Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Black List This Seller, From Mudah , conman

msia007
post May 13 2012, 01:20 AM

20 posts

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone could lend me a hand here. Details as below:

Name: Faizizul bin Juman
IC number: 890125-12-5673
H/P number: 0172439114
Item: Iphone 4S 64GB + Ipad 3rd Generation 64GB Wifi+4G
Total conned: RM1300 + RM1200 = RM2500
Banking: 164173710545 (Maybank)

Advertisement in Ebay under username: ganazbrg[http://myworld.ebay.com.my/ganazbrg/]

I know that the con happened outside of Lowyat Forum, but i hope some people can help me out here as i don't know where else to turn to. This is how it goes. I was desperate to finding a new phone on the 2nd of May 2012. As i was searching through Ebay, i came across this seller who was selling three items, namely Iphone 4S 64GB, Ipad 3rd Generation 64GB Wifi+4G as well as a MacBook Air Pro. He listed his phone number in the selling ad and asked to call to find out more of why the item is being sold at a very cheap price. I called him on the 3rd May 2012, he then told me that he is working in Pasir Gudang JB Kastam, and that there was a few confiscated items for sale, and that there are only 2 units of Iphone 4S left. He guaranteed that item was authentic and genuine. I bought his cunning words. I placed an order at first for the Iphone 4S 64GB worth RM1400 in which he discounted me till RM1300. He keeps telling that he was just new into the selling business and wanted to get some people for future stuffs. He then proceeded to SMS me his Maybank account number as well as his name and IC number. He told me that this was his Government Pay account, in which his salary enters. I verified the account with MayBank and they told me that the account is real. First i asked can i pay in instalment, but he say he is working under one Kastam Boss and that he must have his share of RM1000 before proceeding to sign the consignment release note for Kastam. Without hesitation I then proceeded with the payment of RM1300 on the 3rd May 2012, approximately 2.15PM via Maybank2u. After i banked in the money, he asked me for my complete name and IC number as well as my mailing address in which i sent it to him. Then at 4.39PM he sent me the tracking number of Nationwide Express of 76490630, claiming that he sent the item already. Then i asked him about the MacBook Air, he told me 'sudah habis', same goes for the item Ipad 3rd Generation 64GB Wifi+4G. He told me he only had a MacBook Air 13 inch, plus an Ipad 3 which he said he is keeping for himself. Then he agreed to sell to me for RM1200 for the Ipad 3rd Generation 64GB Wifi+4G. I banked in via cash deposit machine at 6.50PM on the 3rd May 2012. Then he updated the tracking number to 76490702 for Nationwide Express. Till then i thought everything was normal. I called him again at 8PM plus, he did not pick up and messaged me few minutes after that, saying "Yes bro? Tengah driving...". I messaged him to drive safely. Then i tried calling him 2 times at 10PM, yet he did not pick up. I thought he was asleep. Through previous phone calls, i can guarantee that there are others who got conned from this fellow too, because few times i called it went to waiting list, in which he would call back and apologise, saying that it was another customer calling him regarding the MacBook Air.

Next morning on the 3rd of May 2012, i tried calling the seller numerous times as well as sent the seller many sms'es, but to no vail as his phone was switched off. I then called Nationwide Express call centre, and they told me that the tracking numbers provided does not exist in the system at all. I also checked on his Ebay listing, and it was wiped clean without a trace. That was when i realised that he was a con man. I want to make a police report but i do not want my dad to find out about this, and even if i did launch a police report what would the authorities do except to write down my statement and file it up in the file? No actions would be taken by them authorities. That is why i need to enquire, does anybody out there got conned by the same person claimed to be as the person mentioned above? Perhaps you would know his details on where he is living or anything? I just want my money back. Perhaps anybody would know his details on where he is living or anything? I just want my money back. And perhaps some self action onto that sick son of a b*tch. For God's sake i am just a student who is RM2500 poorer now. My apologies for certain crude language. That is the only knowledge of the seller that i know of.

Thank you.
msia007
post May 15 2012, 06:22 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(q8_mlk @ May 13 2012, 03:56 PM)
How does the process work bro? Does it help? Because i did not make Police Report coz i dont want my dad to know ...
msia007
post May 18 2012, 03:23 PM

20 posts

Will they require police report to be made?

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0167sec    0.14    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:48 AM