Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Frauds/Scams/Incident Related to Jobs/Careers, Welcome to read and share

views

jesseclane
post Sep 1 2016, 12:00 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(kennynyc @ Dec 26 2015, 09:03 PM)
I went for the interview as well, the company name itself sounds confusing & fishy, it says "Inter TT Consultancy" at Wisma Genting directory board, but the office there shows "ProfitPoint", their official website as advised by the interviewer shows name as "Teletrade". Seems like they r doing forex trading as well, when i asked them to show me a copy of their license to trade forex in Malaysia, they said they r using international license & ask me to find the license at their website (they avoid sending me a copy no matter what)... since only company that has license issued by Bank Negara can trade forex in the country, i rejected them.
This company wanna tarik my brother to join them.. good thing found this post. thanks
knyfck
post Sep 14 2016, 06:59 PM

1 posts

Hi guys~ I got a call from Judith from Pacific Group for an interview next Thursday.
I google-ed about the company as I felt fishy.
So what's the latest news about this Pacific Group Sdn Bhd at Midvalley?
Is it still the same as stated from the post before?
The post I read from lowyet is quite old which is 4-5 years ago.
So I'm wondering if anyone have information about this company.
Thanks gorgor's and jiejie's ! Cheerers biggrin.gif
mohamadnurulbinti
post Sep 27 2016, 03:42 PM

12 posts

Thank you to have such forum topic here. Because in the market employees do not know the true background of a company they would depends on for their dead and life.

I have a friend working for a company name rcr s/b (in KL) "RCR", is a enginerring firm, HQ in overseas, boiler OEM. RCR asi - Mid Valley - Mid valley
they would offer you high salary which above the market salary. So dear Engineers, please take note and do not jump in this boat with their baits they offer. Pls see the picture attached. You better stick with your current company to secure your rice bowl. The main issue for this company is the management, as long as you are not in their team, you are outsider and you can be get terminated any time. They hire people without seriously screening then fire people as they like. So if you wish for long term career, please re-think.Attached Image - tomlinson

This post has been edited by mohamadnurulbinti: Sep 27 2016, 04:02 PM
mohamadnurulbinti
post Sep 27 2016, 03:47 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(knyfck @ Sep 14 2016, 02:59 AM)
Hi guys~ I got a call from Judith from Pacific Group for an interview next Thursday.
Thanks gorgor's and jiejie's  ! Cheerers biggrin.gif
If you have secure job and receive your salary punctually every month so better stay. Rental Office in Mid Valley is so high that those company is struggle to survive some more high pay salary for staff.
mohamadnurulbinti
post Sep 27 2016, 04:04 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(Afdal17 @ Feb 18 2016, 04:13 PM)
Anyone know about achieve group at Mid valley , is a recruitment angency. Anyone had any experience with the company?
Thank you to have such forum topic here. Because in the market employees do not know the true background of a company they would depends on for their dead and life.

I have a friend working for a company name rcr s/b (in KL) "RCR", is a enginerring firm, HQ in overseas, boiler OEM. RCR asi - Mid Valley - Mid valley
they would offer you high salary which above the market salary. So dear Engineers, please take note and do not jump in this boat with their baits they offer. You better stick with your current company to secure your rice bowl. The main issue for this company is the management, as long as you are not in their team, you are outsider and you can be get terminated any time. They hire people without seriously screening then fire people as they like. So if you wish for long term career, please re-think. - tomlinson
badai
post Sep 30 2016, 10:10 PM

Enthusiast
986 posts

QUOTE(xpole @ Aug 2 2016, 12:58 PM)
Kerja Kosong Shah Alam & Subang.
But you need to scroll back the old post.
they have their own facebook https://www.facebook.com/Empire-Vision-Syst...71976232975069/
Daveliew
post Oct 13 2016, 12:35 PM

Getting Started
Validating
94 posts

Might be off-topic. I used to work in a Survey Company in Penang. They are conducting fraud.

Example, A survey will gives around Rm50 to the interviewee. The interviewer made up the interviewee, filled the form themselves and earn money there. The team leader is in cahoots with them. They filled up hundreds of forms by the end of the survey.

