Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> tutti frutti

views

TSwinyew
post Jul 5 2012, 07:34 PM, updated 9y ago

Getting Started
81 posts

How you guys think tutti frutti ?
My friend is the owner of this business,i want to ask is this business profitable ?
Sadru
post Jul 5 2012, 07:44 PM

Regular
1,062 posts

ask your friend
shakes86
post Jul 5 2012, 08:03 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

the 1st word i can think of is expensive lol..
hellfiredbh
post Jul 5 2012, 08:29 PM

Getting Started
139 posts

QUOTE(Sadru @ Jul 5 2012, 07:44 PM)
ask your friend
QUOTE(shakes86 @ Jul 5 2012, 08:03 PM)
the 1st word i can think of is expensive lol..
+1 for both.

Honestly tutti fruitti is such an overprice item. a little bit of yogurt plus some cheap toppings like cereals could cost nearly RM10. Rather buy some premium ice cream.
minions
post Jul 5 2012, 08:31 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(winyew @ Jul 5 2012, 07:34 PM)
My friend is the owner of this business,i want to ask is this business profitable ?
I would rather buy Moo Cow which is more nicer in taste.
BlackPen
post Jul 5 2012, 08:57 PM

GOD Hand
763 posts

I never try it...when I passby all the tutti frutti..always no people and their stuff play with flies
TSwinyew
post Jul 5 2012, 09:43 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

thank you very much .XD
Awakened_Angel
post Jul 5 2012, 10:52 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,700 posts

QUOTE(BlackPen @ Jul 5 2012, 09:57 PM)
I never try it...when I passby all the tutti frutti..always no people and their stuff play with flies
it just opened in my area and was so crowded and so packed........... for two weeks..... then no people

I mean, who can sit down, eat ice cream/yogurt and chit chat? everyday???
TSwinyew
post Jul 6 2012, 02:36 AM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(Awakened_Angel @ Jul 5 2012, 10:52 PM)
it just opened in my area and was so crowded and so packed........... for two weeks..... then no people

I mean, who can sit down, eat ice cream/yogurt and chit chat? everyday???
u are right, make sense ...
RS42
post Jul 6 2012, 03:48 AM

Getting Started
288 posts

You guys heard the story of tutti frutti in London? I got this from my lecturer:

There was a Malaysian student who's studying in the UK who's back on her summer holidays here in Malaysia and she loves tutti frutti. The thing is its not available in the UK so she thought of a crazy idea, to bring it into the UK. So not long after she flew back to the UK, she heard that tutti frutti was conducting interviews for selection of a vendor to start up tutti frutti in the UK. She then flew all the way to US for the interview. She was just an undergraduate student. The people in tutti frutti were amazed by her passion and actually gave her a chance but she has to fund her own capital. Being just an undergraduate student, she has no capital at all.

So with the aid of her brother who's a banker, they went knocking on every bank's door trying to seal a loan. Of course they were rejected. However, she was from a rich family so she somehow managed to came up with that amount of funds to actually bring tutti frutti into the UK (I forgot the amount but it was definitely in millions). As promised, she's got the tender and is planning to open up the first outlet in London before the olympics this year.

This story probably has nothing to do with the question lol but just to share some knowledge smile.gif
sapapa
post Jul 6 2012, 09:19 AM

Getting Started
264 posts

From what I think, tutti fruity is a fail business and the probability of success is 1/8. Just from my humble opinion
Awakened_Angel
post Jul 6 2012, 09:26 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,700 posts

QUOTE(sapapa @ Jul 6 2012, 10:19 AM)
From what I think, tutti fruity is a fail business and the probability of success is 1/8. Just from my humble opinion
I think it fail interm of sustainability.... like ahh.. its been a week, l;ets go to tutti fruity.. rather than, lets go tutti fruity o morning noon and night...
sapapa
post Jul 6 2012, 09:37 AM

Getting Started
264 posts

QUOTE(Awakened_Angel @ Jul 6 2012, 09:26 AM)
I think it fail interm of sustainability.... like ahh.. its been a week, l;ets go to tutti fruity.. rather than, lets go tutti fruity o morning noon and night...
Tutti fruity is just like Starbucks. 1 stall selling fruits and yogurts while the other selling coffee. A hangout place. 1 is rather light and the other is dim place. 1 is good for health and nutritious and the other is tasty and addictive for coffee lovers.

But why Starbucks has the upperhand?

1) People in Malaysia are not health-conscious.

2) If it is a hangout place for group of friends, a place to relax and a couple to date, a dim-lighted place is preferred.

3) Coffee has substance that stimulates your mind and is addictive just like tobacco.

These are the 3 main reasons I can think of why Tutti Fruity fails

glitterRAMEE
post Jul 6 2012, 09:46 AM

Getting Started
151 posts

definitely overprice.
pingpang
post Jul 6 2012, 12:07 PM

Getting Started
171 posts

QUOTE(hellfiredbh @ Jul 5 2012, 08:29 PM)
+1 for both.

Honestly tutti fruitti is such an overprice item. a little bit of yogurt plus some cheap toppings like cereals could cost nearly RM10. Rather buy some premium ice cream.
Ya, that's true.
I can by my own yogurt from the supermarket and sprinkled a wee bit of cereal on it and it won't cost me RM2 for that item.
edyek
post Jul 6 2012, 12:24 PM

Business Rating :
3,816 posts

Went there. Press the yogurt as many as the cup can hold.... It was fun and fresh.... Choose the topping, and put as many combination as possible (which seems fit lar)....

Then go to the counter... Weight the cup... And dam.... Give me a heart attack...

Since so expensive, keep pushing myself must finish the whole cup... Halfway through, give up...

Never go there again......

So thats my opinion about tutti frutti...
glitterRAMEE
post Jul 6 2012, 12:27 PM

Getting Started
151 posts

QUOTE(edyek @ Jul 6 2012, 12:24 PM)
Went there. Press the yogurt as many as the cup can hold.... It was fun and fresh.... Choose the topping, and put as many combination as possible (which seems fit lar)....

Then go to the counter... Weight the cup... And dam.... Give me a heart attack...

Since so expensive, keep pushing myself must finish the whole cup... Halfway through, give up...

hahaa.. very funny man. but same goes to me..

2 cup of yogurt ice-cream worth rm35 give me a heart attack..

first time and definitely last time
ISOfreak123
post Jul 6 2012, 12:28 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(edyek @ Jul 6 2012, 11:24 AM)

how much was it?
z21j
post Jul 6 2012, 12:34 PM

Regular
1,307 posts

I like TF, but hate the price.

I was once used the large cup, just pure youghurt, without topping or whatsoever... cost me RM9.30.

While my gf used small cup, SOME youghurt with 2 slices of kiwi. RM7.75.

This post has been edited by z21j: Jul 6 2012, 12:34 PM
sapapa
post Jul 6 2012, 01:40 PM

Getting Started
264 posts

They are following something like baskin robins but failed although baskin robins fair a little bit better
z21j
post Jul 6 2012, 01:49 PM

Regular
1,307 posts

forget to mention. If you weight the largest cup only without youghurt or topping.. (I tried once before in 1 of the outlets in Cheras), the cup itself cost 55 cents already. Funny right?
Drian
post Jul 6 2012, 02:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,820 posts

QUOTE(RS42 @ Jul 6 2012, 03:48 AM)
You guys heard the story of tutti frutti in London? I got this from my lecturer:

There was a Malaysian student who's studying in the UK who's back on her summer holidays here in Malaysia and she loves tutti frutti. The thing is its not available in the UK so she thought of a crazy idea, to bring it into the UK. So not long after she flew back to the UK, she heard that tutti frutti was conducting interviews for selection of a vendor to start up tutti frutti in the UK. She then flew all the way to US for the interview. She was just an undergraduate student. The people in tutti frutti were amazed by her passion and actually gave her a chance but she has to fund her own capital. Being just an undergraduate student, she has no capital at all.

So with the aid of her brother who's a banker, they went knocking on every bank's door trying to seal a loan. Of course they were rejected. However, she was from a rich family so she somehow managed to came up with that amount of funds to actually bring tutti frutti into the UK (I forgot the amount but it was definitely in millions). As promised, she's got the tender and is planning to open up the first outlet in London before the olympics this year.

This story probably has nothing to do with the question lol but just to share some knowledge  smile.gif
WTH, what story is that, LOL.

It's like one day there lived a girl and a seven dwarves. The girl had two bad stepsisters. The dwarves live in the forest and mine gold everyday. The end.

This post has been edited by Drian: Jul 6 2012, 02:08 PM
RS42
post Jul 6 2012, 02:36 PM

Getting Started
288 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Jul 6 2012, 02:06 PM)
WTH, what story is that, LOL.

It's like one day there lived a girl and a seven dwarves. The girl had two bad stepsisters. The dwarves live in the forest and mine gold everyday. The end.
Lol the moral behind this story which my lecturer tried to convey is to do something which you have passion in
CCCash
post Jul 9 2012, 12:20 AM

17 posts

Fresh thing to try the first time. But not enough to entice me to come back for more.
Overpriced and not something I'll think about when hanging out with friends.
Have to skip the chit chat and eat the yoghurt first before it turns mushy and watery. biggrin.gif
dragon_lee
post Jul 9 2012, 12:55 AM

~Think Different~
746 posts

QUOTE(CCCash @ Jul 9 2012, 12:20 AM)
Fresh thing to try the first time. But not enough to entice me to come back for more.
Overpriced and not something I'll think about when hanging out with friends.
Have to skip the chit chat and eat the yoghurt first before it turns mushy and watery. biggrin.gif
Just about the post the same comment..

