Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Going to try IVF

vinothrao84
post Oct 2 2017, 04:00 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Hi Everyone, I would like to share a few words for those who are trying to go with IVF.

We perform IVF @ TMC Kota Damansara and blessed with twins. Our Doctor is Dr. Surinder.
A very well know Dr and knowledgeable to the extend we felt he is our god.

Wife did c-section and delivered under Dr. Surinder care and was gone smoothly.
Both mother and babies are doing well.

my 2 cent advice, wife must eat healthy food and do not strain. avoid staircase or any heavy movement.

Cheers
sillyguy
post Oct 3 2017, 02:11 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(kohchuup @ Sep 30 2017, 04:11 PM)
welldone bro... actually u can drink but moderately or once a while..... better quit smoking for good..
i wish i can quit smoking...trying hard to do so...
talker
post Oct 4 2017, 09:26 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(vinothrao84 @ Oct 2 2017, 04:00 PM)
Hi Everyone, I would like to share a few words for those who are trying to go with IVF.

We perform IVF @ TMC Kota Damansara and blessed with twins. Our Doctor is Dr. Surinder.
A very well know Dr and knowledgeable to the extend we felt he is our god.

Wife did c-section and delivered under Dr. Surinder care and was gone smoothly.
Both mother and babies are doing well.

my 2 cent advice, wife must eat healthy food and do not strain. avoid staircase or any heavy movement.

Cheers

Congratulation. Mind to share the total cost, u & wife age and other processes info? Tq

skydrake
post Oct 5 2017, 09:40 PM

XiiX
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(sillyguy @ Oct 3 2017, 02:11 PM)
i wish i can quit smoking...trying hard to do so...
I smoke since I'm 13 till 36 I stopped. Reason is I wants a baby, I can say that I'm lucky which I have both now.. smoking quited and I had a baby girl. quit smoking is not simple but is do-able, maybe u can try my "suggestion"? u said u tried, had u try "hard" enough? don't have to answer me, answer yourself. I believe if u do hard enough, results will be same like me.

good luck thumbup.gif
sillyguy
post Oct 9 2017, 09:18 AM

bad news guy...my wife miscarriage last wednesday at the stage of 4th weeks due to implantation bleed. the embryo does not want to stick due to rejection from the uterus. Based on what Dr. Tee said, the uterus might detected abnormal embryo, which is why the uterus rejected the embryo to stick... our plan is to do embryo transfer again in 3 months time since we have around 10 frozen embryo left.
GL_mini
post Oct 9 2017, 02:03 PM

QUOTE(sillyguy @ Oct 9 2017, 09:18 AM)
bad news guy...my wife miscarriage last wednesday at the stage of 4th weeks due to implantation bleed. the embryo does not want to stick due to rejection from the uterus. Based on what Dr. Tee said, the uterus might detected abnormal embryo, which is why the uterus rejected the embryo to stick... our plan is to do embryo transfer again in 3 months time since we have around 10 frozen embryo left.
So sad to hear that, dont give up.

GL_mini
post Oct 9 2017, 02:10 PM

I am thinking to go for fertility test in sunway medical fertility center, but i saw their couple fertility screening for woman only female hormone profile and Pelvic scan. thats all?
skydrake
post Oct 9 2017, 06:46 PM

XiiX
Group: Senior Member

cry.gif sad to hear.
sillyguy
post Oct 10 2017, 04:08 PM

QUOTE(GL_mini @ Oct 9 2017, 02:03 PM)
So sad to hear that, dont give up.
is a big impact for me and my wife but as a man, i need to be strong and comfort my wife. anyway we will proceed with 2nd ET in 3 months time if the time is right.
seanlam
post Oct 10 2017, 08:52 PM

Casual

QUOTE(GL_mini @ Oct 9 2017, 02:10 PM)
I am thinking to go for fertility test in sunway medical fertility center, but i saw their couple fertility screening for woman only female hormone profile and Pelvic scan. thats all?
Can consider of DSH hospital, Jln Ipoh KL
vinothrao84
post Oct 11 2017, 09:06 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(talker @ Oct 4 2017, 09:26 AM)
Congratulation. Mind to share the total cost, u & wife age and other processes info? Tq
Age myself 33 wife 32

Cost for the IVF treatment only is around 15k
Cost for the checkup and medicines can be around 7k+ (some medicines can be bought from pharmacy which is way cheaper)
Cost for the delivery (czer) is around 10k for my wife and 2k each for my twin babies

The cost that i mention for IVF treatment and medicines are just rough estimation as i don't recall exactly how much unless i refer back to every each receipts.
Meanwhile cost for delivery is about there as what i've mention.

hi SillyGuy, really i felt sad and sorry. Please stay focus and support more to wifey and stay confident. don't lose hope.
pooi_pooi1
post Oct 14 2017, 12:26 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sillyguy @ Oct 10 2017, 04:08 PM)
is a big impact for me and my wife but as a man, i need to be strong and comfort my wife. anyway we will proceed with 2nd ET in 3 months time if the time is right.
Husband support is very important. Feed her well especially with plenty of fruits and vegetables that can protect the female uterus. She has to be in good state of health to carry the baby.

20 Pages « < 18 19 20Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0406sec    4.24    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 09:48 AM