Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

111 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Freelance (FREE MNP Service) MNP > Umobile,DiGi,TuneTalk,XOX, (FOC)Retain your existing Mobile Number.

views

TSdigilife
post Nov 24 2011, 10:54 AM, updated 3y ago

The MNP guy, its me yeah.
8,024 posts

MAINTAIN YOUR EXISTING MOBILE NUMBER AND CONVERT TO ~ Umobile, DiGi, Tune Talk or XOX

XOX

Tune Talk

MNP is fast nowadays, if there is no mistake in your submission, it can be ported in less than 24hrs ( if the Donor telco is kind enough to "release" you ) and it is still FREE currently ~ May 2013

Its important that you guys submit the correct and precise information as Umobile/DG/TT/XOX and the respective Donor telco are very particular on them. Info like User personal particulars are VERY important.

This is wat you guys need to do.

Pls fill up this form if you intends to port into Umobile Prepaid

Attached Image

Pls fill up this form if you intends to port into Umobile Postpaid

Attached Image

Scan your ic, front and back, watermark/crossed them with "For MNP to Umobile only"

Email them to

mnp2umobile@gmail.com

In your mail, pls write your address which you want me to send you the simcard cause some ppl might not want the simcard sent to his address on the ic.

This is a Free Service as i did not ask for any fee. I only get incentives fr UM which is very minimal. If you guys are kind enough, you can always buy me a packet of Nasi Lemak + Teh Ping to treat me.

Thanks.

Please Take Note:

Pls dun insert the new UM simcard till your existing simcard shows "Simcard Registration Failed" If you follow the forum's thread many users porting got delayed because they put in the simcard before their existing simcard got deactivated.
Again, Please take note, do not put in the UM simcard into your phone till your existing simcard "failed" [color=red] although advice by the system that it will be activated in 60mins.

Trust me. Dun believe the system.
Most of the time it is delayed, sometimes till 24hours ~48hours.
Sometimes you have to call up 018-3881318 to enquire why it takes so long to get activated

UMobile Support & Contact Center

MNP to TuneTalk,XOX and DiGi dun need to fill up Form and Submit IC

Just the info as below should suffice.

1) Current Service Provider:
2) Name as per IC:
3 )NRIC/Passport No:
4) Mobile Number/s to Port:
5) Email Address:
6) Alternate Contact No. :
7) Address include Postcode:
8) The Post Ekspress Addrress, if its different from your registered address.:
9) Microsim or Nanosim Require
:

This post has been edited by digilife: Mar 27 2018, 07:50 AM
paskal
post Nov 25 2011, 06:22 PM

armchair commando couch potato
2,796 posts

i can vouch for his services.
i got into a mess with my MNP from Celcom Exec 50. shi**y celcom brought all kinds of shi**y problem to keep me inside their hands. luckily my MNP was done through him and he proceeded and kept asking for feedback on the status of the MNP.

if i were to do it manually at a umobile branch i'm sure i have to go there multiple times to sort things out. through him, i could stay at home and WAIT till the MNP is done. great feature indeed!

now running on prepaid, my monthly cost is LESS THAN HALF of what i used to spend with celcom. hard to believe prepaid costs less than postpaid.
but it's true. about his great service. and about celcom giving their postpaid users shi**y deal.
Ricky300
post Nov 25 2011, 07:57 PM

Regular
1,514 posts

Good service I would say.

Same me from hassle visiting U-mobile outlet!!

Just fill up the simple form and scan a copy of IC to him.

Fast and reliable.

Well done!
TSdigilife
post Nov 25 2011, 08:06 PM

8,024 posts

Guys, thanks for the feedback.

i hope you like the experience of using UM, infact you can get signal even if you are in an underground carpark B2/B3 as your fon will auto roam on Celcom's 2G/Umobile 2G if u select roaming to Auto on your fon.

previously my DiGi's signal just went dead and my wife cannot reach me when i am down in carpark B3 tongue.gif
SUSMNet
post Nov 26 2011, 06:09 PM

10k Club
All Stars
11,954 posts

after port to u mobile can receive Maybank TAC?
TSdigilife
post Nov 26 2011, 06:31 PM

8,024 posts

QUOTE(MNet @ Nov 26 2011, 06:09 PM)
there were some instances tat users hav problems receiving TAC, however i would advice this.

1) de-register your number ( the MNP wannabe number ) at a MBB atm and temporary register it to another of your number, if u used a second number. Then you re register it again after the number is successfully ported.