Who should I complain to?
SkyJuice777
post Oct 15 2016, 06:56 AM

16 posts

Anyone work or heard about this company? SSCW Technology Service SDN. BHD

Try to google but not much info about it.
hai dier
post Oct 27 2016, 02:16 AM

2 posts

I went for the interview as well, the company name itself sounds confusing & fishy, it says "Inter TT Consultancy" at Wisma Genting directory board, but the office there shows "ProfitPoint", their official website as advised by the interviewer shows name as "Teletrade". Seems like they r doing forex trading as well, when i asked them to show me a copy of their license to trade forex in Malaysia, they said they r using international license & ask me to find the license at their website (they avoid sending me a copy no matter what)... since only company that has license issued by Bank Negara can trade forex in the country, i rejected them.
Yes I get the same offer, refer below

Good Day!

Welcome to Profit Point, a partner of international brand TeleTrade.

In regards to our phone conversation earlier, we would like to schedule your appointment with us at our office which is located at the stated address on 11am, 31st October 2016 ( Monday ) at 9th Floor, Wisma Genting, 28 Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Positions:

1. Retail Trader (Full Time)

- An interest in Financial Markets. (If you are new to Financial Markets, training will be provided for selected candidate *T&C apply*)
- Collating relevant information and data
- Determining market sentiment
- Monitoring market performance
- Making prices in specific instrument.
- Executing trades

Salary: RM 4000 - RM 6000 + attractive commission
Working hour: 9am - 6pm (Mon - Fri)

2. Junior/Master Trader (Part Time)

- An interest in Financial Markets. (If you are new to Financial Markets, training will be provided for selected candidate *T&C apply*)
- Executing trades

Offer: 20% - 35% of commission from every profits made, approximately $2100 (USD).
Working hour: Depending on markets

Kindly, inform us once you have received this email and the time mentioned is convenient for you for us to confirm your appointment and please bring along your updated resume. Hope to see you soon!

Please find the attachment of our company profile for your reference.

Check out our video on Youtube: Corporate video, live trading session, message from financial coach

Please visit our website to understand more: profitpoint.my & teletrade.my

Thank you very much
Best Regards,
Azrinna Bt Sahat l Marketing Department

logo-01
Inter TT Consultancy Sdn Bhd.
Tel: +603 9212 4060 (Direct) / +603 2724 0230
Email: sanata@teletrade.me
Address: 9th Floor, Wisma Genting, 28 Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Facebook โ€“ ProfitPoint l Teletrade

So, since i get the hints here, better I not go for it, anyway I'm not really interested in financial work, i'm a Engineering Maintenance background, keen for hands on stuff.
cheeze_nanz
post Oct 31 2016, 05:06 PM

48 posts

Hi..i also received a call from company named Profit Point..she said got my resume from website monster and offering me as a forex trader..in my resume all related IT and networking..how come she can offer this job to me? ๐Ÿค”
FAMA
post Nov 22 2016, 06:49 PM

1 posts

I just received a call from this point profit, and then they emailed me the instructions and bla bla and asked to choose a date for an appointment..

so I guess I better just not reply and forget about it..

This post has been edited by FAMA: Nov 22 2016, 06:50 PM
MoySam
post Nov 25 2016, 12:25 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(xanavinismo @ Jun 20 2016, 06:53 PM)
Guys, i just want to share about this one company where i have bad experience working there for 3 month
Name : Globaltech Prestige solutions Sdn. Bhd.

Location : Level 7, Menara Trend (Intan Millenium Square), Klang

Nature of Business : Gold Investment using Meta trader 4
1. They will call you and said that you have been invited/selected to come for interview session for the position of management executive/customer  service/service provider regarding a software product and the software is pnc.

2.  When you come to the interview session, they will explain to you about the software and what is the nature of the company. When it comes to job, the most
important thing is the SALARY. When you asked about the BASIC SALARY, they will said that the salary will based on your performance;

a) recruitment/training
    b) making calls(outbound calls)
    c) TT form (telegraphic transfer form) - this is the main source of income for the company

3. After completing your interview session, they will invite you to come for training session and you will be taught how to use the software and how to trade gold in the market/Forex.

4. Their marketing strategies is wrong which they target & trick people whom is unemployed/fresh grad/VSS to come for the interview session by posting job vacancy on various job seeking website including jobstreet, mudah.my, maukerja, and many more.

5. After a month doing those job, i get only RM300 ffs, no TT no salary, I got really mad then I asked my supervisor; why dont you guys tell this earlier? Guess what he said: If I told u guys, you will not stay and working here. WTF man? seriously?

