Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

27 Pages « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

UFun Club, what is it all about? Legit investment?

views

hondajazz777
post Mar 9 2015, 08:25 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(hakka_jin @ Feb 24 2015, 07:13 AM)
you know that this UFUN is trouble when you google it. You won't get an official website of UFUN in the result page... how fishy is that? all you get is some facebook page, blog and some other individual sites... really? come on... multi million projects but cannot have their own website domain? or it was intentionally left that way... and try to google ufun head office... see what you get? nuff said
www.ufunclub.com
www.ufunclub.co.uk
www.ufuninternational.com
www.utokeninternational.com
-CoupeFanatic-
post Mar 15 2015, 06:12 PM

Enthusiast
804 posts

QUOTE(hondajazz777 @ Mar 9 2015, 08:25 PM)
www.ufunclub.com
www.ufunclub.co.uk
www.ufuninternational.com
www.utokeninternational.com
another one of their 'official website'

www.ufuninc.com
nexona88
post Mar 15 2015, 10:20 PM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,802 posts

lol already have 4 website, now add another one tongue.gif
alanshore
post Mar 16 2015, 10:37 AM

Getting Started
77 posts

one of the ufun member said to me.... those people who trash us... they are coward, talk a lot only .
-CoupeFanatic-
post Mar 26 2015, 05:47 PM

Enthusiast
804 posts

QUOTE(alanshore @ Mar 16 2015, 10:37 AM)
one of the ufun member said to me.... those people who trash us... they are coward, talk a lot only .
did you fall for their trap and buy that scheme?
alanshore
post Mar 26 2015, 06:11 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

QUOTE(-CoupeFanatic- @ Mar 26 2015, 05:47 PM)
did you fall for their trap and buy that scheme?
so far tempeted only la... my cash also sitting down do nothing also . thinking to join ....
SUSMNet
post Mar 29 2015, 10:16 AM

10k Club
All Stars
11,954 posts

QUOTE(alanshore @ Mar 26 2015, 06:11 PM)
so far tempeted only la... my cash also sitting down do nothing also . thinking to join ....
better u join bro at least can earn $$ thumbup.gif
kreak17
post Apr 10 2015, 12:45 PM

39 posts

Crackdown of UFUN in Thailand has begun today.

Stay tuned.............
yokoloco
post Apr 10 2015, 03:29 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

QUOTE(kreak17 @ Apr 10 2015, 12:45 PM)
Crackdown of UFUN in Thailand has begun today.

Stay tuned.............
please update as soon as you have news
kreak17
post Apr 10 2015, 04:08 PM

39 posts

https://www.google.com.my/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=....90491159,d.c2E
kreak17
post Apr 10 2015, 04:09 PM

39 posts

http://pantip.com/topic/33493431

This post has been edited by kreak17: Apr 10 2015, 04:10 PM
kreak17
post Apr 10 2015, 04:55 PM

39 posts

Finally came the day of the teeth (UFun) and the token z (UToken).
Release Date
Volunteersocial issues, consumer protectionlaws, localsinvestment.
Police Raid u-fun Networking, Network Marketing, Network Marketing network across the state.

Police Crime Suppression Division of Consumer Protection (ed. AHTD.) Office of Consumer Protection Board (CPB.).
And National Anti-Money Laundering Office (AMLO.), Seized the network, Network Marketing Company Limited Castro teeth with large networks. In many countries, the executive is a Malaysian. The network pyramid schemes that have not one hundred preliminary OCPB has revoked the license of the Company on April 8 back to the board meeting to 3 times but did not get the cooperation and AMLO. Is. detention of such networks initial 250 million baht, which the authorities have issued a warrant for the management and shareholders of 8 to 3, and the Malaysian Thailand Thailand 5 people comprising Mr Nutt Beach Saenkla /.
Mr. Arun Ratc seeing Ingram /.
Mr. Rithidate METROPOLIS / Mr. Sun Pankaew.
/ Mr. Lo China Andhra cuisine.
Malaysian
Comprising Mr. poured Kim Leng / Won Tsinghua.
/ Lee Ming swinging together on charges of fraudulent loans to the public.

The Raid on this network. Is distributed to the various authorities. By the first officer on the ground is the Ram 62 arrested, accused Mr. Rithidate METROPOLIS lawyer. As a major shareholder, holding about 51% of Mr. Sunday Pankaew shareholders. The warrant was not in such a place was found that the property was used as an office in the business. And found a lot of financial documents. And to find a property that is equipped with the astrological lot.
Mr. Rithidate the year 2557, when they joined the company has not confirmed that the alleged fraud. I did not sell any of its products. But the nature of the goods sold by the members themselves.

