Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> WTCatch - Wong Kien Khiong, Gather all the victims of this guys

CC Chan
post Jan 18 2011, 09:13 PM, updated 12y ago

0 posts

Details of the complaint : This guy had con many forumer everywhere - Lowyat / Lelong / Mudah

On Sunday, I had bank in RM1300 for this guy to deliver 1 unit of iPhone 3GS but the next day he call say his supplier don't want to sell 1 unit. He ask me to buy 1 more unit so the supplier will ship out immediately! I said no such deal! But he told me if don't want then his supplier will not return the RM1300, Burn!! Mother Fxcker....
He then said if i want to buy iphone 4 2nd hand RM1850, the supplier can ship 1 unit! Walao, i on the chopping board! Never give additional RM550, lost RM1300! Give additional RM550, I may lost RM1850.....what to do???I bank in lo........ sweat.gif
After that i search google his name, then what i found? this fuxker is already had so many cases here (i am new here, i only join cari forum - no info there). Then i sms back him, f***ing for long time. He replied will return my money. I wait and wait and wait.......shit.

So I have decided going to make a police report. Before that, I have also engage with Penang Gerakan so polis diraja malaysia can take action. if I go myself sure drop into the deep sea.....So I want to call all the victims here to give me more info so i can get the ADUN to push and make it big issue. The same CIMB account had been complain so many times but never take action!

Here is some info I want to share. Who ever want to join me pls reply here or PM me if not convenience for u to tell here.

Appointment with Gerakan Penang to meet in Penang Petani Road Balai Polis - Friday 21/1 (10am), they will call Kwong Wah Yit Poh to join.
Gerakan Penang - 04-2292724

Scammer : Wong Kien Khiong
IC No :910222-12-5881
Bank Account: CIMB 12260088475524
Phone No: 010-2344615

Regards,
CHAN

loki
post Jan 18 2011, 09:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,049 posts

QUOTE(CC Chan @ Jan 18 2011, 09:13 PM)
Details of the complaint : This guy had con many forumer everywhere - Lowyat / Lelong / Mudah

On Sunday, I had bank in RM1300 for this guy to deliver 1 unit of iPhone 3GS but the next day he call say his supplier don't want to sell 1 unit. He ask me to buy 1 more unit so the supplier will ship out immediately! I said no such deal! But he told me if don't want then his supplier will not return the RM1300, Burn!! Mother Fxcker....
    He then said if i want to buy iphone 4 2nd hand RM1850, the supplier can ship 1 unit! Walao, i on the chopping board! Never give additional RM550, lost RM1300! Give additional RM550, I may lost RM1850.....what to do???I bank in lo........ sweat.gif
    After that i search google his name, then what i found? this fuxker is already had so many cases here (i am new here, i only join cari forum - no info there). Then i sms back him, f***ing for long time. He replied will return my money. I wait and wait and wait.......shit.

So I have decided going to make a police report. Before that, I have also engage with Penang Gerakan so polis diraja malaysia can take action. if I go myself sure drop into the deep sea.....So I want to call all the victims here to give me more info so i can get the ADUN to push and make it big issue. The same CIMB account had been complain so many times but never take action!

Here is some info I want to share. Who ever want to join me pls reply here or PM me if not convenience for u to tell here.

Appointment with Gerakan Penang to meet in Penang Petani Road Balai Polis - Friday 21/1 (10am), they will call Kwong Wah Yit Poh to join.

