Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Kampus West City Kampar, Near UTAR & KTAR Kampar

views

Bobby C
post Jan 4 2012, 04:09 PM

On my way
663 posts

QUOTE(ckmcsk @ Jan 4 2012, 02:36 PM)
do not buy. house or property in kampar is over supply.
It is bait for outsider thinking that the site can be good investment due to inflow of students.
But do not believe so. The renting is controlled by some group.
you buy only for renting then you must join in to the group or else you will have difficulty renting out as the rental is very competitive.
next, you cannot sell off as there is no more 2nd person to buy your property.
If you plan to stay in kampar, then this is not th price to pay for stay.
I born in Kampar and grow up in Kampar. It is over priced.
nod.gif rclxms.gif notworthy.gif
CHL8888
post Jan 18 2012, 12:29 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(jrmy02 @ Dec 21 2011, 05:21 PM)
ya i was told by the s.a regarding that matter and they introduce me the loan provided by their company. maybe they wanna make earning by providing loan for ppl? anyway, i'm finding a bank for loan by my own
Have you manage to find any bank for loan, if got please let me know, I m still looking for bank loan also...
taithinye
post Jan 20 2012, 10:56 AM

Casual
367 posts

Quote from other member, we suggest that all that got cheated go together to the office

Hi all,
I am also a victim that fall prey to this nicely packaged investment trap. The sweet talk by their Sales Agent had never keep their promise. Firstly, they never get approval from a Bank and simply told the purchaser that Alliance Bank is their end financier. They even told me they would refund if never get loan approved from a Bank.

Now, they are telling diff story abt bank's quota full, and they have their own credit company which simply wana make profit by forcing the purchaser to take up loan with higher interest rate. They will not refund the 3k deposit anyway.

I just made my complaint to Pengguna Tribunal, they advise me to bring all related documents including the official receipts to them. Their office located in 16th floor, "The Mall" shopping complex, opposite PWTC. Office hour 8am to 5pm, Mon - Fri.

Bobby C
post Jan 20 2012, 11:29 AM

On my way
663 posts

Our whole market (property, stocks, unit trusts, investment scheme, MLM, golf memberships ...) consists of many type of con artists. Some legal, some illegal.

Sometimes you need to go to the ground, talk to local folks, survey local market to know whether over-charged or worth to invest.

Sometimes learnt from hard way. Guess most investors got own stories to tell. Basically big fishes putting out net to makan all small fishes when they are in feeding frenzy. Look at bigger picture you can roughly see their scheme. The current property market esp in KV is no exception.

TSpotenza10
post Feb 1 2012, 04:12 PM

Regular
1,936 posts

Have u checked the latest project beside these project? The first english concept guarded townhouse in this area with disneyland concept shoplot, something like that..cant remember their website.

This post has been edited by potenza10: Feb 1 2012, 04:13 PM
TSpotenza10
post Feb 1 2012, 04:37 PM

Regular
1,936 posts

Yaaa..the residence...
TSpotenza10
post Feb 1 2012, 06:00 PM

Regular
1,936 posts

Nope..not interested. Just saw the advert along the jalan in Kampar..
kwokthai
post Apr 9 2012, 10:36 AM

21 posts

PMed me the details plz.
Thanks you
yykhaw
post May 17 2012, 02:25 AM

8 posts

QUOTE(potenza10 @ Nov 10 2011, 09:55 PM)
Just check the capacity of UTAR student as i'm not so sure..and the s.a is UTAR student, doing his practical.he said that utar has no hostel inside.is it true?
I am a UTAR student. Yes it is true that UTAR does not have a hostel of its own. Students rent rooms, houses, apartment units, in Kampar.

QUOTE(ckmcsk @ Jan 4 2012, 02:36 PM)
do not buy. house or property in kampar is over supply.
It is bait for outsider thinking that the site can be good investment due to inflow of students.
But do not believe so. The renting is controlled by some group.
you buy only for renting then you must join in to the group or else you will have difficulty renting out as the rental is very competitive.
next, you cannot sell off as there is no more 2nd person to buy your property.
If you plan to stay in kampar, then this is not th price to pay for stay.
I born in Kampar and grow up in Kampar. It is over priced.
Yes CKMCSK, I agree with you too.
The property price in Kampar has increased dramatically and they are indeed over priced.
There are too many residential units and quite a number are empty such as in Taman Selatan, Taman Kampar Perdana areas.

