Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Black List This Seller, From Mudah , conman

q8_mlk
post May 3 2012, 12:24 PM, updated 8y ago

Getting Started
178 posts

Conman : SMART TECH BM ( From mudah but advertisement delete off )

Name : RAZALEIGH BIN MOHAMAD SABIDI

ADDRESS : 30 Lorong Rusa 2, Tmn Selesa , 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Penang.

Bank : Public bank 4759888503

Handphone 1: 012-4415311 ( Switch off )

Handphone 2: 017-4315207 ( Switch off )

Details & summarize :

1) 29 mar , he offered me laptop hdd and processor with reasonable price with invoice , accept and agreed paid deposit 50% - RM800

2) 31th mar, he said parcel sent thru poslaju and will give me trackcode

3) 31th mar, night time offered few pcs 2G ddr2 ram and some HDD , agreed RM320 + RM900

4) 2th Apr , received 1st parcel but inside only P4 478 mobo set ( value around RM200 ) , called him and he said he will ask his staff and he busy rush to hospital because his parents in law both accident masuk ICU .

5) 2th Apr , he told me both accident pass away and ask me give him 2-3 days to settle the funeral

6) 5th Apr , he sms me , inform all his stock stolen by his staff name Faizal , and sell to another customer.

7) Then ask me give him time to settle it and give me many type of reason ....

8) After 1 week , he give me a list of dekstop IDE harddisk , total value around 2K , so i asked him send immediately , but keep on delay , at last fail and told me give time to do refund.

9) He inform me by end of Apr will clear all the money , but fail , both handphone already switch off .

So , anyone can help trace his details ?

Attached the 1st invoice details .....

Attached File(s)
Attached File  SmartTech.pdf ( 11.69k ) Number of downloads: 204
nordingh
post May 3 2012, 12:49 PM

I not 24 hours here...
4,419 posts

You fall to trap...

http://bukitmertajam.olx.com.my/sata-hdd-3...p-iid-334982558

Comments
Pang  says: May 2
This Guy is conman , cheating me Rm2020 last month , police searching him now .

q8_mlk
post May 3 2012, 03:07 PM

Getting Started
178 posts

Anyone can help trace him thru his details ?
Apis_LuaLua
post May 9 2012, 04:46 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

i just cannot believe after what have happen to you regarding chan wai hoe, u still fall into this. no one can accept 50% payment 1st, balance after receive item mate.
ken-24-
post May 9 2012, 05:49 PM

14 posts

QUOTE(q8_mlk @ May 3 2012, 12:24 PM)
Conman : SMART TECH BM  ( From mudah but advertisement delete off )

Details & summarize :

1) 29 mar , he offered me laptop hdd and processor with reasonable price with invoice , accept and agreed paid deposit 50% - RM800

3) 31th mar,  night time offered few pcs 2G ddr2 ram and some HDD , agreed RM320 + RM900

4) 2th Apr , received 1st parcel but inside only P4 478 mobo set ( value around RM200 ) , called him and he said he will ask his staff and he busy rush to hospital because his parents in law both accident masuk ICU .

5) 2th Apr , he told me both accident pass away and ask me give him 2-3 days to settle the funeral

6) 5th Apr , he sms me , inform all his stock stolen by his staff name Faizal , and sell to another customer.

8) After 1 week , he give me a list of dekstop IDE harddisk , total value around 2K , so i asked him send immediately , but keep on delay , at last fail and told me give time to do refund.

9) He inform me by end of Apr will clear all the money , but fail , both handphone already switch off .

The invoice doesnt even look proper/formal at all(no company's register number etc..)...
A kids can just type it out using microsoft word and call it as an Invoice..
I know my words sound harsh but come on..who will send u the stock when u just paid 50% of the total amount?
Its too good to be true... rclxub.gif
AhMoon
post May 9 2012, 05:50 PM

Casual
433 posts

I am victim as well. Though the amount he cheated from me isn't as much as any of you guys, but I still feel something needs to be done. I have made police report but still feel there is more that can be done to bring this conman down. If you guys have any ideas or resources that can capture him, please do share with me. I'd be very interested.
DemonKnight
post May 10 2012, 07:24 PM

Getting Started
238 posts

thanks for sharing
q8_mlk
post May 12 2012, 06:08 PM

Getting Started
178 posts

QUOTE(AhMoon @ May 9 2012, 05:50 PM)
I am victim as well. Though the amount he cheated from me isn't as much as any of you guys, but I still feel something needs to be done. I have made police report but still feel there is more that can be done to bring this conman down. If you guys have any ideas or resources that can capture him, please do share with me. I'd be very interested.
u are victim as well ?

go here : http://e-aduan.kpdnkk.gov.my/intro.jsp?coc...d=MASTER&lang=2

I already submit e-aduan and they already called me up and will get the data within 14 days and action !!!

