Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

111 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Freelance (FREE MNP Service) MNP > Umobile,DiGi,TuneTalk,XOX, (FOC)Retain your existing Mobile Number.

views

TSdigilife
post Dec 20 2011, 07:17 PM

The MNP guy, its me yeah.
8,024 posts

QUOTE(caaron @ Dec 20 2011, 06:39 PM)
In this case I'm using digi. Can i port out 2 of my supp lines through you to Umobile without separating the 2 supp lines to individual and want it to be prepaid in Umobile. Possible?
Yes, provided its under your name and that you have paid up all its outstanding, including the Principal line too as DiGi wont let your Supp. lines "go just like that"

send me your documents and i will prepare first, once you paid up all the outstanding to the latest possible date, i will submit to the Activation Dept for them to process.

caaron
post Dec 20 2011, 07:20 PM

Always to Assist
515 posts

QUOTE(digilife @ Dec 20 2011, 07:17 PM)
Yes, provided its under your name and that you have paid up all its outstanding, including the Principal line too as DiGi wont let your Supp. lines "go just like that"

send me your documents and i will prepare first, once you paid up all the outstanding to the latest possible date, i will submit to the Activation Dept for them to process.
If I'm under auto billing means able to process? I'll feel up the form and send to you with photostat IC and what is the total i need to M2U for the 2 supp lines to become umobile prepaid?

This post has been edited by caaron: Dec 20 2011, 07:36 PM
TSdigilife
post Dec 20 2011, 07:41 PM

8,024 posts

QUOTE(caaron @ Dec 20 2011, 07:20 PM)
If I'm under auto billing means able to process? I'll feel up the form and send to you with photostat IC and what is the total i need to M2U for the 2 supp lines to become umobile prepaid?
Auto billing date is when, you should knoe rite,

To be on the safe side, if auto billing is on the 10th, i will submit on the 10th and by the 13th, it should hav been paid and the Porting could have been in progress, so its considered that your account is paid and up to date.
caaron
post Dec 20 2011, 07:47 PM

Always to Assist
515 posts

QUOTE(digilife @ Dec 20 2011, 07:41 PM)
Auto billing date is when, you should knoe rite,

To be on the safe side,  if auto billing is on the 10th, i will submit on the 10th and by the 13th, it should hav been paid and the Porting could have been in progress, so its considered that your account is paid and up to date.
autobilling is on 12 Dec 2011. And i've check through *128#, my account and bill info. my outstanding is RM0.00. Means already payment made. So what is the procedure needed now?
TSdigilife
post Dec 20 2011, 07:51 PM

8,024 posts

QUOTE(caaron @ Dec 20 2011, 07:47 PM)
autobilling is on 12 Dec 2011. And i've check through *128#, my account and bill info. my outstanding is RM0.00. Means already payment made. So what is the procedure needed now?
try not to use the 2 numbers now
send me your docs soonest possible
i will send in as fast as i could an get it ported soonest possible but as i hav stated on my siggy, it could be sometime when your porting could be done
we need to give it try and hope for the best, no harm and damage actually.
caaron
post Dec 20 2011, 08:05 PM

Always to Assist
515 posts

QUOTE(digilife @ Dec 20 2011, 07:51 PM)
try not to use the 2 numbers now
send me your docs soonest possible
i will send in as fast as i could an get it ported soonest possible but as i hav stated on my siggy, it could be sometime when your porting could be done
we need to give it try and hope for the best, no harm and damage actually.
the 2 supp lines do i need to give u 2 separate registration form or just 1 will do and photocopy IC?
TSdigilife
post Dec 20 2011, 08:10 PM

8,024 posts

QUOTE(caaron @ Dec 20 2011, 08:05 PM)
the 2 supp lines do i need to give u 2 separate registration form or just 1 will do and photocopy IC?
one set of ic but 2 sets of form, same name on both numbers rite?

thanks
caaron
post Dec 20 2011, 08:12 PM

Always to Assist
515 posts

QUOTE(digilife @ Dec 20 2011, 08:10 PM)
one set of ic but 2 sets of form, same name on both numbers rite?

thanks
yes. all under same name. I'm settling it now. and i will email to you soon.

Added on December 20, 2011, 8:35 pmsent. please check your email. and let me know next procedure to be done..

This post has been edited by caaron: Dec 20 2011, 08:35 PM
jackk_91
post Dec 23 2011, 04:07 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

[quote=paskal,Nov 26 2011, 06:34 PM]
i can confirm this as well. as i've been using celcom for the past 5 or 6 years. there's no call quality degradation when roaming on celcom line. in fact, i'm roaming on celcom most of the time as we don't have umobile 3g up here in kedah.

Hi, Paskal.
So, there's no u mobile 3G in Alor Setar also? Any idea?
Without the 3G, how's the speed of data in Kedah?
Thx =)
TSdigilife
post Dec 23 2011, 04:41 PM

8,024 posts

Roaming on UM2G or Celcom GPRS/Edge is quite a pain sincerely, but if it comes as a Bonus (FOC) who cares. Its free although its slow, Right?

I believe UM can roam on Maxis 3G (not HSPA) on its UMTS-900 in Northern Malaysia very soon thumbup.gif
jackk_91
post Dec 23 2011, 05:15 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

QUOTE(digilife @ Dec 23 2011, 04:41 PM)
Roaming on UM2G or Celcom GPRS/Edge is quite a pain sincerely, but if it comes as a Bonus (FOC) who cares. Its free although its slow, Right?

