Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Games Helldivers (PS3/PS4/PSVita)

views

iGamer
post Apr 26 2016, 04:01 PM

Toxic ktards probably losers irl
1,346 posts

QUOTE(panda-man @ Apr 26 2016, 03:26 PM)
yeah. kodi was good, but in the end i dont watch tv. i got those Astrxx channels already. like 380 channels so now we dont care kodi is there or not hahah. all my free time goes to games. my waifu watch her chinese channels esp the taiwan TLC to watch running man all day doh.gif mibox got 16gb SD with option to move apps there. but dunno whats wrong. now waifu gone overseas so will have more time, maybe will look into getting kodi back up and running, then can access ahem ahem's hahahah
So by "Astrxx" you mean you subscribed to those ahem IPTV provider is it? How's the HD quality compare to the real Axtro HD channel? Same quality or more compression? Smooth streaming?

BTW, did you from time to time REBOOT your MiBox? That may solve some problem, as far as I know my generation 6 Mibox (white color, 2GB RAM & 8BG ROM) does not really turn off, it merely goes into standby (hence the box will wake up immediately when press power button on remote), so it is recommended to manually reboot the box from time to time.
panda-man
post Apr 26 2016, 04:07 PM

PSN: hutazi
2,687 posts

QUOTE(iGamer @ Apr 26 2016, 04:01 PM)
So by "Astrxx" you mean you subscribed to those ahem IPTV provider is it? How's the HD quality compare to the real Axtro HD channel? Same quality or more compression? Smooth streaming?

BTW, did you from time to time REBOOT your MiBox? That may solve some problem, as far as I know my generation 6 Mibox (white color, 2GB RAM & 8BG ROM) does not really turn off, it merely goes into standby (hence the box will wake up immediately when press power button on remote), so it is recommended to manually reboot the box from time to time.
yeah. hahah. its not really HD, maybe only a few channels. definitely not as good as normal set top box. normally can get 1 month trial from seller. can try. but for us its good enough. i hardly watch it except for sometimes movie channels. but prefer putting on vevo channel from cloud tv. that is HD and pretty. as for reboot. we switch off main power every day when we leave the house. for work. so inet and everything all off. jimat electricity. me, waifu and son, managed to bring bill from RM150 down to RM100/month. from unplugging stuff and reducing AC usage.
iGamer
post Apr 26 2016, 04:16 PM

1,346 posts

QUOTE(panda-man @ Apr 26 2016, 04:07 PM)
yeah. hahah. its not really HD, maybe only a few channels. definitely not as good as normal set top box. normally can get 1 month trial from seller. can try. but for us its good enough. i hardly watch it except for sometimes movie channels. but prefer putting on vevo channel from cloud tv. that is HD and pretty. as for reboot. we switch off main power every day when we leave the house. for work. so inet and everything all off. jimat electricity. me, waifu and son, managed to bring bill from RM150 down to RM100/month. from unplugging stuff and reducing AC usage.
Your huge reduce in power consumption should mostly come from aircond reduce usage, I don't think by turning off/unplugging the electrical will really do much change unless you have lots of ancient electrical (inherited from grand parents biggrin.gif ), modern day electrical only consume tiny bit of power in standby mode that it has little to none impact on your monthly bill (I guess less than RM1 hmm.gif ).
panda-man
post Apr 26 2016, 04:21 PM

2,687 posts

QUOTE(iGamer @ Apr 26 2016, 04:16 PM)
Your huge reduce in power consumption should mostly come from aircond reduce usage, I don't think by turning off/unplugging the electrical will really do much change unless you have lots of ancient electrical (inherited from grand parents  biggrin.gif ), modern day electrical only consume tiny bit of power in standby mode that it has little to none impact on your monthly bill (I guess less than RM1 hmm.gif ).
hahah. i also dunno as normally we do that anyways. but heard a lot of appliance like set top box in standby uses around 80% the amount of electricity as when its on doh.gif. but at least router and wifi should have an effect. as they got no standby mode. but if can reduce bill RM50/month. can source for new games hahaha. rclxm9.gif
iGamer
post Apr 26 2016, 04:30 PM

