Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> NIDOZ RESIDENCES @DESA PETALING | RESIDENSI D'NURI, The Colours of Freedom is Nestled Here (Investment)

views

brobro
post Jan 1 2017, 12:51 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(Asali @ Jan 1 2017, 12:36 PM)
Yes. You're right. Is all depend an enforcement. As long as there is no one lodge a compliant u r safe.
Very true bro.

All development in KV especially will have rental price war with PR1MA/RUMAWIP in the near future (especially joint development like Nidoz & D'Nuri), and subsale war will begin in 10 years time after Rumawip/PR1MA VP. I foresee this will hit mid end condo 400k & above hard, both in rental market and subsale.

I don't have anything against RUMAWIP/PR1MA initiatives, it is great. I just hope those who get their unit later will have ethic and moral sense not to rent out their unit and make a profit. There are genuine own stayers who deserved more than those profiteers.

As for me, I plan to stay in Nidoz for at least 10 years, after that, if I can sell/rent that's great. If not I just hope I'll have big holding power by then and keep this unit as asset for my kids lolz.
brobro
post Jan 1 2017, 02:04 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(MNet @ Jan 1 2017, 01:43 PM)
Good luck, ur house will be confiscated.
http://www.thestar.com.my/metro/community/...-housing-units/
Good that DBKL has this enforcement. But I still have my doubts that they have enough resources to cater for PPR, PPA, RUMAWIP & PR1MA. I think they will only target those hardcore cases for confiscation, and come out with warning and legal letter for others. Once they reach enough quota for that year they will stop for sure.

Hopefully this will be enough as a deterrent to undeserved profiteers, many more deserved the house from gov initiative.

Okay, enough with this serious talk. Let's get back to D'Nuri and Nidoz topic.
brobro
post Jan 1 2017, 10:25 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(sureshthadani @ Jan 1 2017, 08:47 PM)
I just booked a unit today. Was thinking between block D Or B...ended up booking block D high floor. Now need to wait for loan and all the others to approve
What makes u interested in Nidoz if u willing to share?
brobro
post Jan 2 2017, 05:09 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(sureshthadani @ Jan 2 2017, 05:01 PM)
The price was rm9xxk. Rebate about 15%. But took 38th floor. Way high up. Anyways, why I like nidoz is the concept and the layout. Easy for small family with two toddlers. I am currently staying in bangsar...and alot of ppl told me moving from bangsar to desa petaling must be crazy...but I think the way the condo is built and accessible through many roads to the area is good. Also prices for condo and houses in kl is really high...bangsar houses are now on average 1k plus per sqft.very pricy and also need additional mone for renovation. I went to a few places even the vyne, trinity aquata and all and noted I think nidoz is nice even with the high density. Macam mini kampung on floors. Hopefully living environment is good and neighbours are all friendly.also good access to my working area near klcc...Let's hope now the rest is the paper work.
Good luck bro and all the best...no regrets with Nidoz..i believe mostly are own stayers..
brobro
post Jan 3 2017, 11:35 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(rainney @ Jan 3 2017, 11:20 PM)
Huh.... exsim got buyer get buyer sharing commision programme?
Yes bro...if u interested, i can share with u lor
brobro
post Jan 4 2017, 06:45 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(Eliz Su @ Jan 4 2017, 11:18 AM)
Hi Brobro,

Thankyou for your feedback. I think I will still try my luck hoping after complition can sell a better price. Must b positive lol. Happy New year smile.gif
Ya loh. Apologize if I sound so negative. Happy new year!
brobro
post Jan 5 2017, 01:04 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(rainney @ Jan 4 2017, 09:02 PM)
How much developer will giving back for sharing?
My agent said 1.5%.
brobro
post Jan 6 2017, 04:16 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(Eliz Su @ Jan 6 2017, 03:46 PM)
Sifu,

What is the latest house loan rate?
Depends on your credit rating and bank. Mine was 4.38. Some get lower, some get higher.
brobro
post Jan 6 2017, 11:39 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(Eliz Su @ Jan 6 2017, 07:18 PM)
Block A is launching for sale. Anyone? Hehe
How much they were selling for block A?
brobro
post Jan 7 2017, 12:26 AM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(David_77 @ Jan 6 2017, 11:45 PM)
Block A for Nidoz or D'Nuri?
Block A is for Nidoz. D'Nuri is only 1 block, separated from Nidoz although on the same land as Nidoz.
brobro
post Jan 14 2017, 03:47 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

Latest sales chart for Nidoz on 14 January 2017...block A chart still not up yet...

