Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Netizen AKA Skyloft ? @ future mont' jiulai, Property next to BTHO MRT station

views

Orgpro88
post Sep 10 2022, 01:17 PM

14 posts

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Some updated latest progress pictures from the telegram owner group by user yungchxx & mustaqxx, seems like the developer has even completed the gym with the machine and all electrical & piping already.

Anybody with experience? after the facility floor is complete how long will it take for VP after that?
terror23
post Dec 2 2022, 05:07 PM

5 posts

pm me if still got studio unit left 01123831183

This post has been edited by terror23: Dec 2 2022, 05:41 PM
Kchanchan P
post Jan 19 2023, 01:52 PM

Probation
31 posts

QUOTE(terror23 @ Dec 2 2022, 05:07 PM)
pm me if still got studio unit left 01123831183
I think all sold out
vinceleo
post Jan 19 2023, 03:03 PM

Enthusiast
990 posts

Then let’s wait for auction units

QUOTE(Kchanchan @ Jan 19 2023, 01:52 PM)
I think all sold out
Orgpro88
post Jun 18 2023, 02:26 PM

14 posts

Hi Guys

Just want to share some experiences from me as a first-time new house buyer for this project..right now VP is 95% done.

Let's start with the negative part;

1. MO performance during early VP days is really wanting, with confusing guidelines and rules, unnecessary reno and move-in fees which were reduced after complaints from owners.
2. Bad air-cond layout design for the 969 sqft unit (My unit), the hole provided by the developer is unusable, causing unnecessary cost for coring work as they do not allow any hacking for all the walls. One coring hole is about RM250, so 3/4 air-cond times that excluding your copper cost. They also do not allow the compressor to hang on the void area (long term this may be good as void/corridor won't be hot/wet), hence extra copper cost to pull all the way to the balcony or yard.
3. Restrictions on the hacking of wall as nearly all wall is shear wall load bearing, this is fine if they gave ample plug points but all the room is only provided one plug point, which is an ugly headache if you don't plan to do any fit in to cover the extension wires.
4. There are 7 Schindler lifts provided for each bloc, it is comfortable and fast. Unfortunately, an issue for block B caused 2 lifts to break down, currently, they are in the process of an insurance claim. It is not a quality/construction issue but more of human error that causes the damage.
5. No skirting provided for the internal corridor, this annoys me as I find this an intentional cost-cutting, all lobby and house wall has proper skirting installed.
6. All Parking is rented out by MO to a 3rd party operator, the owner group is not happy about this as it may slow down the uptake/business of the shops downstairs and add cost to all visitors of the owner unit as no visitor parking is provided. Currently engaging MO to see what can be done.

Positive parts
1. Major defects are rare and minor water leaking, and finishing issues but overall I would say the quality of material and construction is 4/5 by KEB
2. Due to North and South orientation, the unit hardly gets any direct sunlight which makes it very cool and windy all the time.
3. Spacious layout for 969sqft, 4.2m wide living room and master bedroom..no wasted space for room corridors, yard and big balcony.
3. Super spacious facility floor, big pool, nice gym, basketball and badminton court
4. High demand for rental as the building is very visible as it's located at the intersection of Mahkota Cheras, Bdr Tun Hussein Onn...you can ask anyone that uses the Kajang highway about this project and i think by now they would know which building you talking about.
5. Demand due to MRT is real, I've already rented my house and many prospective viewings are considering the MRT as a huge factor for work. It's a plus that for all 969 sqft you get 2 parking. Access to MRT is comfortable and safe, using the internal roads, so no big issue with safety even at night.
6. Of course demand is one thing but rental price refers to the income of the locality, partial furnishing for 3 beds can get 1.5-1.7k, and expect to increase slowly with more shops and offices opening. if you go for an ID fully furnish I don't see a problem trying to go for 2.3k and higher as supply for fully furnish is low, you would attract people from other areas that need the MRT.
7. Shops already in operation 99,KK,Mamak, Dentist, Aquarium, a few offices...frontage and visibility from the road are very good.

Neutral parts
1. My unit is facing the cemetery, based on my viewings most prospective tenants do not care, and some feedback they prefer that due to reduced noise against facing the main road. All windows and balcony doors are wide open every time during viewing and sound pollution is minimal.

Conclusion
I am happy with my purchase, rental minus maintenance of Rm275, fees, etc my nett negative is about RM800+- lah. I stay nearby, and there's a potential for me to make it my own home so yeah its an investment + backup house haha, looking at the current situation I feel that the demand will get better with time, as there is no developable land nearby to directly compete with the condo. I'm also happy to see that there is a healthy number of own-stayers, which makes the protem committee quite proactive. Another part is the difference between a direct connected MRT condo, or close to MRT. Especially for tenants that use the MRT daily, accessibility is a huge thing for them, I've had people who been to Mvertica for viewing and said that they would much prefer this condo due to the direct connection, they rarely care/ask about the facility lol, and these people usually have cars and educated, well they must be to afford 1.7k rent right.