2) go ahead with the MNP and if u face problem, call up MBB abt this and they should be able to help u to resolve it.

however, i would favour the first option.

thanks
paskal
post Nov 26 2011, 06:34 PM

armchair commando couch potato
2,796 posts

QUOTE(digilife @ Nov 25 2011, 08:06 PM)
Guys, thanks for the feedback.

i hope you like the experience of using UM, infact you can get signal even if you are in an underground carpark B2/B3 as your fon will auto roam on Celcom's 2G/Umobile 2G if u select roaming to Auto on your fon.

previously my DiGi's signal just went dead and my wife cannot reach me when i am down in carpark B3 tongue.gif
i can confirm this as well. as i've been using celcom for the past 5 or 6 years. there's no call quality degradation when roaming on celcom line. in fact, i'm roaming on celcom most of the time as we don't have umobile 3g up here in kedah.

QUOTE(MNet @ Nov 26 2011, 06:09 PM)
some said they cannot get TAC number anymore after porting. some even said maybank customer service told them to get another number instead because the old number cannot be used anymore after porting.

luckily my TAC still arrives promptly even after porting. for both maybank2u and cimb clicks.
if a customer service (any bank) dare to advice me to get another number for TAC because problem caused by MNP i'm sure he's (or she) gonna get an earful from me.

no problem here. and no problem with my other ported line which my wife is using (also for both maybank2u and cimbclicks).
xortz
post Nov 26 2011, 11:58 PM

psn id: encikis
1,531 posts

digilife : currently i have uox (celcom prepaid) but the owner name is not me, i bought it from the first day, can i MNP to UM and change the ownership to my name?
TSdigilife
post Nov 27 2011, 08:45 AM

8,024 posts

No, ownership transfer hav to be done before u MNP as the MNP need your ic as a document. There were a few MNP rejected because the ic submitted does not match with the registered sim holder.
ojojojlove
post Nov 29 2011, 11:19 PM

3 posts

i already send an email to you. hope you can reply asap. biggrin.gif
TSdigilife
post Nov 30 2011, 12:45 AM

8,024 posts

All email replied.

Thanks
lati0s
post Dec 2 2011, 01:23 PM

41 posts

digilife, did u get my pm ?

TSdigilife
post Dec 2 2011, 01:35 PM

8,024 posts

QUOTE(lati0s @ Dec 2 2011, 01:23 PM)
digilife, did u get my pm ?
can u email your ic as the one u posted at the hosting was deleted

just email your form and ic to my email please

thanks
lati0s
post Dec 2 2011, 05:03 PM

41 posts

Ok, sorry for the late reply.

Check ur email smile.gif
TSdigilife
post Dec 2 2011, 05:14 PM

8,024 posts

QUOTE(lati0s @ Dec 2 2011, 05:03 PM)
Ok, sorry for the late reply.

Check ur email smile.gif
you got mail

thanks
meowbig
post Dec 6 2011, 07:13 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

just want to ask if supplementary line can do MNP also ? or need to seperate from main line 1st ? thanks. smile.gif
TSdigilife
post Dec 6 2011, 08:33 PM

8,024 posts

QUOTE(meowbig @ Dec 6 2011, 07:13 PM)
just want to ask if supplementary line can do MNP also ? or need to seperate from main line 1st ? thanks.  smile.gif
you can just MNP while still under supp line, no need to seperate but pls make sure you hav paid up all its outstanding.

however, it would be best if you could make it into an individual ac cause some telco (out-going) might be fussy and delay or reject it altogether, depending on individual case

can i knoe which telco you are currently in?
Confession
post Dec 8 2011, 03:14 PM

On my way
656 posts

if lets say some area doesnt have coverage which it will auto switch to either digi or celcom, will the data plan still available to use ? or just voice and sms only ?
TSdigilife
post Dec 8 2011, 03:29 PM

8,024 posts

QUOTE(Confession @ Dec 8 2011, 03:14 PM)
if lets say some area doesnt have coverage which it will auto switch to either digi or celcom, will the data plan still available to use ? or just voice and sms only ?
Currently UM hav roaming agreement with Celcom 2G network (GSM), meaning you can use Celcom's 2G network to roam, be it Voice or Data.

FYI, UM hav signed a roaming agreement with Maxis recently, how will they share the roaming network is not disclosed yet.

meowbig
post Dec 9 2011, 02:50 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

QUOTE(digilife @ Dec 6 2011, 08:33 PM)
you can just MNP while still under supp line, no need to seperate but pls make sure you hav paid up all its outstanding.

however, it would be best if you could make it into an individual ac cause some telco (out-going) might be fussy and delay or reject it altogether, depending on individual case

can i knoe  which telco you are currently in?
the yellow man....digi tongue.gif

111 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:10 PM