Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Benteng8 - Another new condo in Old Klang Road

views

AppreciativeMan
post Apr 10 2013, 10:27 AM

Regular
1,801 posts

QUOTE(Mugenick @ Apr 9 2013, 03:29 PM)
As far as I know, this project is not located too close to the river, as there's a building behind. I do concern about the smells too, but I believe the government is trying to improve the river quality by doing the "river of life" project.

No doubt to say that the location is good, traffic congestion? I believe all the condos are facing the same issue nowadays. I only concern "window to window" problem, I hate it becoz nowadays high-density buildings always face this issue and I don't want to pull down the curtain and having with no views due to privacy.

I don't understand why people are so concerning about the showroom quality, it is just a showroom, they won't include the showroom finishes to the unit, in fact, I would like to know the quality of the shell and core finishes e.g. skim coat, plaster and paint? windows?, quality ironmongery, sanitary fittings etc.

If possible, I would like to know the brand of the lift, some developer will use dodgy lift, U might spend 15min waiting time to wait for the lift especially if your unit is at level 32.

the quality of the building is determined by the reliable building contractor, and common facilities such as gym room, security, main hall, etc... would determine the increment of the property price in the future too.

There is no wrong about this property, people might in doubt about the quality of the building, I would say if this is the first building to this developer, they will ensure all the fit outs are in tip top qualities so that they can take this building as the successful project to market their up coming projects.

hope that helps... ^^
Your info won't help..... With your profile pic, ppl will choose not to believe whatever u say...... tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
AppreciativeMan
post Apr 11 2013, 07:51 PM

Regular
1,801 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Apr 11 2013, 07:24 PM)
Hmmm I thought it was your personal photo. Is it not ?
LOL
AppreciativeMan
post Apr 12 2013, 09:39 AM

Regular
1,801 posts

QUOTE(Mugenick @ Apr 12 2013, 08:45 AM)
Oh well, I'm here to provide whatever info I know related to this project without prejudice.
Oh well, but u makes ppl lose appetite in reading your info.... tongue.gif tongue.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0166sec    0.36    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:41 AM