Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> New draft law will jail unlicensed IT professional, IT industry in Malaysia is finished. Serious Talk

views

tan_pang
post Dec 20 2011, 02:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,110 posts

QUOTE(yitjuan @ Dec 18 2011, 03:10 PM)
would you trust a non graduate to design your house? Cert doesn't mean anything, right. So get a non civil engineer to design and build your house. Put your money where your words are.
I could say computing is not very certification dependent. (Emphasize on the word Computing)
For example, I can do VB.net programming very well even without certification from Microsoft: MCTS Visual Basic .NET Programming
And are all the Anonymous member Certified Ethical Hacker? (I guess they will laugh at you if you said you are C|EH)

You may choose to trust the certificate, but I rather trust the person's ability over certificate.
apsidewatch
post Dec 20 2011, 07:17 PM

On my way
504 posts

guys, so in other words, any business activities that are related in IT need to be registered? including marketing ur products in a blog,facebook page,website and selling discount coupon like groupon ? is it?
Instant_noodle
post Dec 21 2011, 10:00 AM

nyaaa~~
2,779 posts

QUOTE(apsidewatch @ Dec 20 2011, 07:17 PM)
guys, so in other words, any business activities that are related in IT need to be registered? including marketing ur products in a blog,facebook page,website and selling discount coupon like groupon ? is it?

dun think so far as business

installing a legally bought modern warfare (a game) would get you jailed or fined or both under tat bill becoz you had altered the system existed in the computer without a cert
Swordsmen
post Dec 21 2011, 04:49 PM

Motion Effects Designer & Video Editor
643 posts

Still.. no matter what the damage done, they still win in every goddamn erection competition.

This post has been edited by Swordsmen: Dec 21 2011, 04:50 PM
SUSsfx3000
post Dec 21 2011, 05:15 PM

46 posts

Hey my posts in page 22 has been deleted.. why is this so ? Any mods wanna clarify ?
hvk13
post Dec 21 2011, 05:20 PM

Enthusiast
923 posts

this will cause m'sia to lose alot of IT ppl. those pros that dun hav enuf money to get their stupid certification how? more ppl will leave m'sia to find IT job
SUSs2peMocls
post Dec 21 2011, 08:25 PM

On my way
672 posts

QUOTE(elblink @ Dec 15 2011, 10:29 AM)
Well put!

The academic circle are mostly concerned with producing students to fulfill the trend of the big boys, so that the students have jobs to work along the same big boys who controls the market.

It's all about business now, education is about what we want you to know and follow, not we want you to think for yourself & think out of the box.

In 2 words, modern slavery. Subtly done until many people doesn't realised it at all or won't believe it is real.

Singapore is already a NWO playground, Malaysia is showing more signs of getting there soon.
Unless we realised it early and stop it fast.

The show up at the MOSTI open day is a good start for all IT people.
That's a dumb reasoning. Students who know they can't get a job without certification will AVOID the course. Which is why fields like marketing, management, sociology etc far outnumber law, medicine and engineering.

Foreign multinationals can't be bothered with asking govt to regulate IT sector, they just outsource it to India or worse.... pack up to another country.

you guys have been fed a lie.
jiraiya77
post Dec 29 2011, 01:39 PM

Getting Started
129 posts

QUOTE(Swordsmen @ Dec 21 2011, 04:49 PM)
Still.. no matter what the damage done,  they still win in every goddamn erection competition.
i wonder why.
malaysian,any ideas?

This post has been edited by jiraiya77: Dec 29 2011, 01:40 PM
homerthewhopper
post Jan 3 2012, 05:23 PM

always low on budget
1,009 posts

i guess i am going to jail for helping my mom with her school library computer rolleyes.gif

22 Pages « < 20 21 22
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0269sec    0.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:45 PM