Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

87 Pages « < 75 76 77 78 79 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft v2, HAPPY NEW HEARTH YEAR!!! 2016

views

alvinchan826
post Feb 4 2017, 09:28 PM

15 posts

Rank 7 game, turn 4 GG, sorry reno mage feel like play cheat.

Heard nerf inkambing this month, couldn't wait for it.

user posted image

This post has been edited by alvinchan826: Feb 4 2017, 09:28 PM
mydragoon
post Feb 23 2017, 04:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,952 posts

just saw this:
http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20475356

..To help meet our goals, certain cards from the Classic set will become exclusive to the Wild format. These cards will be added to the new Hall of Fame set, which will also include cards that are currently in the Reward set....

...We wanted to allow players to disenchant Classic cards that are being added to the Hall of Fame set for full dust refunds, but then felt that incentivizing players to dust their cool Wild cards was counter to our goal of making Wild awesome.

So instead, we're just going to give you the dust, and you can keep the cards!

Up to the maximum number of cards you could put in a deck, we will give you the full dust value of any cards you have that are being added to the Hall of Fame set. (Yes, that means if you have at least one Golden Ragnaros, you'll get 3200 dust!) The dust will be automatically awarded upon log-in once the Year of the Mammoth begins.

hmmm... if i read that correctly, it means if i craft ragnaros now... when the new year kicks in, i get back the dust and i get to keep the card?!?

btw, sylvanas is also in the list.
statikinetic
post Feb 26 2017, 10:20 PM

BaneCat
2,903 posts

QUOTE(mydragoon @ Feb 23 2017, 04:00 PM)
just saw this:
http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20475356
hmmm... if i read that correctly, it means if i craft ragnaros now... when the new year kicks in, i get back the dust and i get to keep the card?!?

btw, sylvanas is also in the list.
That is correct.
If you do not have Ragnaros, I would suggest crafting the golden version. So you'll get 3200 dust and keep the golden version.
mydragoon
post Feb 28 2017, 10:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,952 posts

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Feb 26 2017, 10:20 PM)
That is correct.
If you do not have Ragnaros, I would suggest crafting the golden version. So you'll get 3200 dust and keep the golden version.
actually, i have enuff for gold Rag... but only thought about doing gold rag after i crafted regular rag. dem... :S
mydragoon
post Mar 17 2017, 01:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,952 posts

just wondering... any one still playing this regularly? i'm still playing on daily basis. and expect to continue that way. looking for more kaki coz my "friend list" kinda pathetic at the moment.

dun really expect to play a lot of friends, but would still be nice to have a few friends online, etc... sometimes got promo where quests can be completed by playing with friends...
Castreal
post Mar 17 2017, 05:14 PM

Getting Started
112 posts

QUOTE(mydragoon @ Mar 17 2017, 01:23 PM)
just wondering... any one still playing this regularly? i'm still playing on daily basis. and expect to continue that way. looking for more kaki coz my "friend list" kinda pathetic at the moment.

dun really expect to play a lot of friends, but would still be nice to have a few friends online, etc... sometimes got promo where quests can be completed by playing with friends...
I still do albeit not regularly - every 2 days, just to complete the quests.. lesser since they killed the small time buccaneer and Spirit Claws
New decks are coming in APR, still considering if I should waste RM 200 for the decks (might not find the time to play as often)...

For quests to be completed with friends, what i usually do is that after a game, I would add the opponent from the previous game, so this helps to get the regular people online for friendly quests...
Kelv
post Mar 18 2017, 12:42 PM

Be kind to animals
3,987 posts

Share your id so we can add you?
redsixths
post Mar 18 2017, 05:32 PM

Getting Started
56 posts

what server u playing,
if asia add me #6602
i dont have any MY friend, so sad

monkeyboy94
post Mar 18 2017, 11:15 PM

Getting Started
216 posts

QUOTE(Castreal @ Mar 17 2017, 05:14 PM)
I still do albeit not regularly - every 2 days, just to complete the quests.. lesser since they killed the small time buccaneer and Spirit Claws
New decks are coming in APR, still considering if I should waste RM 200 for the decks (might not find the time to play as often)...

