Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

What will you do with bf's best female friends?

views

leo-chan
post Aug 7 2012, 03:51 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(ChocChristy @ Aug 7 2012, 03:48 PM)
I believe they can. Reread my post. I am asking a question, it wasn't a statement. Because I heard from many that they say you can't be best friends, especially if you are married. I asked why and they said the same thing "because they will end up sleeping with each other", "why would a guy and girl be best friends? sure will have more feelings than friendship behind it", "because guys will be easily seduced". bla bla bla. So I asked, why? Why do people think that way? Is it because they believe it's all about sex in the end? That low?
I'm sorry I read your post without context.

I still don't get the low, though...

ChocChristy
post Aug 7 2012, 04:03 PM

Casual
307 posts

Low as it thinking lowly of yourself? I think the image below explains it well....

http://s0.wp.com/imgpress?url=https%3A%2F%...79_n.jpg&w=1000
Ghost_XIII
post Aug 7 2012, 05:29 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

i do have a female best friend..never cross my mind that in the end is sex.not all men think that way.some does look for genuine friendship with girls.
berrytree1818
post Aug 7 2012, 08:00 PM

7 posts

So make yourself be his soulmate /best friend
7chai
post Aug 7 2012, 08:06 PM

online pelayan
921 posts

QUOTE(ChocChristy @ Aug 7 2012, 02:40 PM)
Hahha.. right

"i dun have best female frens, even if im having 1 now, i dun think something will goes on"
to me, make female best fren > wasting my time to prove something to hard-headed person laugh.gif

Added on August 7, 2012, 8:09 pm
I believe they can. Reread my post. I am asking a question, it wasn't a statement. Because I heard from many that they say you can't be best friends, especially if you are married. I asked why and they said the same thing "because they will end up sleeping with each other", "why would a guy and girl be best friends? sure will have more feelings than friendship behind it", "because guys will be easily seduced". bla bla bla. So I asked, why? Why do people think that way? Is it because they believe it's all about sex in the end? That low?
yes, im also asking a question

This post has been edited by 7chai: Aug 7 2012, 08:09 PM
ChocChristy
post Aug 7 2012, 08:12 PM

Casual
307 posts

hard-headed? right.. please don't say anything if you have nothing better to say. Were you really genuinely asking a question or were you acting defensively because you assumed I was mocking guys? There's a difference there. You were "asking your question" out of feeling defensive, nothing more.

You are already wasting your time and my time. Sigh.. why do I even bother with this. Have fun making friends with females. whistling.gif Not gonna keep up with this crap.

This post has been edited by ChocChristy: Aug 7 2012, 08:20 PM
7chai
post Aug 7 2012, 08:27 PM

online pelayan
921 posts

QUOTE(ChocChristy @ Aug 7 2012, 08:12 PM)
hard-headed? right.. please don't say anything if you have nothing better to say. Were you really genuinely asking a question or were you acting defensively because you assumed I was mocking guys? There's a difference there. You were "asking your question" out of feeling defensive, nothing more.

You are already wasting your time and my time. Sigh.. why do I even bother with this. Have fun making friends with females.  whistling.gif Not gonna keep up with this crap.
then ask yourself, if u believe in something, why would u still wanna ask such question. to me it sounds like gender insult than a question.

thats the intention in you that i see. peace.
ChocChristy
post Aug 7 2012, 08:37 PM

Casual
307 posts

This pciture. Nuff said.

QUOTE(ChocChristy @ Aug 7 2012, 04:03 PM)
Low as it thinking lowly of yourself? I think the image below explains it well....
http://s0.wp.com/imgpress?url=https%3A%2F%...79_n.jpg&w=1000
I asked because that's what people say all the time, as if guys are just that... somehow when it comes to females, they lose their values or their beliefs or self-control. I have great guy friends, but some of them is just so funny, they tried to act like what the picture i quoted above said, just to prove that they are "real men". Like "I am a real man, of course I do this, this and this".

Go read that gf/bf thread on here, can't remember the title, but it was saying bout sex before marriage or something. Or read that butt pinching thread. See the replies that the guys wrote in those threads, and read that picture in quoted again. I asked, why do people want to think that way, nothing more. Insults only came from your mind, nothing more.

This post has been edited by ChocChristy: Aug 7 2012, 08:40 PM
7chai
post Aug 7 2012, 08:42 PM

online pelayan
921 posts

QUOTE(ChocChristy @ Aug 7 2012, 08:37 PM)
This pciture. Nuff said.
I asked because that's what people say all the time, as if guys are just that... somehow when it comes to females, they lose their values or their beliefs or self-control. I have great guy friends, but some of them is just so funny, they tried to act like what the picture i quoted above said, just to prove that they are "real men". Like "I am a real man, of course I do this, this and this".