I believe UM can roam on Maxis 3G (not HSPA) on its UMTS-900 in Northern Malaysia very soon  thumbup.gif
Thx for ur prompt reply.
Ya, but ,we hv2 resort to the Celcom's "free" 2G because the 3G which is supposed to be offered with the package is not available in the areas at the moment. hmm.gif
Anyway, I believe it's still a good deal for low data users.
Hopefully it comes to the northern region vy soon. U mobile would be a very berpotensi player on the field if it can combine the coverage of Maxis & Celcom & offer it at low rates. rclxms.gif

How about the call quality there?

I read that u're vy efficient dealing with MNP stuff thumbup.gif , need ur help icon_question.gif
I want to port to U mobile & keep my current postpaid maxis number. I haven't bought a U Mobile Sim Pack, do I need to buy the sim pack first before sending the documents to you.

Thanks! smile.gif

TSdigilife
post Dec 23 2011, 05:28 PM

8,024 posts

QUOTE(jackk_91 @ Dec 23 2011, 05:15 PM)
Thx for ur prompt reply.
Ya, but ,we hv2 resort to the Celcom's "free" 2G because the 3G which is supposed to be offered with the package is not available in the areas at the moment.  hmm.gif
Anyway, I believe it's still a good deal for low data users.
Hopefully it comes to the northern region vy soon. U mobile would be a very berpotensi player on the field if it can combine the coverage of Maxis & Celcom & offer it at low rates. rclxms.gif

How about the call quality there?

I read that u're vy efficient dealing with MNP stuff thumbup.gif , need ur help  icon_question.gif
I want to port to U mobile & keep my current postpaid maxis number. I haven't bought a U Mobile Sim Pack, do I need to buy the sim pack first before sending the documents to you.

Thanks!  smile.gif
Oh yes, i hav MNP a few Northern Malaysian numbers and they are using their former Maxis and Celcom numbers like Celcom. You knoe Celcom's coverage there right?

The line quality is superb and the call rates is much cheaper too,

You dun need to buy another simpack as you can use back your current mobile number on the new simcard that i will send to you.
You only need to send me the required documents and transfer me the required topup+simcard+pos ekspress postage.
jackk_91
post Dec 23 2011, 05:52 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

QUOTE(digilife @ Dec 23 2011, 05:28 PM)
Oh yes, i hav MNP a few Northern Malaysian numbers and they are using their former Maxis and Celcom numbers like Celcom. You knoe Celcom's coverage there right?

The line quality is superb and the call rates is much cheaper too,

You dun need  to buy another simpack as you can use back your current mobile number on the new simcard that i will send to you.
You only need to send me the required documents and transfer me the required topup+simcard+pos ekspress postage.
Thanks! Will do as soon as I settle the docs.
Only 3 days are required for the switch,right?
Anyway, is this offer still available?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=288...8&type=1&ref=nf
http://www.u.com.my/buy-1-free-1

TSdigilife
post Dec 23 2011, 09:22 PM

8,024 posts

MNP now takes about 7 working days as there are a lot of porting being submitted.

Regarding the offers, u hav to purchase direct from UM's site
twenty6
post Dec 26 2011, 08:48 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

Hi digilife,

1. Can you help me to MNP to umobile postpaid? Currently with digi prepaid.
2. You mentioned that MNP now takes 7 days. Does that mean that I am not able to use my current number during the 7 days period?

Thanks
TSdigilife
post Dec 26 2011, 08:54 PM

8,024 posts

What i meant by 7 days is that the whole porting process will takes abt 7 days to be completed ( provided your details in the documents dun hav any mistake)

During the duration of these 7 days( or so), you will still be able to use your current simcard just like normal. Its seamless, meaning you wont lose the use of your number at all, only a few mins when you do the changing of the simcard from DiGi to Umobile. Just that.
twenty6
post Dec 26 2011, 09:03 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

QUOTE(digilife @ Dec 26 2011, 08:54 PM)
What i meant by 7 days is that the whole porting process will takes abt 7 days to be completed ( provided your details in the documents dun hav any mistake)

During the duration of these 7 days( or so), you will still be able to use your current simcard just like normal.  Its seamless, meaning you wont lose the use of your number at all, only a few mins when you do the changing of the simcard from DiGi to Umobile. Just that.
Thanks for the clarification. Will proceed to apply within the next few days..
fared isa
post Jan 2 2012, 05:05 AM

Getting Started
139 posts

Hi. I want to MNP my maxis prepaid number to UM prepaid. how long it will take for me to start use UM line? coz i cannot wait to use the u28 unliminted mobile internet plan on my new phone. rclxms.gif

TSdigilife
post Jan 2 2012, 09:06 AM

8,024 posts

QUOTE(fared isa @ Jan 2 2012, 05:05 AM)
Hi. I want to MNP my maxis prepaid number to UM prepaid. how long it will take for me to start use UM line? coz i cannot wait to use the u28 unliminted mobile internet plan on my new phone.  rclxms.gif
send my your docs. soonest possible

fared isa
post Jan 2 2012, 11:18 AM

Getting Started
139 posts

QUOTE(digilife @ Jan 2 2012, 09:06 AM)
send my your docs. soonest possible
sure will do. how many days do u think it will take to finish the process?
and may i ask, how the speed connection at shah alam? does it got good coverage?
and how about the coverage at alor setar? (coz i sometimes going back to my hometown at alor setar)

111 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0267sec    0.32    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:44 PM