6. I just want to said that the investment product is legit and did not violate the rule stated by BNM but trust me, If you guys ever got the phone call from this company, just say no. Conclusion : NO COMPANY BACKGROUND, NO BASIC SALARY, NO EPF/SOCSO, NO MEDICAL BENEFIT, JUST COMMISSION.
Last time I heard they changing their company name for the sake of new recruitment, want to add some 'ONG', but guys, u have been warned
New company name : Empire Vision Systems Sdn. Bhd.

Location : same place, new name, didn't believe me? ask the management of the Menara Trend
Hope this will help you guys out there,
Sorry for bad English.  smile.gif
MoySam
post Nov 25 2016, 12:53 PM

4 posts

Today, 25/11/2016 (Fri)

I just got call from this company , and she said she from EMPIRE VISION SYSTEM SDN BHD !!

Same address and level also location . She asked me to attend the iv session next week on Monday but i said i'll give my answer by this evening . She said, she will WHATSAPP me their location , position and bla bla bla.

Usually , if i got any calls from company for interview, i will search their company background 1st, to make sure they are not from fraud/scam company.

So, i tried to find their company profile but i still did not find . Then, i text her back and ask for their company website or any related BUT SHE SAID, " WE DONT HAVE WEBSITE or PAGE" .

She also said, they will explain to me bout the company background and positions while interview session.

OMG !! Her statement exactly same like MR. xanavinismo said above. Thanks God because I've found this forum before I accept the invitation. Thanks to u too sir for this IMPORTANT INFORMATION..

So guys out there, please do MORE research before accepts any interview invitations.
MoySam
post Nov 25 2016, 01:02 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(cheeze_nanz @ Oct 31 2016, 05:06 PM)
Hi..i also received a call from company named Profit Point..she said got my resume from website monster and offering me as a forex trader..in my resume all related IT and networking..how come she can offer this job to me? ๐Ÿค”
MoySam
post Nov 25 2016, 01:05 PM

4 posts

Usually , these type of company business just pick randomly. So, for those who really need a job will surely accept it . hmmmm :-(
HwangTommy
post Nov 29 2016, 06:07 PM

Casual
475 posts

QUOTE(hai dier @ Oct 27 2016, 01:16 AM)
Yes I get the same offer, refer below

Good Day!

Welcome to Profit Point, a partner of international brand TeleTrade.

In regards to our phone conversation earlier, we would like to schedule your appointment with us at our office which is located at the stated address onย  11am, 31st October 2016 ( Monday ) at 9th Floor, Wisma Genting, 28 Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Positions:

1. Retail Trader (Full Time)

- Executing trades

Salary: RM 4000 - RM 6000 + attractive commission
Working hour: 9am - 6pm (Mon - Fri)

2. Junior/Master Trader (Part Time)

- Executing trades

Offer: 20% - 35% of commission from every profits made, approximately $2100 (USD).
Working hour: Depending on markets

Kindly, inform us once you have received this email and the time mentioned is convenient for you for us to confirm your appointment and please bring along your updated resume. Hope to see you soon!

Please find the attachment of our company profile for your reference.

Check out our video on Youtube: Corporate video, live trading session, message from financial coach

Please visit our website to understand more: profitpoint.my & teletrade.my

Thank you very much
Best Regards,
Azrinna Bt Sahat l Marketing Department

logo-01
Inter TT Consultancy Sdn Bhd.
Tel: +603 9212 4060 (Direct) / +603 2724 0230
Email: sanata@teletrade.me
Address: 9th Floor, Wisma Genting, 28 Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Facebook โ€“ ProfitPoint l Teletrade
So, since i get the hints here, better I not go for it, anyway I'm not really interested in financial work, i'm a Engineering Maintenance background, keen for hands on stuff.
Anyone worked for that Inter TT Consultancy before? When I heard 4k to 6k I was (almost) tempted. Sounded like some Central Asian lady on the line.
Got a call from them also.. Luckily I googled and found this thread, decided to not go for the interview.
Putting my profile up on Monster, a lot of ppl contacted me lol. But I am from engineering and all offers are like finance sector.
Just got contacted from a recruitment agency, Randstat Sourceright, this one I know about the company. Also finance job, and the recruiter's LinkedIn looks legit. Will try to contact and see.