It's overpriced IMHO
Irfan2397
post Jul 9 2012, 11:10 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

First our family was interested in investing TF franchise but the starting capital is too high about 800k.Franchise fees already cost about 300-400k.So our family ask other froyo brand and i after 2month of doing research,We finally interested to invest in Snogurt franchise smile.gif .Our outlet is expected to open in 3-4weeks more because we are still pending to get permit from MBSA to start renovation.Renovation took maximum 3weeks to completed.So you guys can come support us later at Snogurt Sec7,Shah Alam.:claps: :claps: Our shop is just next to Sekinchan Ikan Bakar biggrin.gif smile.gif
icemanfx
post Jul 10 2012, 02:41 AM

10k Club
All Stars
17,486 posts

This story probably has nothing to do with the question lol but just to share some knowledge  smile.gif
Her father is a cabinet minister. First outlet is at Convent Garden.

Tutti Frutti is a member of Naza business empire, selling frozen yogurt and condiment at RM200/kg.

This post has been edited by icemanfx: Jul 10 2012, 02:44 AM
mucklampir
post Jul 10 2012, 10:48 AM

Casual
316 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Jul 9 2012, 11:10 PM)
First our family was interested in investing TF franchise but the starting capital is too high about 800k.Franchise fees already cost about 300-400k.So our family ask other froyo brand and i after 2month of doing research,We finally interested to invest in Snogurt franchise smile.gif .Our outlet is expected to open in 3-4weeks more because we are still pending to get permit from MBSA to start renovation.Renovation took maximum 3weeks to completed.So you guys can come support us later at Snogurt Sec7,Shah Alam.:claps: :claps:  Our shop is just next to Sekinchan Ikan Bakar biggrin.gif smile.gif
tried once before in taman U skudai.. Pricier than TF and more sour. Every froyo also sour. TF feels better. At least feel want to go once evey month. Snogurt dont want anymore. Sorry..
GymBoi
post Jul 10 2012, 11:30 AM

Regular
1,058 posts

I find this thread very funny dunno why tongue.gif

Your friend is the owner then why you don't ask your friend whether it's profitable or not then tell us ?

So the moral of the story is that ? She's from a rich family and she had to knock on every bank's door ? and the franchise for tutti fruitti is in millions ??? pounds ?? even RM it's kinda hardcore isn't it ?

Btw my story of tutti frutti is even better ... definitely my first and last visit ... juz came back from US that time so I thought similar with US style .. he price is just based on cup size .. never knew it was based on WEIGHT ... so happy happy take full cup ... ber lambak lambak take toppings ... when i pay time .. the cashier literally shouted "OH MY GOD" ... I also never said OMG but she said it ... dafuq .. it ended up like 26 ringgit or something ... pretty sure it starts with a 2 ... and yes 1 cup only ... wth man ...
icemanfx
post Jul 10 2012, 11:57 AM

10k Club
All Stars
17,486 posts

Frozen yogurt is like low fat ice cream is loaded with sugar. Yogurt is made from skimmed milk, left over from butter/cream making. Full cream milk cost about RM7 per liter/kg from supermarket so profit on frozen yogurt is very much higher than ice cream. Some earlier TF and popular outlets pay back period were 6 months.

Frozen yogurt is not as popular as proper ice cream in the U.S., Australia, Japan, Europe, etc, doubt it will last.

mucklampir
post Jul 10 2012, 12:53 PM

Casual
316 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Jul 9 2012, 11:10 PM)
First our family was interested in investing TF franchise but the starting capital is too high about 800k.Franchise fees already cost about 300-400k.So our family ask other froyo brand and i after 2month of doing research,We finally interested to invest in Snogurt franchise smile.gif .Our outlet is expected to open in 3-4weeks more because we are still pending to get permit from MBSA to start renovation.Renovation took maximum 3weeks to completed.So you guys can come support us later at Snogurt Sec7,Shah Alam.:claps: :claps:  Our shop is just next to Sekinchan Ikan Bakar biggrin.gif smile.gif
tried once before in taman U skudai.. Pricier than TF and more sour. Every froyo also sour. TF feels better. At least feel want to go once evey month. Snogurt dont want anymore. Sorry..
Irfan2397
post Jul 10 2012, 04:04 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(mucklampir @ Jul 10 2012, 01:53 PM)
Hello bro please do research before post laugh.gif ,TF charges every 10gm for 59sen while Snogurt charges you 49sen.Snogurt taste sourish and more yogurty taste because we dont use Fullcream milk like TF,We use low-fat milk.Anyway its up to you which one you want,its your choiice biggrin.gif
mucklampir
post Jul 10 2012, 06:37 PM

Casual
316 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Jul 10 2012, 04:04 PM)
Hello bro please do research before post  laugh.gif ,TF charges every 10gm for 59sen while Snogurt charges you 49sen.Snogurt taste sourish and more yogurty taste because we dont use Fullcream milk like TF,We use low-fat milk.Anyway its up to you which one you want,its your choiice  biggrin.gif
remembered TF only 43 sen.. anyway to taste once in a month doesn't need much research.. rolleyes.gif
Irfan2397
post Jul 10 2012, 07:44 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(mucklampir @ Jul 10 2012, 07:37 PM)
remembered TF only 43 sen.. anyway to taste once in a month doesn't need much research..  rolleyes.gif
Go and google search you will see it,its 59sen rolleyes.gif ,And you talk very arrogant,like you are all correct whistling.gif,better talk with prove than talk kosong whistling.gif
zeese
post Jul 10 2012, 07:46 PM

Warning Level
1,692 posts

it doesn't matter whether it's sour, expensive, etc. What matters is, how much sales and profits are made monthly, roughly.. That's the most important info.. Anyone knows?
hellfiredbh
post Jul 10 2012, 09:24 PM

Getting Started
139 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Jul 10 2012, 07:44 PM)
Go and google search you will see it,its 59sen  rolleyes.gif ,And you talk very arrogant,like you are all correct  whistling.gif,better talk with prove than talk kosong whistling.gif
hey i rmb you,

you're the guy who was asking on lowyat about franchise business a few months ago.

It seems you are operating one now? Where is it, come let me visit to support smile.gif I actually like snogurt but I wouldnt say TF or this is better smile.gif
hrevijay
post Jul 10 2012, 10:00 PM

Getting Started
295 posts

Oi wth is this tutti fruti bashing thread ? I thought suppose to discuss the financial viability of it as a franchise.

This post has been edited by hrevijay: Jul 10 2012, 10:00 PM
Irfan2397
post Jul 10 2012, 10:36 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(zeese @ Jul 10 2012, 08:46 PM)
it doesn't matter whether it's sour, expensive, etc. What matters is, how much sales and profits are made monthly, roughly.. That's the most important info..  Anyone knows?
You want to see the breakeven?PM me your email.The franchisor has given me the proposal and also counted the breakeven smile.gif
Irfan2397
post Jul 11 2012, 01:25 AM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(hellfiredbh @ Jul 10 2012, 10:24 PM)
hey i rmb you,

you're the guy who was asking on lowyat about franchise business a few months ago.

It seems you are operating one now? Where is it, come let me visit to support smile.gif I actually like snogurt but I wouldnt say TF or this is better smile.gif
Yeah that was me smile.gif ,My outlet is still in renovation,It is located at Sec7,Shah Alam beside Sekinchan Ikan Bakar.Btw thx for the support biggrin.gif .Btw,its anybody right to choose what there prefer,but dont talk so arrogant smile.gif
Seng_Kiat
post Jul 11 2012, 02:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,495 posts

Go and google search you will see it,its 59sen  rolleyes.gif ,And you talk very arrogant,like you are all correct  whistling.gif,better talk with prove than talk kosong whistling.gif
both of you wrong .. it is 53sen/10g ... I am sure and confirm! .. LOL! ..
mucklampir
post Jul 11 2012, 09:02 AM

Casual
316 posts

lol shop owner.. later don't kick customer's ass like those kfc chap.. rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by mucklampir: Jul 11 2012, 09:25 AM
Irfan2397
post Jul 11 2012, 09:46 AM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(mucklampir @ Jul 11 2012, 10:02 AM)
lol shop owner.. later don't kick customer's ass like those kfc chap..  rolleyes.gif
You thought i am inmature like you ah rolleyes.gif
Hunakadoo
post Jul 11 2012, 12:16 PM

Call me Gold Man !
2,353 posts

Both i also never went before . Most of the TF is empty people while i'm not sure about snogurt .
a conclusion from me , TF is a fail business while still request 300-400k franchise fees .
i can do alot things with RM300k . & i believe TF can only reach less than RM500 sales average per day

So,irfan any discount for us? from KL - shah alam so far biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Hunakadoo: Jul 11 2012, 12:17 PM
Irfan2397
post Jul 11 2012, 02:46 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(Hunakadoo @ Jul 11 2012, 01:16 PM)
Both i also never went before . Most of the TF is empty people while i'm not sure about snogurt .
a conclusion from me , TF is a fail business while still request 300-400k franchise fees .
i can do alot things with RM300k . & i believe TF can only reach less than RM500 sales average per day

So,irfan any discount for us? from KL - shah alam so far  biggrin.gif
Hey,you know that TF Sec7,Shah Alam sales per day can acchieve RM3-5k per day.And Snogurt franchise fees is only 80k unlike TF which is 300-400k.Yes for sure got 30% discount opening promotion for 1month for all the LYN forumer biggrin.gif
Hunakadoo
post Jul 11 2012, 03:05 PM

Call me Gold Man !
2,353 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Jul 11 2012, 02:46 PM)
Hey,you know that TF Sec7,Shah Alam sales per day can acchieve RM3-5k per day.And Snogurt franchise fees is only 80k unlike TF which is 300-400k.Yes for sure got 30% discount opening promotion for 1month for all the LYN forumer  biggrin.gif
TF open more than 20 outlet in KV area . sure there's at least 2-5 branches is earning nice money , 5-10 branches is average , and the rest 10 branches is losting money every month .

so i assume shah alam sec 7 one is the exception .
come down KL then u will see how quiet is Tutti Frutti ShopLot .