Regards,
CHAN
I truly believe all those bank info that he gave you are fake or belongs to someone else. He is merely borrowing accounts..
sikosiko
post Jan 18 2011, 09:23 PM

Nyinyer Tang®
1,043 posts

QUOTE(CC Chan @ Jan 18 2011, 09:13 PM)

Regards,
CHAN
wow..Penang Petani Road Balai Polis...go bro go icon_rolleyes.gif
zhy323
post Jan 18 2011, 09:34 PM

pronounce my nick as zai323™
2,418 posts

QUOTE(loki @ Jan 18 2011, 09:19 PM)
I truly believe all those bank info that he gave you are fake or belongs to someone else. He is merely borrowing accounts..
IC and bank account number, match~

Attached Image

Attached Image

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1661274/+40

This post has been edited by zhy323: Jan 18 2011, 09:40 PM
CoBrA06
post Jan 18 2011, 09:38 PM

Casual
492 posts

ohoooo !!!! thumbup.gif
nice one bro....hope ur case will be solved hmm.gif
take pic post his face here...i wanna see smile.gif
gogogogogoo biggrin.gif

CC Chan
post Jan 18 2011, 09:40 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(zhy323 @ Jan 18 2011, 09:34 PM)
IC and bank account number, match~

Attached Image

Attached Image
Hi bro, how u get the IC copy? original or u create one? don't put me in trouble.... biggrin.gif later polis catch me first lo. BUAT IC PALSU... sweat.gif
zhy323
post Jan 18 2011, 09:45 PM

2,418 posts

QUOTE(CC Chan @ Jan 18 2011, 09:40 PM)
Hi bro, how u get the IC copy? original or u create one? don't put me in trouble.... biggrin.gif later polis catch me first lo. BUAT IC PALSU... sweat.gif
not to worry dude~

the scammer's name and account number already got in apisLL's thread nod.gif

just click my siggy down there thumbup.gif
buyoq
post Jan 18 2011, 10:30 PM

hat ni sebulan...........
1,303 posts

QUOTE(CC Chan @ Jan 18 2011, 09:40 PM)
it's from JPN website
not to worry la..cant u see the word contoh on the "card" ? tongue.gif
zhy323
post Jan 18 2011, 10:44 PM

2,418 posts

QUOTE(buyoq @ Jan 18 2011, 10:30 PM)
it's from JPN website
not to worry la..cant u see the word contoh on the "card" ? tongue.gif
hehe, but if with photo, lagi best laugh.gif
SUSradical85
post Jan 18 2011, 10:47 PM

lalala~~
625 posts

I'm interested to know the progress. From my past experience browsing this forum for 5 years, never once did i see any scammer got prosecuted by police. Good luck to u and keep us updated pls smile.gif
Mewtwo
post Jan 18 2011, 11:01 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(radical85 @ Jan 18 2011, 10:47 PM)
I'm interested to know the progress. From my past experience browsing this forum for 5 years, never once did i see any scammer got prosecuted by police. Good luck to u and keep us updated pls  smile.gif
Read the post with the name "MrChoo", u will know it now.
SUSradical85
post Jan 18 2011, 11:17 PM

lalala~~
625 posts

QUOTE(Mewtwo @ Jan 18 2011, 11:01 PM)
Read the post with the name "MrChoo", u will know it now.
The example u posted fail. The main culprit still got away with the money.
Apis_LuaLua
post Jan 19 2011, 11:58 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

To CC Chan and callmefifi.. take this information with u guys to balai.

Wong Kien Khiong

Kampung Kunak Jaya
91200 Kunak
Sabah

user posted image
bearbearhong
post Jan 19 2011, 05:50 PM

Regular
1,441 posts

Bravo to Apis! U r the angel of justice..
chinozsoul
post Jan 19 2011, 06:18 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Jan 19 2011, 11:58 AM)
To CC Chan and callmefifi.. take this information with u guys to balai.

