Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
9 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> my boss's mistress, update 20: sandy alike..

views

TSWakka8690
post Jun 18 2012, 11:22 AM, updated 12y ago

2 posts

i recently join this company and this is my 2nd company after working with previous 1 for 4 year plus. sandy is business development manager of the company and also my late 40s big boss, caleb's mistress. i know abt it when colleagues gossiping abt it during drinking session. not many pipu aware of it except few executive level of staff. sandy was with this company for almost a decade, currently 35 years old. despite of her ages, with her fashion sense, decent dress up, hawt body and appropriate make up, she look gorgeous.

lately I was assigned to a new project. due to its complexity I enquire a lot from sandy as she was the 1 who brought in the project, however i still can't handle it alone so sandy volunteer to assist me at the beginning of the project. since we're at the same project at the moment therefore we spend quite a lot of time together as we frequently lunch/dinner together and sometimes drinking together with client.
throughout the beginning of this project, I work on most of the Sunday and so does she. on one Sunday, when we travel in car to factory (i was driving her camry), as usual we casually chat and suddenly she say this,

S: sorry ar, Sunday also need u to work
Me: oh, it's fine la since I quite free also today
S: really? so what abt ur gf? no need to spend time with her meh?

I smile awkwardly and say I don't have 1 then she tease me don't keke la, don't lie and etc. I just laugh along and find some opportunity to change the topic.

few days after that sunday (wednesday or thursday i forgot) when we were back from factory to our office's carpark, that time is abt 7pm in the evening, she was asking whether wanna dinner together or not I say no because of having appointment v fren. She tease me again say: "date v gf is it, so nice mang.." then i just deny and say that “I no gf la, faceprob where got pipu want” bla bla bla then we chat for another few minutes in the car. after we finish our conversation then i come out from driver seat and she repossess the driver seat (whenever we travel together i will drive her car). when i'm ready to heading to the spot where I park my car, she ask me to come in her car for a while, got something wanna pass to me. then i just go in the passenger seat of her car. she then hand over me a box wrapped v white paper, obviously is a gift and say, "nah, this 1 for u, appreciate u for contribute so much of ur time and effort for this project". i reply say that "no la, it's my duty only ma, i get paid for it". she however insist giving me and then i when i abt to take it from her hand, she moving toward my face and have a peck on my cheek. ohmai.. i blushed straight away and stunned for few seconds then only say thanks for the gift user posted image then i come out from passenger seat and wave to her as she drive off her car.

after I enter my car, I open the gift, ohmai.. It's a new ipad, I did mention to her abt I wanna buy an ipad in our casual conversation b4.

more thing had happen unexpectedly actually, i no time to write it down now. anyway i’ll post it here real soon la. so far I didn’t mention to any of my colleague b4 as I in this dilemma situation also.

shortcut if don't wanna read page by page

update 02
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

update 03

update 04

update 05

update 06 - 09 at post #399
update 10 - 14 at post #2582
update 15 - 20 at post #2584

This post has been edited by Wakka8690: Jul 16 2012, 12:50 AM
TSWakka8690
post Jun 18 2012, 12:17 PM

2 posts

hey guys, if u were in my shoe u won't post the drill la if I wanna put the drill I might as well talk to my colleague about it more better right? now not even dare to discuss v my colleague. I gotta admit that there are some romance in between. I was in the dilemma now..
TSWakka8690
post Jun 18 2012, 02:05 PM

