Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SteelSeries Thread V9, RIVAL 100 DotA 2 Edition coming!

nenubebe
post Feb 9 2018, 02:37 PM

Group: Newbie

As I see some of u bought overseas directly n stucked in custom. Anyone buy steelseries from 11street before? Is the shipping reliable n fast
Kidz1995
post Apr 13 2018, 07:00 PM

Elite
Group: Senior Member

Anyone know where to buy mousepad Steelseries QCK+ Hyper Beast Edition?
If anyone have info on this product, please tell me. I already search in forum but no seller bring this edition.

picture for reference
user posted image
oOoproz
post Apr 18 2018, 11:14 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Kidz1995 @ Apr 13 2018, 08:00 PM)
Anyone know where to buy mousepad Steelseries QCK+ Hyper Beast Edition?
If anyone have info on this product, please tell me. I already search in forum but no seller bring this edition.

picture for reference
user posted image
Hmm try lelong and see
H3LLKEEPER
post Sep 16 2018, 04:17 AM

Winning Is Everything!

If anyone wants to swap off a pair of old 9H earpads. Here's a guide

Things you need
1. A flat head screwdriver
2. A new pair of earpads. If anyone interested in the earpads that i used. I'll provide a link below.
3. A cutting blade.

i. Pull your earpad slowly until you can put in your flathead screwdriver. Inside there are a few pins that you need to pry it off, it should come off relatively easy once 1 or 2 pins are off the hook. The will be a filter behind the original earpad, keep that filter as it will be required later on.
Attached Image
ii. Here is an image of the pins, please do not break/bend them. Otherwise it would be hard to stick them back on.
Attached Image
iii. Align the plate and the earpads to make sure it fits properly the way it should.
Attached Image
iv. Once it is aligned, insert the plate into the earpad following the orientation. The pad I've used is angled at the back, so please keep the alignment right if you used the same thing.
v. Once everything is fitted in the pins would be blocked by a piece of leather, use the cutting blade to pierce through so that it would allow the pins to go through it. After that place the filter back into the earpad. The end result should look something like this.
Attached Image
vi. Here, just align the pins with the headphone and press it in. There you have it, your 9H with fresh new pads, you could do this as an upgrade as well because the pad i've used is deeper than the original ones, your ears wont be touching the inner part of the headphone. Here's how it looks like
Attached Image

Cheers! smile.gif
Here's the link to the earpad that I've used.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This post has been edited by H3LLKEEPER: Sep 16 2018, 04:18 AM

65 Pages « < 63 64 65Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0676sec    5.50    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 15th October 2018 - 09:37 PM