Wong Kien Khiong

Kampung Kunak Jaya
91200 Kunak
Sabah

user posted image
cool,,interested.but to share with all that me also been con before on mudah.bought psp for 300.this case can be solve bout mine it would take bout a year before they can track that person.i think this case would be faster coz we all got the detail.the important thing that you must keep is bank in slip.

the procedure goes like this

police lodge-->police pass to skmm--->skmm---->skmm will contact the bank of the acc holder and get the detail---->once confirm--->skmm will call you to fill borang mahkamah so you can sue that person(2 choice given to the spammer=1--give full refund or item as promised or naik court to sue by you or skmm.

i also surprised been call by skmm person bout the case(half year later)...but unlucky i already loss the bank in slip.. cry.gif

correct me if im wrong.thnks.
deore5991
post Jan 25 2011, 12:00 PM

6 posts

damn!! I think I was conned too! Saturday, I bank in RM2200 to his CIMB account to buy iphone 4. He said that he deliver the iphone on Saturday afternoon by DHL. I've find it fishy when he's so desperate to give me the tracking number. When I ask him for like 5 times, he gave me a tracking number. I check the tracking number, but there is no result. He claims that there is no live update and ask me to recheck on Monday. I asked him to send me the copy of the delivery receipt. He promise will email, but till now, I didn't receive any.

On Monday, the tracking number still return nothing. I tried to call him but he never pick up. He sms and say he've check with the courier and they say will I will receive my phone on Tuesday. Again, itz Tuesday and still I received nothing. So I search around LYN to see if anyone deal with him before. And I found this thread... Now he's no even replying my message!! I still can get through the number, but he never pick up the phone. PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP, PLEASE GET MY MONEY BACK FOR ME!! I've save the money for such a long tym to get myself an iphone 4...

These are the info I've got:

Name: As mentioned ******* name

CIMB acc: 12260088475524

I see that he's using the same CIMB account. There should be a way to track him down and put him behind bars...

Lets take him down together once and for all. This ******* deserves punishment... vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif

BTW, his current username in LYN is VIPE

Enclosed is the bank-in slip. Jz in case it helps to investigate this case

This post has been edited by deore5991: Jan 25 2011, 12:52 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
joefbi
post Jan 25 2011, 12:24 PM

joefbi a.k.a roketx
2,558 posts

danggg...how u ppl can give alot of money to ppl u dont even know?...argghhh...

me being deal rm130 before are scare enuff being conned, but got conned ady

danggg!
deore5991
post Jan 25 2011, 12:34 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(joefbi @ Jan 25 2011, 12:24 PM)
danggg...how u ppl can give alot of money to ppl u dont even know?...argghhh...

me being deal rm130 before are scare enuff being conned, but got conned ady

danggg!
I've been really careful all this while but I've never thought that i can be outsmarted this tym...
Apis_LuaLua
post Jan 25 2011, 01:55 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,465 posts

QUOTE(deore5991 @ Jan 25 2011, 12:34 PM)
I've been really careful all this while but I've never thought that i can be outsmarted this tym...
Lesson learned. He doesnt have the thread selling the iphone in the 1st place. Unlucky u. Btw, u have done ur police report?
deore5991
post Jan 25 2011, 02:37 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Jan 25 2011, 01:55 PM)
Lesson learned. He doesnt have the thread selling the iphone in the 1st place. Unlucky u. Btw, u have done ur police report?
Now thats one hell of a lesson. A truly expensive lesson. Actually, I've posted in LYN last few weeks abt WTB iphone 4. N den this arsehole started to PM me. He really talk like a dealer and he even convinced me to take more units ad offer me a lower price if i take all. Luckily I told him I'm not a trader or else, RM10090 is gonna burned. Tads the lucky part.

I haven't file a police report yet but I will do it soon. Until then, plz guide us since u're the only hope now. thx.

Added on January 25, 2011, 3:50 pmMaybe i should jz MMS his picture to him since his number still active and tell him, Hey arsehole, r u the "handsome" guy in the picture? If u do not refund to all ur victims, this picture will go to the police. The whole LYN community know ur face. mad.gif think twice or ur face will appear on newspaper.

do u think i should do tad?

This post has been edited by deore5991: Jan 25 2011, 04:12 PM

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0249sec    0.16    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 4th December 2022 - 01:17 PM