2 posts

I can't sleep well on the day she peck on my cheek. Partially is because of my brain is excited abt what had happen and also what should I do on the next day in the office when I bump into her. I still remember that night I only manage to fall asleep on 5am doh.gif

next day morning (after less than 3 hours sleep) when I arrive in the office I not manage to see her at her seat. I feel so dizzy due to lack of sleep. Then I walk to pantry to have a sip of coffee and some biscuit. My mug was missing and when I try to search it around the cabinet, suddenly sandy appear beside me and say, "what are u doing"? I was frightened out of the sudden. And then just tell her that my mug was missing and this and that.. Then she offer me her mug as she have extra mug in the pantry. Then we sit on the stool of pantry sipping coffee and have some howdy kind of chit chat. at first i was thinking that our conversation would be awkward after the incident on the night b4 but it turn out that it was nothing as she acted like nothing happen last9. but then the “non-awkward” conversation end when she ask abt how was the gift. below are the conversation that we have (though it might not be 100% precise but it mean this way)
S: so how was the gift? u like it?
Me: yeah, but don't have to buy such expensive gadget to me la..
she smile.. then silent for few seconds then she continue say,
S: how was ur night yesterday?
Me: can’t sleep well an feel very dizzy now.
S: me too, not managed to sleep well also
Me: ic.. (I don’t want to pursue further and ask why coz I guess she feel the same way like I do perhaps)
after silence for few seconds, S finally say,
S: since tomorrow we don't need to go to the factory, we can off earlier. want to have dinner together? I'll make the reservation..
I hesitate for a while then say: yeah, why not?
S: great! then u come to pick me up ya on 8pm? I'll text u my address
Me: yeah sure..
Then we proceed back to our seat and I continue my paper work.
TSWakka8690
post Jun 18 2012, 02:26 PM

2 posts

brb gonna busy for the entire day.. I'll post again when free tonight perhaps..
TSWakka8690
post Jun 19 2012, 12:37 AM

2 posts

On the next day, I leave on 5pm sharp so that I have more time for preparation and also avoid late to pick her up. Base on the address she text me, she was staying at a an apartment at damansara height. When I’m abt to reach jalan semantan, I receive an incoming call from sandy. That time is abt 7:40pm

S: where are u now?
Me: jalan semantan, I should reach there within 5 minutes i guess
S: oh, I would only be ready on 8pm, so please wait at the lobby, I will inform concierge abt ur arrival.
Me: ok (was thinking that what kind of apartment is this, why have concierge 1?)

within 5 minutes, I reach her apartment. after I inform the security abt I was waiting my friend sandy, then he direct me to park in front of the fountain or water feature kind of thing that are close to main entrance. after I come out from my car, a Nepal with a nametag “concierge” (I only know he is Nepal after a little chat v him later) come and greet me. he direct me to the main lobby waiting area. the lobby was so big and grand. the concierge was offering me coffee and I refuse and say that my friend would come down in a minutes or 2. then I proceed to chat with the concierge instead, where he from, and what is this apartment all abt sort of thing. He then tell me this is serviced apartment, it got a pool, a fitness center up there and a shuttle van that can fetch resident to any place in KL. It was something new to me, perhaps serviced apartment is supposed to be like this.

when it was abt 8pm, sandy was finally come out from lift. she wore skinny type of jeans with a sleeveless dress slightly below stomach and a belt over her dress on the waist. she look gorgeous when hooking her purse over her elbow. I greet her and then proceed the spot I temporary park my car and reverse to the main entrance to pick her up right on the entrance.

in the car, the fragrance of her perfume was all over my car. it’s different from the 1 she use previously when we were travel in car together. in fact, this 1 smell great.. on the way to the restaurant in car, she ask me how she look like today, I say that she look gorgeous. Then I can notice that she giggling quietly at my back laugh.gif then we continue to have our casual chat prior reaching the restaurant.

after our dinner, it was abt 10:30pm. after paying the bill, we proceed to the carpark. when we were walking toward my car at basement floor, she suddenly lean closer to me and had her hand hook over my arm. ohmai.. shocking.gif blush.gif i dunno how to response so just let it be that way until we reach the spot I park my car. we continue our casual chatting when travelling back to her apartment. I reach her apartment on around 11pm+ our conversation are something like this b4 she came out from car.