Picture from google map. Sorry for the long winded post, just wanted to share my thoughts on my first home...

user posted image
illwill3 P
post Jul 27 2023, 06:36 AM

Probation
37 posts

Anyone rented here before? How is it? Peaceful?
DrPitchard
post Nov 7 2023, 10:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,011 posts

Ok2 la. The space for facilities at the mid floor area there is really wasted. Should have been better utilized.

DrPitchard
post Nov 7 2023, 10:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,011 posts

QUOTE(Orgpro88 @ Jun 18 2023, 02:26 PM)
Hi Guys

Just want to share some experiences from me as a first-time new house buyer for this project..right now VP is 95% done.

Let's start with the negative part;

1. MO performance during early VP days is really wanting, with confusing guidelines and rules, unnecessary reno and move-in fees which were reduced after complaints from owners.
2. Bad air-cond layout design for the 969 sqft unit (My unit), the hole provided by the developer is unusable, causing unnecessary cost for coring work as they do not allow any hacking for all the walls. One coring hole is about RM250, so 3/4 air-cond times that excluding your copper cost. They also do not allow the compressor to hang on the void area (long term this may be good as void/corridor won't be hot/wet), hence extra copper cost to pull all the way to the balcony or yard.
3. Restrictions on the hacking of wall as nearly all wall is shear wall load bearing, this is fine if they gave ample plug points but all the room is only provided one plug point, which is an ugly headache if you don't plan to do any fit in to cover the extension wires.
4. There are 7 Schindler lifts provided for each bloc, it is comfortable and fast. Unfortunately, an issue for block B caused 2 lifts to break down, currently, they are in the process of an insurance claim. It is not a quality/construction issue but more of human error that causes the damage.
5. No skirting provided for the internal corridor, this annoys me as I find this an intentional cost-cutting, all lobby and house wall has proper skirting installed.
6. All Parking is rented out by MO to a 3rd party operator, the owner group is not happy about this as it may slow down the uptake/business of the shops downstairs and add cost to all visitors of the owner unit as no visitor parking is provided. Currently engaging MO to see what can be done.
Positive parts
1. Major defects are rare and minor water leaking, and finishing issues but overall I would say the quality of material and construction is 4/5 by KEB
2. Due to North and South orientation, the unit hardly gets any direct sunlight which makes it very cool and windy all the time.
3. Spacious layout for 969sqft, 4.2m wide living room and master bedroom..no wasted space for room corridors, yard and big balcony.
3. Super spacious facility floor, big pool, nice gym, basketball and badminton court
4. High demand for rental as the building is very visible as it's located at the intersection of Mahkota Cheras, Bdr Tun Hussein Onn...you can ask anyone that uses the Kajang highway about this project and i think by now they would know which building you talking about.
5. Demand due to MRT is real, I've already rented my house and many prospective viewings are considering the MRT as a huge factor for work. It's a plus that for all 969 sqft you get 2 parking. Access to MRT is comfortable and safe, using the internal roads, so no big issue with safety even at night.
6. Of course demand is one thing but rental price refers to the income of the locality, partial furnishing for 3 beds can get 1.5-1.7k, and expect to increase slowly with more shops and offices opening. if you go for an ID fully furnish I don't see a problem trying to go for 2.3k and higher as supply for fully furnish is low, you would attract people from other areas that need the MRT.
7. Shops already in operation 99,KK,Mamak, Dentist, Aquarium, a few offices...frontage and visibility from the road are very good.

Neutral parts
1. My unit is facing the cemetery, based on my viewings most prospective tenants do not care, and some feedback they prefer that due to reduced noise against facing the main road. All windows and balcony doors are wide open every time during viewing and sound pollution is minimal.

Conclusion
I am happy with my purchase, rental minus maintenance of Rm275, fees, etc my nett negative is about RM800+- lah. I stay nearby, and there's a potential for me to make it my own home so yeah its an investment + backup house haha, looking at the current situation I feel that the demand will get better with time, as there is no developable land nearby to directly compete with the condo. I'm also happy to see that there is a healthy number of own-stayers, which makes the protem committee quite proactive. Another part is the difference between a direct connected MRT condo, or close to MRT. Especially for tenants that use the MRT daily, accessibility is a huge thing for them, I've had people who been to Mvertica for viewing and said that they would much prefer this condo due to the direct connection, they rarely care/ask about the facility lol, and these people usually have cars and educated, well they must be to afford 1.7k rent right.

