6 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

How to cure eczema, Itchy red skin

views

celicaizpower
post Nov 29 2015, 09:05 AM

Race : ☐ Malay ☐ Chinese ☐ India ☑ /k/tard
1,177 posts

parking for further reading. hopefully we can find a solution even though main stream practitioners says there is none.
celicaizpower
post Nov 30 2015, 02:31 PM

1,177 posts

Hi Guys,

This are the things that is currently working for my eczema (Statis Dermatitis):

On a Normal day:
EUBOS Hand Cream (green bottle) (I use and apply at my legs)
EUBOS Shower Oil F (green bottle)
EUBOS Shower & Cream (green bottle)
Cod Liver Oil

During Flare ups:
Epsom Salt + Apple Cider Vinegar (Baths, Bathtub)
Jeanie Botanicals Skin Relief Salve (skin balm) jeaniebotanicals.com
Steroid Jabs (I hate this)

In my recent studies, I am planning to try the below to see if I can eliminate my eczema once and for all.

need to eat: (from the best to least)
- Artichoke
- Dried Lentils
- Lima Beans
- Chickpeas (Kacang Kuda)
- Red Beans
- Baked Beans
- Broccoli
- Lettuce
- Licorice (Akar kayu manis)

need to drink:
- Yakult: Lactobacillus

Apply directly on skin:
- Brown rice

Next Phase:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil

If any questions or want to share experience, please PM me.

This post has been edited by celicaizpower: Feb 9 2016, 11:44 AM
mrslim80
post Nov 30 2015, 05:14 PM

45 posts

Try chinese traditional herbs, it does help eczema in long term. To soothe the itchiness and red rashes, you may use pine tar soap for showering (not with hot water), and apply pure shea butter after shower. It does help to reduce the itchiness and rahses.
celicaizpower
post Dec 1 2015, 07:00 AM

1,177 posts

QUOTE(mrslim80 @ Nov 30 2015, 05:14 PM)
Try chinese traditional herbs, it does help eczema in long term. To soothe the itchiness and red rashes, you may use pine tar soap for showering (not with hot water), and apply pure shea butter after shower. It does help to reduce the itchiness and rahses.
Thanks for the feedback, yeah.. hot shower is a big no no for me... it makes my skin very dry very quick... I normally take room temperature showers or mild luke warm showers...

I will put Pine Tar Soap on my list to try... sadly Pure Shea Butter is a tad bit expensive comparing to my shower cream that I am currently using...

The thing is, I am tired of this... I am no longer looking for a workaround and I want to find a permanent fix. once I get it, I will share.
mrslim80
post Dec 1 2015, 09:24 AM

45 posts

QUOTE(celicaizpower @ Dec 1 2015, 07:00 AM)
Thanks for the feedback, yeah.. hot shower is a big no no for me... it makes my skin very dry very quick... I normally take room temperature showers or mild luke warm showers...

I will put Pine Tar Soap on my list to try... sadly Pure Shea Butter is a tad bit expensive comparing to my shower cream that I am currently using...

The thing is, I am tired of this... I am no longer looking for a workaround and I want to find a permanent fix. once I get it, I will share.
no problem. I myself suffered from the same skin problem. The both pine tar soap and pure shea butter helps me to reduce my itchiness a lot. The pure shea butter i bought is around 80. Currently there are many year end sales, i believe you can get cheaper price.
Yeah, hope you get well soon
janesoh
post Dec 1 2015, 05:37 PM

26 posts

i went to a dermatologist once and he told me the best and only way to curb the eczema cycle was - don't scratch!!! if i could do that, i wouldn't be in his clinic right? and i paid money for that consultation too!
mrslim80
post Dec 1 2015, 07:54 PM

45 posts

QUOTE(janesoh @ Dec 1 2015, 05:37 PM)
i went to a dermatologist once and he told me the best and only way to curb the eczema cycle was - don't scratch!!! if i could do that, i wouldn't be in his clinic right? and i paid money for that consultation too!
haha,even though that is something really general, but what he said is true. The more you scratch the more itchy you feel and the rashes could spread. That's why I used pine tar soap for bathing with cold water and applu pure shea butter after bathing to help me control the itchiness, so that i not scratch so frequently smile.gif
janesoh
post Dec 2 2015, 05:29 PM

