Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> TRX RESIDENCES @ TUN RAZAK EXCHANGE, KL International Financial District+MRT

views

DavidKool
post Sep 18 2020, 02:59 PM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Jun 3 2020, 01:56 AM)
They had missed the boat after the successful of Pavilion Dsara Heights and BBCC in HK last year. They joined the boat last year somewhere also in Sept or Oct with plenty events or seminars in HK without wanted to telling more about entire master plan or even total units, only displaying 2 blocks.

Plenty cheque were collected but subsequently most buyers withdrew and jump to above 2 projects due to no SPA is available for signing.

Now HK buyers here all about London or Manchester or Birmingham projects.
dunhillmenthol
post Sep 18 2020, 07:48 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

QUOTE(DavidKool @ Sep 18 2020, 02:59 PM)
They had missed the boat after the successful of Pavilion Dsara Heights and BBCC in HK last year. They joined the boat last year somewhere also in Sept or Oct with plenty events or seminars in HK without wanted to telling more about entire master plan or even total units, only displaying 2 blocks.

Plenty cheque were collected but subsequently most buyers withdrew and jump to above 2 projects due to no SPA is available for signing.

No SPA is not true. They managed to arrange SPA signing within a month. I got a unit in hk.

Whether jump ship or not I am not sure. But did see people signing SPA when I was there. Lots of choices but they release the 2 bedroom ones to Hongkongers. For studio or single bedroom you need to ask..
icemanfx
post Sep 18 2020, 08:42 PM

10k Club
All Stars
15,599 posts

QUOTE(dunhillmenthol @ Sep 18 2020, 07:48 PM)
No SPA is not true. They managed to arrange SPA signing within a month. I got a unit in hk.

Whether jump ship or not I am not sure. But did see people signing SPA when I was there. Lots of choices but they release the 2 bedroom ones to Hongkongers. For studio or single bedroom you need to ask..
When was it?
DavidKool
post Sep 19 2020, 12:56 PM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(dunhillmenthol @ Sep 18 2020, 07:48 PM)

Maybe you got your unit end of last year or by this year, after they got their APDL. I not sure when they gotten their APDL, if i recall correctly it was end of 2019, the "KL projects" hot topic in HK already slowed down since then.

The agencies did their seminars for TRX somewhere in July or August 2019, I forgot the actual date but we attended 2-3 times differently bcz almost no info was given except master plan, 6 of my group submitted cheques but cannot sign SPA due to no APDL.

HK ppl die die also want to faster secure the units asap, but they waited just one or two months and still no news, they cancelled. When we attended Pavilion DH and BBCC, seminar was full and we talked to other groups, most of them also dropped TRX bcz no SPA signing date can be confirmed. I keep telling them not needed to panic buying.

dunhillmenthol
post Sep 20 2020, 11:06 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Sep 18 2020, 08:42 PM)
When was it?
It was late September last year. The SnP was ready by early Nov.
chouka P
post Yesterday, 11:14 AM

Probation
8 posts

QUOTE(DavidKool @ Sep 18 2020, 02:59 PM)

How does BBCC and TRX residence compare?
Which one is better for investment?
Mohen Property Hub
post Yesterday, 06:15 PM

30 posts

https://www.edgeprop.my/content/1738885/len...cdEZNA-5xabwr-c

26 Pages « < 24 25 26Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0163sec    1.17    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd September 2020 - 10:26 AM