Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SUPER URGENT!scammer stevenchiew88 caught!, pls contact me to support

laliloo
post May 5 2014, 11:09 AM

aloha achiko walalalala~
678 posts

Hi Everyone,

Just want to give an update on the case.

The hearing will be on 7th and possibly 8th of May at the Jalan Duta Mahkamah MMJ4 @ 8am

I have been called to attend it. Do try to come if you can if you want to know more about the case.

To ALL the victims, i urged you to come so you can have first hand news and who knows if the case needs you.

@harrie
post May 5 2014, 11:29 AM

Regular
1,003 posts

QUOTE(laliloo @ Jan 6 2014, 12:58 PM)
thanks apis and sorry to trouble you.

Right now waiting for the IO to come =.=

If this conmen is not charged and released, we can wait for him right outside and take him for a teh tarik session  whistling.gif  whistling.gif  whistling.gif

if the law cant punish him, a good bonding session with us -his victims would be good as well flex.gif  flex.gif  flex.gif
Eh, can call me also. I belanja the the tarik. PM me for number. If he lepas from court oso can have TT

This post has been edited by 6216: May 5 2014, 11:34 AM
al_gti
post May 10 2014, 10:23 PM

19 posts

Any updates guy??
laliloo
post May 12 2014, 01:19 AM

aloha achiko walalalala~
678 posts

Hi,

Sorry everyone for the late update. I was too busy catching up with work and only manage to find time now.

Anyway the case was postponed to next month following some discussion with the person involved in the case for some undisclosed reason (i cant tell yet)

The good news is right after that culprit step out of the court he was arrested again rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

Apparently there was a few reports being taken into account and thus enable the police to arrest him on different case then mine. I do not know on whose report did the police act on but even the lawyer couldn't do anything to stop it. So we'll have to wait for more updates for now.

Thanks to those who spent your time making reports and some who travelled far to report not knowing if it will help, but this time it proved helpful, else the guy would be out and free and thinking the law and us cant do anything to him.

I had hoped that he will change and repent and is truly willing to forgive him for i think everyone will make mistake and as long as he/she is willing to turn over a new leaf, i will do my part to help. But apparently he have no intention of doing so and have tried to plan some hanky panky on me. Lets see what happens next.
Henrietta
post May 12 2014, 08:05 AM

8 posts

QUOTE(laliloo @ May 12 2014, 01:19 AM)
Hi,

Sorry everyone for the late update. I was too busy catching up with work and only manage to find time now.

Anyway the case was postponed to next month following some discussion with the person involved in the case for some undisclosed reason (i cant tell yet)

The good news is right after that culprit step out of the court he was arrested again  rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

Apparently there was a few reports being taken into account and thus enable the police to arrest him on different case then mine. I do not know on whose report did the police act on but even the lawyer couldn't do anything to stop it. So we'll have to wait for more updates for now.

Thanks to those who spent your time making reports and some who travelled far to report not knowing if it will help, but this time it proved helpful, else the guy would be out and free and  thinking the law and us cant do anything to him.

I had hoped that he will change and repent and is truly willing to forgive him for i think everyone will make mistake and as long as he/she is willing to turn over a new leaf, i will do my part to help. But apparently he have no intention of doing so and have tried to plan some hanky panky on me. Lets see what happens next.
Thanks for your great work and dedication to the case! notworthy.gif Really hope he gets what he deserves. vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif

Please do update us from time to time but prioritize your work as well cheers.gif

This post has been edited by Henrietta: May 12 2014, 08:05 AM
SUSstinky
post May 12 2014, 11:39 PM

Regular
1,436 posts

Hi,

The good news is right after that culprit step out of the court he was arrested again  rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif

Thanks to those who spent your time making reports and some who travelled far to report not knowing if it will help, but this time it proved helpful, else the guy would be out and free and  thinking the law and us cant do anything to him.

Hanky panky?
Threaten you?
jie88
post May 14 2014, 09:21 AM

On my way
619 posts

QUOTE(stinky @ May 12 2014, 11:39 PM)
Hanky panky?
Threaten you?
under table settlement i believe
kimuxaki
post May 16 2014, 01:58 AM

Casual
313 posts

Greatjob TS! Been reading this thread all night long. Now i will be more careful when doing online shopping. Wow its actually give me goosebum and afraid to buy things online again sweat.gif
hussain.isma
post May 18 2014, 01:59 AM

Getting Started
67 posts

Hi,

QUOTE(Crazyvtec @ Feb 22 2014, 09:24 PM)
can you contact me @ 010 2200 111 , Raymond .

i am one of the victim .
Sdh contact? Claimed to be victim too..
beware.. maybe spy nak cari salah you. brows.gif
RoofTopPrince
post Jul 21 2014, 02:50 PM

As long as you have the memories, you can be with that person fo
575 posts

Hi,

any update bro?
alexkit14
post May 18 2015, 05:03 PM

Getting Started
56 posts

Whatever happened to this case?
one2ka4
post Jul 26 2015, 11:06 PM

Casual
436 posts

QUOTE(alexkit14 @ May 18 2015, 05:03 PM)
Whatever happened to this case?
yup, silent reader here.. updates?
hantu gigi
post Jul 27 2015, 12:32 PM

22 posts

Detected scammer

http://m.mudah.my/view?ad_id=38288896
http://m.mudah.my/view?ad_id=38288948 http://m.mudah.my/view?ad_id=38288983

Berhati-hati dengan no 01139095449 penipu guna cara lama lagi .
#Tidak boleh COD ( kita nk cod terus xlayan)
# Harga gila babi murah
# tempat agak susah nak datang cod

zechariah89
post Dec 9 2015, 02:25 PM

5 posts

Same guy on the loose again.
y500
post Apr 10 2016, 02:57 PM

Casual
330 posts

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=3795337&hl=

seems like this lee wai kuen still scaming around....

any updates ?
leoex89
post May 26 2016, 03:37 PM

0 posts

so far no update ?
Asaki88
post Jun 9 2016, 04:36 AM

Casual
385 posts

QUOTE(laliloo @ Apr 22 2014, 10:50 AM)
Hi everyone,

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Latest check have shown he has not repented and continued to scam people around. Does not justify that this guy deserved to be forgiven.
TS any update ka?

PGV3910
post Jun 10 2016, 07:31 AM

Regular
1,813 posts

Scammer not good for court case....even not worth at all..loose ur money,loose ur time..best thing is smack him till death
mohsinbashir64
post Jun 15 2016, 03:21 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Asaki88 @ Jun 9 2016, 04:36 AM)
TS any update ka?
Asaki88 is a scammer too. duped me of RM750.
I will post proofs as soon as I reach home.
I hope all well-meaning people here help track him down.
There's a police report coming up for you, Imran, aka asaki if you don't repent and pay my right.
Don't forget He is watching over you.
alexkit14
post Jan 30 2020, 09:53 PM

Getting Started
56 posts

If anyone is wondering what happened.
https://www.worldofbuzz.com/msian-scammer-w...s-came-forward/

15 Pages « < 13 14 15Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0206sec    0.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:05 PM