For would-be investors, I would suggest that you survey the areas that students rent, shoplots included.
steven2743
post Jun 7 2012, 09:15 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(thj1999 @ Feb 1 2012, 11:27 AM)
i just bought 1 smallest unit at 2nd floor there during CNY 68K, with the rental agreement for 3 years 8%, in total i need to pay around 52k. thinking to collect rent in future,hopefully make the right choice.
I bought 1 unit at 2nd floor Sep 2011. I asked them before but the sales person told me they not offer guarantee 8% rental agreement. I am not take bank loan. Not sure if I can still request sign 8% rental.

Have you visited the site recently. Just wonder how is the progress now ...

steven2743
post Jun 7 2012, 12:23 PM

2 posts

[quote=thj1999,Jun 7 2012, 09:26 AM]
we just signed the agreement in March this year. Seems they always change the package, i didn't visit the site recently. Guess not much big progress since they didn't collect $. Did you pay anything beside the downpayment?

[/quote

Only pay down payment so far.
8% for me is ok. I think they won't offer tis after settle down payment.
Is your unit facing the lake?
kwokthai
post Jun 19 2012, 04:24 PM

21 posts

I'm interested. Can some1 provide me the Agent Contact?
Thanks you very much.

smoochiesayn
post Jun 22 2012, 05:08 PM

Enthusiast
787 posts

QUOTE(taithinye @ Jan 20 2012, 10:56 AM)
Quote from other member, we suggest that all that got cheated go together to the office

Hi all,
I am also a victim that fall prey to this nicely packaged investment trap. The sweet talk by their Sales Agent had never keep their promise. Firstly, they never get approval from a Bank and simply told the purchaser that Alliance Bank is their end financier. They even told me they would refund if never get loan approved from a Bank.

Now, they are telling diff story abt bank's quota full, and they have their own credit company which simply wana make profit by forcing the purchaser to take up loan with higher interest rate. They will not refund the 3k deposit anyway.

I just made my complaint to Pengguna Tribunal, they advise me to bring all related documents including the official receipts to them. Their office located in 16th floor, "The Mall" shopping complex, opposite PWTC. Office hour 8am to 5pm, Mon - Fri.
hi, may i know what is the status of your case now?

my friend also facing the same problem. now still asking back for deposit.
kennyken
post Aug 29 2012, 10:34 AM

38 posts

QUOTE(smoochiesayn @ Jun 22 2012, 05:08 PM)
hi, may i know what is the status of your case now?

my friend also facing the same problem. now still asking back for deposit.
anybody receive the payment request recently for 10% +10%? already paid 25%.

Added on August 29, 2012, 10:35 am
QUOTE(kennyken @ Aug 29 2012, 10:34 AM)
anybody receive the payment request recently for 10% +10%? already paid 25%.
anybody get loan aprroved? from which bank? how many % for loan?

This post has been edited by kennyken: Aug 29 2012, 10:35 AM
terrancechong
post Sep 18 2012, 09:54 PM

24 posts

I already got back the deposit. No bank wanna loan me.
kent_lau7
post Nov 18 2012, 08:28 PM

Enthusiast
767 posts

Kampus West City Latest Progress

http://masahandal.com/gallery/

Jan 2012
Attached Image

Now Sept 2012
Attached Image

I am not from developer, I am a buyer. Just sharing.
julieyap
post Dec 31 2012, 06:02 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(terrancechong @ Sep 18 2012, 09:54 PM)
I already got back the deposit. No bank wanna loan me.
Hi, Terrance

I am one of the victim...I am the importer and chair supplier in KL, last year one of their sales staff (from the developer office) invite me to visit their show unit and convince me to buy their unit and they say if i supply the chair to them can contra account. However, after I paid the RM3000 deposit, they just simply said my chair is expensive, their boss want direct import from China for those low cost second grade furniture.

