Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

how to burn arm fat, big arm makes me look fat. :(

views

ailingbibi
post Mar 11 2013, 08:51 PM

2 posts

Not always true. I am also wearing C cup but my arms are not big. I have some friends who are also having bigger bust but have small arms.

In order to slim down your arms. You can do some do some exercise that focus on your arms

You can refer the link below for arm exercies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bCXWB9GkGQ

Can try out those exercise that not only slim down but toning your arms too. You can see the difference in 2 weeks time if you continue do those exercise everyday.

Just need to be precise and patient in doing those exercise if you want to slim down faster. Good Luck smile.gif
2geshop
post Mar 12 2013, 10:01 AM

1 posts

That's not true at all.

Try doing some aerobic exercise focuses on arm. Like me myself I'm doing Jund Da Yeon's series. Very good.

Besides, I apply massaging cream too after bathing. It helps a lot.
TSxwen90
post Mar 13 2013, 04:57 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(SereneAshley @ Mar 9 2013, 05:12 PM)
Oh dear but its actually true. Ladies with bigger chest tend to have flabby/bigger arms as well.
yea... =( n that makes me cant wear singlet and stuff...
TSxwen90
post Mar 13 2013, 05:01 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(lovelyangelic89 @ Mar 7 2013, 02:31 PM)
I never make myself hungry when i'm on diet. Make your diet a healthy lifestyle. Yes, I personally use 1kg dumbbell on each hand. I dont do bicep curl, I do burpee, tricep kickback, tricep extension and HIIT exercise. Of course you need to do cardio to burn overall fat because you cant burn fats just on your targeted problem areas. So you have to do cardio with some weight lifting to burn more fats as well as build lean muscles.

Try it yourself because everyone's body is different! Remember to change your workout when your body get used to it. Rotate your workouts.
Remember you wanna maintain this beautiful body for a long term period. This is not a short term process. Of coz you can lose weight easily without eating but your body is not healthy and don't get all the nutrients needed, but is up to you. I would avoid eating too much processed food and carbs, and opt for more protein.

Can check out this video, I love watching and following them:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrETL9JyZZo  (Marie Claire)
https://www.youtube.com/user/blogilates              (Blogilates)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Perfectfitnesstv      (Perfectfitnesstv)

For food, eat healthily..Eat like a queen for breakfast, eat like a citizen for lunch and eat like a beggar for dinner. Remember to drink at least 2 litres of water each day to flush out your toxins and keep yourself hydrated which also leads to healthy skin. Make it a habit. I'm a person who is lazy to exercise and drink a lot of water but I force myself to do so..for the 1st or 2nd week you feel that its suffering but after you get to used to it then it will became your daily routine. I'm dieting too (eat healthily and try to exercise as much as I can, because most of my time spend on sitting in the office facing the laptop). Lets diet and get fit together. I have an idol as my motivator so whenever I see her pic I will get jealous and make me wanna exercise. Mine is Park Shin Hye, whose yours?

Can see her picture here...I want to have her body!
http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/park-shin-h...ees-new-catalog

Anything can just ask me, I will share what I know. I'm not forcing anyone to do my way, its just a sharing =)
yea sure..i will sure ask...=) i wil try doin those exercise u recommend... btw..if i do these exercise 5 days per week...around 30min per day...n plus one day of light cardio exercise.. how long i can see the results? i noe it differ from bodies bt u hav any idea of an estimated time period? thx hehe

TSxwen90
post Mar 13 2013, 05:05 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(ailingbibi @ Mar 11 2013, 08:51 PM)
Not always true. I am also wearing C cup but my arms are not big. I have some friends who are also having bigger bust but have small arms.

In order to slim down your arms. You can do some do some exercise that focus on your arms

You can refer the link below for arm exercies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bCXWB9GkGQ

Can try out those exercise that not only slim down but toning your arms too. You can see the difference in 2 weeks time if you continue do those exercise everyday.

Just need to be precise and patient in doing those exercise if you want to slim down faster. Good Luck smile.gif
thx for ur guidance..XD
wow u're blessed to hav nice chest and slim arm..u must look awesome....

melodyshin
post Mar 27 2013, 10:11 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

I have the same problem too sad.gif
I think just do some exercise for specified parts & also using those slimming cream
Pressao
post Mar 28 2013, 03:42 PM

34 posts

Cardio for 25 ish mins then do some weights. Point is to build muscle/tone up but not to bulk up so ... low weights, high repetitions. Worked for me. I had hugepanda arms, now I'm good smile.gif I never go past 10 KG's when it comes to arm weights. Do 3 sets of 15 reps ... try it out and see for yourself after a month smile.gif
Ray9300
post Mar 30 2013, 11:16 PM

41 posts

Please take note that there's no such thing as spot fat burning , in other words you cannot burn fat on a certain spot or gain fat or certain spot , where the fat store in our body are genetics , some goes to face first , some goes to hips , but the more common part for girls are hips and buttocks .