When you gonna open 2nd branch in KL/PJ area ? biggrin.gif

Irfan2397
post Jul 11 2012, 04:55 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(Hunakadoo @ Jul 11 2012, 04:05 PM)
TF open more than 20 outlet in KV area . sure there's at least 2-5 branches is earning nice money , 5-10 branches is average , and the rest 10 branches is losting money every month .

so i assume shah alam sec 7 one is the exception .
come down KL then u will see how quiet is Tutti Frutti ShopLot .

When you gonna open 2nd branch in KL/PJ area ?  biggrin.gif
Maybe if my first outlet is succesfull,5-6month after that.We are planning around Amcorp Mall area
mucklampir
post Jul 11 2012, 06:53 PM

Casual
316 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Jul 11 2012, 09:46 AM)
You thought i am inmature like you ah rolleyes.gif
lol kid what is inmature? rolleyes.gif
ISOfreak123
post Jul 11 2012, 10:41 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Jul 11 2012, 01:46 PM)
Hey,you know that TF Sec7,Shah Alam sales per day can acchieve RM3-5k per day.And Snogurt franchise fees is only 80k unlike TF which is 300-400k.Yes for sure got 30% discount opening promotion for 1month for all the LYN forumer  biggrin.gif
u havent open the outlet also can know 3-5k per day meh?
thepirate
post Jul 11 2012, 11:04 PM

48 posts

As a customer, all I can remember is the guy before me was topping up his yogurt with toppings, then lots of syrup like he making an ice kacang, lol I saw the bill came to more than $27, he was so shocked, had to run to his car to get more money. I realised the most expensive topping is the syrup, one shot (30g) will cost more than 1.50. Don't anyhow squirt that like a McDonald's sundae.
Irfan2397
post Jul 12 2012, 01:54 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Jul 11 2012, 03:46 PM)
QUOTE(ISOfreak123 @ Jul 11 2012, 11:41 PM)
u havent open the outlet also can know 3-5k per day meh?
Read back the bold part smile.gif .I say TF Sec7 mine is Snogurt bro biggrin.gif

Added on July 12, 2012, 1:55 pm
QUOTE(mucklampir @ Jul 11 2012, 07:53 PM)
lol kid what is inmature?  rolleyes.gif
What kid? rolleyes.gif I am a mature adult doh.gif

This post has been edited by Irfan2397: Jul 12 2012, 01:55 PM
amalthea
post Jul 12 2012, 04:02 PM

Casual
383 posts

QUOTE(hellfiredbh @ Jul 5 2012, 08:29 PM)
+1 for both.

this is what i honestly think too
the quality is substandard
at least quality ice creams have the ingredients.

icemanfx
post Jul 13 2012, 11:29 AM

10k Club
All Stars
17,486 posts

Over the years, many franchise sprout out when they saw pioneer e.g. Kim Gary, Old Town, Chatime, etc are successful but few survive after 2 years largely due to poorer quality, higher price or inconsistent offering.

Historically, chance for poor quality copycat to survive beyond 3rd year in business is slim.

jasonbourne222
post Jul 13 2012, 11:37 AM

Getting Started
242 posts

ask your friend

Added on July 13, 2012, 11:41 am

naza family ler ~_~

Added on July 13, 2012, 11:42 am
QUOTE(edyek @ Jul 6 2012, 12:24 PM)

QUOTE(glitterRAMEE @ Jul 6 2012, 12:27 PM)
hahaa.. very funny man. but same goes to me..

2 cup of yogurt ice-cream worth rm35 give me a heart attack..

first time and definitely last time
This post has been edited by jasonbourne222: Jul 13 2012, 11:42 AM
sam sam
post Jul 13 2012, 02:10 PM

Enthusiast
812 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Jul 11 2012, 04:55 PM)
Maybe if my first outlet is succesfull,5-6month after that.We are planning around Amcorp Mall area
in the begining snogurt was great in my area subang,
nows its attracting flies most of the time its empty, they are surving on discounts
the tutti fruti is worst

Irfan2397
post Jul 13 2012, 03:07 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(sam sam @ Jul 13 2012, 03:10 PM)
in the begining snogurt was great in my area subang,
nows its attracting flies most of the time its empty, they are surving on discounts
the tutti fruti is worst
Actually according to the what The franchise director say was,The subang outlet is actually not fully function as cafe but its main function was as their R&D centre
hellfiredbh
post Jul 15 2012, 12:09 PM

Getting Started
139 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Jul 11 2012, 02:46 PM)
Rm3k per day. lets do some calculations

RM3k/RM 8 (say one cup is ard RM8)
= 375 cups per day

Tutti frutti selling over 300 cups per day?? any seen a tutti frutti outlet even selling more than 100 cups per day? Even the outlet in sunway pyramid i really doubt that they could sell more than 100 cups.

And if you look at the calculations, i took RM 3k and not 5 k. which is already conservative figure. and also i took RM 8.

Say each cup is RM 15, then that will equals into 200 cups per day.

I reallyyyyy doubt they can sell that much,

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Jul 13 2012, 03:07 PM)
Actually according to the what The franchise director say was,The subang outlet is actually not fully function as  cafe but its main function was as their R&D centre
For this, i dont think so too. The owner is warung central sdn bhd (or something like that) not Snogurt. The franchisee name is also not one of the directors (if i'm not mistaken)

Sounds very fishy la from what they are telling you irfan.

First I feel that they OVEROVEROVERstate the figures. Then, they tell you that the subang outlet is a R&D centre which actually belongs to a franchisee. Plus, subang outlet not too long ago only started. Before this they dont have a R&D?
Sounds like they are just interested to get the franchise fee. >.<
Irfan2397
post Jul 15 2012, 12:31 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

Are you talking about the one at SS15?They started the Snogurt SS15 around 2010.And they only start licensing program last year December.And their first franchisee is Raja Farah. , Yeah bro TF Sec7 actually made average about 3k daily.You should see the outlet everyday is packed with UITM student.And so if you been to TF before.Average for each cup is aroud RM 10.So,
RM10 X 300 cups .Its is possible they can acchive that amount.But my snogurt target is only RM2000 per day,Because our shop is located a bit inside unlike TF which is located at the main road

This post has been edited by Irfan2397: Jul 15 2012, 12:32 PM
hellfiredbh
post Jul 15 2012, 01:15 PM

Getting Started
139 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Jul 15 2012, 12:31 PM)
Are you talking about the one at SS15?They started the Snogurt SS15 around 2010.And they only start licensing program last year December.And their first franchisee is Raja Farah. , Yeah bro TF Sec7 actually made average about 3k daily.You should see the outlet everyday is packed with UITM student.And so if you been to TF before.Average for each cup is aroud RM 10.So,
RM10 X 300 cups .Its is  possible they can acchive that amount.But my snogurt target is only RM2000 per day,Because our shop is located a bit inside unlike TF which is located at the main road
nope the one in usj subang, i think thats the one sam sam was talking about.
anyhow, the saying that they cant make more than 3k is based on the assumption from the outlets in subang and PJ and pyramid. Never been to Sec7 so probably could be wrong.

I hope u did your analyse properly. from what the director gave me the plan is quite fishy.

what happened to the one is SS15? it closed down quite a while ago. so where's their R&D now?
sam sam
post Jul 15 2012, 04:43 PM

Enthusiast
812 posts

QUOTE(hellfiredbh @ Jul 15 2012, 01:15 PM)
nope the one in usj subang, i think thats the one sam sam was talking about.
anyhow, the saying that they cant make more than 3k is based on the assumption from the outlets in subang and PJ and pyramid. Never been to Sec7 so probably could be wrong.

I hope u did your analyse properly. from what the director gave me the plan is quite fishy.
what happened to the one is SS15? it closed down quite a while ago. so where's their R&D now?
Snogurt I mention it's in subang ss15

In the beginning the Snogurt in ss15 used to be busy. Same with tutti frutti in prymarid. That was during the hot years of Snogurt around 2009. Food trend has change to the Taiwan dessert. Even now the trend is slowly dying for the Taiwanese craze. Snogurt is so yesterday in trends

Also yogurt dessert in Malaysia not so good mainly because the milk they use is inferior eventhough. Even if the shop uses Australian milk it's still not so good compared to the originals country franchisee. The milk is not fresh at all
That is why Malaysia make below average chocolate eventhough with the Belgium chocolate.

ManutdGiggs
post Jul 15 2012, 06:32 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,937 posts

How many brands can actually bring big bucks to franchisees? Even secret recipe can't promise anythg to franchisees. U ll b surprise to learn tat secret recipe outlets in Sabah make beta $$$ than in some outlets in KV.

I came across and study quite a few franchise plan and I actually gav up taking any of them cos the franchise fee is a big concern for one to invest in franchise biz. Unless those $$$ is really a surplus for one. If one really interested in franchise biz, beta b the franchiser rather thn franchisee.

M2C
sam sam
post Jul 15 2012, 06:46 PM

Enthusiast
812 posts

The problem with franchise is the franchiser is the one that makes the big bucks because it's a blue ocean. By the time it's franchise out, the money gets smaller. So the franchisee makes the money for selling the licenses.

Like most investments once the investments becomes hot and you want to go its too late already
icemanfx
post Jul 15 2012, 11:36 PM

10k Club
All Stars
17,486 posts

Those franchisors that have long term vision will make money from loyalty (i.e. end customers), others preferred to make from licensing fee (i.e. franchisee).