This post has been edited by HwangTommy: Nov 29 2016, 06:10 PM
SV18
post Dec 15 2016, 12:18 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(knyfck @ Sep 14 2016, 06:59 PM)
Thanks gorgor's and jiejie's  ! Cheerers biggrin.gif
Hi there, I got a call from Judith from D'one Pacific (office located in Mid Valley). Did you go for this interview? What happened?

And to the rest, is this a scam company? I have. Even called for the position of Customer Service Rep.
stabilo_10
post Dec 16 2016, 08:31 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(xanavinismo @ Jun 20 2016, 07:53 PM)
Guys, i just want to share about this one company where i have bad experience working there for 3 month
Name : Globaltech Prestige solutions Sdn. Bhd.

Location : Level 7, Menara Trend (Intan Millenium Square), Klang

Nature of Business : Gold Investment using Meta trader 4
1. They will call you and said that you have been invited/selected to come for interview session for the position of management executive/customer  service/service provider regarding a software product and the software is pnc.

2.  When you come to the interview session, they will explain to you about the software and what is the nature of the company. When it comes to job, the most
important thing is the SALARY. When you asked about the BASIC SALARY, they will said that the salary will based on your performance;

a) recruitment/training
    b) making calls(outbound calls)
    c) TT form (telegraphic transfer form) - this is the main source of income for the company

3. After completing your interview session, they will invite you to come for training session and you will be taught how to use the software and how to trade gold in the market/Forex.

4. Their marketing strategies is wrong which they target & trick people whom is unemployed/fresh grad/VSS to come for the interview session by posting job vacancy on various job seeking website including jobstreet, mudah.my, maukerja, and many more.

5. After a month doing those job, i get only RM300 ffs, no TT no salary, I got really mad then I asked my supervisor; why dont you guys tell this earlier? Guess what he said: If I told u guys, you will not stay and working here. WTF man? seriously?

6. I just want to said that the investment product is legit and did not violate the rule stated by BNM but trust me, If you guys ever got the phone call from this company, just say no. Conclusion : NO COMPANY BACKGROUND, NO BASIC SALARY, NO EPF/SOCSO, NO MEDICAL BENEFIT, JUST COMMISSION.
Last time I heard they changing their company name for the sake of new recruitment, want to add some 'ONG', but guys, u have been warned
New company name : Empire Vision Systems Sdn. Bhd.

Location : same place, new name, didn't believe me? ask the management of the Menara Trend
Hope this will help you guys out there,
Sorry for bad English.  smile.gif
Haha FYI they change again the name to ACE ALGOTECH SOLUTIONS SDN BHD, same place though.

I almost fell to their trap. Theres to many interview in one day and the next day. Target person SPM leavers, foreigners looking for job and unemployed.

I took a half day off their training that seem pointless. Small training room fill with SPM leavers. They SMS the interview details. Obviously look suspicious.

Theres no where you can find the real actual company background as they rebranding every time. At their office there a constant changing mark of company

name sign.
hasan_sas
post Dec 18 2016, 04:02 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(SV18 @ Dec 15 2016, 12:18 PM)
Hi there, I got a call from Judith from D'one Pacific (office located in Mid Valley). Did you go for this interview? What happened?

And to the rest, is this a scam company? I have. Even called for the position of Customer Service Rep.
go read about the job scope for the CS representative position at jobstreet, you will be their marching army collecting funds for NGO.
but hey, if you want free lunch, go for it, i've been interviewed by them few years ago but at PJ, the interviewer treat me lunch biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Vvw
post Jan 17 2017, 12:37 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(monkeyboy94 @ Jul 30 2016, 03:48 PM)
hi i would like to ask about OTS Finno Centre

one of their unit manager posted in looking for part time facebook group in kuching, so i pmed and str8 away went go for interview next day.

the so called interview was more like a job description more than an actual interview as no resume or any background info was asked/needed.

is under hong leong assurance selling financial investment/insurance

my mom friend who's selling insurance told me u need a certificate to sell insurance legally

also my job will be to find potential buyer through phone call for my recruiter to meet and deal and commission is 50 50

is this legit?
Omg, I have jz come across with this job vacancy today. The person also did not ask for my resume. So did u go for the interview?

This post has been edited by Vvw: Jan 17 2017, 12:38 AM

57 Pages « < 46 47 48 49 50 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0203sec    0.61    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:20 AM