Where did you play yesterday?
ufaiq
post Mar 18 2015, 10:40 AM

Getting Started
117 posts

QUOTE(LeonTak @ Mar 17 2015, 05:53 PM)
after yesterday's game , I feel like got some neck ache
T_T really too long nvr play
Perhaps next session before playing we need to warm up and stretch. It was nice meeting you and @acidburn711, Monday's session was good and fun. Definitely look forward in seeing everyone soon. Take care and speedy recovery

QUOTE(Steven_aka_G @ Mar 18 2015, 08:05 AM)
Where did you play yesterday?
We played at PJUnion on Monday, hope you can join us anytime soon in the future.

This post has been edited by ufaiq: Mar 18 2015, 10:44 AM
ufaiq
post Mar 18 2015, 11:30 AM

Getting Started
117 posts

In brief, this is an input of my experience visiting Presports.com yesterday at Jaya One. Firstly, I find that their prices are quite fair for certain brands like Stiga, Xiom and Friendship equipments. The shop looks very nice and the items they carry are very well displayed for viewing. The shelves are arrange in such that anything below the eye level are the rubbers and the blades are placed above eye level making it a little difficult for viewing the top shelf.

I'm very sure that the shop expects their customer to make orders online and they expect less walk-ins but my experience there overall was pretty pleasant. If you expect to go there asking questions, I doubt that the staffs there would have vast knowledge of the items they carry. So before visiting presports make sure you do some homework and know exactly what you are looking for.

Hope this review of this shop helps for the forumers. Have a good day, cheers!
ufaiq
post Mar 18 2015, 11:50 AM

Getting Started
117 posts

A few hours before visiting presports I visited Tenryu in Subang USJ to purchase an item. The location for the shop wasn't that difficult to locate and it is quite nestled in the shop rows there. Conveniently, the shop has a special parking space for their customers and visitors don't have to bother about paying the parking meter.

All the items are displayed neatly on the rack, with rubbers occupying the bottom two shelves and above the two are the blades. The person that handled the shop is very knowledgeable about their products and very welcoming with questions. If ever you are in the area and in the market for anything related to table tennis do give this shop a go.

The only thing the shop lacks are better lighting to brighten up the display area. Okay have fun guys, cheers!
szewooi2001
post Mar 18 2015, 02:18 PM

5 posts

2 weeks ago, while I was playing in Taman Desa, I had the opportunity to play with a defensive play who is good with chop. He uses pimple rubbers. I have never before played with players having that skills. At the beginning, I could not even lift his shot over the net. My timing was really out, way out. A few shots later, when I was able to improve my timing, I was able to get my top spin across and he would chop my top spin back to me. At most, I can only return 3 continuous top spin. Super tired, breathing real hard and who said table tennis is not a sport.
szewooi2001
post Mar 23 2015, 10:29 AM

5 posts

Today is going to be epic. We are going to have a lot of table tennis beginners swamp PJUnion this evening at 7pm...... tongue.gif
LeonTak
post Mar 26 2015, 12:31 AM

8 posts

*👍
szewooi2001
post Mar 26 2015, 12:02 PM

5 posts

I guess, I will be looking for a ITTF approved table tennis table. A Tibhar Top will cost over RM1,000
Sean.Ng
post Mar 27 2015, 04:32 PM

0 posts

Hey guys, me and two friends are looking to find a place around KL to play. We need someone to help us with our TT haha.... Does LY.net know any places around KL?
And does anyone play in the avenue K TT tables?
ufaiq
post Mar 30 2015, 09:15 AM

Getting Started
117 posts

Hi Sean,

I'm not sure where to play in KL but if you don't mind driving over to PJ on Mondays, we have a small group playing TT at PJUnion. If you're interested, PM me your mobile number and we'll add you to the whatsapp group. FYI, PJUnion opens their facilities to the public on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7-10pm. You need to pay a small fee of RM10 per session or become a member for RM40.

Our group consist of mainly beginners but we have one of our colleague who is pretty advance. Another place with good facilities would be Star Elite in Puchong and they open to public from Tuesday to Friday from 6-10pm and the fee is RM10 as well.

If you need any other information like equipment advise feel free to post more stuff here. Goodluck with your TT quest, cheers!