26 posts

QUOTE(mrslim80 @ Dec 1 2015, 07:54 PM)
haha,even though that is something really general, but what he said is true. The more you scratch the more itchy you feel and the rashes could spread. That's why I used pine tar soap for bathing with cold water and applu pure shea butter after bathing to help me control the itchiness, so that i not scratch so frequently smile.gif
yup, i find that moisturising continuously does help break the cycle. i'm just using QV
mrslim80
post Dec 2 2015, 08:22 PM

45 posts

QUOTE(janesoh @ Dec 2 2015, 05:29 PM)
yup, i find that moisturising continuously does help break the cycle. i'm just using QV
Good then. my condition has been under control now. Hope u get well soon too.
wu ming
post Feb 9 2016, 11:26 AM

Regular
1,143 posts

QUOTE(celicaizpower @ Nov 30 2015, 02:31 PM)
Hi Guys,

This are the things that is currently working for my eczema (Statis Dermatitis):

On a Normal day:
EUBOS Hand Cream (green bottle) (I use and apply at my legs)
EUBOS Shower Oil F (green bottle)
EUBOS Shower & Cream (green bottle)
Cod Liver Oil

During Flare ups:
Epsom Salt + Apple Cider Vinegar (Baths, Bathtub)
Jeanie Botanicals Skin Relief Salve (skin balm) jeaniebotanicals.com
Steroid Jabs (I hate this)

In my recent studies, I am planning to try the below to see if I can eliminate my eczema once and for all.

need to eat: (from the best to least)
- Artichoke
- Dried Lentils
- Lima Beans
- Chickpeas (Kacang Kuda)
- Red Beans
- Baked Beans
- Broccoli
- Lettuce
- Licorice (Akar kayu manis)

need to drink:
- Yakult: Lactobacillus
- Soya Bean Drinks

Apply directly on skin:
- Brown rice

Next Phase:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil

If any questions or want to share experience, please PM me.
Soy beans are the most offending food to eczema sufferers.
celicaizpower
post Feb 9 2016, 11:43 AM

1,177 posts

QUOTE(wu ming @ Feb 9 2016, 11:26 AM)
Soy beans are the most offending food to eczema sufferers.
thanks for the info, I did try, and the attack came back... luckily only abit... now I have totally stopped

I will update the above post and remove soy.
wu ming
post Feb 9 2016, 12:38 PM

Regular
1,143 posts

QUOTE(celicaizpower @ Feb 9 2016, 11:43 AM)
thanks for the info, I did try, and the attack came back... luckily only abit... now I have totally stopped

I will update the above post and remove soy.
They mentioned fermented soy is okay like tempeh. Well, soy sauce is fermented but when I consume it would end up with nasty eczema.
wu ming
post Jun 21 2016, 08:37 AM

Regular
1,143 posts

It is recommended you go for a food allergy test with your doctor to find out whether is it food or environmental factors which is causing your eczema.

I got very sick when I cut out many essential food and in the end I found that I was not allergic to any of them.

My eczema was not improving. Only after the food allergy test that I found out that my skin condition was due to environmental factors.

Need to moisturise the skin after bath and constantly applying lotion throughout the day.
htchang
post Jan 23 2017, 01:31 PM

4 posts

smile.gif try use chemical free soap. i knew few frens having this eczema also
and it really help alot. jz let me knw if need help.
ulamukuk90
post Jan 23 2017, 02:40 PM

4 posts

Eczema is usually due to external causes interacting with you immune system, hence a food allergy test and also a patch test is very important. Once you have listed out all those and preventing contact with them, it will most likely improve.
However many will still get bad eczema.

I have a totally natural health product that i can share with you guys, it helps in stabilizing the immune system. PM me if you are interested. I will give 1 month free sponsorship for you to test it whether it works or it doesnt
gomydata
post Jan 25 2017, 01:23 AM

Getting Started
127 posts

Home made soap that can help with 8 major ingredient

Rich source of essential minerals and antioxidants for skin.
Anti-bacterial, anti-allergy, anti-inflammatory.
Pheno-SFE TM (Pu-erh Tea Extract)
Renowned antioxidant and restorative properties to remove harmful free radicals that cause damage to skin cells. (Anti-ageing)
Repair and renew skin cells by keeping it healthy and youthful for longer time

Sea salt
- Rich source of essential minerals and antioxidants for skin.
- Anti-bacterial, anti-allergy, anti-inflammatory.