There is a sucker born every minute.

chocolatepallette
post Jul 18 2012, 05:06 PM

Getting Started
185 posts

Your friend is the owner or the franchisee? Is it profittable? Go ask Naza group blush.gif
sam sam
post Jul 18 2012, 05:16 PM

Enthusiast
812 posts

QUOTE(chocolatepallette @ Jul 18 2012, 05:06 PM)
Your friend is the owner or the franchisee? Is it profittable? Go ask Naza group blush.gif
its very profittable to the master franchiser
franchisee from the 5 yogurts in my area do not make much
max_cavalera
post Jul 19 2012, 09:24 PM

rebirth
4,770 posts

lol kesian irfan....get conned to go into franchise business....already study extensively more than 8 years back....8 out of 10 will be in great losses....only the franchisor makes the big bucks with licensing fee...if not believe go search old news whr a group of franchise holder went bankrupt or in the red for many many years...
sam sam
post Jul 19 2012, 10:18 PM

Enthusiast
812 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Jul 19 2012, 09:24 PM)
lol kesian irfan....get conned to go into franchise business....already study extensively more than 8 years back....8 out of 10 will be in great losses....only the franchisor makes the big bucks with licensing fee...if not believe go search old news whr a group of franchise holder went bankrupt or in the red for many many years...
I believe it's called water fish
max_cavalera
post Jul 19 2012, 10:26 PM

rebirth
4,770 posts

this thing is like a trend....after a few years most of them will die off....like a mushroom....very few franchise able to be like McD or KFC with their aggresive advetising.... this kind of buinesss needs its repepetitive and regular customer....i dont think so that will happened wif TuttiFrutti...eat one time kena robbed RM30...and dats the last time i will eat there....n i believe dats wat most of malaysian experience wif TF....really unforgettable regret experience....what makes them wanna be a repeat customer in the future? NIL
sam sam
post Jul 19 2012, 10:32 PM

Enthusiast
812 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Jul 19 2012, 10:26 PM)
this thing is like a trend....after a few years most of them will die off....like a mushroom....very few franchise able to be like McD or KFC with their aggresive advetising.... this kind of buinesss needs its repepetitive and regular customer....i dont think so that will happened wif TuttiFrutti...eat one time kena robbed RM30...and dats the last time i will eat there....n i believe dats wat most of malaysian experience wif TF....really unforgettable regret experience....what makes them wanna be a repeat customer in the future? NIL
Franchise business I think mcd is the most successful.
Have u seen a bad outline of mcd
For tutti fruit and Snogurt is the opposite. Have not seen a busy outlet for a while
hellfiredbh
post Jul 19 2012, 11:56 PM

Getting Started
139 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Jul 19 2012, 10:26 PM)
actually McD is not a franchise anymore, yea they do say they have all the franchise plan blablabla on their website but now they are rich enough to open their own outlets. they stopped being a franchise quite a while ago.
Irfan2397
post Jul 20 2012, 07:22 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Jul 19 2012, 10:24 PM)
You all can say what you want, whistling.gif If i dont take the risk the now, will i be succesfull?No right.And my dad and i has been studying about 10 franchise businees plan for 2years before choosing Snogurt.The master franchise also friendly and he got very high vision in businees.He also very passioned in Froyo smile.gif .I repeat again ,There is no businees without risk.Insyallah we will success.
Regards,Irfan
EddyLB
post Jul 20 2012, 07:46 PM

Regular
1,864 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Jul 20 2012, 07:22 PM)
You all can say what you want,  whistling.gif  If i dont take the risk the now, will i be succesfull?No right.And my dad and i has been studying about 10 franchise businees plan for 2years before choosing Snogurt.The master franchise also friendly and he got very high vision in businees.He also very passioned in Froyo smile.gif .I repeat again ,There is no businees  without risk.Insyallah we will success.
Regards,Irfan
Good luck and hope you are successful.

Even if you do not make it with this franchise, you can always take it as a lesson. Failure is the mother of all success

Anyway, I agree with everyone else the product is too expensive to attract me to buy from them again. 1 time business only cry.gif
Irfan2397
post Jul 20 2012, 08:07 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Jul 20 2012, 08:46 PM)
Good luck and hope you are successful.

Even if you do not make it with this franchise, you can always take it as a lesson. Failure is the mother of all success

Anyway, I agree with everyone else the product is too expensive to attract me to buy from them again. 1 time business only  cry.gif
Thanks for the advice
Hunakadoo
post Jul 20 2012, 08:18 PM

Call me Gold Man !
2,353 posts

user posted image

So how much would this cost ?
Irfan2397
post Jul 20 2012, 08:20 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(Hunakadoo @ Jul 20 2012, 09:18 PM)
user posted image

So how much would this cost ?
Estimated around rm10-rm14?
Hunakadoo
post Jul 20 2012, 08:24 PM

Call me Gold Man !
2,353 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Jul 20 2012, 08:20 PM)
Estimated around rm10-rm14?
i'm not sure =.=" taken from Google image .

But i would say around RM7.50 this cup is reasonable for me.
if RM10-14 , maybe half year i will go eat once only smile.gif
Irfan2397
post Jul 20 2012, 08:30 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(Hunakadoo @ Jul 20 2012, 09:24 PM)
i'm not sure =.=" taken from Google image .

But i would say around RM7.50 this cup is reasonable for me.
if RM10-14 , maybe half year i will go eat once only  smile.gif
I think 8.00 is possible with 15% student discount tongue.gif
Hunakadoo
post Jul 20 2012, 08:33 PM

Call me Gold Man !
2,353 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Jul 20 2012, 08:30 PM)
I think 8.00 is possible with 15% student discount  tongue.gif
okok , soon i will go print fake student id to your place . LOLLL
sam sam
post Jul 20 2012, 08:37 PM

Enthusiast
812 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Jul 20 2012, 07:22 PM)
You all can say what you want,  whistling.gif  If i dont take the risk the now, will i be succesfull?No right.And my dad and i has been studying about 10 franchise businees plan for 2years before choosing Snogurt.The master franchise also friendly and he got very high vision in businees.He also very passioned in Froyo smile.gif .I repeat again ,There is no businees  without risk.Insyallah we will success.
Regards,Irfan
Which master franchiser is not friendly and high vision? They want your business
Hopefully the risk is small

Irfan2397
post Jul 21 2012, 01:08 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(sam sam @ Jul 20 2012, 09:37 PM)
Which master franchiser is not friendly and high vision? They want your business
Hopefully the risk is small
At least he is very passioned about Frozen Yogurt smile.gif
sheahann
post Jul 21 2012, 01:27 PM

Crashing like a tidal wave..
2,175 posts

QUOTE(sam sam @ Jul 19 2012, 10:32 PM)
Franchise business I think mcd is the most successful.
Have u seen a bad outline of mcd
For tutti fruit and Snogurt is the opposite. Have not seen a busy outlet for a while
mcD got control their license.
not like u got money then can simply open.

they will check around the area that franchisee would like to open.
check the population, average income in that area..
got pass baru can open wan.. and it cost millions..
average one in CV also 3 to 4mil
Hunakadoo
post Jul 21 2012, 01:31 PM

Call me Gold Man !
2,353 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Jul 21 2012, 01:08 PM)
At least he is very passioned about Frozen Yogurt  smile.gif
So how much is total cost include franchise fees + renovation + everythings ?
Irfan2397
post Jul 21 2012, 01:49 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(Hunakadoo @ Jul 21 2012, 02:31 PM)
So how much is total cost include franchise fees + renovation + everythings  ?
385k,my parents take loan by refinincing his banglo lot
Hunakadoo
post Jul 21 2012, 02:02 PM

Call me Gold Man !
2,353 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Jul 21 2012, 01:49 PM)
385k,my parents take loan by refinincing his banglo lot
woow. how long is the contract with snogurt ?

haha i'm just curious .
Irfan2397
post Jul 21 2012, 02:16 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(Hunakadoo @ Jul 21 2012, 03:02 PM)
woow. how long is the contract with snogurt ?

haha i'm just curious .
5years without paying a single cent except for the ingredient supply.And 3years warranty for the machine.
Hunakadoo
post Jul 21 2012, 02:27 PM

Call me Gold Man !
2,353 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Jul 21 2012, 02:16 PM)
5years without paying a single cent except for the ingredient supply.And 3years warranty for the machine.
hmmm
So after 5 years they will need you to pay the franchising fees again ?
Seems abit costly with the machine & total cost , most probably franchisor earn abit from renovation & machine cost from you .

Good Luck in your business , this business is quite fresh for me biggrin.gif

Irfan2397
post Jul 21 2012, 02:29 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(Hunakadoo @ Jul 21 2012, 03:27 PM)
hmmm
So after 5 years they will need you to pay the franchising fees again ?
Seems abit costly with the machine & total cost , most probably franchisor earn abit from renovation & machine cost from you .

