What exactly is Pi?
The Greek letter Pi [ ] is used, in mathematics, to symbolise the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter. It is commonly used to calculate the area of circles and the volume of cones and spheres.
The value of Pi is a constant and has been determined to be approximately 3.14159. For more accuracy, you can download a value of Pi calculated to 32 thousand decimal places.
The lower the calculation, the faster your PC.
Please show your:
1. SuperPi 1M screenshot, together with 2 CPU-Z each showing CPU and Memory section.
2. Include your CPU, RAM (please very specific about the model) and speed for both components.
3. Always use the latest CPU-Z wherever possible.
4. Only desktop Pi accepted. No laptops.
5. Any spam or off-topic discussions will be deleted. Only SuperPi 1M results and discussions about setups will be allowed.
CPU : AMD Athlon64 3000+
CPU clockspeed : 2646MHz
RAM model : CORSAIR Value Select DDR2-667
RAM capacity : 1x512MB
RAM speed : 441 MHz, 5-4-4-10-1T
RAM mode : Single channel
CPU-Z : http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php
SuperPi Mod 1.5 : http://rapidshare.de/files/27782793/Super_Pi_mod1.5.rar.html
This post has been edited by soulfly: Dec 29 2007, 11:33 PM