Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

New Honda City 2014 v03, 63+ LYN so far~ Getting Stronger

views

SUSMatrix
post Oct 14 2014, 06:47 PM

King of Char Siew!
15,022 posts

QUOTE(ericlaiys @ Oct 14 2014, 03:30 PM)
my SA told me, when car want to come then only pay down payment. They will call me 1 week before so i can prepare. Why you pay so fast downp ayment? Get car only pay down payment.
Yep. Same here. I sign agreement and pay downpayment only when car has arrived.
Imo, no see car, dont pay and dont sign.
SUSMatrix
post Oct 20 2014, 02:46 PM

King of Char Siew!
15,022 posts

QUOTE(dares @ Oct 20 2014, 12:49 PM)
If spoil liao outside of warranty....dun use lor  icon_idea.gif

But I think most drivers seldom use the paddle shifters anyway, deswai Honda Malaysia omitted it. If said driver wanna use the paddles for sporty driving, then shouldn't buy City also lah.
I dont use the paddle shift on my Inspira either....only use ehen going downhill for long distance for engine braking...keep switching between 4th and 5th gear when coming back from Penang to Ipoh...one strecth downhill very long.
For sporty driving, buy manual car lor..tongue.gif
SUSMatrix
post Oct 20 2014, 02:48 PM

King of Char Siew!
15,022 posts

QUOTE(DaBestOne @ Oct 20 2014, 12:26 PM)
Normal procedure to buy a new car:
1. Find an SA
2. go to showroom, meet up, ask for discounts and promo
3. everything ok, pay partial/full downpayment
4. give 3 months payslip and photocopy IC
5. bank will contact you and do verification, a lot of questions...
6. few days later, bank will call saying loan approved/not
7. SA will call to notify you on your allocation and tentative delivery date
8. choose a number plate
9. SA will give you your loan docs to sign, pay remaining downpayment if not, give 2nd driver for insurance if needed
10. wait for car
For my case, I pay downpayment and sign loan only when car arrived. My SA not pushy....I asked him about it and he said no need to go twice...just wait for car to arrive then only settle everyhing.
SUSMatrix
post Nov 5 2014, 08:45 AM

King of Char Siew!
15,022 posts

QUOTE(szebing7 @ Nov 5 2014, 12:56 AM)
Hi very interested in the city v spec.. any sa here that can give best promotion?

When I test drove it the first two things that straightaway I realise is the tyre and engine noise is quite loud. Took me by surprise actually but to owners here is it actually that bad? I see the majority of posts also talk about sound proofing (which I rather not do). How bad is it.
Loud? Testesd Vios, Almari, Attrage. None the louder than all those japanese B-seg...and definitely way quieter than all Proton cars....including Iriz and my Inspira. The tyre noise can be easily fix by changing better comfort tyres...the stock tyres are just budget tyres.

Unless you the type who tekan the throttle all the way, than what car also loud...

The other day...I made funny mistake...parked at roadside parking...got down from car try to lock it...cannot lock...dunno what happened...then later only realized I didnt turn off the engine....it is quite enough a little noise outside makes me cant hear the engine already when I was standing outside the car...also didnt hear much engine idling soundbwhen inside, so forgot to press stop button...(I also seldom drive my wife's car...not used to press stop when get out from car...lol ).

This post has been edited by Matrix: Nov 5 2014, 08:55 AM
SUSMatrix
post Nov 5 2014, 02:27 PM

King of Char Siew!
15,022 posts

QUOTE(8sg9ft @ Nov 5 2014, 10:06 AM)
Engine's not loud. To me it's quiet enough. Perhaps the air cond compressor is a little louder than I'd expected. 

Only downside for me regarding noise is probably when heavy raindrops hit the roof. Not enough sound-proofing for the roof for me but it doesn't rain every time when I'm driving so I can live with it.
Wait till you drive God-Car with Cacatmaran rooftop, then you will understand the true meaning of Zinc Atap! LOL.
SUSMatrix
post Nov 12 2014, 09:58 AM

King of Char Siew!
15,022 posts

QUOTE(Gamerjim @ Nov 11 2014, 10:19 PM)
If I'm not mistaken goodyear gt3..
Yep..all spec the same...Gt3...
SUSMatrix
post Nov 17 2014, 10:38 AM

King of Char Siew!
15,022 posts

QUOTE(max_lcy @ Nov 17 2014, 09:07 AM)
So, mean no such thing "engine break-in period" ? wondering who created this statement rclxub.gif
Thanks by the way rclxms.gif
There's a lots of opinions on this nobody has the right answer. Just drive as normal. Don't think too much.
SUSMatrix
post Nov 20 2014, 08:40 AM

King of Char Siew!
15,022 posts

QUOTE(ychan11 @ Nov 18 2014, 11:18 PM)
Normally which part had complain on rattling sound?

I had frequent sound on left dashboard while going through un-even road. Occasionally rattling sound did happen as well on the right side.

Anyone experience success fix on this issue?

Car not 1 month yet but having this issue... how to survive for years....  hmm.gif
Unfortunately, local CKD and Thai nowadays no quality...Toyota and Honda also the same....

Suprisingly, imo, Proton has better fit and assembly quality nowafays. ( Not comparing engine, gb and other factors).

13 Pages « < 11 12 13Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0372sec    0.37    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:54 PM