If you go further down after the old shoplot passing the mosque and beyond, there are lots of rundown PPR and public housing flats. This area is predominantly malays I believe. I would advise u not to go to this area as it could be well crouded and it is difficult to u turn. Never turn right after the traffic light passed the mosque because it it a dead end there, u will have to u turn ny entering the PPR flats and it could be a nightmare bcoz the roads are very narrow as there are car parks alongside the road everywhere.

In summary, I would say that Desa Petaling location will not be my first choice for investment, despite all the selling points of location nearby TBS and Bandar Malaysia. The location although besides KL - Seremban highway, it can be very jammed to go out from Desa Petaling to the highway, and the highway will be jammed summore. Also, almost all cars will go out/in from/to Desa Petaling in the morning/evening as Desa Petaling is really a core residential area and not much office there. And Desa Petaling is also a mixed income group residential location, with the richest of richest staying at the 3 storey bungalows and the low income group of people staying in the rundown flats and kampung. It is not elite location per se. Racially, it is a mixed race location albeit predominantly by chinese.

If you go for investment, u are better off with D'Nuri as Nidoz will struggle to compete with D'Nuri with their low rents+other competition from surrounding condos and apartment.

But I'm buying for own stay, at least 10 years, so the location did not really matters much as it is very convenient for me to go to KLCC via Smart Tunnel or other roads. I'm sure Nidoz and D'Nuri will be the highlight of Desa Petaling as it is besides the highway and it will be looking grand knowing Exsim finishing. And I hope the new shoplot besides Nidoz entrance will add value to the area, with strong anchor and tenant opening shops there.

This post has been edited by brobro: Dec 31 2016, 08:10 PM
brobro
post Jan 1 2017, 11:05 AM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(MNet @ Jan 1 2017, 09:47 AM)
u cannot rent out dnuri
Ya I know that, not at least another 10 years.

But what stopping people renting out public houses or low cost houses like PPR, DBKL houses etc before? Malaysia enforcement is never that strong to begin with. With over 1Million PR1MA, Rumawip all over Malaysia in the next few years plan to be develop, I'm not sure our gov agency can handle if people renting out their house when under moratorium.

I just hope those who get the RUMAWIP/PR1MA is those genuine own stayers. Even then we will have tough luck to rent/sell our unit in 10 years time hehe.

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0285sec    0.80    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 5th December 2020 - 05:19 PM