Good Luck in your business , this business is quite fresh for me  biggrin.gif
Yes 5years again only pay 100k to renew license.Thx for the support smile.gif
Hunakadoo
post Jul 21 2012, 02:38 PM

Call me Gold Man !
2,353 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Jul 21 2012, 02:29 PM)
Yes 5years again only pay 100k to renew license.Thx for the support smile.gif
no prob biggrin.gif when is the open date
mucklampir
post Jul 21 2012, 04:44 PM

Casual
316 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Jul 19 2012, 09:24 PM)
another arrogant? lol

he's opening another r&d centre so why pity him? Can help to discover what taste flies like most.. laugh.gif
max_cavalera
post Jul 21 2012, 04:50 PM

rebirth
4,770 posts

wow....refinance ur family home?? dats a huge gamble to take....if the business went bad could lose ur house...u better promote this thing aggressively...i would suggest distribute any sort of discount membership card or something to d student....its okay to get lower profit margin at least they will fill ur shop n get you regular repeat cust....dont be like tutti frutti so classy new customer come charge rm20-30...after dat only manage to attract a few cust daily...
Hunakadoo
post Jul 21 2012, 04:56 PM

Call me Gold Man !
2,353 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Jul 21 2012, 04:50 PM)
wow....refinance ur family home?? dats a huge gamble to take....if the business went bad could lose ur house...u better promote this thing aggressively...i would suggest distribute any sort of discount membership card or something to d student....its okay to get lower profit margin at least they will fill ur shop n get you regular repeat cust....dont be like tutti frutti so classy new customer come charge rm20-30...after dat only manage to attract a few cust daily...
Snogurt memang got -15% for student already .

for the membership card, he is just franchisees ,can't simply give out member card one
sam sam
post Jul 21 2012, 06:13 PM

Enthusiast
812 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Jul 21 2012, 04:50 PM)
Ss15 Snogurt not mistaken it's buy one free one on weekdays and 50% discount on weekends
MrbryanChong
post Jul 21 2012, 11:06 PM

3 posts

i think most customer also malay and chinese
depend on what area ur shop operate in
Irfan2397
post Jul 22 2012, 12:29 AM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(Hunakadoo @ Jul 21 2012, 03:38 PM)
no prob  biggrin.gif  when is the open date
1September biggrin.gif
tomato123
post Jul 22 2012, 12:31 AM

Getting Started
262 posts

Went once and i did not read the charges properly, put as much toppings as possible, it says free, (nothing is free!), weighed up, 16bucks ++ i almost pengsan there ..
Irfan2397
post Jul 22 2012, 12:32 AM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Jul 21 2012, 05:50 PM)
No,no not refinancing our family home.My parents is PKNS stuff.He get to buy land below market price if work more than 15years.So they each have one lot.So we are refinancing one of them.

Added on July 22, 2012, 12:34 am
QUOTE(MrbryanChong @ Jul 22 2012, 12:06 AM)
i think most customer also malay and chinese
depend on what area ur shop operate in
Our target customer mostly is working adult that practice healthy lifestyle,UITM students and family.

This post has been edited by Irfan2397: Jul 22 2012, 12:34 AM
icemanfx
post Jul 23 2012, 02:04 AM

10k Club
All Stars
17,486 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Jul 21 2012, 02:16 PM)
Without paying for loyalty, franchisees can’t expect from franchisor cohesive national advertisement and promotion, products development, training, supports, QA/QC, etc. On the other hand, without monitoring and control from the franchisor, franchisee can use alternative raw materials, ingredients and SOP, add items to menu, etc. Down the road, one can expect huge variance between franchisees.

Irfan2397
post Jul 23 2012, 07:43 AM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Jul 23 2012, 03:04 AM)
Without paying for loyalty, franchisees can’t expect from franchisor cohesive national advertisement and promotion, products development, training, supports, QA/QC, etc. On the other hand, without monitoring and control from the franchisor, franchisee can use alternative raw materials, ingredients and SOP, add items to menu, etc. Down the road, one can expect huge variance between franchisees.
They say the will only charge loyalty if they have more than 100 outlet nationwide. smile.gif .The material is control by franchisor smile.gif.Menu also what menu you expect us to add if we only sell froyo biggrin.gif
Irfan2397
post Aug 13 2012, 02:55 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

Guys just to remind you,My Outlet is opening on 1st September,There will be 30% discount for 1st month opening,Hopw to see you all there biggrin.gif
zhengdek
post Aug 15 2012, 10:38 AM

Getting Started
249 posts

definitely is an overprice retail. failed!
K5WHITE
post Aug 15 2012, 03:54 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

which franchise wud be the recommendation then? for housing area? not those in the mall. Food, preferably. Ard 500k budget.

This post has been edited by K5WHITE: Aug 15 2012, 03:54 PM
napoli26
post Aug 16 2012, 02:54 PM

kena toto 6/58
2,301 posts

super duper over price
icemanfx
post Aug 17 2012, 01:48 AM

10k Club
All Stars
17,486 posts

QUOTE(napoli26 @ Aug 16 2012, 02:54 PM)
super duper over price
Especially if comparing with McFlurry

ronnie
post Aug 17 2012, 10:20 AM

Not enough stars
All Stars
16,782 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Aug 13 2012, 02:55 PM)
Guys just to remind you,My Outlet is opening on 1st September,There will be 30% discount for 1st month opening,Hopw to see you all there biggrin.gif
where's the outlet location ?
HughieRmX
post Aug 17 2012, 10:30 AM

::.. ♬|♪ HaRdC0Re TrAnCE AddiCT ♬|♪..::
3,394 posts

The outlet near my condo was here for a couple of months and now 'Poof' .. gone edi. Due to the low demand even with students or family tenants around that area .. sweat.gif
Irfan2397
post Aug 17 2012, 11:31 AM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(ronnie @ Aug 17 2012, 11:20 AM)
where's the outlet location ?
Section 7,Shah Alam

Added on August 17, 2012, 11:35 am
QUOTE(napoli26 @ Aug 16 2012, 03:54 PM)
super duper over price
QUOTE(icemanfx @ Aug 17 2012, 02:48 AM)
Especially if comparing with McFlurry
You cant compare that with mcflurry,mcflurry is ice cream while snogurt is frozen yogurt,Somemore its using a premium grade yogurt from italy not the normal grade yogurt that usually sell at the supermarket.And,btw do you think you can get premium grade icecream for the price of an mcflurry?Please compare apple to apple about the price.

Added on August 17, 2012, 11:37 am
QUOTE(HughieRmX @ Aug 17 2012, 11:30 AM)
The outlet near my condo was here for a couple of months and now 'Poof' .. gone edi. Due to the low demand even with students or family tenants around that area .. sweat.gif
Which company?IINM all snogurt franchise still operating no outlet that gulung tikar already?

This post has been edited by Irfan2397: Aug 17 2012, 11:37 AM
ronnie
post Aug 17 2012, 01:03 PM

Not enough stars
All Stars
16,782 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Aug 17 2012, 11:31 AM)
You cant compare that with mcflurry,mcflurry is ice cream while snogurt is frozen yogurt,Somemore its using a premium grade yogurt from italy not the normal grade yogurt that usually sell at the supermarket.And,btw do you think you can get premium grade icecream for the price of an mcflurry?Please compare apple to apple about the price.
This is where the business would fail.... Not all of the general public will go for PREMIUM yoghurt.
Would you think man-on-the-street had travel to Italy to taste Italian yoghurt ? People will always COMPARE with the food closes and cheapest.

ericwen
post Aug 17 2012, 02:16 PM

Casual
346 posts

how much is the franchaise business costs? any idea where i can access this info?
Irfan2397
post Aug 17 2012, 03:14 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(ronnie @ Aug 17 2012, 02:03 PM)
This is where the business would fail.... Not all of the general public will go for PREMIUM yoghurt.
Would you think man-on-the-street had travel to Italy to taste Italian yoghurt ? People will always COMPARE with the food closes and cheapest.
But theres still will be businees,You know why?Because some health freak working adult especially ladies will still eating froyo than McFlurry because we are using low-fat milk that have low calories per serving.One example is my mum,she will only take rice for lunch 2days per week only,other than that she will only have TF for lunch.And thats why we come out in investing in froyo.Somemore,have you seen people complaining about the Haagen-Dazz icecream price?.No right.Because they know they are paying for premium icecream.Same prinsip as snogurt,We are selling premium item hence the price.Somemore why the pay as you take concept is use is we want to prevent wastage

Added on August 17, 2012, 3:16 pm
QUOTE(ericwen @ Aug 17 2012, 03:16 PM)
how much is the franchaise business costs? any idea where i can access this info?
You can emailed the franchise director at [email protected] or contact at 012-6838919

This post has been edited by Irfan2397: Aug 17 2012, 03:16 PM
ericwen
post Aug 17 2012, 04:10 PM

Casual
346 posts

snogurt doesn't seem to be related to tutti frutti?
Amanda85
post Aug 17 2012, 04:19 PM

Scuderia Ferrari
2,231 posts

QUOTE(ericwen @ Aug 17 2012, 04:10 PM)
snogurt doesn't seem to be related to tutti frutti?
they both taste the same, IMO.

however, consuming rm15++ worth of yogurt doesn't seems to satisfy my stomach

i felt more satisfying eating a cup of mcflurry! tongue.gif
icemanfx
post Aug 17 2012, 05:54 PM

10k Club
All Stars
17,486 posts

You mean yogurt powder mix is from Italy? Do you add skimmed milk or just water to the mix? Didn't know there is premium grade yogurt, higher milk fat?

Low fat desserts mean high sugar. One can debate whether 10% milk fat is more harmful or 30% sugar.

Irfan2397
post Aug 17 2012, 06:28 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Aug 17 2012, 06:54 PM)
You mean yogurt powder mix is from Italy? Do you add skimmed milk or just water to the mix? Didn't know there is premium grade yogurt, higher milk fat?

