full
post Oct 12 2008, 12:21 AM

Getting Started
262 posts

QUOTE(blue16 @ Sep 29 2008, 07:10 PM)
u sell those thing?
hw much DHS hurricane 3 cost??
hello, i'm new, also very very interested in tt!! rclxm9.gif
i can get it to u for RM47, it is the lowest i manage to get. erm, act i'm selling tt stuff also hehe.... so, can get you guys rubbers and blades in cheaper price.
my location is in Cyberjaya. COD. if u cant reach here, i can post to you. but RM47 not include postage fee oh. if buy more than 5 unit(any tt stuff), i can free postage for you bro. price negotiatable for certain stuff.

Hurricane III (normal) - RM45
Hurricane III (china state level) - RM75
Hurricane III (japan sponge, china rubber) (china national level) - RM100 rclxms.gif

** for the state level and national level, it is more expensive as those rubbers r sold by coaches from china... not mass production one.. better quality (more tacky). national level hurricane III de sponge is japan made sponge, softer compared to china made sponge.

this price only in this forum ar, coz i selling higher price at my hometown,,, hehe..
personally prefer hurricane III cost softer sponge. better feeling in tacky rubber. but it is a bit pricy lo.. blush.gif

pm me if interested in any tt stuff... will try to find all tt stuff that you need. icon_rolleyes.gif

Added on October 12, 2008, 4:40 pmhehe... price have been revised for those 3 types of hurricane.. edited as above.. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by full: Oct 12 2008, 04:40 PM
full
post Oct 13 2008, 07:32 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

wow!! tt session!! i wanna join!! very interested!!! rclxms.gif
hey bro, normally where u guys playing at?? brows.gif
full
post Oct 16 2008, 12:55 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

QUOTE(blue16 @ Oct 15 2008, 11:20 PM)
chrisling
can u give the link to the UE 3 website
cuz i wany to change my bat XD

any recommand if i put my badget between 200 - 230
eh... may i know you r using penhold or handshake?? and what type you r playing like offensive, spinny n speed? hehe... coz if using penhold, u can get a very good one for your budget.. if handshake, i recomend you buy a better bat, then go for cheaper rubber first.

Added on October 16, 2008, 1:08 pm
QUOTE(chrisling @ Oct 16 2008, 12:04 PM)
My budget I had mentioned before, RM100-150. Last time I used China Double happiness, bought from my couch. I am not used to ping pong equipment. I am quite a attacking player. So really need someone recommend me.
I had tried an uncle's "carbon blade", he introduces me. The feeling quite good, for speed but not for screw. So I think I need one that can have more power on spin.
hellooo....
r u handshake or penhold?? if penhold, Stiga Offensive Classic (Blade). thumbup.gif for your budget, this blade is nice and only spend less for your rubber first lo like Dawei 2008 or Dawei 388A.. this two consider better one for lower price de rubber biggrin.gif Butterfly Primorac 2000 (blade) also ok, but this one i never try b4.. hehe.. heard ppl said not bad.

This post has been edited by full: Oct 16 2008, 01:08 PM
full
post Oct 16 2008, 05:43 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

hm.... ue3 there good service!! i know the guy coz hv been dealing with for my club 2 years ago.. now the shop called Table Tennis Trading... last time when it located in Wisma OCM that time called Notos Trading.. i like this seller coz they do provide you better servide.. will explain to u nicely... hahah... like promoting him to u tim! haha... interested? another shop called Lucky Sport, Butterfly sole distributer in M'sia, located in Pertama Plaza. thier butterfly stuff of course cheap de... but service...... hehe.... i'm quite good with worker there, but not that good as Notos one lo..

bro.. handshake ar... will be a bit pricy if u take carbon bat (since you said that carbon bat feel nice to u) coz add 2 more rubber.. then.... heheh... i know there is 1 bat, called Primo Vitesse FL (Butterfly), bat only, RM150++ like that ba. it's an old model, but now still available coz it's good and quite a lot of ppl looking for, cheaper carbon bat also. if not mistaken, normally carbon bat cost around 200++, for new design one. interested?