QUOTE(Sean.Ng @ Mar 27 2015, 04:32 PM)
Hey guys, me and two friends are looking to find a place around KL to play. We need someone to help us with our TT haha.... Does LY.net know any places around KL?
And does anyone play in the avenue K TT tables?
ufaiq
post Mar 30 2015, 09:24 AM

Getting Started
117 posts

Since @Sean.Ng mentioned Avenue K, did some googling and found two pictures of the table there and an advert

http://www.avenuek.com.my/news-events/2494/
https://batrouney.wordpress.com/page/2/
szewooi2001
post Mar 30 2015, 11:56 AM

5 posts

Must suggest to PJUnion to open a branch.... biggrin.gif
ufaiq
post Mar 30 2015, 11:58 AM

Getting Started
117 posts

Chong, why not we open up our own business?

QUOTE(szewooi2001 @ Mar 30 2015, 11:56 AM)
Must suggest to PJUnion to open a branch....  biggrin.gif
Sean.Ng
post Mar 30 2015, 04:50 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(ufaiq @ Mar 30 2015, 09:15 AM)
Hi Sean,

I'm not sure where to play in KL but if you don't mind driving over to PJ on Mondays, we have a small group playing TT at PJUnion. If you're interested, PM me your mobile number and we'll add you to the whatsapp group. FYI, PJUnion opens their facilities to the public on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7-10pm. You need to pay a small fee of RM10 per session or become a member for RM40.

Our group consist of mainly beginners but we have one of our colleague who is pretty advance. Another place with good facilities would be Star Elite in Puchong and they open to public from Tuesday to Friday from 6-10pm and the fee is RM10 as well.

If you need any other information like equipment advise feel free to post more stuff here. Goodluck with your TT quest, cheers!
Thanks, but I don't think my mom is willing to drive so far. Does anyone play in Avenue K or some other closer places?
ufaiq
post Mar 31 2015, 09:24 AM

Getting Started
117 posts

Hey Sean,

Just propose the time and day, there's a chance people maybe interested in joining you. I suggest Saturday morning, as soon as the mall opens.

QUOTE(Sean.Ng @ Mar 30 2015, 04:50 PM)
Thanks, but I don't think my mom is willing to drive so far. Does anyone play in Avenue K or some other closer places?
ufaiq
post Apr 1 2015, 11:29 AM

Getting Started
117 posts

Sean,

I remember a while back you asked where's the best place to look for table tennis equipment, may i ask what did you get after that discussion? Eager to know what you bought, cheers!

QUOTE(Sean.Ng @ Mar 30 2015, 04:50 PM)
Pmc
post Apr 1 2015, 10:04 PM

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,182 posts

hi guys, you guys still playing at PJ union? Would like to play back if can.. use to represent during high school but it's been 7-8 yrs since then.. lol.. would need to find my bat or probably get a new one
Sean.Ng
post Apr 2 2015, 12:41 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(ufaiq @ Apr 1 2015, 11:29 AM)
Sean,

I remember a while back you asked where's the best place to look for table tennis equipment, may i ask what did you get after that discussion? Eager to know what you bought, cheers!
I got a DHS MEMO2, Hurricane 3, and Sirroco Blade.

You mind joining in AK if we get a time?
ufaiq
post Apr 2 2015, 01:23 AM

Getting Started
117 posts

Hi PMC,

Yes, we still play in PJUnion.. Interested in joining our session? If yes, PM me your number and will add you to the whatsapp group. We play at PJUnion on Mondays from 7-9 ish. See you soon, cheers!
QUOTE(Pmc @ Apr 1 2015, 10:04 PM)
hi guys, you guys still playing at PJ union? Would like to play back if can.. use to represent during high school but it's been 7-8 yrs since then.. lol.. would need to find my bat or probably get a new one
Hi Sean,

That sounds great! PM me your mobile number, we can coordinate through whatsapp.
QUOTE(Sean.Ng @ Apr 2 2015, 12:41 AM)
I got a DHS MEMO2, Hurricane 3, and Sirroco Blade.

You mind joining in AK if we get a time?
This post has been edited by ufaiq: Apr 2 2015, 09:12 AM

120 Pages « < 49 50 51 52 53 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0221sec    1.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:16 PM