Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

New Registrations disabled until further notice.

55 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 28 BOULEVARD @ PANDAN PERDANA, The tallest in Pandan Ampang (Investment)

accetera
post Jun 8 2013, 11:26 PM, updated 3y ago

Ambassador of Housing
Group: Senior Member

11 acres mixed development.

2 towers of 51-storey serviced apartments

1 tower of 48-storey SOHO

1 tower of 47-storey SOHO

Coming soon.

(note: this is not Hua Yang's Desa Pandan project, but that is also coming really soon smile.gif )

This post has been edited by accetera: Jul 13 2014, 12:25 AM
accetera
post Jun 9 2013, 10:04 AM

Ambassador of Housing

Former Talam land.

Developer: Best Boulevard Sdn Bhd, a member of Beverly Group

Previous Project: Marc Service Residence, KLCC

TZERNG
post Jun 9 2013, 10:10 AM

On my way

Desa pandas which part??
rainman19
post Jun 9 2013, 01:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Soho can do well in pandan?

accetera
post Jun 10 2013, 12:28 AM

Ambassador of Housing

This thread is for the Pandan Perdana one.
C31
post Jun 10 2013, 09:04 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Is it near to Menara Mexissegar?
shadow_walker
post Jun 10 2013, 10:07 AM

Regular

is this near pandan indah?
popiahbusuk
post Jun 19 2013, 12:23 AM

An iconic park around Pandan lake will be sacrificed for this development. This area, Pandan Perdana is already highly congested, I cannot imagine what will happen if this project is allow through.

Since I am fellow house owner in the area, I am giving a double thumb up as it is very convenient for those works in KL.

But I fore see there will be objection from surrounding residents, in view of saving Pandan Lake.
accetera
post Jun 19 2013, 12:28 AM

Ambassador of Housing

No objection to redevelop Pandan Lake Club
By CHOONG MEK ZHIN | The StarMetro Central | Tuesday June 18, 2013
http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file...268&sec=central

user posted image
Got to go: The Pandan Lake Club that will give way to a new project.

NO OFFICIAL objection has been submitted to the Ampang Jaya Municipal Council (MPAJ) over the redevelopment plans of the Pandan Lake Club.

MPAJ public relations officer Norhayati Ahmad said the proposal by developer Best Boulevard Sdn Bhd would be brought to the One Stop Centre meeting.

“Since there was no objection, the proposal will be discussed at the meeting. If it meets all other requirements, ordinarily the Development Order will be approved and work can commence,” she said.

The project taking place on a plot of land measuring 4.48ha along Jalan Perdana 3/10 in Pandan Perdana, Ampang, involves the construction of two 51-storey blocks of service apartments and two SoHo blocks of 47 and 48 storeys each.

There will also be 11 storeys and mezzanine podium for parking bays, recreational facilities and business spaces as well as two basement floors for parking.

A platform on stilts over the lake for a restaurant and cafe is also included in the project.

According to Norhayati, the objection period started June 4 and ended yesterday.

Previously, residents had held protests over the redevelopment plans, claiming they had been promised a recreational club as part of their sale and purchase agreement when they bought the houses about 20 years ago.

Club members were offered compensation of between RM4,000 and RM7,000 but many said the amount was not enough.

Spokesman for the group objecting to the project, Wong Wai Kit was also reported to have said that members were told arrangements were being made to provide them with similar facilities elsewhere.

“We were told they will make arrangements at the Pandan Safari shopping complex but nobody said what will happen if this plan does not materialise,” he had said.

The current club has a large adult swimming pool and children’s pool, badminton courts, tennis courts and a large hall among other facilities, besides a popular Chinese restaurant next door.

Restaurant owner James Wong said that he had received a letter informing him to move out by October.

He said that he had occupied the space for almost six years and many regular customers were anxious to know where he would relocate.

“I have not started to look for a new place yet but I will probably stay within this area.

“I do not think I will be objecting to the redevelopment because I feel it is the right of the land owners to do what they want,” he said, adding that he was just a tenant.

Teratai assemblyman Tiew Way Keng said she had met a few residents who had relayed their concerns over the project.

“They were mostly worried about whether they would still be able to enjoy the use of the lake for recreational activities. They also said having a restaurant over the lake could cause pollution,” she said.

She said residents were also concerned about possible traffic congestion with such a high density project in the area.
wil-i-am
post Sep 4 2013, 08:13 AM

10k Club

Any updates?
kumbaya
post Sep 4 2013, 02:32 PM

Getting Started

how much is it?

hikari
post Sep 5 2013, 12:40 AM

I'm constantly sleepy

so many towers?? need or nottt.. super densed.. it's not a very big plot of land..
jordan2xkl
post Sep 18 2013, 02:23 PM

QUOTE(hikari @ Sep 5 2013, 01:40 AM)
so many towers?? need or nottt.. super densed.. it's not a very big plot of land..
I think super 2 dense- buildable area about 5 acres only...
accetera
post Oct 2 2013, 01:28 PM

Ambassador of Housing

Pandan Lake Club redevelopment scaled down
The StarBiz | Wednesday October 2, 2013 MYT 8:16:50 AM
http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Busines...caled-down.aspx

KUALA LUMPUR: Best Boulevard Sdn Bhd, which has been facing objections from residents for the redevelopment of the Pandan Lake Club in Pandan Perdana, has decided to scale down its high-rise property development.

Best Boulevard project director Lee Yeow Hian said the company, which is a subsidiary of Beverly Group Sdn Bhd, had taken into account the residents’ concerns after a public hearing on Aug 24.

user posted image
An artist's impression of the proposed redevelopment of Pandan Lake Club.

“The initial plan was to have 51 storeys but we have decided to scale it down to 45 storeys after the public hearing.

The gross development value (GDV) of the new plan is RM600mil to RM700mil,” he said at a meeting yesterday.

Also present at the meeting were Pandan Perdana Residents Association chairman Lim Ah Chai and fellow residents.

Lee said the company was ready to let go about RM120mil in terms of GDV for the 210,000 sq ft of gross floor area due to the scaledown.

Nevertheless, he said the group would submit its plan this week to the Ampang Jaya Municipal Council (MPAJ) for approval.

The project will be undertaken on 4.48ha involving the construction of a 39-storey block of serviced apartments with 744 units and two small office-home office (SoHo) blocks of 35 and 36 storeys each with a total of 1,270 units.

“Work would start only after obtaining the approval from MPAJ. The target launch date is sometime around Chinese New Year 2014,” Lee said.

In addition, Best Boulevard has proposed to MPAJ to hand over its sales gallery for the development to the latter so that it can be turned into a community hall or other facilities for the community in Pandan Perdana.

Lee likened the suburb to a “sleeping beauty”, given the presence of the lake.

“There are not many developments that can incorporate nature such as a lake.

“We have the concept. We are confident,” he said when asked why the developer had opted for such a massive development in a suburb.

During the meeting, Lee also explained public concerns such as construction vehicle access, foundation works without hydraulic or diesel hammers being used as well as other issues to the resident representatives.

This post has been edited by accetera: Oct 2 2013, 01:28 PM
jordan2xkl
post Oct 2 2013, 01:54 PM

thank goodness the lake is maintained!

This post has been edited by jordan2xkl: Oct 2 2013, 02:00 PM
iamWill
post Oct 2 2013, 03:56 PM

On my way

I wonder how much psf?
Oliverreed
post Oct 3 2013, 01:20 AM

i'm interested to this condo , please private me . when we can register?
accetera
post Oct 3 2013, 02:26 AM

Ambassador of Housing

How much for this area?

Sentrio Suites in Desa Pandan is going for RM700psf?
almeizer
post Oct 3 2013, 09:47 AM

Enthusiast

Any place to register?

QUOTE(jordan2xkl @ Sep 18 2013, 02:23 PM)
I think super 2 dense- buildable area about 5 acres only...
Hectares not equal to acres.

1 Hectares = 2.47 acres.

4.48 hectares = 11 acres.

HELLO HELLO
post Oct 3 2013, 09:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(accetera @ Oct 3 2013, 02:26 AM)
How much for this area?

Sentrio Suites in Desa Pandan is going for RM700psf?
start from RM900psf and above maybe..

so low?

This post has been edited by HELLO HELLO: Oct 3 2013, 09:51 AM

55 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0732sec    2.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th December 2018 - 10:00 AM