S: thanks for the ride. do u want to have a cup of coffee over my house?
Me: (hesitate for a while) hmm.. perhaps other time, it was quite late now and tomorrow gonna go in office early in the morning..
S: oh, ok.. (with a face like okey.jpg) so I shall see u tomorrow. good night and drive safely..
Me: ok. good night.
She came out from passenger seat and walk over to her apartment entrance. Then I drive off my car and wondering what and why does all this happen.. hmm.gif

This post has been edited by Wakka8690: Jun 19 2012, 12:38 AM
TSWakka8690
post Jun 19 2012, 01:07 AM

2 posts

hey guys so sorry that I can't reply all of ur query as I also don't know which 1 to reply. only got time to surf around /k but not posting most of the time during working hour. I try my best ya..

This post has been edited by Wakka8690: Jun 19 2012, 01:08 AM
TSWakka8690
post Jun 19 2012, 09:28 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(duckhole @ Jun 19 2012, 09:52 AM)

she done this with all the men which can give her any benefits. why you so perasaan? never got girl show affection to you before? ts must be foreveralone, lol.

there are lot of girls like this, good with you because you can help them smile.gif
hey bro, am I emo? just wanna share my situation. anyway I do believe some woman just tend to be more enthusiastic. btw I haven't finish my sharing as all this started since February when I first join this company..
TSWakka8690
post Jun 19 2012, 10:00 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(gs20 @ Jun 19 2012, 10:31 AM)
Omai, long story short, have you laid her already?
already cut short as affection started on last month when she involve herself in the project I'm handling..

This post has been edited by Wakka8690: Jun 19 2012, 10:01 AM
TSWakka8690
post Jun 19 2012, 03:18 PM

2 posts

that was Friday, as I still can remember that the next day is Saturday and off day. So that day she did not drive her car to work. on afternoon i have my lunch together with the rest of colleagues including her. she text me even though she just sit at few seats next to me. she was texting whether i can send her home to9 after work. i reply, "yeah, sure. why not.." then she text me back by proposing to have dinner next to her apartment as the restaurant serve fine dining and giving 10% discount for the tenant on her apartment. i text her back say ok..

so abt 7pm, all the colleague already left because of Friday night is happy hour thus everyone will leave early usually. I tidy up my pile of paper on my desk and then proceed to her room then we leave the office together.
We then took off our car to damansara height. when i arrive her apartment, she direct me straight away go to the entrance of carpark and then she take out a remote and the boom gate open. I then drive into her designated parking bay. As we walking to the lift lobby, she gave me the remote and ask me to keep it, so that next time I don't need to go through the security to have the access to the apartment granted. i was a little stunned, but just pretend as if it was nothing and collect the remote from her. she smile at me..

the restaurant actually at the next building which attached to the apartment also. However we still need to took the lift from carpark to ground floor then walk over to next block. The restaurant serve mostly asian food such japanese food include sushi, korean food, chinese, seafood and etc on ala carte basis. after ordering the food, the manager recommend a white wine to us. i'm not a fan of drinking wine but i do drink wine occasionally. but then sandy love it, so instead of order by glasses, she open a bottle instead. while waiting for the food, we have our casual conversation, talk abt my previous job, my family and my personal life. the light of the restaurant was dimmed and the ambience was so comfortable. can see that she look so happy having her time here. the restaurant not really crowded, but then it take damn long time abt 45 minutes only manage to serve the food. by the time the food arrive, we already empty the bottle and only a glass of wine remained.

while paying the bill, I address my dissatisfactory to the manager abt the waiting time and the manager apologize by giving us a complimentary wine, ohmai.. so nice the service of this restaurant laugh.gif actually I'm fine v it as I do enjoy the quality time spent v sandy too.

While walking back to the apartment at the adjacent block, sandy was asking whether want to continue our conversation and open this white wine at her house.. now I hesitate again by giving the sound of hmm then I say, …(i’ll continue to write to9 la, got a pile of work to do mang.. sad.gif)
TSWakka8690
post Jun 19 2012, 06:35 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Mollai @ Jun 19 2012, 02:50 PM)
ada part 2?
QUOTE(onestep1478 @ Jun 19 2012, 04:19 PM)
part 2?
don't know how many part liao. tonight i try put the link at front page see can or not..
TSWakka8690
post Jun 20 2012, 01:02 AM

2 posts

continue from the previous 1

… I hesitate again by giving the sound of hmm then I say, “u still can drink meh? Ur face is so red now”
In fact she drank a lot just now. Some more drank most of it on empty stomach b4 the food was served. She then protest say,

S: try me..