To burn fat we're suppose to do cardio exercise , what are cardio exercise? They are jogging , swimming , hiking and all those fast pace exercise which really speed up heart beat . So going to the gym and lift dumbell won't help much in fact but running on a trendmill does .

In the end all effort still comes from the diet , make sure to eat clean .

exovip
post Mar 31 2013, 08:43 PM

0 posts

i think we should start from the diet first then only on the exercises. cos you gotta lose those fats first then only you can tone up your arms. just found this pretty useful website that has a lot of features on health and wellness. they cover a lot of events too lol. kinda addicted to it. http://www.lipstiq.com/2013/02/28/6-exerci...for-toned-arms/

PinkPirate
post Mar 31 2013, 11:14 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(exovip @ Mar 31 2013, 08:43 PM)
i think we should start from the diet first then only on the exercises. cos you gotta lose those fats first then only you can tone up your arms. just found this pretty useful website that has a lot of features on health and wellness. they cover a lot of events too lol. kinda addicted to it. http://www.lipstiq.com/2013/02/28/6-exerci...for-toned-arms/
Haha I came across that article too a few weeks ago, I've been doing it for 3 weeks now....the tips there not bad

bpc
post Mar 31 2013, 11:31 PM

Getting Started
57 posts

go for HIIT sessions on cardio. just running and running doesnt make any change for a long time.
get fish oil. you can not burn fat without fat.
i am new i KL and this asian fod culture is full of rice and noddle which means sugar.
stay away from these foods , go for proteion based meals.
bpc
post Mar 31 2013, 11:33 PM

Getting Started
57 posts

cardio cardio everyone says cardio. what will u do on cardio just run ?
do like this.

run in normal mode for 45 seconds
then 30 second sprint (try 15 sec at the beggining). as fast as you can.
then run in normalmode 45 sec and 30 sec sprint(15 sec if you want)

at least 10 min do this and at least 4 times in a week.
you will see the difference after 3 week later.
be careful on meals! no fried things no rice no dessert
TSxwen90
post Apr 1 2013, 11:40 AM

10 posts

i do think that cardio is important as it hav been 3 weeks now n i dont see any effect without cardio... lifting dumb bell is useless.. =(

bpc
post Apr 1 2013, 10:17 PM

Getting Started
57 posts

QUOTE(xwen90 @ Apr 1 2013, 11:40 AM)
i do think that cardio is important as it hav been 3 weeks now n i dont see any effect without cardio... lifting dumb bell is useless.. =(
of course
well there are some burning technics with lftng dumbelss
but you should first go on HIIT. google that technic. HIIT biggrin.gif you will love it
chiahau
post Apr 1 2013, 11:03 PM

Fatthau StalKer
All Stars
14,074 posts

Lifting dumb bells at a light weight for a long time surely no difference laugh.gif

You gonna keep increasing and increasing the weight so that your muscles can literally grow.

Cardio's fine, but if you don't cardio, it's fine too.

HIIT is only suitable for those who have trained for some period of time and not for newbies that might likely injure themselves with such high intensity training.
TSxwen90
post Apr 2 2013, 10:27 AM

10 posts

QUOTE(chiahau @ Apr 1 2013, 11:03 PM)
Lifting dumb bells at a light weight for a long time surely no difference laugh.gif

You gonna keep increasing and increasing the weight so that your muscles can literally grow.

Cardio's fine, but if you don't cardio, it's fine too.

HIIT is only suitable for those who have trained for some period of time and not for newbies that might likely injure themselves with such high intensity training.
i dont really wan my mussle to grow? i just wan to get rid of the fat.. XD
chiahau
post Apr 2 2013, 10:40 AM

Fatthau StalKer
All Stars
14,074 posts

QUOTE(xwen90 @ Apr 2 2013, 10:27 AM)
i dont really wan my mussle to grow? i just wan to get rid of the fat.. XD
You can't just get rid of the fat as simple as that.

You need to gain some lean mass to replace the fats you burnt.

There's no easy way for this, sadly.
saqralos
post Aug 18 2019, 09:13 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(Newbieeeeee @ Mar 9 2013, 02:10 PM)
You can't 'target' weight loss for one spot only. Your overall weight must go down together. Everyone is different. Some when they gain weight the face becomes fat first, some tighs first some arms first. Lose your overall weight and your arms will automatically go. I have some very good weight loss products with many positive feedbacks if you're interested.
Can PM me at 0167252117
hdbjhn2
post Sep 22 2019, 09:16 PM

Getting Started
214 posts

do boxing

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0266sec    0.14    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:39 AM