Added on May 12, 2012, 6:10 pm
QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ May 9 2012, 04:46 PM)
i just cannot believe after what have happen to you regarding chan wai hoe, u still fall into this. no one can accept 50% payment 1st, balance after receive item mate.
My previous case not chan wai hoe , different case name called chin wai hoe ...

I deal with this guy because he had Pro-Niaga in mudah.my .

This post has been edited by q8_mlk: May 12 2012, 06:10 PM
msia007
post May 13 2012, 01:20 AM

20 posts

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone could lend me a hand here. Details as below:

Name: Faizizul bin Juman
IC number: 890125-12-5673
H/P number: 0172439114
Item: Iphone 4S 64GB + Ipad 3rd Generation 64GB Wifi+4G
Total conned: RM1300 + RM1200 = RM2500
Banking: 164173710545 (Maybank)

Advertisement in Ebay under username: ganazbrg[http://myworld.ebay.com.my/ganazbrg/]

I know that the con happened outside of Lowyat Forum, but i hope some people can help me out here as i don't know where else to turn to. This is how it goes. I was desperate to finding a new phone on the 2nd of May 2012. As i was searching through Ebay, i came across this seller who was selling three items, namely Iphone 4S 64GB, Ipad 3rd Generation 64GB Wifi+4G as well as a MacBook Air Pro. He listed his phone number in the selling ad and asked to call to find out more of why the item is being sold at a very cheap price. I called him on the 3rd May 2012, he then told me that he is working in Pasir Gudang JB Kastam, and that there was a few confiscated items for sale, and that there are only 2 units of Iphone 4S left. He guaranteed that item was authentic and genuine. I bought his cunning words. I placed an order at first for the Iphone 4S 64GB worth RM1400 in which he discounted me till RM1300. He keeps telling that he was just new into the selling business and wanted to get some people for future stuffs. He then proceeded to SMS me his Maybank account number as well as his name and IC number. He told me that this was his Government Pay account, in which his salary enters. I verified the account with MayBank and they told me that the account is real. First i asked can i pay in instalment, but he say he is working under one Kastam Boss and that he must have his share of RM1000 before proceeding to sign the consignment release note for Kastam. Without hesitation I then proceeded with the payment of RM1300 on the 3rd May 2012, approximately 2.15PM via Maybank2u. After i banked in the money, he asked me for my complete name and IC number as well as my mailing address in which i sent it to him. Then at 4.39PM he sent me the tracking number of Nationwide Express of 76490630, claiming that he sent the item already. Then i asked him about the MacBook Air, he told me 'sudah habis', same goes for the item Ipad 3rd Generation 64GB Wifi+4G. He told me he only had a MacBook Air 13 inch, plus an Ipad 3 which he said he is keeping for himself. Then he agreed to sell to me for RM1200 for the Ipad 3rd Generation 64GB Wifi+4G. I banked in via cash deposit machine at 6.50PM on the 3rd May 2012. Then he updated the tracking number to 76490702 for Nationwide Express. Till then i thought everything was normal. I called him again at 8PM plus, he did not pick up and messaged me few minutes after that, saying "Yes bro? Tengah driving...". I messaged him to drive safely. Then i tried calling him 2 times at 10PM, yet he did not pick up. I thought he was asleep. Through previous phone calls, i can guarantee that there are others who got conned from this fellow too, because few times i called it went to waiting list, in which he would call back and apologise, saying that it was another customer calling him regarding the MacBook Air.

Next morning on the 3rd of May 2012, i tried calling the seller numerous times as well as sent the seller many sms'es, but to no vail as his phone was switched off. I then called Nationwide Express call centre, and they told me that the tracking numbers provided does not exist in the system at all. I also checked on his Ebay listing, and it was wiped clean without a trace. That was when i realised that he was a con man. I want to make a police report but i do not want my dad to find out about this, and even if i did launch a police report what would the authorities do except to write down my statement and file it up in the file? No actions would be taken by them authorities. That is why i need to enquire, does anybody out there got conned by the same person claimed to be as the person mentioned above? Perhaps you would know his details on where he is living or anything? I just want my money back. Perhaps anybody would know his details on where he is living or anything? I just want my money back. And perhaps some self action onto that sick son of a b*tch. For God's sake i am just a student who is RM2500 poorer now. My apologies for certain crude language. That is the only knowledge of the seller that i know of.