This post has been edited by full: Oct 16 2008, 06:44 PM
full
post Oct 16 2008, 07:03 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

yaya... agree with you bro. coz normally china rubbers r slower and more heavy.. and also more tacky. so that the balls can be more spinny, compared to others. the only thing is they r tend to be heavy n hard coz hard sponge from china... the hard sponge is design to make the tacky rubber more efficient.. due to hard sponge, ball is returning back to your opponent slower, shorter and lower... but when you smash the ball, it goes really fast! (depends on skills). i knew that the hurricane III for china national level punya sponge is softer than normal hurricane III that we buy i the market. and the rubber is less tacky also coz softer sponge with too tacky rubber cant match..

i personally prefer softer sponge de rubber like Donic F1 coz easy to spin up the ball, and the speed is really fast... if tried rubber with harder sponge b4, i cant play well... coz poor skills... cry.gif hhehe.... currently playing Butterfly Tackifire Special (soft)... nice nice... spinny, but slower lo...
full
post Oct 16 2008, 09:51 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

cheaper rubber, nice to play de.. i recomend... dawei2008, dawei3880.. quite ok.. (less than RM30)
but heard ppl said 729 rubber nice also.. but i never try b4 ^^
full
post Oct 17 2008, 12:10 AM

Getting Started
262 posts

QUOTE(blue16 @ Oct 16 2008, 11:34 PM)
someone recommand me a blade?

my badget is between 200- 230
if rubber is included
eh... u handshake or penhold?

This post has been edited by full: Oct 17 2008, 12:10 AM
full
post Oct 17 2008, 09:23 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

ah wee..... r u from mmu melaka???? hehehe... i think i saw u b4... brows.gif
full
post Oct 18 2008, 02:00 AM

Getting Started
262 posts

to ah wee.... i'm kok full ar.. remember? from mmu cyberjaya... last year punya tt club pres..
met with u during the closed.. hahah... nice to see u here.. biggrin.gif
full
post Oct 18 2008, 09:11 AM

Getting Started
262 posts

haha... finish liao lu... yup.. i'm still playing tt all the time.. like it very much!! hahhah..... all the best to your final ya... and all the best to mmuians!!! wee, send me regards to edmeund them pls.. thank you bro .. biggrin.gif
full
post Oct 23 2008, 08:54 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

QUOTE(Darkmage12 @ Oct 23 2008, 01:11 PM)
the surface not rubber what is it made off? i saw the pic quite strange
senkoh 5 is only the blade.. bout the pimple surface, it is the rubber. u can glue another rubber onto the blade surface. jz depends on what rubber u want to use.. then glue onto it
full
post Oct 24 2008, 09:27 AM

Getting Started
262 posts

QUOTE(keyser soze @ Oct 24 2008, 12:58 AM)
Just checked my bat. I think the blade is still ok (at least it is still in one piece). About the rubber, can't really tell until I use it. If really start playing again, I think need to change. Thinking about Tackifire C Soft Rubber. Anyone have experience about it?

But first really need to find a place and someone to play with. Chrisling can join you or not?
hello... i used tackifire C (soft) before, but it does not really soft. in fact in is quite hard. i means the sponge. harder than tackifire special (soft). but tackifire special (soft)'s hardness is still acceptable, at least foe me. erm... tackifire c is really very very tacky, and its control is very good. it can produce lower and shorter balls when you returning the balls. thumbup.gif by the way, its super tacky surface allows you to make better spinning for the balls!! rclxms.gif you will have feeling like china rubber as mos of them are tacky one. smile.gif i think that sponge is not high tension sponge, so that you need to use your own strength. and required your wrist and waist's strength at the same time.. if you used to hard sponge rubber, this is surely an excellent rubber for you.
full
post Oct 25 2008, 12:38 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

erm.... if you prefer tacky surface, for butterfly, tackifire c (normal or soft) is nice. then u can also consider DHS hurricane III which has also a very tacky surface. and it is much more economical. hehe... thumbup.gif both r good for spinning the balls.. u can try them out. good luck bro rclxms.gif

Added on October 25, 2008, 12:40 pm
QUOTE(chrisling @ Oct 25 2008, 12:05 PM)
Haha, for temporary would not start a session, because don't have good blade...If really want, you all can give me a time, I try go to book. I am not living there actually, but I have my friend's ID so can book. smile.gif
yuyuyu... i want to join also!!! brows.gif but your place can easily reached by public transportation ma?? coz i live at cyberjaya.... studying there ma... heheh...