Picture from google map. Sorry for the long winded post, just wanted to share my thoughts on my first home...

user posted image
Glad that you are happy with your purchase.
For the carpark issue, this isn't new for any service apartment, where there are commercial shoplots at the bottom. If don't charge, you will have residents occuying there constantly. If charge, might deter genuine customers from outside to patronize the businesses. Hence, solution, in my opinion, is to implement automated parking (ticket) with free 2 hours. Thereafter, will be charged a reasonable rate (RM1 per hour perhaps).

Hope more and more shoplots will start operating soon.

Orgpro88
post Nov 17 2023, 10:26 AM

14 posts

QUOTE(DrPitchard @ Nov 7 2023, 10:52 AM)
Ok2 la. The space for facilities at the mid floor area there is really wasted. Should have been better utilized.

Yeah facility lacks the wow factor..but honestly, for me the pool and gym looks great..there are enough tree which will mature over time. The facility should be easy to maintain to last more than 10 years.

Shops downstairs are nearly 70% full, a lot of offices occupying 1st floor and 3rd floor. The overall commercial area is quite vibrant, parking is full at night.

MO has designated visitor parking to owners after a lot of complaints but with an overnight fee of RM13..much better than not having any at all.

In term of real world performance..after 8 months of VP out of 1200 units, only one went to lelong..and sold for 444k at 956sqft which is similar to selling price by developer. There are also a dozen subsales transaction that has happened..but most are not making money la...maybe untung 10k or lose abit as they just want to let go of the house fast. So the property is not overpriced..I feel like there's a good chance in 5 years that the net profit will be 50k if anybody wishes to sell.

DrPitchard
post Nov 17 2023, 11:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,011 posts

QUOTE(Orgpro88 @ Nov 17 2023, 10:26 AM)
Yeah facility lacks the wow factor..but honestly, for me the pool and gym looks great..there are enough tree which will mature over time. The facility should be easy to maintain to last more than 10 years.

Shops downstairs are nearly 70% full, a lot of offices occupying 1st floor and 3rd floor. The overall commercial area is quite vibrant, parking is full at night.

MO has designated visitor parking to owners after a lot of complaints but with an overnight fee of RM13..much better than not having any at all.

In term of real world performance..after 8 months of VP out of 1200 units, only one went to lelong..and sold for 444k at 956sqft which is similar to selling price by developer. There are also a dozen subsales transaction that has happened..but most are not making money la...maybe untung 10k or lose abit as they just want to let go of the house fast. So the property is not overpriced..I feel like there's a good chance in 5 years that the net profit will be 50k if anybody wishes to sell.
Wow, that's very solid, if only 1 lelong unit over a period of 8 months since VP for a 1,200 units development. I personally feel this development will be decent, it should not fare too bad over the medium to long term. Will it thrive and be hot (above average, compared to other developments in greater Klang Valley)? All that will depend on the various factors such as retails and office take-up, building maintenance, owner and tenant quality mix...etc

Carpark in front on ground floor should be free for the initial 2 hours perhaps, and chargeable thereafter. This is needed to prevent abuse of owners or tenants parking and hogging the lots. Those lots are after all meant for the retail and office lots. RM13 for overnight parking is steep. Can explore quota based, which is free for a couple of days in a month and if exceed, then only make it chargeable. Whole idea is to make it free and accessible for normal usage but those excessive ones, should be charged.

Just my 2 cents.
Orgpro88
post Nov 27 2023, 10:06 AM

14 posts

QUOTE(DrPitchard @ Nov 17 2023, 11:53 AM)
Wow, that's very solid, if only 1 lelong unit over a period of 8 months since VP for a 1,200 units development. I personally feel this development will be decent, it should not fare too bad over the medium to long term. Will it thrive and be hot (above average, compared to other developments in greater Klang Valley)? All that will depend on the various factors such as retails and office take-up, building maintenance, owner and tenant quality mix...etc

Carpark in front on ground floor should be free for the initial 2 hours perhaps, and chargeable thereafter. This is needed to prevent abuse of owners or tenants parking and hogging the lots. Those lots are after all meant for the retail and office lots. RM13 for overnight parking is steep. Can explore quota based, which is free for a couple of days in a month and if exceed, then only make it chargeable. Whole idea is to make it free and accessible for normal usage but those excessive ones, should be charged.

Just my 2 cents.
Heres a video of the property

AskarPerang
post Nov 28 2023, 02:26 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts

AskarPerang
post Jan 4 2024, 05:39 PM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
23,136 posts