Slow market? Not much movement since before...Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
brobro
post Jan 15 2017, 06:25 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(moomoosky @ Jan 15 2017, 02:43 PM)
"Want to go to sembahyang nearby? Yes, there is a big mosque with 4 new upgraded
high power speakers recently which is only about 150 meter away from Nidoz condo. "

this let me feel, omg!
Well, we live in a multiracial and multireligious country so the keyword here is about tolerance and harmony. Some can accept the noise and others dont. If u can't tolerate u can always install double glazed window and soundproof your unit. If u cannot, u can always search other area to live in.

But I believe constant noise from car on the highway is even worse then the 5 times a day sound from mosque ler..
brobro
post Jan 17 2017, 06:26 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(barleybing @ Jan 17 2017, 02:48 PM)
I just booked a unit last week..block D..is there any existing group for owners to join??

Anyway..just got to know PR1MA income eligibility now increase to RM15,000 per month and can sell after 5 years instead of original 10..

Is this going to affect private condo market even more??:/
Of course it is going to effect, especially those with similar size unit with PR1MA.

What worse from investor point of view, PR1MA/RUMAWIP is a mass market property, which is within majority purchaser income. I would say it will be difficult to sell 500k and above condo (current price) in the future, and the market value will not appreciate much with so many affordable home to choose for.

But then again, it will depends on many factor, like how is the PR1MA/RUMAWIP condition in the future will be, how strong is the management, how is the racial profile of occupants in the development, location, and also competition to sell against other affordable home project. There is factor of supply and demand and country economy as well

Remember that they will also face competition to sell once their moratorium ends.

In my opinion, the outlook looks grim for the future. Unless there is shortage of house in KL.

But in any case, it is important now to buy a project which is unique and can be a differentiator among other project.

I think owner of Dnuri is so lucky as I believe DNuri design is unique compare to other affordable project due to Exsim facade.

Just my 2 cents.
brobro
post Feb 2 2017, 01:18 AM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(sureshthadani @ Feb 1 2017, 11:26 PM)
Finally my loan approved. Now to get the snp signed and etc. Any had second thoughts just prior to signing the snp. I am having that man...
You signed for Nidoz or D'Nuri?
brobro
post Feb 2 2017, 04:12 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(sureshthadani @ Feb 2 2017, 02:06 PM)
I need to sign for Nidoz. Have not signed yet
I see... i had doubts then and i still have doubts until now after signing S&P.

Reason being is bad economy, too many competition for affordable housing, high dense, price not really competitive, surrounding area not really attractive etc etc.
brobro
post Feb 2 2017, 08:06 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(xxawesomexx @ Feb 2 2017, 05:02 PM)
this is exactly same as what im facing right now... also signed s&p already.
Haha..feel like being trapped after signed S&P...even buy for own stay only.
brobro
post Feb 5 2017, 09:04 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(Hunakadoo @ Feb 5 2017, 08:37 PM)
Waiting loan

Own stay biggrin.gif
I also buy for own stay but cannot help but feeling like missed opportunities, feels like can but 2 subsale properties with price of nidoz huhu

brobro
post Feb 5 2017, 09:16 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(Hunakadoo @ Feb 5 2017, 09:06 PM)
is ok , getting married this year , so need a comfy house as my current condo kinda old
missed what opportunities ?

yep , u can buy 2 old condo
Missed opprtunities like to buy 2 old condo for investment, or buy 1 old condo and decorate kaw kaw..or buy DSL house outskirts of KV..can't help but feeling like there's better buy out there for the price of Nidoz..

Anyway i am hoping that Exsim will deliver quality finishing..and we will have quality JMB later..so that Nidoz can be the like the quality front face for Desa Petaling...kinda like if people say Desa Petaling they will refer NidoZ and D'Nuri as the example there..
brobro
post Feb 5 2017, 11:56 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(neonikson1 @ Feb 5 2017, 11:17 PM)
Yes, Desa Petaling is more suitable for residency, not for investment, due to limited commercial activity, inconvenient highway access and limited housing units. The property prices there only went up by 300% over a period of 30 years. Unlike the neighboring area like Kuchai Lama where the condos there appreciated nearly 300% in just a short spam of few years. 

But in life there almost everything else, there are always pros and cons. Even though the value appreciate rather slowly in Desa Petaling, but the residence there actually get to enjoy a peaceful life there as it is not crowded. 

So if you are looking for investment, there are better choices out there. But if you are looking for a peaceful place to live, Desa Petaling is the place to be.
Ya i think so too...the area better for own stay than invest...but I for one would not be staying in Nidoz for so long...maybe 10 years then sell and upgrade to landed house..if very slow appreciate also very problem for me..not much profit also...maybe keep for children and grandchildren better?

On the good side, maybe easier to sell later as price not much appreciate? As long value do not go down i think still okay..
brobro
post Feb 7 2017, 06:31 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

Nidoz Block A open for sales soon.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0497sec    0.53    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st January 2021 - 07:41 PM