Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Benteng8 - Another new condo in Old Klang Road

views

Vestor
post Oct 12 2012, 10:55 AM

Enthusiast
825 posts

Anyone has any updates on this project? Tergendala?
Vestor
post Mar 20 2013, 10:58 AM

Enthusiast
825 posts

Is it beside the Tamil school somewhere near the river?
Saw a marketing agent setting up booth in Yaohan OUG like nearly a year ago, I guess the reception was not so good.
Vestor
post Apr 2 2013, 01:11 AM

Enthusiast
825 posts

QUOTE(yswon12 @ Mar 28 2013, 06:48 PM)
Today went there.

Overall are okay. Not very impressive for that kind of price.
Concerns:
1. Maintenance fee is 0.38 sen not yet include sinking fund
2. developer is 1st time building property (show unit is run quite badly) They didnt really show what is included and what is not. Sale agent also dont really know.
3. From the show unit, the material are not made out of good quality. Considering the price, I expected better.

Though with all these, it is almost 60% sold out. But it look like a sticker game as today is the first day of launching.
If really 60% sold out, then very likely it's sticker game. With that sort of pricing and current investment climate, it's not possible to achieve 60% sales. rclxub.gif
Vestor
post Apr 10 2013, 10:05 AM

Enthusiast
825 posts

QUOTE(skcJVN @ Apr 9 2013, 06:07 PM)
maybe they only have this piece of land n try to hit n run . i just say maybe .....
I believe the piece of land is owned by the previous metalworks factory. It could be that they are hoping to jump into the property gravy train to reap cool profit... icon_rolleyes.gif
Vestor
post Apr 10 2013, 10:34 AM

Enthusiast
825 posts

QUOTE(AppreciativeMan @ Apr 10 2013, 10:27 AM)
Your info won't help..... With your profile pic, ppl will choose not to believe whatever u say......  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif
Hahaha...yeah i was thinking likewise. At least use better and more decent photo. blink.gif
Vestor
post Apr 11 2013, 12:29 AM

Enthusiast
825 posts

QUOTE(Mugenick @ Apr 10 2013, 04:30 PM)
user posted image
user posted image

This project has been delayed for almost a year due to the land issue that need to be surrendered to DBKL for road widening in the future since 2011. The layout is firmed since BP submission and AP have been approved, the condo facade design might need to be revised if possible (above image was a proposal back in 2012), the podium design is totally obsolete because the developer would like to make a luxury feeling by adding big glass and LED on the facade (not practical). Common area such as swimming pool is not firmed yet but PC sum has been allocated.

To smokey, If you think traffic jam is an big issue, then don't live in KL, I wonder why people spend RM1200 per sqft just to live in KL central even though the traffic is 10 times worse than suburb area. Oh well, I will leave it to you  to decide, no hard feeling  laugh.gif

To AppreciativeMan, please don't judge the book by its cover, U have no idea about this project ya  tongue.gif

To zachozoi, I agree with you that the maintenance fee is on a higher side, perhaps they can confirm further if it comes with better facilities, like gym room with A/C, mini library,mini cinema room...etc.. Oh well, bare in mind, RM0.20 per sqft for maintenance, the MA might be facing a big issue as they can't afford to employ good security services. but I believe future JMC will work hand in hand to improve the facilities once the condo get extra funding.

To puchongite, I disagree with you, the showroom is just to give U an idea about the size of an actual typical room layout. according to HDA, that doesn't mean what it show is what U get in your unit except the shop drawings stated in your SPA, developer can spend a million ringgit for showroom renovation, if they include all the interior fit-out to the unit, kindly let me know, coz I will purchase 10 units.  rolleyes.gif But I do agree with U regarding the tip top quality factor, unless stated clearly, otherwise chances to this promise would be 50/50.
Just sidetrack a bit, you seemed to be able to present your argument in a logical manner, but why the photo in your avatar? biggrin.gif

Vestor
post Sep 13 2013, 09:39 PM

Enthusiast
825 posts

Last update was sold many units to "oversea investors" wor....though this project is so near to Petalz, but the end results very far apart. It shows that not only location matters, marketing, promotion and concepts equally important.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0199sec    0.18    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:45 AM