Low fat desserts mean high sugar. One can debate whether 10% milk fat is more harmful or 30% sugar.
Higher grade yogurt mean better ingredient used,I dont know how to explain to you,Wait after i get back from the Course
icemanfx
post Aug 18 2012, 10:09 AM

10k Club
All Stars
17,486 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Aug 17 2012, 03:14 PM)
But theres still will be businees,You know why?Because some health freak working adult especially ladies  will still eating froyo than McFlurry because we are using low-fat milk that have low calories per serving.One example is my mum,she will only take rice for lunch 2days per week only,other than that she will only have TF for lunch.And thats why we come out in investing in froyo.Somemore,have you seen people complaining about the Haagen-Dazz icecream price?.No right.Because they know they are paying for premium icecream.Same prinsip as snogurt,We are selling premium item hence the price.Somemore why the pay as you take concept is use is we want to prevent wastage
Premium products (e.g. Haagen-Dazz) is not about perception only but use high quality and proper ingredients (e.g. high milk fat contents, real vanilla beans, etc). Skimmed milk is a byproduct from butter/cream making (i.e. low milk fat contents). Most if not all yogurts is made from skimmed milk (either in powder or liquid). For frozen yogurts to have creamy texture, much sugar is added. Most commercial frozen yogurt is made from powder mix. Topping is probably the only ‘high quality’ ingredients that frozen yogurt can use. So far, I haven’t seen a frozen yogurt use real vanilla bean. Apart from price, can't see how to experience premium frozen yogurt.

Not all consumers can afford to spend RM15 for a dessert regularly. McFlurry is an alternative, available widely and if you are targeting the same group of customers than McFlurry is your competitor. Products that sell at expensive price but use low quality ingredients (e.g. low fat gelato) will have a tough time after initial hype.

sam sam
post Aug 18 2012, 12:46 PM

Enthusiast
812 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Aug 18 2012, 10:09 AM)
Premium products (e.g. Haagen-Dazz) is not about perception only but use high quality and proper ingredients (e.g. high milk fat contents, real vanilla beans, etc). Skimmed milk is a byproduct from butter/cream making (i.e. low milk fat contents). Most if not all yogurts is made from skimmed milk (either in powder or liquid). For frozen yogurts to have creamy texture, much sugar is added. Most commercial frozen yogurt is made from powder mix. Topping is probably the only ‘high quality’ ingredients that frozen yogurt can use. So far, I haven’t seen a frozen yogurt use real vanilla bean. Apart from price, can't see how to experience premium frozen yogurt.

Not all consumers can afford to spend RM15 for a dessert regularly. McFlurry is an alternative, available widely and if you are targeting the same group of customers than McFlurry is your competitor. Products that sell at expensive price but use low quality ingredients (e.g. low fat gelato) will have a tough time after initial hype.
Just a observation
The Snogurt and tutti are not in the same class as high end desserts. Comparing it with Haagen dazz or equating it as the same is wrong. At Haagen dazz you get full service and imported ice cream. Tutti fruit and snogurt you get self service and local made with some foreign ingredients. Again how can tutti frutti and Snogurt be high end when core ingredient uses is inferior milk. Haagen dazz use fresh milk from the farm from proper dairy cows
HughieRmX
post Aug 18 2012, 10:49 PM

::.. ♬|♪ HaRdC0Re TrAnCE AddiCT ♬|♪..::
3,394 posts

Section 7,Shah Alam

Added on August 17, 2012, 11:37 am
Which company?IINM  all snogurt franchise still operating no outlet that gulung tikar already?
Got no idea what company is that since I didn't really enter the outlet. Monitor from outside and it seems to be pretty slow in business - only a few tables or one from time to time .. sweat.gif
Irfan2397
post Aug 19 2012, 03:11 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(HughieRmX @ Aug 18 2012, 11:49 PM)
Got no idea what company is that since I didn't really enter the outlet. Monitor from outside and it seems to be pretty slow in business - only a few tables or one from time to time .. sweat.gif
If you all really have bad perception about it,how will you become success?Fyi,minimum sales of per outlet per day is around 1000.And if you want to get return from investment in one year around 800++ per day.I am still have hopes for irt to become success
gtasaboss
post Aug 20 2012, 08:17 AM

Requiem
601 posts

1st time there, felt ripped and cheated. better off with haagen daaz or magnums. wished people would see the light and stay off that place.
icemanfx
post Aug 20 2012, 10:44 AM

10k Club
All Stars
17,486 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Aug 19 2012, 03:11 PM)
If you all really have bad perception about it,how will you become success?Fyi,minimum sales of per outlet per day is around 1000.And if you want to get return from investment in one year around 800++ per day.I am still have hopes for irt to become success
Wow, pay back in one year, very impressive!

Lurker
post Aug 20 2012, 04:02 PM

B A N N E D
Group Icon
Elite
4,023 posts

Snogurt in pavilion lvl 1 bungkus dy
icemanfx
post Aug 20 2012, 11:29 PM

10k Club
All Stars
17,486 posts

'TCBY' and 'I Can't Believe It's Yoghurt' failed in KL many years ago. What make TF difference?

Irfan2397
post Aug 22 2012, 04:57 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

I still better to invest in yogurt then bubble tea,and i am very confident insyallah we will get the breakeven before or around 1year.I will prove it to you forumer that always talk big but never do anything to success.Snogurt is just a leap for our next success.
icemanfx
post Aug 23 2012, 09:39 AM

10k Club
All Stars
17,486 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Aug 22 2012, 04:57 PM)
I still better to invest in yogurt then bubble tea,and i am very confident insyallah we will get the breakeven before or around 1year.I will prove it to you forumer that always talk big but never do anything to success.Snogurt is just a leap for our next success.
Good luck to you! Hope you will share your experience and success with us from time to time.

EddyLB
post Aug 23 2012, 10:32 AM

Regular
1,864 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Aug 22 2012, 04:57 PM)
Boss, you are talking about Snogurt, but this thread is tutti frutti. Tutti Fruiti is very expensive so the negative impression. People not following from the beginning thought you are selling tutti fruitti lah tongue.gif

Got snogurt in Midvalley, tropicana, 1U kah ? i never try before. How much is 1 cup compare to tutti fruitti ?
ericwen
post Aug 23 2012, 02:18 PM

Casual
346 posts

so snogurt is malaysia's brand?

how much is their franchise? 1 time, per year basis?

i never seen snogurt before.. do they taste as good as tutti and cheaper too?
abangbikerz
post Aug 23 2012, 04:40 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

went to TF once. try the choc flav one. i already expect the price is higher than the empire state. but never mind, just give it a try. weighing jeng jeng 25++ for my yogurt.

taste quite good. but will never come back as im not supporting this ripoff business.
Irfan2397
post Aug 23 2012, 06:04 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Aug 23 2012, 11:32 AM)
Boss, you are talking about Snogurt, but this thread is tutti frutti. Tutti Fruiti is very expensive so the negative impression. People not following from the beginning thought you are selling tutti fruitti lah  tongue.gif

Got snogurt in Midvalley, tropicana, 1U kah ? i never try before. How much is 1 cup compare to tutti fruitti ?
Dont have in 1U,MV and tropicana right now

Added on August 23, 2012, 6:06 pm
QUOTE(ericwen @ Aug 23 2012, 03:18 PM)
so snogurt is malaysia's brand?

how much is their franchise? 1 time, per year basis?

i never seen snogurt before.. do they taste as good as tutti and cheaper too?
Yes malaysian brand,cheaper and taste the same or better than tf depends on people taste bud,franchise fees only 100k for 5year but not inclusive cost to start a shop

This post has been edited by Irfan2397: Aug 23 2012, 06:06 PM
EddyLB
post Aug 23 2012, 09:35 PM

Regular
1,864 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Aug 23 2012, 06:04 PM)
Dont have in 1U,MV and tropicana right now

How much is Snogurt per 100g ? And how much is Tutti Fruitti ?
ahcheap
post Aug 23 2012, 09:37 PM

TM UniFi/Streamyx Reseller
1,421 posts

Open subway better
Irfan2397
post Aug 23 2012, 10:50 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(EddyLB @ Aug 23 2012, 10:35 PM)
How much is Snogurt per 100g ? And how much is Tutti Fruitti ?
49sen vs 53sen but snogurt is lighther because using low-fat milk
fluotone
post Aug 24 2012, 10:25 AM

street.cat.tales
2,570 posts

expensive iced yoghurt =/

This post has been edited by fluotone: Aug 24 2012, 10:25 AM
icemanfx
post Aug 24 2012, 11:24 AM

10k Club
All Stars
17,486 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Aug 23 2012, 10:50 PM)
49sen vs 53sen but snogurt is lighther because using low-fat milk
1 liter or 1kg of skimmed milk cost about RM6, mean the food cost is less than 15%, Gross Profit is over 75%!

Irfan2397
post Aug 24 2012, 12:27 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Aug 24 2012, 12:24 PM)
1 liter or 1kg of skimmed milk cost about RM6, mean the food cost is less than 15%, Gross Profit is over 75%!
the flavour amd the overhead cost dont forget
ashburn98
post Aug 24 2012, 03:41 PM

Runaway train
1,560 posts

Tutti Frutti outlet in Axis Ampang closed shop 2-3 weeks ago.
Reu_ch
post Aug 25 2012, 02:57 PM

Getting Started
140 posts

Seems like bubble tea is more of a hype now compared to yogurt?

Well, do a research on the ROI before investing into anything
Irfan2397
post Aug 26 2012, 11:35 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

Just went back from the snogurt training yesterday,Fyi snogurt don't use skimmed milk.We use marigold low-fat milk.And the calories per 100g is less than 100 calories.That's why our tagline is The Healthier Froyo.Anyway don't forget to like my fb page facebook.com/SnogurtS7ShahAlam
icemanfx
post Aug 26 2012, 11:43 PM

10k Club
All Stars
17,486 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Aug 26 2012, 11:35 PM)
Just went back from the snogurt training yesterday,Fyi snogurt don't use skimmed milk.We use marigold low-fat milk.And the calories per 100g is less than 100 calories.That's why our tagline is The Healthier Froyo.Anyway don't forget to like my fb page facebook.com/SnogurtS7ShahAlam
Low fat milk is skimmed milk. How much sugar is added to 1 liter of milk?

