99 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Melaka property, Let's discuss melaka property here

views

TSROTiJOHN
post Feb 1 2012, 10:06 PM, updated 8y ago

www.malaysiamilitarytag.com
937 posts

Hi let's discuss melaka property here. Currently many on going project in melaka such as faith view limbongan project, rumbia sun power project, teo brothers cheng permai business park, merdeka permai business park and etc.. which one you look good? share your thought please.
napoli26
post Feb 2 2012, 10:47 AM

kena toto 6/58
2,301 posts

any 1 own property in tmn krubong perdana? nowdays melaka housing price is terrible....
TSROTiJOHN
post Feb 2 2012, 10:59 AM

937 posts

QUOTE(napoli26 @ Feb 2 2012, 10:47 AM)
any 1 own property in tmn krubong perdana? nowdays melaka housing price is terrible....
terrible means dropping or increase dramatically?
napoli26
post Feb 2 2012, 12:14 PM

kena toto 6/58
2,301 posts

QUOTE(ROTiJOHN @ Feb 2 2012, 10:59 AM)
terrible means dropping or increase dramatically?
lol, increasing i mean, especially for the shop lot, juz wonder melaka really gt this kind of market?
TSROTiJOHN
post Feb 2 2012, 01:47 PM

937 posts

Need some time. Melaka now more emphasize in tourist industry. I believe still a high risk investment as melaka own population is not enuff to support.
napoli26
post Feb 2 2012, 04:28 PM

kena toto 6/58
2,301 posts

those new develop area once launching already sold out, no matter which area, really terrible, i think this "bubble" will pecah very soon
TSROTiJOHN
post Feb 2 2012, 06:19 PM

937 posts

Supply more than demand haha. We need some big mnc
SUSRezo
post Feb 2 2012, 06:20 PM

Casual
325 posts

Melaka very small only....scare of land
Mikken
post Feb 8 2012, 11:23 AM

#
1,092 posts

Anyone heard of Taman Paya Rumput Perdana. Freehold bungalows going for RM400k, gated and guarded. Buying for investment can or not? Is this development considered reasonable in terms of pricing in Melaka?
cheef
post Feb 8 2012, 11:42 AM

19 posts

Anyone has vacant industrial building or land in Melaka? Even if it's ready made building is ok too.
hanieharis
post Feb 8 2012, 12:00 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

QUOTE(Mikken @ Feb 8 2012, 11:23 AM)
Anyone heard of Taman Paya Rumput Perdana. Freehold bungalows going for RM400k, gated and guarded. Buying for investment can or not? Is this development considered reasonable in terms of pricing in Melaka?
im buying one of the bungalow smile.gif
Mikken
post Feb 8 2012, 12:06 PM

#
1,092 posts

QUOTE(hanieharis @ Feb 8 2012, 01:00 PM)
im buying one of the bungalow smile.gif
Phase 1 or 2? When ready? Still deciding whether to go ahead to purchase or not. Seemed pretty good for own stay. Investment wise, may ve to wait a while i guess to see any substantial increase in price. The show room is great.
hanieharis
post Feb 8 2012, 02:15 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

i bought the phase 1. when i signed the SPA. the developer said that it will be ready end of the year. surprisingly, maybe the TPRP is selling like hot cakes, last week when i go to the site. the house now 45% and the new target is in July 2012 icon_idea.gif
Mikken
post Feb 8 2012, 02:40 PM

#
1,092 posts

QUOTE(hanieharis @ Feb 8 2012, 03:15 PM)
i bought the phase 1. when i signed the SPA. the developer said that it will be ready end of the year. surprisingly, maybe the TPRP is selling like hot cakes, last week when i go to the site. the house now 45% and the new target is in July 2012 icon_idea.gif
Good choice bro, July 2012 is like 5 months away only, thats great. Not many non-Bumi units left for Phase 2 except for Type Q which is RM550k. Suprised with the sales progress since the average price is higher than the average landed units in Melaka. I guess that many ppl working in KL and Singapore are buying this development for retirement purposes.
hanieharis
post Feb 8 2012, 02:58 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

i've hunting a property @ melaka since early 2011. my earlier interest is @ Krubong. my i heard so many -ve responds such as dumpsites, flood area and far from the town. then i narrow down my searching to belimbing setia and TPRP. my criteria is double storey bungalow. belimbing setia is considered as outskirt from melaka and i hate the word "belimbing" tongue.gif .. i fell in love with TPRP design. its modern and freehold. A lot of my friends envy me because i get a beautiful house below 500k thumbup.gif

Bandar Utama Cheng is never in my list because of its ols skool design, leasehold and the price is much higher coz people said that developer is the main dev @ melaka.