For quests to be completed with friends, what i usually do is that after a game, I would add the opponent from the previous game, so this helps to get the regular people online for friendly quests...
MonkeyBoy#12550

add me up, usually play till finish daily quest everyday, hit legend once player smile.gif

This post has been edited by monkeyboy94: Mar 18 2017, 11:17 PM
mydragoon
post Mar 20 2017, 01:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,952 posts

QUOTE(Castreal @ Mar 17 2017, 05:14 PM)

usually add opponent, but they dun accept.

and had bad experience where opponent added just to throw insults...
mydragoon
post Mar 20 2017, 01:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,952 posts

QUOTE(redsixths @ Mar 18 2017, 05:32 PM)
what server u playing,
if asia add me #6602
i dont have any MY friend, so sad
sorry, playing US server.
Castreal
post Mar 20 2017, 06:21 PM

Getting Started
112 posts

QUOTE(mydragoon @ Mar 20 2017, 01:39 PM)
usually add opponent, but they dun accept.

and had bad experience where opponent added just to throw insults...
haha, then just add them when you lose... "Great deck, I had no chance at all, mind sharing?"
zeckster
post Mar 24 2017, 02:01 PM

0 posts

add me
US server
Phase#1219
KannaSai1
post Apr 8 2017, 01:25 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,933 posts

Lucky day.

Got 2 legendary cards.

Attached Image
bloodia79
post Apr 8 2017, 07:59 AM

2 posts

Wow, Malaysian community like a ghost town........
LostWanderer
post Apr 8 2017, 08:47 AM

Casual
315 posts

well, in my opinion, i can see why

there are people playing the game in malaysia of course, and lowyat should not be the main place to discuss it, most likely they will be in reddit / bnet forum

secondly is that the game is getting too expensive i guess, you can definitely choose to play as a f2p, but with the current grade of cards, expansions and wild format, it is quite difficult to sustain as a premium f2p unless you play arena routinely and being really good at it or started the game really early in the beta phase

if you noticed in this expansion itself, most of the good cards disappeared and your deck is made from scratch again, and the core mechanics is the quest card, if you didn't get it, it will be quite difficult to know what deck to build and assess its quality as well

either way, the game is getting crazier lately as well, although shaman decks disappeared but generally the core crazy mechanics like jade are still here and some quest can otk as well like time warp mage
bloodia79
post Apr 8 2017, 09:35 AM

2 posts

I mainly visit HearthPwn forum so mostly discuss with european and americans , seldom to see asian or malaysian or whatever .

F2P player here , start from 2014 april , mainly play Asia server ,
id is bloodia79#1156

Just come here to say HELLO
KannaSai1
post Apr 8 2017, 06:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,933 posts

QUOTE(LostWanderer @ Apr 8 2017, 08:47 AM)
well, in my opinion, i can see why

there are people playing the game in malaysia of course, and lowyat should not be the main place to discuss it, most likely they will be in reddit / bnet forum

secondly is that the game is getting too expensive i guess, you can definitely choose to play as a f2p, but with the current grade of cards, expansions and wild format, it is quite difficult to sustain as a premium f2p unless you play arena routinely and being really good at it or started the game really early in the beta phase

if you noticed in this expansion itself, most of the good cards disappeared and your deck is made from scratch again, and the core mechanics is the quest card, if you didn't get it, it will be quite difficult to know what deck to build and assess its quality as well

either way, the game is getting crazier lately as well, although shaman decks disappeared but generally the core crazy mechanics like jade are still here and some quest can otk as well like time warp mage
i never buy for game biggrin.gif

Wan Zaman
post Apr 19 2017, 11:08 PM

3 posts

New player here.

I play in US server biggrin.gif

Feel to free to add me ShadowFox#12571
omgimahero
post Apr 25 2017, 01:34 PM

Casual
479 posts

QUOTE(Wan Zaman @ Apr 19 2017, 11:08 PM)
New player here.

I play in US server  biggrin.gif

Feel to free to add me ShadowFox#12571
welcome flex.gif

87 Pages « < 75 76 77 78 79 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0256sec    0.14    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:40 PM