Then she lean toward me, not intentionally but she was a little high I guess, too much wine liao and can’t even can walk properly. I was like doh.gif , have to at least send her back home b4 leave there. So I holding both of her shoulder and walk her to her apartment. I get through those access of door and lift by using the remote she given to me. Her unit is a 2 rooms unit, facing klcc. What an elegant view when view it from living. i walk her to sofa and ask how does her feel now. She of course say fine, then ask me go get the wine glasses at the cabinet. Think I’m not going to leave easily without finish the wine. She was really a wine lover, once I open her kitchen top cabinet, there were plenty of wine glasses tidy up nicely. I take out 2 glasses, open the wine and put into the bucket that consist of ice and water to keep the wine chilled and brought it to the coffee table in front of her. Then I sit beside her and facing klcc across the sliding door (there’re 1 transparent sliding door that for the purpose to access to terrace, and the terrace is not using wall as handrail, instead using glass as handrail so can sitting from living and view the entire klcc view from inside across the terrace) and sipping the wine. Then we have our conversation.

Me: ohmai.. the view is so nice. (damansara height location actually is on hill, so they can get the almost full view of klcc twin tower and city)
Me: how much u buy this unit?
S: no idea, this unit belong to caleb. he together with his friends bought few units here and invest.
Me: oh.. (so her statement seem affirm that the rumour are true)

I then switch to other topic as I think it would be awkward for her answer abt caleb relevant thing.. during our conversation, she ask a lot abt my personal life, my friend, past relationship etc. until a point of time, we both have nothing to talk liao. after a minute or 2 of silence, she star at me. I can see that her face is really red now. I break the silence eventually,

Me: what? What so interesting abt my faceprob?

She giggles. then she say,

S: u’re such a nice guy. why don’t have gf? u lie to me ar?
Me: I no idea le. told u already what, faceprob no pipu want 1..

sandy star on my eye again and for a silence of like 10 seconds. then she say,

S: would u consider me?

I was like spitcereal.jpg, then I look at her

Me: har? u joking ar..
S: yeah, I’m joking (like trollface umadbro kind of response)
Me: ok.. (then showing okey.jpg kind of face)
Me: it’s too late now. think I gonna leave liao.

when I abt to stand she suddenly had both of her arms cover my chest and lean on my chest without saying anything. she close her eye, as if she wanna sleep like this over me. seeing that her face so red and drunk and high, I just let it be by hugging her shoulder and finish the rest of wine. after I finish the whole bottle of wine, she appeared sleeping tight. I then just carry her gently to her bed. ohmai, she was so light. 45kg or less.. after tidy up those glasses and messes, then I proceed to leave her unit. her unit door was 1 way door, no key require to go out. lift lobby and boom gate were accessible with the remote given by her.. that was abt close to 2am when i leave her apartment..
TSWakka8690
post Jun 20 2012, 08:32 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(TearsRainzz @ Jun 20 2012, 09:17 AM)
i Think ur story win most of the other sotry maker..
you win
this is base on true experience my learned friend..
TSWakka8690
post Jun 20 2012, 08:52 AM

2 posts

finally manage to find the post number and made reference on first page..
TSWakka8690
post Jun 20 2012, 07:00 PM

2 posts

since saturday is off, I slept till afternoon. still have a little hangover over my head. I sit on my bed and meditate abt all these issues between me and sandy over and over again. if u ask me how I feel abt sandy, I would say that sandy is a really nice and kind woman. usually woman on top (i mean those top managerial level) tend to be bossy, aggresive leadership, authoritative type of approach (i didn't mean that this type of character in woman ain't good, they're great also in managing work) but not her. her character i would say is humble and meek type of character. instead of instructing her staff to work, she requesting it gently.