This post has been edited by full: Oct 25 2008, 12:40 PM
full
post Oct 25 2008, 05:57 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

wa..... need to take bus again then baru can reach your place ar?? blush.gif erm... i know it takes time de le... erm.. but if got time i'll come... hhahaa.... hand itchy.. and would like to play with you guys... jz to gain more experience... i'm jz so so player only... wanna learn sth outside.. hahah... when you all will play?? inform me as well ya. thanks first.. notworthy.gif really want to join u all to play .. hahaha... rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by full: Oct 25 2008, 07:20 PM
full
post Oct 25 2008, 07:20 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

1 thing to ask.... i want to sell my tt stuff here.... can i place my list here?? coz garage sales there no sport's stuff de wo.... i believe that my list is cheaper la... coz i really get lower price haha... so, how ar? can i post here??
full
post Oct 26 2008, 10:46 AM

Getting Started
262 posts

ok, this is my list of items. erm..... those are more popular tt stuff that ppl using, but if you want other brands n types of rubbers or accessories, i can also get for you. jz din put into my list only (including bat, blade, shirts, pants.....). the price might change a bit sometime coz it depends on my supplier (normally i wun change coz the price might rise or down a bit only)... all genuine de ar.. hahahha...... oh ya, this is the lowest price list that i hv given out ever... only at this forum ar... hope you all have a look n enjoy...

Rubber --(RM)

Butterfly
Bryce (FX) --118
Bryce Speed (FX) --148
Catapult --98
Cremet --98
Sriver G2 (FX) --93
Sriver (EL, FX) --70

DHS
Hurricane III --45/68/98
Hurricane II --45

Dawei
Dawei 2008 --23
Dawei Inspire Quattro (High Tension) --47
Dawei Inspire --37
Dawei Saviga (High Tension) --47
Dawei 388A --30
Dawei 388C-1 --26

Palio
Maximo --82
Macro Pro --92
Macro 78

729 Faster (Germany Sponge) --43
Focus III (max) --53
RITC 2000 (max) --38
RITC 729 Wang Nan (max) --63
563 Mid-pimp --26
802 Short-pimp --26

Kokutaku
119 Short-pimp (China rubber with Japan sponge) --26

Accessories --(RM)
Glue
Hai-fu 250ml --24
Shark 1000ml --57
Water Glue (Blade) 500ml --180
Water Glue (Sponge) 500ml --180

Shoes
Dawei (2 design) --75
Butterfly --107
Mizuno --157

Socks
Butterfly --8

** all shoes quality are very good!!! i used the dawei for almost 3 years... RECOMENDED

full
post Oct 26 2008, 12:59 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

QUOTE(chrisling @ Oct 26 2008, 12:32 PM)
Can I know the price for Butterfly Hinoki 5 layer one? I heart lanatir said it's good ^^
RM147, but it is handshake type. not penhold. so.... u handshake??
full
post Oct 28 2008, 10:39 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

i like spin, but not really good. play fro fun only blush.gif
i try to spin the balls, and at the same time "bring forward" the balls together to make it faster... but fail... only know the way to make it, but i couldn't make it... paiseh paiseh.... so, anyone pls teach me, how to speed up the balls??

**when i spin the ball, it usually goes spiny, but slow and a bit high.... how to make it faster?? icon_question.gif
full
post Oct 29 2008, 10:55 AM

Getting Started
262 posts

heh?? but those bat, normally cant gv you what u want i think.... consider to invest in a better n suit for your style one... although cost around RM100-150, worth the money man. these kind of bat can tahan very long... no "accident", can tahan many many years de leh... hehehe blush.gif
full
post Oct 29 2008, 03:47 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

r u penhold? coz u din reply mel ast time.. so, i donno lo. i hv an extra penhold blade, if you r penhold then ngam lo.... i can lend it to you play first, can return me when u find a new one... it is a carbon blade, i'm not suit, so din use at all.... (it is my father's blade actually) heheh

Tamca Tectonic (5-plywood with 2 layer carbon)

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0513sec    0.51    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:35 PM