The police lieutenant random phrase mercy Assistant Commissioner of Police said the arrest was due invaded. There were complaints that it was a fraud from the center Wimax unfair business. So as to synchronize OCPB to check and found that achieving such is the nature of pyramid schemes. Registration of a company called U-Store Co teeth.
Since 2557 Overview juice. And cosmetics But when the check was not found. Products that do exist are open to register. The ads that have high returns.
Previously, the authorities have arrested a direct experience, then this is Thailand and Malaysia. According to a preliminary investigation Network, Network Marketing Network is a member of at least one hundred thousand people, and the capital of not less than one billion baht.

However, in addition to seizures in those areas, but also to distribute the power to the ground in the home of a major network. Which at about noon to Gen. Suwat. Poompanmoung National Police arrived reviewed.

kreak17
post Apr 10 2015, 04:57 PM

39 posts

http://translate.google.com.my/translate?h...om/&prev=search
kreak17
post Apr 10 2015, 05:19 PM

39 posts

http://news.ch7.com/detail/118288/%E0%B8%9...B9%8C_UFUN.html
kreak17
post Apr 10 2015, 05:43 PM

39 posts

https://www.google.com.my/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=...1hygCrK-kTb5yFw
fotosintesis
post Apr 11 2015, 07:12 PM

So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
1,002 posts

Come here right after the crackdown news heard this afternoon

Any other source???
Wanna poke my dumbworth friend later
Huehue
fotosintesis
post Apr 11 2015, 07:22 PM

So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
1,002 posts

QUOTE(-CoupeFanatic- @ Feb 26 2015, 02:30 AM)
However anyone markets the product, of course they will promote the good side of it and most of the time exaggerate. Be it Genneva Gold, Forex Investment plans, Tone Excel bull shit, or even UFun's Utoken. They all share the same characteristics but camouflaged with some unique features, all of which are MLM / Pyramid Schemes, some even are Ponzi Schemes. But of course they're gonna tell you NO its not, bla bla bullshit which in fact is one of the first things they tend to say isn't it?

There is no promise that you will make a certain amount of money you will earn / lose using their products and services. You're not gonna make money by just investing that RM 1900 to the company. Get in the right time and get out the right time. Of course no one knows when is the 'right' time to get in and out, that is the risk you have to bare.
You have to take proper actions to profit from this.

I signed up a 2-star package this January 2015, I believe that there is no free lunch in this world. I treat this as a stock market, buy low sell high. Of course this is very much different from a stock market, stock prices rise and fall everyday, and also that you cannot short sell this. Utoken will rise until such a point where the company decides to do the 'split', thats where the value drops by a factor of X. When that happens, your number of utokens will be multiplied by a factor of X too, which means that the value of utokens will remain the same.

And one thing, you cannot sell ALL of your utokens back to the company. About 70% of your total utokens can be sold to the company, the other 30% you can sell it by to other actualy people who wants to buy it.

I will be posting profits / losses here with proof of bank accounts and stuff. This will determine whether this thing will be profitable for me and is it a worthwhile 'investment'.

P/S: I won't be surprised if tomorrow UFun Club decides to go bankrupt, and it might actually happen, srsly tho.

NOTE: I am not an affiliate with UFun Group in any way, and I am not siding nor am I bashing them. Just sharing what I know and I opinion of what should be done.
Any news on such matter now, since ure open enough with the discussion and realise on the risk since start

No, I'm not joining any of these ponzi scheme
Just interested with such heads up, since most of my U friend has join them
-CoupeFanatic-
post Apr 11 2015, 08:18 PM

Enthusiast
804 posts

QUOTE(fotosintesis @ Apr 11 2015, 07:22 PM)
Any news on such matter now, since ure open enough with the discussion and realise on the risk since start

No, I'm not joining any of these ponzi scheme
Just interested with such heads up, since most of my U friend has join them
Will update further as time passes, up to today i have not cashed out yet.
Le Don
post Apr 11 2015, 10:09 PM

Casual
333 posts

No more fun...
Single Mother
post Apr 12 2015, 02:32 AM

40 posts

Crack down started and swiftly

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

27 Pages « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » Top