Pheno-SFE TM (Pu-erh Tea Extract)
- Renowned antioxidant and restorative properties to remove harmful free radicals that cause damage to skin cells. (Anti-ageing)
- Repair and renew skin cells by keeping it healthy and youthful for longer time.

Liquorice Extract
- Reduces skin discolouration and dark spots.
- Lightens skin pigmentation.

Tea Tree Oil
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal.

Vitamin E
- Antioxidant, anti-ageing.
- Heals problematic and damaged skin effectively.

Glycerin
- Does not dry up skin. Instead it attracts moisture from the atmosphere into the skin.
Excellent moisturiser.

Aloe Vera
- Unique ability to heal and stimulate skin cell renewal on problematic and damaged skin.

I sell it at only RM 50/pieces

This post has been edited by gomydata: Jan 25 2017, 01:24 AM
lolabunny123
post Jan 25 2017, 12:08 PM

Casual
328 posts

QUOTE(htchang @ Jan 23 2017, 03:31 PM)
smile.gif try use chemical free soap. i knew few frens having this eczema also
and it really help alot. jz let me knw if need help.
I use Dove products to ease the eczema. It's helpful in not triggering the eczema attack.
gomydata
post Jan 25 2017, 01:57 PM

Getting Started
127 posts

QUOTE(bigbangformula @ Apr 6 2013, 02:49 PM)
Ok guys here is my history of having had to deal with eczema on my shoulders,back and thighs. I hope this isn't a too long read, and I hope that I can get some help from knowledgeable people here  smile.gif

2011: I think it all started about March of 2011 when my skin started to feel itchy every time after taking a bath.I was using Dettol antibacterial soap to wash my body at that time. And then a few months later, suddenly I notice my skin at my shoulders and back has been getting some red spots. Thinking it was just normal rashes, went to get some Calamine lotion and applied. Found out that it didn't get better, went to see skin doctor(Dr.Ranjit in SS15), and he told me it was eczema. Gave me some creams, and told me to apply every morning and night. The red spots went off like a miracle, but then I stopped putting the cream because I found out through  Google that creams for eczama are steroid creams, which is not good. So eventually the eczema all came back.

2012: Didn't do anything about my eczema in this year, other than just using Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar( it's a bar soap) to wash my body. Thinking that it would get better, but it didn't. Every time after bathing, my skin would be dry and it would be damn itchy, wtf some more it's Cetaphil, supposedly good for eczema skin. Bought Cetaphil moisturizer as well, not the kind u see in pharmacies now, but the moisturizer I bought is the one with white tube and pink labels. Maybe it's a discontinued product because I have never seen it in pharmacies already.Applied moisturizer for a month. Moisturizer didn't do sh*t either, so got lazy and stopped using. But continued using the Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar till now  smile.gif

2013: Still the same, but these past one week a few pimples with pus has been coming up around my back and shoulders and my  eczema looks like it has gotten more red now. My eczema might not be too serious if u were to view my skin I guess, and my lifestyle is not affected such as having to eat this medicine and that medicine or having to avoid water and all that, no I don't have to do all that. But the dryness, itchiness and redness especially after bathing is damn annoying, and if I ever take off my shirt when I'm out in public or at the beach, I guess ppl would be running away from me when they see my shoulders and back having all the spots and redness it looks like as though I got skin disease! sad.gif

So I need some help please? How do we cure eczema? Is there no cure for it?
Try this its will definitely help
contact them me eczema barbeauty bar
Kaka23
post Feb 19 2017, 08:02 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,251 posts

QUOTE(wu ming @ Jun 21 2016, 08:37 AM)
It is recommended you go for a food allergy test with your doctor to find out whether is it food or environmental factors which is causing your eczema.

I got very sick when I cut out many essential food and in the end I found that I was not allergic to any of them.

My eczema was not improving. Only after the food allergy test that I found out that my skin condition was due to environmental factors.

Need to moisturise the skin after bath and constantly applying lotion throughout the day.
Where to get this test bro?
wu ming
post Feb 21 2017, 10:27 AM

Regular
1,143 posts

QUOTE(Kaka23 @ Feb 19 2017, 08:02 AM)
Where to get this test bro?
Any clinic would do.

6 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0212sec    0.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled