> WONG KIEN KHIONG

CephaXz
post Nov 7 2011, 07:16 PM, updated 12y ago

26 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: albee11

Item being sold/bought: Iphone 3gs

Original thread link: It's in PM, I can screenshot if anyone needed a proof

Date of transaction: 06/11/2011

Details of the complaint : I'm another victim of checking the conman's identity after transferring the money. Well, its because this is my first trade in LYN. He looked trusted to me, gave me photos of the iphone 3gs, ask for address and such, even gave me a photocopy of his IC. But after the transfer is made, he wouldn't reply anymore. Rm800 lost just like that, the money that I've worked so much for, realizing its gone within minutes after I checked through the forum. Just wanna ask if there's any way that I could get back the money? Or the only thing I can do is lodge a police report?

BTW, here's his details

WONG KIEN KHIONG

CIMB: 12260088475524
HP no. : 0102597826
email: clubgold@rocketmail.com
facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=611461607&sk=info

user posted image

This post has been edited by CephaXz: Nov 7 2011, 07:16 PM
ebackbone
post Nov 7 2011, 07:25 PM

Enthusiast
752 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

fake ic is used. you're a greedy victim trying to think you can save more by buying cheap. you think you are the super special victim whereby you are able to retrieve back your money and all other victims so stupid that they cannot get back their money? nothing can be done, you are part of the statistic of greedy victims now. even police also will say that when you try to lodge report. next time think longer and harder is it more worth to buy it at cheap at big risk or is it better to save more for the original by maxis/digi provider?

This post has been edited by ebackbone: Nov 7 2011, 07:26 PM
CephaXz
post Nov 7 2011, 09:08 PM

26 posts

QUOTE(ebackbone @ Nov 7 2011, 07:25 PM)

fake ic is used. you're a greedy victim trying to think you can save more by buying cheap. you think you are the super special victim whereby you are able to retrieve back your money and all other victims so stupid that they cannot get back their money? nothing can be done, you are part of the statistic of greedy victims now. even police also will say that when you try to lodge report. next time think longer and harder is it more worth to buy it at cheap at big risk or is it better to save more for the original by maxis/digi provider?
I didn't say I'm a super special victim, I just said I'm another victim of this conman. If you don't see it, I'm just asking what is the right way to deal with this kind of case and if there's any chance of getting back the money, as I've said, its my first time trading on LYN. I'm low on budget that's why I wanted to buy a second hand phone, I thought that's what the "garage sales" in LYN is for? A second hand IPhone 3gs is sold at the range price of 800-900, so rm800 is the price floor for sellers I guess. Yes I may be greedy at some point, but that is a reasonable price for a second hand Iphone 3gs.
sirknieghf
post Nov 7 2011, 09:27 PM

Casual
308 posts

sorry to hear that, better do police report asap<<might be useless

similar case http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1722629
C63 AMG
post Nov 8 2011, 12:20 AM

Frequent Flyer
1,643 posts

Oh come on. Just because someone desires to save on something doesn't mean he's greedy.

Have you never been to a mall during the sales period whereby items are sold at a discounted price? If you did you must be one of them greedy jokers as well ain't you? Or maybe you're one of those whom only buys at retail prices and rejects any discounts presented upon you.

PS, TS bought it at RM800 which is definitely not considered cheap. At most, it would be considered merely reasonable.

You've got to stop making generalizations on people whom desire to save. That's just being typical stereotypical and that puts you yourself on the percentage of whatever 5hit statistic you can think out there. The reason why people shop on LYN forums is due to the simple fact that items here are traded at prices below retail prices.

So next time you decide to be a big smartie, just think twice before making a comment as it doesn't prove to be of any assistance to the victim we have here, otherwise known as TS.

As for TS, your best bet is lodging a police report and just hope you're lucky. It is indeed an expensive lesson to pay for.
ebackbone
post Nov 8 2011, 01:18 AM

Enthusiast
752 posts

QUOTE(C63 AMG @ Nov 8 2011, 12:20 AM)
Oh come on. Just because someone desires to save on something doesn't mean he's greedy.

Have you never been to a mall during the sales period whereby items are sold at a discounted price? If you did you must be one of them greedy jokers as well ain't you? Or maybe you're one of those whom only buys at retail prices and rejects any discounts presented upon you.

PS, TS bought it at RM800 which is definitely not considered cheap. At most, it would be considered merely reasonable.

You've got to stop making generalizations on people whom desire to save. That's just being typical stereotypical and that puts you yourself on the percentage of whatever 5hit statistic you can think out there. The reason why people shop on LYN forums is due to the simple fact that items here are traded at prices below retail prices.

So next time you decide to be a big smartie, just think twice before making a comment as it doesn't prove to be of any assistance to the victim we have here, otherwise known as TS.

As for TS, your best bet is lodging a police report and just hope you're lucky. It is indeed an expensive lesson to pay for.
you said it yourself. you want to save, go to the mall and go for the discount sale. i even gave the example go to the shops and get from there. do you instead go online and never meet the person and hand over your cash like TS? do you big stupid?

the next time you want to be a big stupid, think twice before replying my comment as i provided assistance in the long term: telling TS to wise up and think long and hard before throwing his money away to save only bits as he could be losing more than that (in this case for example). not to be penny wise and pound foolish. but obviously you're a big stupid cause all you can do is just come here and replying my post without understanding what i wrote.

and btw, "The reason why people shop on LYN forums is due to the simple fact that items here are traded at prices below retail prices." is the reason why scammers and con person are able to continue to flourish here for so long and will continue to do so. they can only exist by preying on the greed and stupidity of people. big stupid.
C63 AMG
post Nov 8 2011, 02:18 AM

Frequent Flyer
1,643 posts

The mall example was merely an illustration you impudent fool. The main course of discussion was the act of you blindly accusing one of being greedy.

So who's the one not understanding who right now mr. smartie pants? Or could you possible have left your thinking cap at your hometown before replying to my post?

Never once did I disagree that one should be more prudent when making online transactions. But I guess because you're way beyond smart so you thought it was implied in my reply is it not?

Guess you're just one of the many more retards that lurks around in LYN. God I can imagine you must be mad at this reply. Anyway, your future reply to this post is expected to be rubbish-oriented and will be left unentertained.

Once again, good luck, TS and apologies for the scuffle involved here. Cheers. I'm out.

iLaughUdie
post Nov 8 2011, 02:26 AM

30 posts

+1
de|phantom
post Nov 8 2011, 02:28 AM

▣⌇▣ Rest In Peace ▣⌇▣
889 posts

chill out guys.. poor ts.. next time should be more careful.. smile.gif
CephaXz
post Nov 8 2011, 02:52 AM

26 posts

QUOTE(sirknieghf @ Nov 7 2011, 09:27 PM)
sorry to hear that, better do police report asap<<might be useless

similar case http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1722629

QUOTE(de|phantom @ Nov 8 2011, 02:28 AM)
chill out guys.. poor ts.. next time should be more careful..  smile.gif
Thanks for the advice guys. I think I'll lodge a police report, not to get back my money, but to have those police to take note of this guy. Well, it MIGHT help the community in some way.

QUOTE(ebackbone @ Nov 8 2011, 01:18 AM)
you said it yourself. you want to save, go to the mall and go for the discount sale. i even gave the example go to the shops and get from there. do you instead go online and never meet the person and hand over your cash like TS? do you big stupid?

the next time you want to be a big stupid, think twice before replying my comment as i provided assistance in the long term: telling TS to wise up and think long and hard before throwing his money away to save only bits as he could be losing more than that (in this case for example). not to be penny wise and pound foolish. but obviously you're a big stupid cause all you can do is just come here and replying my post without understanding what i wrote.

and btw, "The reason why people shop on LYN forums is due to the simple fact that items here are traded at prices below retail prices." is the reason why scammers and con person are able to continue to flourish here for so long and will continue to do so. they can only exist by preying on the greed and stupidity of people. big stupid.
Why are you in the trade zone section in the first place? Why are you bringing up all these arguments here? Oh wait, you're HELPING me out here. Thanks for the HELP. You made a big CONTRIBUTION to this thread.
If all you can do is call those who got conned stupid and greedy, like you said even police will say it too, you're none different than them. I can see the similarity like anyone else here does.

This post has been edited by CephaXz: Nov 8 2011, 02:55 AM
pantherseries
post Nov 8 2011, 04:05 AM

Getting Started
151 posts

QUOTE(ebackbone @ Nov 8 2011, 01:18 AM)

cheers la bro.use proper words la.adoi yai. TS open this thread to seeks for some help.but not type of HELP like from u. doh.gif mad.gif

This post has been edited by pantherseries: Nov 8 2011, 04:08 AM
Apis_LuaLua
post Nov 8 2011, 11:12 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

new DUPE account added to the list

Btw, i always said this, police report 1st, getting your money back 2nd.

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Nov 8 2011, 11:13 AM
eligible
post Nov 9 2011, 12:06 AM

Enthusiast
854 posts

Save money is greedy? Save money in saving account greedy?

FYI. Here is place to give help and give advise. That is why our Malaysia's morality decreased people like you treating someone asked for help.

No offence. I've been a victim scammed. Best way is report police. Can bring it to newspaper section if you are lucky.

This post has been edited by eligible: Nov 9 2011, 12:11 AM
Apis_LuaLua
post Jun 20 2012, 11:22 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

This guy still at large. New phone number. new account number involve.

WONG KIEN KHIONG
[ ahben | kjwong88 | vipe | lialeong | leonleonlai | remington | easyway | Finoken | albee11 | jetjethro | ahwongk ]
CIMB : 12260088475524
MBB : 504012412126
PBB : 3165967207
CIMB : 01130008704055
MBB : 554017513060
MBB : 551137501822 ( SIMON SOLEMANI)
H/P No : 0166722564 , 0102856548 , 0102344615 , 0169769553 , 0102597826 | 0166887986 | 0163682967 | 0166955809 | 0163796027

LINK 1 | LINK 2 | LINK 3 | LINK 4

And latest ad in mudah.my

user posted image

realcheraz
post Jul 13 2012, 05:16 PM

Casual
452 posts

New number now

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version