when I at the stage of kick-starting the project, she gave me a lot of assistance and support and I truly appreciate her a lot. Throughout our moment working together, we getting closer and could chat on almost everything. at first I never think of our relationship will getting more intimate like this until she being proactive (despite of her timid character blush.gif ) and showing her interest on me. so now i think have feeling for her too.

so girls out there, if u like a guy, u should have grab ur opportunity as u will never know they will fall for u eventually because of ur initiative. just my 2 cents and I could be wrong..

my phone alerted. it was her msg. “hey, sorry if I awake u. how are u feeling now?”

I call her back,

Me: hi there..
S: hi, are u ok? Sorry abt yesterday, I fall asleep.
Me: yeah, u were unconscious..
S: yeah lo. hey, I’m boring at home. want to have a movie together later?
Me: movie sound great. u get the ticket online and I’ll pick u on 3 later.
S: ok. see u later..

after shower and quick preparation, I proceed to her apartment. since I have the remote, I can access into her apartment till her doorstep freely. she open the door and apparently she wasn’t ready as she was still drying her hair. she apologize and ask me to sit for a while while she get herself prepared.

I’ll continue to write to9..

This post has been edited by Wakka8690: Jun 20 2012, 08:14 PM
TSWakka8690
post Jun 20 2012, 07:38 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(meistsh_musical @ Jun 20 2012, 08:11 PM)
pic or GTFo
QUOTE(ryanliew87 @ Jun 18 2012, 02:24 PM)
i found TS boss mistress

pic, now u gtfo..
TSWakka8690
post Jun 20 2012, 07:53 PM

2 posts

update 06

update 07

update 08

update 09

This post has been edited by Wakka8690: Jul 16 2012, 12:18 AM
TSWakka8690
post Jun 21 2012, 07:23 AM

2 posts

morning.. it was so tiring yesterday coz meeting v my friends, my former coursemate for yumcha session. I promise I'll update real soon by ending perhaps lunch time. gotta some errand to run and need to go to my client office now..

TSWakka8690
post Jun 21 2012, 03:09 PM

2 posts

dunno why, even until now I still have the thought that sandy was probably an inteligent woman that look very ordinary. she was being friendly and kind to all colleagues and friends and in our complicated relationship, she appear to be genuine but sometimes i find that a little scheming, i dunno maybe i think a little over laugh.gif

so sandy told me that the ticket she manage to bought is 6 something or 7 something.. doh.gif so she was asking maybe get some place to hang around prior to the movie. the movie is avengers, another doh.gif , I watch already b4, but then I don't mind to watch again la. instead of took off to sunway theater now, i suggest that we hang around her home until 6. nothing special happen until 6, we just chat almost everything. i enjoy the quality time v her, and we're getting closer. i can feel that she was emotionally connected to me.

abt 5 or 6pm something like that, we get ready and took off to sunway. upon collect the ticket, we walk around the mall since there're plenty of time prior to the movie. as I mention earlier, i feel that sandy may a little scheming sometimes, so I wondering what makes her purchase so late ticket. would it be the couple seat something like beanie what at tgv? it turn out that it's just normal seat. apparently i think too much liao sweat.gif

in the theater, she was asking whether can leave earlier as she was getting bored at the first hour of the movie..

S: hey, I'm getting bored by the plot.

Me: really? it would be more exciting at the latter part. trust me I watched it..

S: ok.. (okey.jpg kind of response)

ohmai.. that expression is so genuine.. so I take back my word

Me: hmm, or perhaps we should go for dinner now. I'm famished. (in fact not a single solid food had been eaten since I woke up today, I'm starved)
S: yeah, better.. (then smile happily at me)

we leave the mall then we find a place for dinner. she brought me to a restaurant inside a condo close to bangsar shopping complex. the salted egg jelly fish is real gooding, and their dishes is less oily.. and the price is reasonable..

after dinner we heading back to her apartment. I was very tiring after been through all day outing. At her home, she saw me look so exhausted and then she say,

S: hey, u look so tired now. I think better don't drive and rest a night over here. what do u think?

hesitate for few seconds..

