Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages « < 11 12 13 14 15 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> RESIDENSI HARMONI 2, BUKIT PRIMA PELANGI [OT], Residential Enclave Next to Mont Kiara Investment

views

epoh
post Mar 22 2019, 05:17 PM

38 posts

user posted image
epoh
post Jul 3 2019, 11:33 AM

38 posts

QUOTE(kzac @ Oct 14 2016, 06:07 PM)
Is there any unit left? PM me please
https://www.facebook.com/RH2KL/
Novensiles
post Jul 12 2019, 09:32 AM

Getting Started
51 posts

I'm considering getting a unit here. Just concern why next door Villa Orkid price dropped to 400 psf when it looks like a decent condo. Currently Harmoni 2 is selling for 500 psf, is this a good time to go in or should I wait first? Anyone got any thoughts? I'm getting for own stay but no rush.

SUSMalboroLight
post Jul 16 2019, 11:15 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(Novensiles @ Jul 12 2019, 09:32 AM)
I'm considering getting a unit here. Just concern why next door Villa Orkid price dropped to 400 psf when it looks like a decent condo. Currently Harmoni 2 is selling for 500 psf, is this a good time to go in or should I wait first? Anyone got any thoughts? I'm getting for own stay but no rush.
I am having the same thought. Can anyone shed some light please
Jjzaozao
post Jul 17 2019, 02:06 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(MalboroLight @ Jul 16 2019, 11:15 PM)
I am having the same thought. Can anyone shed some light please
Villa orkid is a better deal if u want to compare about the price and build up. BUT Only if u take those units fronting prima harmoni. And overall it is maintained very well. And lower density.

Only good thing about Prima Harmoni 2 is that.. it is NEW. other than that it seems nothing much.
epoh
post Jul 25 2019, 08:39 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(Novensiles @ Jul 12 2019, 09:32 AM)
Can't really comparing with villaorkid. Harmoni2 from the design to using a new different method to build up and the awesome facilities…. they are different. the villa orkid was at its high peak has almost 900k+ for 1893sq.ft, as for today market, price for the subsales sure got very competitive. so would said the price of the villaorkid didn't drop if comparing when it's launch price (Subsales not count) Villaorkid launching price was started from rm400k+ for 1577sq.ft only, now the cheapest subsales unit selling at least 620k-+ more. so these 5 years the owner does earned to stay / the rental. Therefore whoever bought the VO at the early stage the value of the property does appreciate.

Harmoni 2, talking about the FACILITIES, landscape layout, i would said the villaorkid 3stars vs harmoni 8 stars. i be happy to walk you through whats the different as well as the price too;)

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by epoh: Jul 25 2019, 09:01 PM
epoh
post Oct 18 2019, 07:08 AM

38 posts

New purposed road. It’s a bonus!

user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
OmiCatFace
post Jun 3 2020, 08:20 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

Hi guys,

Anyone here who are staying in Harmony 2 or at any residence near by that area? There are a few thing I would like to know about that area:

1) I realised the entry to that area is quite limited and has small road. Do this place usually congested or with heavy traffic during peak hour?
2) How is the surrounding around Harmoni 2 so far? Strong wind or landslide or etc)
3) At night, is the road around the area dark?

The condo looks good despite the location is a bit further away from main roads; accessibility seems to be a problem. Not sure how will it be in future.

Hoping any helpful resident in this condo can share me the above.
Thanks in advance!
WahBiang
post Jun 8 2020, 02:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(OmiCatFace @ Jun 3 2020, 08:20 PM)
Hi guys,

Anyone here who are staying in Harmony 2 or at any residence near by that area? There are a few thing I would like to know about that area:

1) I realised the entry to that area is quite limited and has small road. Do this place usually congested or with heavy traffic during peak hour?
2) How is the surrounding around Harmoni 2 so far? Strong wind or landslide or etc)
3) At night, is the road around the area dark?

The condo looks good despite the location is a bit further away from main roads; accessibility seems to be a problem. Not sure how will it be in future.

Hoping any helpful resident in this condo can share me the above.
Thanks in advance!
Went to visit the project, quite a lot of keen buyers, but next to HTC? And there is plot for new project? Current access too narrow for me too..

icemanfx
post Jun 8 2020, 11:23 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,792 posts

http://idaman2.kpkt.gov.my:8888/idv5/98_eH...proj_kod_Fasa=6

http://idaman2.kpkt.gov.my:8888/idv5/98_eH...0HARMONI%20%202

According to kpkt, about 40% units reported sold.
OmiCatFace
post Jun 9 2020, 09:01 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(WahBiang @ Jun 8 2020, 02:47 PM)
Went to visit the project, quite a lot of keen buyers, but next to HTC? And there is plot for new project? Current access too narrow for me too..
Ya. Beside a HTC. But if I am buying, I will be choosing those unit facing away from it. Not too big of an issue for me. Is there anything I need to know for buildings beside a HTC? And yes, the road is a bit narrow and I am not sure of the daily traffic so far. It was alright on weekend and is peaceful around that area.