This post has been edited by icemanfx: Aug 26 2012, 11:45 PM
Irfan2397
post Aug 27 2012, 12:36 AM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Aug 27 2012, 12:43 AM)
Low fat milk is skimmed milk. How much sugar is added to 1 liter of milk?
1mix using 3l of low-fat milk and 750g of brown sugar
max_cavalera
post Aug 27 2012, 04:28 AM

rebirth
4,770 posts

the trend is slowly dying... smile.gif hope irfan can stay in business and prove us all wrong...
sam sam
post Aug 27 2012, 08:40 AM

Enthusiast
812 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Aug 27 2012, 12:36 AM)
1mix using 3l of low-fat milk and 750g of brown sugar
why bother with low fat milk if you are going to use that much sugar
really unhealty to eat this dessert. sugar represents 25% percent of the finish product.
Actually this brings about the question can this be marketed as Healthy product due to the high sugar content
for a normal helping of 200grams of yogurt, you will be consuming 50grams of sugar

to put 50grams in reality its 10 teaspoons

this assumption is based on a natural flavored version and the milk contains no sugar. MOst milk contains natural sugar. and if you flavored the yogurt there might be some sugar in the flavor. And most important no extra condiments being added

This post has been edited by sam sam: Aug 27 2012, 08:42 AM
Irfan2397
post Sep 1 2012, 07:54 AM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

Guys today is my opening do drop by if you are free smile.gif dont forget to like my fanpage (refer to siggy) biggrin.gif
new[x]
post Sep 1 2012, 11:01 PM

Casual
411 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Sep 1 2012, 07:54 AM)
Guys today is my opening do drop by if you are free smile.gif dont forget to like my fanpage (refer to siggy) biggrin.gif
You are hijacking this thread to promote your business.
Please create your own thread instead.
Irfan2397
post Sep 2 2012, 07:23 AM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

First day sale not bad smile.gif
sam sam
post Sep 2 2012, 07:27 AM

Enthusiast
812 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Sep 2 2012, 07:23 AM)
Yes that is normal after all The shop is new. It's the sales after 6 months

Bragging would not do your business any good
ashburn98
post Sep 2 2012, 11:36 AM

Runaway train
1,560 posts

I congrat Irfan2397 on his new shop and wish him/her well too. It'll be great for all of us if Irfan2397 keeps us updated on the business and could share with us the up and downs on the operation side.
icemanfx
post Sep 2 2012, 11:57 PM

10k Club
All Stars
17,486 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Sep 2 2012, 07:23 AM)
Any live and active culture in your yogurt?

Irfan2397
post Sep 3 2012, 09:12 AM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Sep 3 2012, 12:57 AM)
Any live and active culture in your yogurt?
Yes got life and active culture in our yogurt.We dont use powder we use fresh yogurt unlike our competitor.I can assure that thing because,I was the one whos mixing the yogurt fresh daily before putting it inside the machine biggrin.gif

Added on September 3, 2012, 9:16 am
QUOTE(ashburn98 @ Sep 2 2012, 12:36 PM)
I congrat Irfan2397 on his new shop and wish him/her well too. It'll be great for all of us if Irfan2397 keeps us updated on the business and could share with us the up and downs on the operation side.
No probs,Btw i am a bro.The only prob now is looking for trusted worker to handle the money because we are not fulltime there.I am going to school on weekdays and my parents both are working.Luckily our POS system and CCTV camera can be observed online smile.gif

This post has been edited by Irfan2397: Sep 3 2012, 09:16 AM
icemanfx
post Sep 3 2012, 07:33 PM

10k Club
All Stars
17,486 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Sep 3 2012, 09:12 AM)
Yes got life and active culture in our yogurt.We dont use powder we use fresh yogurt unlike our competitor.I can assure that thing because,I was the one whos mixing the yogurt fresh daily before putting it inside the machine  biggrin.gif
After you mix powder with low fat milk, how long you wait before you pour into the soft serve machine? What is the acidity?

Irfan2397
post Sep 3 2012, 07:50 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Sep 3 2012, 08:33 PM)
After you mix powder with low fat milk, how long you wait before you pour into the soft serve machine? What is the acidity?
I dont know about the acidity,But after we mix it,We will wait for 5minutes before we pour into the machines smile.gif ,Btw we dont use powder,we use fresh yogurt
icemanfx
post Sep 3 2012, 10:46 PM

10k Club
All Stars
17,486 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Sep 3 2012, 07:50 PM)
I dont know about the acidity,But after we mix it,We will wait for 5minutes before we pour into the machines  smile.gif ,Btw we dont use powder,we use fresh yogurt
How much yogurt per 3 liter of milk?

Irfan2397
post Sep 3 2012, 11:05 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Sep 3 2012, 11:46 PM)
How much yogurt per 3 liter of milk?
Depends on the flavour.Normally between 1kg-3kg smile.gif
Mercy Shadows
post Sep 4 2012, 12:27 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

I never tried any of these yogurt before in my life. I guess the uhm or marketing tool to attract one isn't there.
When I think of Yogurt, I think of those Nestle yogurt which I can get in 7-11, a No-no.
But if a cup cost about RM 10 bucks based on the picture, I say it is reasonable, But if it's a self service, I doubt I can prepare it so well la..

I, myself is a coffee fan.
I drink Starbucks so often, I can say I spend more than 100bucks a month on it for RM 15-17 a cup
Now with a loyalty card (Starbucks card) I go there even more often, and working in a service industry,
I spend my clients Starbucks .With its loyalty card, (buy 10 free 1), I am actually getting my company to pay 10 cups, to get myself a free drink. A true marketing strategy.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy my clients coffee at all! That is my personal experience.

But if I am comparing a business model between a coffee and yogurt.
I would assume that (without any research done) coffee would bring more profit.

A coffee bean has a very long expiry date (1-2 years is possible if the pack isnt open) , if business isn't good , the beans wouldn't be easily expiry,
I am not sure about Yogurt or fruits, How long can the ingredients last? If its a few months, then calculating the orders is very important.
Well overcharging is definitely a good way to cover waste

A handful of coffee beans can sell a cup for RM 10 - RM 15 bucks. I say the gross profit is definitely very high,
Labor wise, it is the same, both need a cashier and someone to refill stock or brew. Stabucks only hire 2-3 pax per shop per day.
Rental cost are the same, renovations cost, varies. But I like Starbucks better in it's interior.
What about Yogurt? What is the gross profit per cup? How many cups needs to be sold to cover the overhead cost?

In terms of market target,
I've just read about 5 pages of the forum, and I can say about 70% isnt willing to return because it is overpriced, meaning not much are willing to spend personal income on Yogurt.
If targeting healthy people, why not Salad or Gelatomio ice cream? The rum and raisins is soo good biggrin.gif
If you are targeting working people I would definitely bring my clients to Starbucks to discuss business models instead of Yogurt.
Maybe, I feel safe and professional to bring client to discuss business over coffee compared to Yogurt.
Never hear someone discuss business over Yogurt before.. it sounds weird, maybe I will check the stall one day, but if its self service, its worst.
You don't want yourself to go over the counter and get messy. I prefer to order and wait for my F&B to be ready than making a mess myself.

Those are my feedback, well business is business, with the right location and even if Yogurt can only capture a small amount 0.001% of market in a highly populated area,
Who says it cant make money? After all it's a take-away business, you don't need a huge space to gain profit.

icemanfx
post Sep 4 2012, 12:40 AM

10k Club
All Stars
17,486 posts

Unless the eatery is exceptional that customers are willing to travel from far away else need repeated customers to stay in business.

It is unfortunate that many newly opened eatery are more keen to have pay back period in less than a year than affordable priced for customers to return.

ericwen
post Sep 4 2012, 02:30 PM

Casual
346 posts

hi irfan,

in terms of quality between snogurt vs tutti fruiti, which one more healthy? did your training cover this comparisons?

any help? thanks.
Irfan2397
post Sep 4 2012, 03:34 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(ericwen @ Sep 4 2012, 03:30 PM)
hi irfan,

in terms of quality between snogurt vs tutti fruiti, which one more healthy? did your training cover this comparisons?

any help? thanks.
We are trained not to condem other product smile.gif ,But what i learn that is Tf is using fullcream vs Snogurt using Low-fat milk.Somemore we dont use white sugar we use brown sugar, and what i know is,TF is using powder yogurt while we is using Fresh Yogurt smile.gif,SO i could say that snogurt is healthier.Our calory shown that,less than 100calories per 100gm of yogurt biggrin.gif
taitianhin
post Sep 4 2012, 03:38 PM

This is
862 posts

too expensive... sorry..no chance for Tutti
icemanfx
post Sep 4 2012, 11:33 PM

10k Club
All Stars
17,486 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Sep 4 2012, 03:34 PM)
We are trained not to condem other product smile.gif ,But what i learn that is Tf is using fullcream vs Snogurt using Low-fat milk.Somemore we dont use white sugar we use brown sugar, and what i know is,TF is using powder yogurt while we is using Fresh Yogurt smile.gif,SO i could say that snogurt is healthier.Our calory shown that,less than 100calories per 100gm of yogurt  biggrin.gif
One can of 330ml coke has 139 calories.

http://www.coca-cola.co.uk/brands/coca-cola.html

It seems frozen yogurt calories is more than double of coke.

sam sam
post Sep 5 2012, 08:01 AM

Enthusiast
812 posts

Based on his earlier post of 750 grams per setting. Each 100ml has 25 grams of sugar.
25 grams of sugar is 100calories already not including the milk calories and the yogurt.