1,346 posts

QUOTE(panda-man @ Apr 26 2016, 04:21 PM)
hahah. i also dunno as normally we do that anyways. but heard a lot of appliance like set top box in standby uses around 80% the amount of electricity as when its on doh.gif. but at least router and wifi should have an effect. as they got no standby mode. but if can reduce bill RM50/month. can source for new games hahaha.  rclxm9.gif
Wifi modem I definitely turn off when not at home and at night, leaving it on when nobody is using is truly waste of electricity and also leaving it for easier hacking, also the wifi modem likely burn out faster.
Set top box like Axtro on the other hand is worth looking into, I might just go and dig out the user manual to see what the wattage consumption is in standby mode..... biggrin.gif It's better that we did our part in reducing daily power wastage than superficial act like turn off light for an hour during Earth Hour.... doh.gif
panda-man
post Apr 26 2016, 04:36 PM

2,687 posts

QUOTE(iGamer @ Apr 26 2016, 04:30 PM)
Wifi modem I definitely turn off when not at home and at night, leaving it on when nobody is using is truly waste of electricity and also leaving it for easier hacking, also the wifi modem likely burn out faster.
Set top box like Axtro on the other hand is worth looking into, I might just go and dig out the user manual to see what the wattage consumption is in standby mode..... biggrin.gif It's better that we did our part in reducing daily power wastage than superficial act like turn off light for an hour during Earth Hour.... doh.gif
my office turn off lights during earth hour. in the end whole office went to sleep liao.... and everyone whispering instead of talking like normal doh.gif hahaha.
iGamer
post May 6 2016, 08:23 AM

1,346 posts

rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif Finally got the stealth expert trophy and got PLATINUM for Helldivers!!! rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif
After earlier numerous frustrating failures, stop playing the game for a week, play the game again last night and beat it on the 3rd try with lots of distraction beacons and some lucks rclxms.gif First Platinum trophy on the PS4 biggrin.gif
inexsis
post May 6 2016, 10:45 AM

On my way
646 posts

QUOTE(iGamer @ May 6 2016, 08:23 AM)
rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif Finally got the stealth expert trophy and got PLATINUM for Helldivers!!! rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif
After earlier numerous frustrating failures, stop playing the game for a week, play the game again last night and beat it on the 3rd try with lots of distraction beacons and some lucks  rclxms.gif First Platinum trophy on the PS4  biggrin.gif
hehehehe....
congrats ! icon_idea.gif icon_idea.gif
iGamer
post May 6 2016, 10:59 AM

1,346 posts

QUOTE(inexsis @ May 6 2016, 10:45 AM)
hehehehe....
congrats !  icon_idea.gif  icon_idea.gif
Thanks...... Hope the developer will release some sort of new DLC or weapons, otherwise the Helldivers community is shrinking fast... nod.gif
dark_heart07
post Mar 5 2019, 12:30 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

anybody still playing this?
Rubypoyo
post Mar 6 2019, 02:27 PM

Casual
374 posts

QUOTE(dark_heart07 @ Mar 5 2019, 12:30 PM)
anybody still playing this?
Retired soldier already.....already plat the game long time ago
dark_heart07
post Mar 6 2019, 11:32 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

hahahaha~ i just reinstall the game since they got new update with higher difficulty now
V429
post Jun 2 2020, 04:33 PM

1,002 posts

Anyone still playing Helldivers? Recently started playing it again during MCO and just discovered melee dodge.
Muhammad Syukri
post Jun 11 2020, 04:29 AM

Enthusiast
818 posts

QUOTE(V429 @ Jun 2 2020, 04:33 PM)
Anyone still playing Helldivers? Recently started playing it again during MCO and just discovered melee dodge.
i still playing.

add me PSN id TheAmpang
V429
post Jun 11 2020, 09:20 AM

1,002 posts

QUOTE(Muhammad Syukri @ Jun 11 2020, 04:29 AM)
i still playing.

add me PSN id TheAmpang
Nice! Will add you soon, tho currently a bit busy with Wolfenstein 2. Probably will go back to Helldivers soon after finishing it.

32 Pages « < 30 31 32Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0211sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:48 AM