So, i start request their refund of my deposit, the worst thing is I tried to contact all my banker friends - standard chartered bank, HSBC, Public bank, Hong Leong bank, Am bank, all I have tried, but no bank willing to offer loan for this project, all these bank ask me to take personal loan to pay!! They said my "PERSONAL" image is more worth money and easily get personal loan then the developer??????

On Christmas 25 December 2012, i have received a letter from the developer mentioned that if I did not proceed to sign the S&P, they will forfeited my RM3,000 deposit.
I totally felt i have been cheated.

Please let me know how can i ask for refund?
If I continue proceed for the purchase, please tell me which bank can offer loan and with better rate?

Julie

siakap5
post Dec 31 2012, 07:43 PM

Casual
443 posts

To julie .
If u feel cheated n dont want the prop.......ask for refund dont sign. If no refund tell them u will sue them. If they refuse proceed to sue. Call the media as well. Period .
taithinye
post Dec 31 2012, 10:59 PM

Casual
367 posts

QUOTE(julieyap @ Dec 31 2012, 06:02 PM)
Hi, Terrance

I am one of the victim...I am the importer and chair supplier in KL, last year one of their sales staff (from the developer office) invite me to visit their show unit and convince me to buy their unit and they say if i supply the chair to them can contra account.  However, after I paid the RM3000 deposit, they just simply said my chair is expensive, their boss want direct import from China for those low cost second grade furniture. 

So, i start request their refund of my deposit, the worst thing is I tried to contact all my banker friends - standard chartered bank, HSBC, Public bank, Hong Leong bank, Am bank, all I have tried, but no bank willing to offer loan for this project, all these bank ask me to take personal loan to pay!! They said my "PERSONAL" image is more worth money and easily get personal loan then the developer??????

On Christmas 25 December 2012, i have received a letter from the developer mentioned that if I did not proceed to sign the S&P, they will forfeited my RM3,000 deposit.
I totally felt i have been cheated.

Please let me know how can i ask for refund?
If I continue proceed for the purchase, please tell me which bank can offer loan and with better rate?

Julie
Hi Julie,

You have to write in a letter, mentioned you want to get back refund as no banks want to give loan to you. However 10% will be deducted. I'm not sure if your agent is from takastern.

I'm forwarded my letter to them

kampuswestcity@gmail.com,
takastern@gmail.com

Let me know if you want the sample of my cancellation letter.

I think they will return back to you as I got back already. Just that the way they work is just painfully slow, because I waited 6 months after sent out the letter. Every month I need to call them and chase.

If you booking fees given to lawyer is faster I think. Lessons learnt never give booking fees to the agent or developer.

Regards,
Terrance Chong

Leong Forever
post Jan 1 2013, 11:46 PM

Getting Started
112 posts

QUOTE(taithinye @ Dec 31 2012, 11:59 PM)
Hi Julie,

You have to write in a letter, mentioned you want to get back refund as no banks want to give loan to you. However 10% will be deducted. I'm not sure if your agent is from takastern.

I'm forwarded my letter to them

kampuswestcity@gmail.com,
takastern@gmail.com

Let me know if you want the sample of my cancellation letter.

I think they will return back to you as I got back already. Just that the way they work is just painfully slow, because I waited 6 months after sent out the letter. Every month I need to call them and chase.

If you booking fees given to lawyer is faster I think. Lessons learnt never give booking fees to the agent or developer.

Regards,
Terrance Chong
Hi Pal,

I am one of the victims actually, i finally get my loan with blr-0.7 only from alliance bank. Totally kena clone , it was too late i already signed the snp and now nothing much i can do. Just pray harder. Every month i keep on paying the interest to bank RM142.81 for 28,500 loan amount which future will be increase .Just started to pay my first month interest only sad.gif. Future monthly installment rm709. That was really suck investment.Llayoan agreement kena pay to the damm lawyer not cheap at all as no other lawyer want to do the project.....

Feel myself was really kena cheated by the SA at Carrefour Kepong

This post has been edited by Leong Forever: Jan 1 2013, 11:47 PM

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0320sec    0.30    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:14 AM