Go read that gf/bf thread on here, can't remember the title, but it was saying bout sex before marriage or something. Or read that butt pinching thread. See the replies that the guys wrote in those threads, and read that picture in quoted again. I asked, why do people want to think that way, nothing more. Insults only came from your mind, nothing more.
well, dun drag too far, look at ur reply below. if u are wise enough, u shud know where goes wrong.

QUOTE(ChocChristy @ Aug 3 2012, 09:42 PM)
Why can't guys and girls be best friend? Because guys will always think bout sleeping with the girl? Are guys really that.. low?
spunkberry
post Aug 7 2012, 10:25 PM

危ない人です
Group Icon
Elite
1,890 posts

QUOTE(7chai @ Aug 7 2012, 08:42 PM)
well, dun drag too far, look at ur reply below. if u are wise enough, u shud know where goes wrong.
it's hilarious how you boys can completely misunderstand and miss the entire point of ChocChristy's question. I see no ambiguity in her question and it is crystal clear. What part don't you get? Are you using the right head?
leo-chan
post Aug 8 2012, 10:28 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(spunkberry @ Aug 7 2012, 10:25 PM)
Are you using the right head?
doh.gif

chinyen
post Aug 8 2012, 11:51 AM

Enthusiast
754 posts

QUOTE(Sabrina001 @ Jul 24 2012, 11:36 AM)
will you be jealous if your bf have some very close female friends, what will you do with them?
a guy give another girl's back of the knee a rub with his shoes on in front of his gf while queuing together. that girl was once his crush. nothing between them though. the gf knows..

girls, will you be jealous?

This post has been edited by chinyen: Aug 8 2012, 02:42 PM
leo-chan
post Aug 8 2012, 06:07 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(chinyen @ Aug 8 2012, 11:51 AM)
a guy give another girl's back of the knee a rub with his shoes on in front of his gf while queuing together. that girl was once his crush. nothing between them though. the gf knows..

girls, will you be jealous?

Can't speak for girls but if my wife does that to her guy friend I'd think nothing of it. I'm not insecure.

Selipo
post Aug 8 2012, 07:18 PM

0 posts

In this world, there are only 2 sexes (male an female, Ah Gua excluded)..so in our normal interaction, how can we easily exclude the opposite sex? It's true that we may treat our opposite sex fren with more consideration/more gentle, but it doesn't mean we have any "extra" in mind..It's a balance of yin and yang that makes existence..sometimes, certain things are easier said to a fren of the opposite sex than same..we juz appreciate and treasure the company..I have some sisters, and we have a very caring, mutual respect and understanding relationship ah, and the hanky panky stuff never cross my mind..

ChocChristy
post Aug 9 2012, 11:01 AM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(7chai @ Aug 7 2012, 08:42 PM)
Not dragging far at all, what I was referring to has all the connection to what I said.. If you actually use your brain in your skull more rather than the one at the bottom, you know what I am getting at.

Let me just put it simple for you since you apparently are using the wrong head, if you read those threads, you will know that your "brothers" insulted your gender for you, not me, I did not. Stop trying to act smart and try to bite me for nothing. doh.gif

QUOTE(spunkberry @ Aug 7 2012, 10:25 PM)
it's hilarious how you boys can completely misunderstand and miss the entire point of ChocChristy's question. I see no ambiguity in her question and it is crystal clear. What part don't you get? Are you using the right head?
Apparently he isn't. doh.gif No point continuing in this, wrong head used = will never understand anything logical. But I forgive him, we know that many Malaysians' English standard is sub-par anyway. (see? I can be snappy too). Rhetorical questions aren't easily understood I guess whistling.gif

This post has been edited by ChocChristy: Aug 9 2012, 02:15 PM
spunkberry
post Aug 10 2012, 10:22 PM

危ない人です
Group Icon
Elite
1,890 posts

*snorts* never had a very high opinion of Malaysian boys anyway.
chinyen
post Aug 11 2012, 08:34 AM

Enthusiast
754 posts

QUOTE(spunkberry @ Aug 10 2012, 10:22 PM)
*snorts* never had a very high opinion of Malaysian boys anyway.
then for which countries' boys do you have high opinion of
captainallianz
post Aug 11 2012, 11:21 AM

28 posts

You must be one of those girls that kena cheated by guy before. Pity you.
Not every guy will be the same as your ex-bf lah.
ChocChristy
post Aug 11 2012, 12:25 PM

Casual
307 posts

QUOTE(captainallianz @ Aug 11 2012, 11:21 AM)
You must be one of those girls that kena cheated by guy before. Pity you.
Not every guy will be the same as your ex-bf lah.
Another dude who totally missed the point and totally misread what I said. doh.gif Seriously people, seriously

leo-chan
post Aug 11 2012, 12:33 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

Reading the many replies and posts throughout this forum - arguably Malaysia's most popular - shows a segment of young/middle age adults totally unwilling / incapable of mature, factual discourse.

I really hope this is not reflective of the majority of the population of this country.

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0226sec    0.22    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:25 AM