Thank you.
mahadi82
post May 13 2012, 08:09 AM

Getting Started
63 posts

well i can say, sometime shit happen.... sad.gif
q8_mlk
post May 13 2012, 03:56 PM

Getting Started
178 posts

QUOTE(msia007 @ May 13 2012, 01:20 AM)
Hi there. I was wondering if anyone could lend me a hand here. Details as below:

Name: Faizizul bin Juman
IC number: 890125-12-5673
H/P number: 0172439114
Item: Iphone 4S 64GB + Ipad 3rd Generation 64GB Wifi+4G
Total conned: RM1300 + RM1200 = RM2500
Banking: 164173710545 (Maybank)

Advertisement in Ebay under username: ganazbrg[http://myworld.ebay.com.my/ganazbrg/]

I know that the con happened outside of Lowyat Forum, but i hope some people can help me out here as i don't know where else to turn to. This is how it goes. I was desperate to finding a new phone on the 2nd of May 2012. As i was searching through Ebay, i came across this seller who was selling three items, namely Iphone 4S 64GB, Ipad 3rd Generation 64GB Wifi+4G as well as a MacBook Air Pro. He listed his phone number in the selling ad and asked to call to find out more of why the item is being sold at a very cheap price. I called him on the 3rd May 2012, he then told me that he is working in Pasir Gudang JB Kastam, and that there was a few confiscated items for sale, and that there are only 2 units of Iphone 4S left. He guaranteed that item was authentic and genuine. I bought his cunning words. I placed an order at first for the Iphone 4S 64GB worth RM1400 in which he discounted me till RM1300. He keeps telling that he was just new into the selling business and wanted to get some people for future stuffs. He then proceeded to SMS me his Maybank account number as well as his name and IC number. He told me that this was his Government Pay account, in which his salary enters. I verified the account with MayBank and they told me that the account is real. First i asked can i pay in instalment, but he say he is working under one Kastam Boss and that he must have his share of RM1000 before proceeding to sign the consignment release note for Kastam. Without hesitation I then proceeded with the payment of RM1300 on the 3rd May 2012, approximately 2.15PM via Maybank2u. After i banked in the money, he asked me for my complete name and IC number as well as my mailing address in which i sent it to him. Then at 4.39PM he sent me the tracking number of Nationwide Express of 76490630, claiming that he sent the item already. Then i asked him about the MacBook Air, he told me 'sudah habis', same goes for the item Ipad 3rd Generation 64GB Wifi+4G. He told me he only had a MacBook Air 13 inch, plus an Ipad 3 which he said he is keeping for himself. Then he agreed to sell to me for RM1200 for the Ipad 3rd Generation 64GB Wifi+4G. I banked in via cash deposit machine at 6.50PM on the 3rd May 2012. Then he updated the tracking number to 76490702 for Nationwide Express. Till then i thought everything was normal. I called him again at 8PM plus, he did not pick up and messaged me few minutes after that, saying "Yes bro? Tengah driving...". I messaged him to drive safely. Then i tried calling him 2 times at 10PM, yet he did not pick up. I thought he was asleep. Through previous phone calls, i can guarantee that there are others who got conned from this fellow too, because few times i called it went to waiting list, in which he would call back and apologise, saying that it was another customer calling him regarding the MacBook Air.

Next morning on the 3rd of May 2012, i tried calling the seller numerous times as well as sent the seller many sms'es, but to no vail as his phone was switched off. I then called Nationwide Express call centre, and they told me that the tracking numbers provided does not exist in the system at all. I also checked on his Ebay listing, and it was wiped clean without a trace. That was when i realised that he was a con man. I want to make a police report but i do not want my dad to find out about this, and even if i did launch a police report what would the authorities do except to write down my statement and file it up in the file? No actions would be taken by them authorities. That is why i need to enquire, does anybody out there got conned by the same person claimed to be as the person mentioned above? Perhaps you would know his details on where he is living or anything? I just want my money back. Perhaps anybody would know his details on where he is living or anything? I just want my money back. And perhaps some self action onto that sick son of a b*tch. For God's sake i am just a student who is RM2500 poorer now. My apologies for certain crude language. That is the only knowledge of the seller that i know of.

Thank you.
try here :

http://e-aduan.kpdnkk.gov.my/intro.jsp?coc...d=MASTER&lang=2
msia007
post May 15 2012, 06:22 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(q8_mlk @ May 13 2012, 03:56 PM)
How does the process work bro? Does it help? Because i did not make Police Report coz i dont want my dad to know ...
q8_mlk
post May 16 2012, 08:25 AM

Getting Started
178 posts

QUOTE(msia007 @ May 15 2012, 06:22 PM)
How does the process work bro? Does it help? Because i did not make Police Report coz i dont want my dad to know ...
Submit your case and attached the bank slip .

within 3-4 days , they will call you and you need to give them details. Then you can ask what is he action will be taken . tongue.gif
msia007
post May 18 2012, 03:23 PM