I dont like the Quartz because it looks like a factory to me. but the land is big!

BAlm
post Feb 8 2012, 03:05 PM

Getting Started
137 posts

Anyone knew whats the name of development beside the new expressway? Saw it just on the left side when im ontheway to Ayer Keroh toll from the expressway.

Could be my holiday house biggrin.gif
hanieharis
post Feb 8 2012, 03:08 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

QUOTE(BAlm @ Feb 8 2012, 03:05 PM)
Anyone knew whats the name of development beside the new expressway? Saw it just on the left side when im ontheway to Ayer Keroh toll from the expressway.

if u could be more specific, u are coming from where to ayer keroh. coz recently the are many construction @ melaka. do u mean the AMJ expressway?

BAlm
post Feb 8 2012, 03:10 PM

Getting Started
137 posts

Im along the airport before i turn into the expressway and another turn im out to the tol smile.gif

Added on February 8, 2012, 3:12 pmThe development is just beside the expressway...very easy to see~ i think i saw the showhouse still building

This post has been edited by BAlm: Feb 8 2012, 03:12 PM
Mikken
post Feb 8 2012, 03:19 PM

#
1,092 posts

QUOTE(hanieharis @ Feb 8 2012, 03:58 PM)
i've hunting a property @ melaka since early 2011. my earlier interest is @ Krubong. my i heard so many -ve responds such as dumpsites, flood area and far from the town. then i narrow down my searching to belimbing setia and TPRP. my criteria is double storey bungalow. belimbing setia is considered as outskirt from melaka and i hate the word "belimbing" tongue.gif .. i fell in love with TPRP design. its modern and freehold. A lot of my friends envy me because i get a beautiful house below 500k thumbup.gif

Bandar Utama Cheng is never in my list because of its ols skool design, leasehold and the price is much higher coz people said that developer is the main dev @ melaka.

I dont like the Quartz because it looks like a factory to me. but the land is big!
Agree with u that we can't get similar design properties in Melaka nowadays. Suprised how near this development is to Ayer Keroh.

Pros: Freehold, nice design, gated and guarded, reasonable pricing, near to both Alor Gajah and Ayer Keroh tolls, good access road via AMJ highway, a developer with a good track record (main con for MJC township in Kuching), near to Tesco, Cheng/Krubong/Paya Rumput is considered an upcoming area with good potential for further increase in property prices.

Cons: 15 km away from Melaka town which is considered quite a distance in Melaka terms, more than 1,000 units i.e. competition if you want to flip, lack of public amenities within 2 km, no freebies/DIBS/rebate, some bungalows built-up area feels like semi-D units.

Anyway, how is "paya rumput" name sounds nicer than "belimbing"? nod.gif

Added on February 8, 2012, 3:23 pm
QUOTE(BAlm @ Feb 8 2012, 04:05 PM)

Could it be Vista Kirana? Same developer with Taman Paya Rumput Perdana.

This post has been edited by Mikken: Feb 8 2012, 03:23 PM
hanieharis
post Feb 8 2012, 03:41 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

QUOTE(Mikken @ Feb 8 2012, 03:19 PM)
Agree with u that we can't get similar design properties in Melaka nowadays. Suprised how near this development is to Ayer Keroh.

Pros: Freehold, nice design, gated and guarded, reasonable pricing, near to both Alor Gajah and Ayer Keroh tolls, good access road via AMJ highway, a developer with a good track record (main con for MJC township in Kuching), near to Tesco, Cheng/Krubong/Paya Rumput is considered an upcoming area with good potential for further increase in property prices.

Cons: 15 km away from Melaka town which is considered quite a distance in Melaka terms, more than 1,000 units i.e. competition if you want to flip, lack of public amenities within 2 km, no freebies/DIBS/rebate, some bungalows built-up area feels like semi-D units.

Anyway, how is "paya rumput" name sounds nicer than "belimbing"? nod.gif

Added on February 8, 2012, 3:23 pm

Could it be Vista Kirana? Same developer with Taman Paya Rumput Perdana.
hahahaha... my mistake. i always compare PERDANA with SETIA.. we can use the alternative route from tanjung minyak to get to the town. but i agree..no rebate doh.gif as if the dev knew that people will buy their project no matter what. i can see a lot of singaporean cars at the show unit during weekends ohmy.gif ..ayoooo...cheng is less than 2km lorrr..so many bank over there. plus the developer also build 2 rows of shoplots at the entrance of TPRP. maybe it took times to fully operational lorrr

99 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0204sec    0.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:54 PM