The Maths don't add up on calorie count? May need to double check on this
max_cavalera
post Sep 19 2012, 09:21 PM

rebirth
4,770 posts

wow....opening own business and not even focusing on ur own business full time....1 criteria for business wind up-checked....i tell u wat...if im ur parent i'll simply open an Overdraft account on their land/banglo lot as collateral and with the overdraft capital invest on strategic location property....flip upon completion...u'll make far better return than this kind of business....
Irfan2397
post Sep 22 2012, 12:01 AM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Sep 19 2012, 10:21 PM)
wow....opening own business and not even focusing on ur own business full time....1 criteria for business wind up-checked....i tell u wat...if im ur parent i'll simply open an Overdraft account on their land/banglo lot as collateral and with the overdraft capital invest on strategic location property....flip upon completion...u'll make far better return than this kind of business....
Why my dad want to quit his 5figure job? While hecan still monitor it from his tablet ,somemore my aunt is full time there , Somemore the businessjust started, Not so stabilize yet but we have hope in it smile.gif , Snogurt in Johor are making 2k per day ,We just need more aggrasievely marketing it biggrin.gif ,Dont you surprise that TF in Plaza Alam Sentral Shah Alam is making 6k per day,So while the can why can, We also can , Its nothing impossible in thus world bro tongue.gif
icemanfx
post Sep 22 2012, 04:07 AM

10k Club
All Stars
17,486 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Sep 22 2012, 12:01 AM)
Why my dad want to quit his 5figure  job? While  hecan still  monitor  it  from his tablet  ,somemore  my aunt is  full  time there , Somemore the businessjust started, Not so stabilize  yet  but  we have  hope  in it  smile.gif ,  Snogurt  in  Johor are making 2k per day ,We just need more  aggrasievely marketing it  biggrin.gif ,Dont you  surprise that  TF  in Plaza  Alam Sentral  Shah Alam is making 6k  per day,So while the can why can, We also can , Its nothing  impossible  in thus world bro tongue.gif
Curious to know; how much is your sale per day?

Irfan2397
post Sep 22 2012, 07:09 AM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Sep 22 2012, 05:07 AM)
Curious to know; how much is your sale per day?
Weekdays around 700-1k while weekend around 1.2-1.5k somemore this whole month we are giving 30% discount

This post has been edited by Irfan2397: Sep 22 2012, 07:10 AM
icemanfx
post Sep 22 2012, 05:51 PM

10k Club
All Stars
17,486 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Sep 22 2012, 07:09 AM)
Weekdays around 700-1k while weekend around 1.2-1.5k somemore this whole month we are giving 30% discount
Means the business is profitable thumbup.gif

Irfan2397
post Sep 22 2012, 06:01 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Sep 22 2012, 06:51 PM)
Means the business is profitable  thumbup.gif
We are targetting to get back our invested money in one year
Hunakadoo
post Sep 23 2012, 06:17 PM

Call me Gold Man !
2,353 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Sep 22 2012, 12:01 AM)
Why my dad want to quit his 5figure  job? While  hecan still  monitor  it  from his tablet  ,somemore  my aunt is  full  time there , Somemore the businessjust started, Not so stabilize  yet  but  we have  hope  in it  smile.gif ,  Snogurt  in  Johor are making 2k per day ,We just need more  aggrasievely marketing it  biggrin.gif ,Dont you  surprise that  TF  in Plaza  Alam Sentral  Shah Alam is making 6k  per day,So while the can why can, We also can , Its nothing  impossible  in thus world bro tongue.gif
Statement could always be false. to attract u put Money in it .
And do u know how many TF branches is making less than RM200 per day ?
Those insider they won't tell u , they will.only enlarge the amount figure to attract invester . i would say this is one of the marketing strategy ,not scam .
koht04
post Sep 23 2012, 06:58 PM

Getting Started
290 posts

yeah.... if it's really making such a good money...
they would quietly open more store instead of encouraging other people to go into the business
aoisky
post Sep 23 2012, 08:26 PM

Regular
1,195 posts

I was wondering is this TF thread or Snogurt.
pgkia8
post Sep 23 2012, 10:52 PM

Getting Started
190 posts

Are you sure your business is so good?
<Ultraman>
post Sep 24 2012, 12:09 AM

Getting Started
117 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Sep 1 2012, 07:54 AM)
I am now dont have anymore relationship with Snogurt Seksyen7 Shah Alam
So Please Dont Stalk me !!!!!

===

So how now? How to like your fanpage?

And why u suddenly don't want to be associated with Snogurt within a month?

This post has been edited by <Ultraman>: Sep 24 2012, 07:27 AM
aoisky
post Sep 24 2012, 06:56 AM

Regular
1,195 posts

Failure Investment, perhaps we should take his case as a lesson. Anyway credit to his afford to try though.
cyjh
post Sep 24 2012, 02:22 PM

Getting Started
113 posts

so i went to TF kota damansara the strand yesterday abt 3pm, sunday afternoon

i spent rm34 2cups and within 30min while finishing my tf,

1 family of 6, bought 6 cups, shld be at least rm100
1 father n daughter came, bought 1 cup maybe rm15
1 little girl bought 1 cup maybe another rm15

so in that 30 mins total sales est ard rm150+ on a sunday afternoon.
if consistent i think maybe can reach rm1k per day on weekend.

on weekdays the office crowd not sure but tat day i saw my office colleaque 4 of them bought 4 cups they say they like it.
so if got crowd i think is possible to reach the target of rm700 on weekdays

im not a fan of tf just wanted to try and i think is exp.
icemanfx
post Mar 8 2013, 04:42 PM

10k Club
All Stars
17,486 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Sep 22 2012, 06:01 PM)
We are targetting to get  back our invested money in one year
Any update to share? Planning to open second outlet?

Irfan2397
post Mar 8 2013, 06:48 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ Mar 8 2013, 05:42 PM)
Any update to share? Planning to open second outlet?
In plan but not now smile.gif
steventan85
post Mar 8 2013, 08:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,054 posts

QUOTE(sapapa @ Jul 6 2012, 09:37 AM)
Tutti fruity is just like Starbucks. 1 stall selling fruits and yogurts while the other selling coffee. A hangout place. 1 is rather light and the other is dim place. 1 is good for health and nutritious and the other is tasty and addictive for coffee lovers.

But why Starbucks has the upperhand?

1) People in Malaysia are not health-conscious.

2) If it is a hangout place for group of friends, a place to relax and a couple to date, a dim-lighted place is preferred.

3) Coffee has substance that stimulates your mind and is addictive just like tobacco.

These are the 3 main reasons I can think of why Tutti Fruity fails
epic failed...how can u relate coffee with yogurt ? u can drink coffee daily , but u cant eat yogurts daily..... especially tutti fruiti .....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
steventan85
post Mar 8 2013, 08:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,054 posts

u r actually attracting robbers to visit u smile.gif
max_cavalera
post Mar 15 2013, 06:33 PM

rebirth
4,770 posts

QUOTE(Irfan2397 @ Mar 8 2013, 07:48 PM)
In plan but not now smile.gif
Still in business? hope so....ur dad pay so many hundred thousand to open those.... sweat.gif ...hope he not rugi every month top up his own money cover rental and worker cost....electricity bill for commercial lot also is incredibly expensive yo.....
Irfan2397
post Mar 15 2013, 06:44 PM

Please dont stalk me!!!
1,693 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Mar 15 2013, 07:33 PM)
Still in business? hope so....ur dad pay so many hundred thousand to open those.... sweat.gif ...hope he not rugi every month top up his own money cover rental and worker cost....electricity bill for commercial lot also is incredibly expensive yo.....
Thank You for the wish bro,Yeah still in businees,Come and visit me lah at Snogurt Seksyen7 Shah Alam for yumcha,Just pm me if you want come.
max_cavalera
post Mar 15 2013, 07:10 PM

rebirth
4,770 posts

good to see your business is alive and well....does your business support for any big company, sorporate to hire your staff and offer this yogurt during their special function in any of their location?
coolkid23
post Mar 16 2013, 01:51 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

ask your friend
LIKE!
eksk
post Mar 18 2013, 11:19 AM

On my way
564 posts

tutti fruity subang in SS15 Subang tutup kedai.. less than a year i think...
ShinG3e
post Mar 18 2013, 05:50 PM

^ I'm sus
1,312 posts

QUOTE(eksk @ Mar 18 2013, 11:19 AM)
tutti fruity subang in SS15 Subang tutup kedai.. less than a year i think...
SS19 also tutup one.
im_cute
post Mar 19 2013, 03:02 AM

26 posts

Good business. So many branches. When my turn?
Gary1981
post Mar 19 2013, 09:11 AM

Regular
1,610 posts

Kota kemuning branch also close alrady, and it is less than a year.
umikosan
post Mar 24 2013, 02:41 AM

On my way
698 posts

Think more will be closing down as i see many branches are kinda empty.

They open too many store without full study on the location and crowd. I think they got better chance if open at shopping mall.
max_cavalera
post Mar 25 2013, 12:01 AM

rebirth
4,770 posts

franchisee lose big money...the one gaining the most? only the franchisor with the franchise fee and setup fee got mark up kaw kaw.. smile.gif we live in a brutal world...
Diablo !!!
post Apr 9 2013, 07:14 PM

29 posts

Baru ingat nak try tak jadi lah haha
max_cavalera
post Apr 9 2013, 07:46 PM

rebirth
4,770 posts

Tutti fruiti in Cyberjaya Domain still open...but when i see i always no ppl the most is 1 or 2 ppl.....maybe the rental is cheap so they can cover cost n survive....this kinda business no repeat customer....sekali makan kena charge rm20++ i trus ban this tutti fruiti for life lol....