20 posts

Will they require police report to be made?
q8_mlk
post May 18 2012, 05:13 PM

Getting Started
178 posts

QUOTE(msia007 @ May 18 2012, 03:23 PM)
Will they require police report to be made?
Any document pls submit
jackallemily
post May 25 2012, 03:24 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

Another victim here, though the amount is not as much as yours.. Do give update if you manage to nab this guy. This dude needs to be thought a lesson.
q8_mlk
post May 28 2012, 08:43 AM

Getting Started
178 posts

QUOTE(jackallemily @ May 25 2012, 03:24 PM)
Another victim here, though the amount is not as much as yours.. Do give update if you manage to nab this guy. This dude needs to be thought a lesson.
Plz give details here .
jackallemily
post Jun 1 2012, 09:26 AM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(q8_mlk @ May 28 2012, 08:43 AM)
Plz give details here .
transferred rm110 via m2u on 27th march for a graphic card.. Then he acknowledged the transfer and said that he will send the item via post laju the next day. after a few days the item still haven't arrived so i thought initially it was a poslaju problem..decides to text him about this and he said that he already ask his "friend" to send it few days before.. since he called me right after i texted him so i don't have any doubts yet..after a week, then 2 weeks passed by then decides to get a refund instead..texted him on 10th april then he said okay.. then till today no news until suddenly i felt the urge to google his number again then found this thread. I still got the smses in my phone..

I thought since he's a pro niaga seller he can be trusted.. but now i decides to not trust mudah again. Too much conman.
q8_mlk
post Jun 4 2012, 12:13 PM

Getting Started
178 posts

QUOTE(jackallemily @ Jun 1 2012, 09:26 AM)
transferred rm110 via m2u on 27th march for a graphic card.. Then he acknowledged the transfer and said that he will send the item via post laju the next day. after a few days the item still haven't arrived so i thought initially it was a poslaju problem..decides to text him about this and he said that he already ask his "friend" to send it few days before.. since he called me right after i texted him so i don't have any doubts yet..after a week, then 2 weeks passed by then decides to get a refund instead..texted him on 10th april then he said okay.. then till today no news until suddenly i felt the urge to google his number again then found this thread. I still got the smses in my phone..

I thought since he's a pro niaga seller he can be trusted.. but now i decides to not trust mudah again. Too much conman.
Go here and submit your case :
http://e-aduan.kpdnkk.gov.my/intro.jsp?coc...ontent_type=P01

And Call this number : 04-3801708 , find a staff name called : Asuat , describe your case similar with this 2 case no : 01203979 and 01204536

Anyway pls submit e-aduan first then only call .
myroy
post Jun 19 2012, 09:48 PM

BIG BOSS
1,162 posts

If u make police report, is that police can catch him???
My trust towards PDRM less laaa...
Making report sometime din't change nothing...

q8_mlk
post Jun 21 2012, 08:11 AM

Getting Started
178 posts

QUOTE(myroy @ Jun 19 2012, 09:48 PM)
If u make police report, is that police can catch him???
My trust towards PDRM less laaa...
Making report sometime din't change nothing...
For small amount ..... wont !!!

Thus, i go for another option for Kementerian Perdagangan Malaysia.
Apis_LuaLua
post Apr 8 2014, 08:52 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

This guy back in business

RAZALEIGH BIN MOHAMAD SABIDI
PBB : 4759888503
H/P NO : 0124415311 | 0174315207 | 01114477908

LINK 1 | LINK 2 | PRO NIAGA MUDAH ACCOUNT

knight_t
post Apr 8 2014, 09:01 AM

Getting Started
131 posts

QUOTE(q8_mlk @ May 3 2012, 12:24 PM)
Conman : SMART TECH BM  ( From mudah but advertisement delete off )

Details & summarize :

3) 31th mar,  night time offered few pcs 2G ddr2 ram and some HDD , agreed RM320 + RM900

his house is just 10min drive from my house..
q8_mlk
post Apr 14 2014, 11:38 AM

Getting Started
178 posts

QUOTE(deceyven @ Apr 14 2014, 12:10 AM)
I also been scammed by this culprit on 6th April I bank in.. Now he off his phone..same account no, same name.. I will lodge the report
https://www.facebook.com/notes/say-no-to-ml...446683872066765

I wonder, how this guy still alive, is the report that has been lodged before didn't got any action?
This guy ? RAZALEIGH BIN MOHAMAD SABIDI
Reddy
post Apr 15 2014, 01:33 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(q8_mlk @ Apr 14 2014, 11:38 AM)
This guy ? RAZALEIGH BIN MOHAMAD SABIDI
same here paid this guy for the processor. phone off cant contact.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0372sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th May 2022 - 01:11 AM