Anyone have any opinion on this property? Quite keen on this so far.
WahBiang
post Jun 9 2020, 09:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(OmiCatFace @ Jun 9 2020, 09:01 PM)
Ya. Beside a HTC. But if I am buying, I will be choosing those unit facing away from it. Not too big of an issue for me. Is there anything I need to know for buildings beside a HTC? And yes, the road is a bit narrow and I am not sure of the daily traffic so far. It was alright on weekend and is peaceful around that area.

Anyone have any opinion on this property? Quite keen on this so far.
my comments, quite heavy traffics at bottleneck area...
ndzn85
post Jun 15 2020, 08:38 AM

12 posts

Just place a booking last weekend. Now only read this forum.. will be rented out since my wife prefer landed somewhere else.

Do you guys think it will be easy to rent out? And is it worth it? I'm not really familiar with this area. Last weekend went there, seems like very peaceful, quiet. Traffic to mont kiara also not bad.

forrest76
post Jun 15 2020, 09:20 AM

Getting Started
95 posts

Rental market is soft and away from the main expat zone. May not be a good investment.
Jihmiinh56 P
post Jun 22 2020, 02:50 AM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Jun 8 2020, 11:23 PM)
Hi. Can you share the link to check project sales status? I would like to check other project. Thanks.

otiose
post Jun 23 2020, 12:04 PM

29 posts

went and check out the place recently. price wise seems ok, but location (jam? pass through kampung houses?)

Also, the feel of the place kinda lacking for me although I notice people are saying the facility is great.

downside that I felt we checking out the place:-
the swimming pool near the kids pool is facing villa orkid.
those plain grey looking fire door at the lift lobby to go up the unit and from lift to the unit. very ugly to me. I notice other condo doesn't have such doors
visitor coming up probably reach the ground floor ... and it would seem like we need to go down to get them since there is no guards at the lift area anyway?
walkpath from lift to unit. the side walls are grills looking with hole instead of walls - just gives me a cheap feel. not sure is it just me
the planting for greenery kinda not mature yet. like skinny trees here and there.

anyone else have the same thoughts as me?
CallmeM
post Jul 13 2020, 08:03 PM

6 posts

Been there twice so far and the phone signal strength seems really weak, most of the time only 3G. Just wondering if this issue only applies to Harmoni 2 or its the same in Harmoni 1 and Villa Orkid. Anyone have any idea or been to the two earlier condos?

Also on the low maintenance psf for Harmoni 2, i can't help but wonder if its sufficient for the management to maintain the facilities since there are a few pools or it will end up in poor condition few years down the road hmm.gif

This post has been edited by CallmeM: Jul 13 2020, 08:04 PM
ChinHong86
post Jul 25 2020, 01:21 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

I am a resident here.....

workmanship is bad for this condo as most of my walls are not straight...
and the design of walkway is terrible.... when heavy rain.... i kid you not, u will be wet if u are staying at high floors.... and floors are always slippery....

would think twice if i knew the condo is so bad

However, price is good... and have very gud greeneries...

This post has been edited by ChinHong86: Sep 28 2020, 02:36 PM
Dguy
post Jul 25 2020, 05:58 PM

Getting Started
241 posts

QUOTE(ChinHong86 @ Jul 25 2020, 01:21 PM)
I am a resident here.....

workmanship is bad for this condo as most of my walls are not straight...
and the design of walkway is terrible.... when heavy rain.... i kid you not, u will be wet if u are staying at high floors.... and floors are always slippery....
been trying to complain to the management and committee... however they did the most stupid voting system ever in history....

Developer agree to fix a panel to minimize the rainsplash.... however... the voting system is, if u reply them in written form, then u agree to fix, if not they assume u are against it.... so end up only 8% ppl replied....

would think twice if i knew the condo is so bad
Hi, I actually booked a unit on the 9th floor facing the other condo (Orchid).. the management committee bad? I thought under developer?
Also, can I ask, hows the traffic during morning peak hours? The roads seem small? I work in KL Sentral area so getting out ok?
ChinHong86
post Jul 26 2020, 12:35 PM

Regular
1,116 posts

QUOTE(Dguy @ Jul 25 2020, 06:58 PM)
Hi, I actually booked a unit on the 9th floor facing the other condo (Orchid).. the management committee bad? I thought under developer?
Also, can I ask, hows the traffic during morning peak hours? The roads seem small? I work in KL Sentral area so getting out ok?
basically this condo i choose it for the location only.... as i like greeneries.... but wat is u is wat u get.... the workmanship and design is subpar

15 Pages « < 11 12 13 14 15 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0261sec    0.48    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:55 PM