Me: hmm.. your idea was thoughtful. sure, why not?

she smiled..

S: so the guestroom would be urs. u may use those clean shirts and pant my brother used to wore when he stay over.. (she got a younger brother that married already and have 2 kids)

so I proceed to the guestroom, get changed and take a hot shower. after that wear the formal long sleeve shirt and a short pant I could found in the wardrobe. It looks strange to wear like this.. I lie on the bed and star at the ceiling, think abt the dilemma position i have, whether to take a step forward to affirm our relationship (yes or no) or just let wandering at this complicated zone. suddenly she knock the door...    (to be continue to9, pile of work mang, purposely took my lunch time to write this..)

so guys, after this part which I will continue to write to9,  then left only the latest 1 which happen lately. she pour out her emotion to me and cry so badly.. ohmai.. sad.gif

TSWakka8690
post Jun 22 2012, 11:29 AM

2 posts

lol, thought I have a break doh.gif I'll update real soon by today.. sweat.gif
TSWakka8690
post Jun 23 2012, 12:34 AM

2 posts

suddenly she knock the door, i open the door and saw she had her light brown dyed hair put down untie, with a sleeveless shirt that bare on the shoulder and arms and short pant.

S: hey, just saw that there're light underneath the door so just check it out whether u still awake or not.
Me: yeah, still awake, would sleep anytime soon. what is this? (saw her holding some disc)
S: i was wondering if u want to watch some tv show together. would be great if u can be my company. what do u think?
Me: oh, sound interesting. (then i intend to go to living..)
S: no, think we will watch it at ur room instead so that u may sleep whenever u feel like.
Me: oh, that was thoughtful..

so sandy came in my room and sit at the bed bench while I try to setup the player thing and switch the tv to correct channel. the tv show entitle "gossip girl". I sit next to her at the bed bench after I get all the things set. While sitting on the bed bench watching the show, i ask her

Me: so u like the show?
S: yeah, been chase it few years ago from season 1.. what abt u, any show u catching now?

Then we chat a little abt tv show etc bla bla bla which u guys won't have interest to know. It was quite a little awkward position to sit on the bench as it have nothing to lie at the back and feel a little uncomfortable also. so i suggest,

Me: hey, why not we just sit on the bed as my back a little tiring.

she nodded consent abt the idea and then we move backward to the bed headboard and have the pillow on our back lying to the bed headboard. Instead on lying on her side, she suddenly hug my chest shocking.gif and lean on me so closely. she look at me,

S: do u mind?

was a little nervous but then to prevent her from noticing my nervous, I immediately smile to her and responded to her through conduct by hugging her shoulder with 1 hand.

she look at me and smiled then switch her sight back to the tv..

so then we watch the show and not a word had been spoken since then. at this moment, I feel that between us did exist a subtile emotion which is intimate than friendship but less than love. really can't brain it rclxub.gif

throughout the show, got 1 scene a couple press the emergency stop in the lift and make out inside. ohmai, I feel so awkward. Thanks god she watch it as if it was normal and suddenly I feel so relieved abt that. sandy dozed off b4 the end of the show and I still awake even i was sooo tired. i switch off the tv, without making more movement (from awaking her up), i sleep at the uncomfortable position and slowly dozed off..

next day morning, i didn't saw her in my room when i woke up. my clothes were washed and dried. i then just get changed and prepared. she was preparing a simple breakfast, just merely toast and coffee. i enjoy having the breakfast. after breakfast, it was abt the time to leave. she open the door for me,

S: it was such a wonderful night spent v u.
Me: yeah, me too.
S: u should have come here more frequent.

i smiled..

S: take care and drive safely..

dunno why, after she say that, i feel so warm, then i approach her and gave her a hug and a peck on her forehead. she was flattered. i heading back home after that..

9 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Bump Topic Topic ClosedOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0336sec    0.54    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:38 PM